Michael Jackson’s Halloween - New animated special coming this fall

So, we know so far it's being shown at the New York comic-con, and on CBS. I can't find anything about whether it's going to be shown on UK TV. Does anyone know?

Michael Jackson

30. September um 09:46 ·
Michael Jackson’s Halloween Takeover is just beginning! The animated special, Michael Jackson’s Halloween, will have its world premiere at New York ComiCon on Thursday, October 5 at 12:30 p.m. Be one of the first to see it. If you’d like to attend this special screening, purchase your ticket/badge for entrance to NYCC and this special event on Thursday at www.newyorkcomiccon.com.

October 5th... - that's s only a few days away - hope for some great reviews.

Hope I will be able to see it in Denmark too.

IDK why the scream album and the show would have totally different titles if Scream could be a soundtrack.. I mean do we know if the MJ Halloween special is not called "scream" for sure and is JUST "Michael *****ns halloween"

The Best of Internet hat retweetet
Michael Jackson‏Verifizierter Account @michaeljackson · 11 Std.Vor 11 Stunden

Meet Ichabod (aka Icky), one of the characters featured in the magical world of Michael Jackson’s Halloween.

 The Best of Internet hat retweetet
andjustice4MJ‏ @andjustice4some · 7 Std.Vor 7 Stunden
Jamie king directed, uses MJ one dancers and parts of Michael.

Also there is a BOTSF remix vid coming out soon.

MJFANGIRL.COM‏ @MJFanGirlBLOG · 6 Std.Vor 6 Stunden 
Antwort an @MJFanGirlBLOG @michaeljackson
Choreography was dope and the new song mixes reminded me of the Immortal soundtrack which y'all I know I loooooove #MJHalloween 2

MJFANGIRL.COM‏ @MJFanGirlBLOG · 6 Std.Vor 6 Stunden
Antwort an @MJFanGirlBLOG
Was pleasantly surprised to see that the special incl so much @michaeljackson music (beyond the Halloween theme)

MJFANGIRL.COM‏ @MJFanGirlBLOG · 6 Std.Vor 6 Stunden
Awesome panel discussion after the screening of Michael Jackson's Halloween! Got to hear a lot about the storyline as well as choreography

MJFANGIRL.COM‏ @MJFanGirlBLOG · 9 Std.Vor 9 Stunden
when you come to #newyorkcomiccon and bypass all the booths just to get to the screening room for Michael Jackson's Halloween ������������

/n(y)o͝oˈrädik/‏ @RobLives4Love · 11 Std.vor 11 Stunden
Only saw half but... Omg it's so good.

Last edited:
andjustice4MJ‏ @andjustice4some · 6 Std.Vor 6 Stunden

And worked on the ghost special effects

who worked on it did the morphing for black or white

What's so interesting about the animation is that the guys

 andjustice4MJ hat retweetet
MJFANGIRL.COM‏ @MJFanGirlBLOG · 7 Std.Vor 7 Stunden
Awesome panel discussion after the screening of Michael Jackson's Halloween! Got to hear a lot about the storyline as well as choreography

It will be released on another date.

They were going to release last week but due to Las Vegas shootings

Jamie king directed, uses MJ one dancers and parts of Michael.

Also there is a BOTSF remix vid coming out soon.

andjustice4MJ‏ @andjustice4some · 9 Std.Vor 9 Stunden
There many more songs in the show than are on the track list.

It was AMAZING. But we did not get to see animated MJ.

I'm on my way home from NYC special screening of the Halloween special.

Sounds promising.

I look forward to see it.

Thanks for sharing with us Annita. I cannot wait to see this.

Really hop hi gets aired worldwide for Halloween and the estate sort something out to show Ghosts and Thriller 3d.

Terry

With Thriller 3D, new Animater Special, Ghosts, new Scream album - and the good old original Thriller...

MJ could really be all over the place this Halloween... - And the future Halloweens. :)

Don't forget the Thriller socks! :laughing:

I hope they announce a UK air date for the cartoon soon!

Keen Zhang (mkgenie) said:
Thank you my friend Sheng Yin Wang for sharing the photos, he was invited by the Estate of Michael Jackson to New York to see Thriller 3D, new Blood On The Dance Floor 2017 video (old video clips + MJ One dance special ) and MJ Halloween animation. The animation wasn't played in full but it is very interesting, full of MJ elements. And there are 22 songs appearing as he counted. Especially, The mix of They Don't Care About Us X Threatened is so cool and exciting! The female villain's theme is Dirty Diana, lol. They have not seen MJ animated character in full, only seen his feet. Then the character transforms himself into a bat to get to the main characters and lead them to This Place Hotel. Bubbles is there too. Can't wait to see it in full on Oct 27 on CBS. BTW, Ghosts in 3D and HIStory in HD are future projects considered.
-- via facebook / https://www.facebook.com/keen.zhang/posts/10155159379289426

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OK folks, last bit on New York (aside from incoming stereos):<br>Send me your questions on 'Michael Jackson's Halloween' &amp; I'll answer tonight. <a href="https://t.co/tJgwNeFIin">pic.twitter.com/tJgwNeFIin</a></p>&mdash; Sam Geden (@KaisaJesta) <a href="https://twitter.com/KaisaJesta/status/917382551261581312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9. Oktober 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Uhh... I took a wrong turn in London &amp; now I'm in New York.<br>And then the Michael Jackson Estate took me to NYCC.<br>Strange &amp; wonderful week. <a href="https://t.co/9DBiP7Mieu">pic.twitter.com/9DBiP7Mieu</a></p>&mdash; Sam Geden (@KaisaJesta) <a href="https://twitter.com/KaisaJesta/status/916291227519156224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">6. Oktober 2017</a></blockquote>

Paris78;4208426 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OK folks, last bit on New York (aside from incoming stereos):<br>Send me your questions on 'Michael Jackson's Halloween' & I'll answer tonight. <a href="https://t.co/tJgwNeFIin">pic.twitter.com/tJgwNeFIin</a></p>— Sam Geden (@KaisaJesta) <a href="https://twitter.com/KaisaJesta/status/917382551261581312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9. Oktober 2017</a></blockquote>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Uhh... I took a wrong turn in London & now I'm in New York.<br>And then the Michael Jackson Estate took me to NYCC.<br>Strange & wonderful week. <a href="https://t.co/9DBiP7Mieu">pic.twitter.com/9DBiP7Mieu</a></p>— Sam Geden (@KaisaJesta) <a href="https://twitter.com/KaisaJesta/status/916291227519156224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">6. Oktober 2017</a></blockquote>
I saw a better version of that image on other MJ forum:
e88fb4cf52bb778d82514b0c674dce28.jpg

Guyssssss..... keep it on topic please

**Thread Cleaned**

Paris78;4208426 said:
<twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="917382551261581312"></twitterwidget>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" data-tweet-id="917382551261581312" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"><article class="MediaCard MediaCard--mediaForward customisable-border" data-scribe="component:card" dir="ltr">Bild auf Twitter anzeigen

</article>

Folgen

Sam Geden @KaisaJesta

OK folks, last bit on New York (aside from incoming stereos):
Send me your questions on 'Michael Jackson's Halloween' & I'll answer tonight.
14:33 - 9. Okt. 2017

Twitter Ads Info und Datenschutz

</twitterwidget>

<twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-1" data-tweet-id="916291227519156224" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"><article class="MediaCard MediaCard--mediaForward customisable-border" data-scribe="component:card" dir="ltr">

</article>

Folgen

Sam Geden @KaisaJesta

Uhh... I took a wrong turn in London & now I'm in New York.
And then the Michael Jackson Estate took me to NYCC.
Strange & wonderful week.
14:17 - 6. Okt. 2017

</twitterwidget>
<twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-1" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="916291227519156224"></twitterwidget>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}</style>In case anyone's thinking - no one from MJJC was invited.
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

You mean to tell me they looked over you Gaz let me at them you should have been invited.

You mean to tell me they looked over you Gaz let me at them you should have been invited.

Thanks but, TBH I really don't care, what ever mind games they are playing they can play all by themselves, cutting out MJ's most active fan club isn't good business in my book, but... it's life - I'm just going to continue to do what I do by ensuring this place stays at the top of our game by honouring Mike's memory and legacy, to me thats all that matters... but just don't go all expecting me to be lets promote promote what they got, cos that ain't happening...

I would've rathered this instead of reality

9c2705e9114726f6074f1895de115614.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

It seems like they would start showing clips of this on cbs to start the advertising. Do they think people will watch it if nobody knows about it. The way the estate does things is frustrating. Why is everything a secret? Smh

Thanks but, TBH I really don't care, what ever mind games they are playing they can play all by themselves, cutting out MJ's most active fan club isn't good business in my book, but... it's life - I'm just going to continue to do what I do by ensuring this place stays at the top of our game by honouring Mike's memory and legacy, to me thats all that matters... but just don't go all expecting me to be lets promote promote what they got, cos that ain't happening...

Hmm, that's not cool! Perhaps us members need to start whispering in certain online "ears"!!

SEND GAZ TO L.A. SCREAM PARTY!!!!!!

It seems like they would start showing clips of this on cbs to start the advertising. Do they think people will watch it if nobody knows about it. The way the estate does things is frustrating. Why is everything a secret? Smh

You have to remember that CBS also have a huge financial interest in this project and they would be responsible for promotion. It's not fair to put all of the blame constantly on the estate.

On a side note, my children are huge fans at 5 and 6. Were really looking forward to this one ?

Hmm, that's not cool! Perhaps us members need to start whispering in certain online "ears"!!

SEND GAZ TO L.A. SCREAM PARTY!!!!!!

If I get a call (doubt it) we will have a vote on a fan/member from here to go...

If I get a call (doubt it) we will have a vote on a fan/member from here to go...

Why wouldn't you go?? You founded this group, you've kept it going for 16+ years now, impressive considering MJ has been gone for over 1/2 of those years. If anyone should go, it should be you!

Gaz, honestly.. If it is the lack of capability for whatever personal reasons you would have to prevent you on going I could understand, but know if anyone deserves to go on this forum it is you. 1000%!!

Back