Greg Gorman's semi-nude photo of Michael?

I still haven't received any answers to my questions....just people saying it's definitely Michael....so....I've gradually accepted it, but the doubt still remains in the back of my mind.

I'll try to answer your questions, hopefully it helps.

For example, what is the definite straight line on the chest, between light and darK? Is it vitiligo, is it some kind of reflection from the glass?
Why is there a straight line and then patchiness, at the top of it? Vitiligo doesn't really look like that.

It's a shadow. The part that looks like vitiligo at first glance is actually a shadow of his curls if you look closely.

The feet look too big to be Michael's, in my opinion.

The size seems right to me, taking into account that this angle and perspective would make his feet appear a bit bigger anyway.

160403112741573984.jpg

The white arm-brace is nothing like the one he always wore.....there are no strappy bits wrapping around, attached with velcrose.

This picture was taken before he started wearing the white arm-brace. And I don't see any reason why he should always wear the same kind of arm-brace. He wore a black glove instead of a white one at the AMA in 1984.

Red leg-warmers?? Really?? When has he EVER worn those?

Lol! Well there's a first time for everything!

Why would he pose in his underwear - what scenario would bring that about?

Probably for the same reason he got naked in You Are Not Alone. Michael liked artistic nudes, that's no secret. Now the real question here is, why didn't he take off his underwear? -_-

Why does he look so angry?

He often looks angry in photoshoots, I'm sure it's just because he knows the girls like it.

do we have this picture already in better quality? I only find pics of the pics in a glas frame from the side.

do we have this picture already in better quality?

No, unfortunately. I'd really love to see all the pictures from this photoshoot in high quality. Maybe we need to go beg Greg Gorman for them?

Back