Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Discussion Thread (Hate is not welcome)

This are pictures from last wednesday from a Guns N Roses-Concert in LA.
Really not a healthy look.

46D7B45C00000578-5133303-image-a-32_1512058253130.jpg

46D7D51700000578-5133303-image-a-33_1512058261578.jpg

Last edited:

She needs to fire her make up artist!

I like her dress. Looks like she's under florescent lighting tho. Does no one any favors.

That dress is just hanging off her. Your right not a healthy look

Update on Lisa.....recently she attended Marilyn Manson's B'day with Dita Von Teese, Johnny Depp and Courtney Love.

SCXD68D0UKU.jpg

Also I see that Michael Lockwood has changed his twitter description to michael lockwood @monotune Guitarist... Father... Son... Boyfriend...Survivor https://twitter.com/monotune

kFtwAgC2_400x400.jpg

I wonder if there is gonna be anymore updates on their court case......there was an article about it back in December, but I think called Lisa Marie Presley’s Estranged Husband Demands She Reveal the Elvis Fortune https://theblast.com/lisa-marie-presleys-elvis-trust-michael-lockwood-divorce/ but I think its just an old article.

Last edited:

^^Well, that's one of the coolest things I've ever heard. Wow.

Judging by his instragram account Lockwood has been working as a musician in the studio and on stage eg. Fiona Apple, and it seems to have left that out in his latest claims to go after Lisa's $$$$$$$, things that make u go hmmmmm, someone is telling porkies :lies: https://www.instagram.com/monotune/?hl=en

Lisa Marie Presley Estranged Hubby Opens Up About Marital Gender Pay Disparity http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/22/lisa-marie-presley-money-estranged-husband-divorce/

Lisa Marie Presley's estranged husband just conceded she runs circles around him when it comes to income, and that's why he's asking the judge to forcibly open her purse.

Michael Lockwood just filed legal docs asking the judge in the couple's ongoing divorce to make Lisa Marie foot the $450,000 bill for his lawyers' fees. To justify that ... he submitted income declarations that show he makes a tiny fraction of what she pulls in.

According to the docs, Michael earns between $20 and $25 an hour at 2 different music stores, doing things like cleaning guitars and running errands for the owner.

Lisa Marie, on the other hand, rakes in just shy of $350,000 per month with an annual income of $4.2 mil.

Last edited:
Lisa Marie Presley’s estranged ex is trying his best to prove to the court his dire economic situation in his ongoing bitter divorce with Elvis’ famous daughter, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

You can read the documents here: https://radaronline.com/wp-content/...ood-lisa-marie-presley-divorce-doc-signed.pdf

An income and expense report Lockwood filed with the court on Jan. 18 show just how far down the economic ladder he’s fallen since he and 49-year-old Presley, who had been married for ten years, parted ways in 2016.

According to Lockwood’s legal filing, he had worked exclusively as Presley’s musical director and lost his musical contacts as a result.

At the time of the filing, Lockwood, 49, stated he had earned just over $2,500 a month for Elite Guitars and Boutique Amplifier Distribution, had just $435.72 in checking or savings and owned two guitars, one of which was at a pawn shop, worth around $15,000.

He stated that for the 12 months before September 2017 he received $706.79 in royalties for his music.

The musician, who shares two kids with Presley — 9-year-old twin daughters Harper and Finley — claimed his expenses ran $2,967 each month, including $789 for auto-related expenses, $500 for groceries, $140 for phone service, $80 for laundry and cleaning, $30 for medication and another $30 for entertainment, gifts or travel.

Lockwood estimated Presley earns nearly $350,000 a month, or over $4,000,000 annually.
A judge on the case has yet to rule whether or not Presley’s pre-nuptial agreement with Lockwood is valid.

----------------------------------------------

And to think The Presley's believed that MJ was the one who was after Lisa's fortune and Elvis's blood lines etc, when it was the other Michael who wanted a payday and a free ride! :wtf2:

Last edited:

Happy B'day Lisa :birthday:

I guess timing is everything with Lockwood........Lisa Marie’s Ex Claims Her ‘Disgusting’ Child Abuse Allegations Destroyed His Life Michael Lockwood claims he can’t get a job due to Presley’s accusations.

Michael Lockwood claims he can’t get a job due to Presley’s accusations.

The nasty divorce battle has exploded!

In shocking new court documents obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com, Lisa Marie Presley’s ex Michael Lockwood said he never abused his young daughters — and claims he has received “threatening and disturbing emails” because of “unproven allegations” made by his estranged wife.

Lockwood claimed it “became more difficult to get job interviews or to be hired” after Presley made shocking allegations in legal documents that he abused their 9-year-old twin daughters, Harper and Finley.

“The claims were disgusting and inappropriate,” Lockwood said.

READ THE SHOCKING COURT DOCUMENTS https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/LISA-MARIE-DOC-Lockwood-1-18-18.pdf

As Radar previously reported, Presley made explosive allegations of neglect and child abuse against Lockwood in the divorce filings. In a Feb. 7, 2017 document, Presley claimed Lockwood possessed hundreds of inappropriate photos of children.

“While Respondent has yet to be convicted of crimes related to his possession of these photos, that he possessed them is a documented evidence of conduct that has destroyed the mental or emotional calm of [Presley]. … Accordingly, Respondent’s request for spousal support must be denied by reason of his conduct alone,” she wrote.

The exes, who were married for 10 years, have been locked in a legal battle not only concerning their divorce, but also their post-nuptial agreement. The two are also embroiled in a legal fight in dependency court concerning their twin daughters.

Lockwood said in the Jan. 18 affidavit that a dependency court judge ordered him and his estranged wife not to disclose “unproven allegations against either or both of us.”

In court documents obtained by Radar, Lockwood asked a judge to order his former wife to pay his ballooning legal fees, which is now more than $462,000, ccording to the Jan. 18 document.

As Radar previously reported, Lockwood said he is in dire financial need after the couple split in June 2016. Lockwood’s attorney, Jeff M. Sturman, is asking the court to order Presley to produce more legal documents concerning her millions of dollars in assets such as jewelry and furniture, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement and pension accounts, various bank accounts and a trust.

Lockwood said he was a professional musician in the mid-1980’s, and was signed to EMI records for about five years and worked with different artists, including Aimee Mann, Carly Simon, Susanna Hoffs, Fiona Apple and others. He said when he married Presley, she only wanted him to work with her and no one else.

Lockwood said he became Presley’s musical director, but claims over the years the amount of money he received from her decreased.

Lockwood said that during the marriage, they lived in several luxurious homes in California, Hawaii, Tennessee and the United Kingdom.

“All the residences that I described, we had full-time nannies for the girls, security, housekeepers and gardeners,” Lockwood said in the affidavit. “Regardless of the places we traveled, when we flew, it was first-class on a private jet.”

Since their separation, Lockwood said he has had to borrow money from his parents to help with legal costs, but that has not been enough.

“Since I have very little money, I continued to sell my personal property and I continued to stay with friends who would allow me to sleep on their couches or in spare bedrooms,” Lockwood said in the January 18 affidavit. “In the last six months, I have looked for work and I am working two part-time jobs for businesses that are in the music industry.”

Lockwood is also seeking spousal support, but in February 2017, the court ordered a separate trial regarding the validity of the post-nuptial agreement. A judge ruled that until the validity of the post-nuptial agreement was determined, Lockwood would not receive any spousal support.

Sturman, however, said his client Lockwood should be able to collect fees to pay for legal costs since Presley “has much greater access to funds.”

Lockwood has said he is earning a little more than $2,000 per month and he has very few assets, while he claimed Elvis’ famous daughter has more than $11 millions in assets as of December 2015, and a trust with more than $31 million.

Sturman said they would need a thorough accounting of Presley’s assets and other finances, which they claimed had not been provided to them.

In his response, Presley’s attorney, Gary Fishbein, said his client has already provided Sturman various documents. Fishbein said the growing list of documents Lockwood and his attorneys continue to demand are irrelevant since they are not relevant to the validity of the postnuptial agreement, which has yet to be resolved.

“While [Lockwood] did file a request for spousal support and attorney’s fees, neither of them may be an issue if the court determines that the postnuptial agreement is valid,” Fishbein wrote in a January 24 affidavit. “In fact, this court denied entertaining a support request until the trial regarding the postnuptial agreement. Accordingly, trying to justify the production of voluminous documents based on what might be an issue in the future is premature and again, not relevant to the issue that is pending.”

Fishbein also said the court had already awarded Sturman $50,000 in fees.

While the court is yet to determine whether the postnuptial agreement is valid, Lockwood said in the Jan. 18 court document that he did not read the agreement when he signed it in July 2007. He added he and Presley signed another version of the agreement that November.

“I signed it because Petitioner told me to sign it, and I was trying to keep her happy and calm,” Lockwood said in the affidavit.

A hearing on the matter has been scheduled for Feb. 7.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Had such a lovely Birthday this evening with my Family @ Friends! Thank You everyone for all the LOVE and Birthday wishes!! <a href="https://t.co/FQfzubjXcv">pic.twitter.com/FQfzubjXcv</a></p>&mdash; Lisa Marie Presley (@LisaPresley) <a href="https://twitter.com/LisaPresley/status/959357682263113728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">2. Februar 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Courtroom Showdown! Lisa Marie Shuts Down Estranged Husband&#8217;s Ploy For More Money: Presley refuses to look at her ex during hearing in their bitter divorce battle.

Lisa Marie Presley refused to look at Michael Lockwood as they faced off in court in another round of their nasty divorce, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

Michael Lockwood is taking the bitter battle with his ex to a higher court to obtain financial documents and other information the musician says Elvis&#8216; daughter refuses to turn over.

The exes appeared at Los Angeles Superior Court Wednesday looking more somber than ever to discuss a motion filed by Lockwood&#8217;s attorney asking the court to impose monetary sanctions against Presley and to order Presley to provide documents concerning her various assets, debts and income.

During the hearing, Lockwood&#8217;s attorney, Jeff Sturman, said Presley is &#8220;deliberately failing&#8221; to disclose the information concerning possibly millions of dollars in bank accounts, stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, jewelry, trust and other properties.

The former couple, who were married for 10 years, have been fighting in court for nearly two years not only concerning their divorce, but also their post-nuptual agreement.

Sturman said the documents Presley has provided are &#8220;flatly false&#8221; and only listed &#8220;unknown&#8221; for most of the accounting.

&#8220;I would not be able to issue a subpoena to &#8216;unknown,'&#8221; Sturman said to Judge Patrick Cathcart. &#8220;She&#8217;s got a lot of professional help and these items are not unknown. &#8230; This is someone making a deliberate choice to fail to disclose when they have a statutory obligation to disclose.&#8221;

Presley&#8217;s attorney, Gary Fishbein, said he has tried to resolve the issue with Sturman to provide amended and additional documents. Fishbein said he instead saw &#8220;no good faith effort&#8221; from Sturman to resolve the issue.

&#8220;If Mr.Sturnan was really interested in getting a more specific &#8230; schedule of assets, he would say, &#8216;Amend it and I will see what you give me,&#8217; but he didn&#8217;t do that,&#8221; Fishbein said to the judge.

Fishbein added if the post-nuptial agreement is held by the court, the argument over documents would be &#8220;totally meaningless.&#8221;

&#8220;We need to stop discussing discovery on issues that may or may not be relevant once we find out (the post-nuptual agreement) is valid,&#8221; Fishbein said. &#8220;If it is, there is no spousal support and there is no community property. Our position is there is no community property anyway. I think this motion is ill conceived and should be denied.&#8221;

Judge Patrick Cathcart ruled against Lockwood&#8217;s motion to impose monetary sanctions on Presley, but decided to hold off on a decision on whether Presley should produce the various documents.

Sturman said he plans to file a petition with the Court of Appeals to issue an order against Judge Patrick Cathcart&#8217;s decision.

&#8220;I believe I need those things to be ready for that trial to determine whether the post-nuptial agreement is valid or not,&#8221; Sturman said during an interview with Radar after the hearing. &#8220;She doesn&#8217;t know whether she has stocks or bonds? It is inconceivable that somebody with this much professional help cannot provide that information.&#8221;

On Tuesday, both sides also appeared before another judge, who scheduled a telephonic conference on April 27 to discuss the impending court of appeals decision. Both sides will return to court on September 19.

Presley, 50, and Lockwood, 56, were also embroiled in a legal fight in Dependency Court concerning their twin daughters, Harper and Finley, 9.

Presley had made explosive allegations of neglect and child abuse against Lockwood in the divorce filings. In a Feb. 7 filing, she claimed Lockwood had hundreds of inappropriate photos of children and is facing allegation of sexual abuse and neglect.

Lockwood has called those allegations &#8220;disgusting and inappropriate.&#8221;

Dependency Court cases are confidential since they involve minors, but during Wednesday&#8217;s hearing, both attorneys said a decision was made in that case, which Presley is planning to appeal.

EXCLUSIVE: Lisa Marie Presley's estranged husband Michael Lockwood claims she is hiding millions as he hounds her in court for spousal support with just $435 to his name

Lisa Marie Presley, 50, appeared in a Los Angles divorce court on Wednesday

She is in an ongoing divorce battle with estranged husband Michael Lockwood

He's demanding $263,000 a year in spousal support payments for his lifestyle

Claims after living with her in luxury he now has just $435 in his bank account

Now Lockwood's lawyer accuses Lisa Marie of hiding her fortune from him

Lisa Marie Presley has been accused of deliberately hiding her vast wealth from her estranged husband, Michael Lockwood in their ongoing divorce battle, a court heard Wednesday.

The couple - whose marriage fell apart in 2016 - are locked in a bitter court fight in which Lockwood is asking Presley to pay him $22,000 a month spousal support.

Lisa Marie makes around $4.2 million a year, or $350,000 a month - mostly from the trust her father King of Rock Elvis Presley set up for her.

But at Los Angeles Superior Court, Lockwood&#8217;s attorney Jeff Sturman complained to Judge Patrick Cathcart that a list of Presley&#8217;s assets and debts that her lawyers provided to the court is &#8216;completely useless.&#8217;

Lisa Marie Presley showed up at court on Wednesday dressed in a pink and gray mini-dress with a pink bow at the front, blue spike heels and her hair in a pony tail
Her cash-strapped estranged husband Michael Lockwood (seen with her in 2015) claims that she is hiding millions from the court as he chases after spousal support payments

Her cash-strapped estranged husband Michael Lockwood (seen with her in 2015) claims that she is hiding millions from the court as he chases after spousal support payments

He went down all the items of the list - including household furnishings, miscellaneous jewelry, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement funds and pensions and her father&#8217;s trust.

And against each item Presley&#8217;s lawyers had written &#8216;value unknown.&#8217;

Sturman scoffed at the notion Lisa Marie would not know what all these items are worth and described her claims as &#8216;frankly false.&#8217;

&#8216;This is somebody who is making a deliberate choice to fail to disclose,&#8217; he told the court.

&#8216;What is in the trust? Is she holding $50 million there? We don&#8217;t know. We don&#8217;t know what she&#8217;s worth because they won&#8217;t give us any documents.&#8217;

Sturman asked Judge Cathcart to compel Presley to turn over all her financial documents and and to impose a financial penalty on her for not disclosing required information.

Lisa Marie&#8217;s lawyer, Gary Fishbein, countered that he had offered Sturman a revised list of her assets and debts but his offer was &#8216;ignored.&#8217;

He also said he was &#8216;about to&#8217; hand over Presley&#8217;s 2016 tax returns to Lockwood&#8217;s lawyers.

Lisa Marie, who turned 50 last week, showed up at court dressed in a pink and gray mini-dress with a pink bow at the front, blue spike heels and her hair in a pony tail.

She is fighting Lockwood&#8217;s demands, including a claim for hundreds of thousands of dollars in attorney fees.

Musician Lockwood, 56 - who arrived at the courthouse wearing a gray suit and tie with a black fedora and sporting a salt &#8217;n pepper beard - married Lisa Marie in 2006 and the couple has nine-year-old twin daughters, Finley and Harper.

Whether Lockwood is entitled to spousal support from Presley hinges on whether a post-nuptial agreement - which the couple signed in 2007 - is ruled valid or invalid by the court.

The agreement said that neither party should have a claim on the other if the marriage broke up.

But Lockwood is demanding that the prenup should be torn up, saying he was coerced into signing it.

Fishbein argued that there was no point in contesting whether Lisa Marie has to pay spousal support to Lockwood or not.

&#8216;It&#8217;s totally meaningless,&#8217; he said. &#8216;If the post-nuptial agreement is ruled valid, there is no spousal support.&#8217;

Judge Cathcart decided to continue (postpone) the case until after the post-nuptial issue is settled and referred it to a different courtroom at LA Superior Court where Judge Thomas Lewis set a trial date of August 13.

But Judge Lewis also scheduled a mandatory settlement conference for June 8 in the hope that Presley, Lockwood and their lawyers can reach an agreement without having to go to trial.

Lockwood meanwhile says in court documents that he has been reduced from living in luxury with Elvis Presley&#8217;s only child, to having just $435 in his bank account and earning only $20-$25 an hour as a part-time guitar technician and musician.

He also claims he has around $50,000 of credit card debt and owes his lawyers almost $300,000.

He wants his estranged wife to pay him $263,000 a year so that he can &#8216;enjoy a lifestyle that is closer to my marital status of living&#8230;.and it will be substantially above the subsistence standard of living at which I am currently living.&#8217;

His lifestyle with Lisa Marie - including lavish entertaining, expensive vacations and flying on private jets - cost around $64,000 per month, he estimated in court documents.

But now, he&#8217;s &#8216;only&#8217; asking for a third of that amount - $21,925 - from her to pay for expenses including $10,000 a month for renting a three-bedroom house close to his daughters, $2,425 a month for entertaining and vacations, plus $5,000 year for birthday and Christmas gifts for his twin girls.

When the couple appeared in the same court in February last year, Lockwood was seeking $40,000 a month in spousal support and $100,000 in attorney fees. But Lisa Marie didn&#8217;t want to pay Lockwood a dime, claiming that her $300 million fortune was gone and her only income was $100,000 a month from her father, Elvis Presley&#8217;s trust and $4,000 a month from Graceland, her dad&#8217;s famous home in Memphis, TN.

Her attorney, Mark Gross, told the court at that time that Lisa Marie was 'buried in debt,' and among a 'laundry list' of debts, 'she owed over $1 million in taxes for 2015 alone.'

Gross listed over $17,000 monthly expenses that Lisa Marie claims for her children&#8217;s day to day care.

He said that a house she owned in UK was 'upside down' in debt and that Lisa Marie 'has no assets.'

Judge Cathcart did order Presley - in that February 2017 hearing - to pay $50,000 of Lockwood&#8217;s attorney fees. But he refused to grant Lockwood&#8217;s plea for spousal support.

Just before that hearing last year their divorce case took a sensational turn when DailyMail.com revealed that Lisa Marie claimed in court papers that she had found hundreds of indecent photos and disturbing videos of children on Lockwood&#8217;s computer.

'I was shocked and horrified and sick to my stomach,' said Lisa Marie.

Lockwood denied the allegations and while the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation did look into the claims, no charges were filed.

48F953CD00000578-0-image-m-2_1518057048411.jpg

48F9541500000578-0-image-m-10_1518057315110.jpg

48F9545900000578-0-image-a-13_1518057659064.jpg

Last edited:
Lisa Marie Presley Says She's Over $16 Million in Debt, Divorce Documents Claim http://people.com/music/lisa-marie-presley-16-million-debt/

PEOPLE Friday, Justin Stiegemeyer, Presley&#8217;s current business manager who is responsible for &#8220;day-to-day finances and paying all of her bills,&#8221; disclosed that the 50-year-old had first learned of her debt while her old business manager Provident Financial Management was handling her finances.

Stiegemeyer went on to claim that Presley &#8220;had not been provided with proper accountings or notices or been kept abreast of her finances&#8221; by her former business manager and that at the time they were fired, Presley had &#8220;total liquid assets of less than $20,000.&#8221;

He also revealed that &#8220;by the end of 2015&#8221; there were &#8220;no additional funds&#8221; other than &#8220;the approximately $20,00 of liquid assets&#8221; available to Presley to use to pay her debts, adding that the majority of those debts &#8220;are related to unpaid income taxes&#8221; from 2012-2015, which &#8220;total over $10 million.&#8221;

In addition to the income tax and credit card debt owed, the documents claim Presley has defaulted on the mortgage of a $6 million home she owns in the U.K., which she has been trying to sell for the past two years.

Presley states she currently receives a monthly salary of $4,361 from her father Elvis Presley&#8216;s estate, as well as $100,000 in dividends and interest from investments.

In this latest development in the pair&#8217;s ongoing divorce battle, Presley detailed her debts in response to a February 2017 court order requiring her to cover $50,000 of Lockwood&#8217;s $450,000 in attorney fees.

Presley and Lockwood, her fourth husband, married in 2006 and welcomed their twin daughters Harper and Finley in 2008 before the Graceland successor filed for divorce in June 2016, citing irreconcilable differences and claiming Lockwood was a poor father and &#8220;took advantage&#8221; of her financially.
People magazine subscription

Lisa Marie Presley Says She's $16 Million in Debt http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/16/lisa-marie-presley-massive-debt-taxes-16-million-dollars/

This seems impossible, but Elvis Presley's daughter is drowning in debt ... this according to Lisa Marie Presley herself ... TMZ has learned.

Lisa Marie just filed docs in her divorce from Michael Lockwood, and they contain the bombshell news ... the King's daughter is more than $16 million in the red. In the docs she says most of her debt is unpaid taxes from 2012 to 2015, totaling more than $10 million.

She also says she has a house in the U.K. she's desperately trying to unload because she's defaulted on the mortgage. According to the docs, obtained by TMZ ... that's another $6 mil she owes.

LMP says the rest of her debt is mostly credit cards and unpaid attorneys' bills.

She's revealing all of this because Lockwood is demanding she pay more than $450k for his attorney fees, and she's clearly saying ... I ain't got it, dude.

Fun facts:
- Lisa Marie sold off 85% of Elvis Enterprises in 2004 for $100 million
- The Elvis estate still hauls in revenue north of $20 million annually

Broke! Lisa Marie Drowning In $16.8 Million Debt: Presley says she only has a total liquid assets of less than $20,000.

Lisa Marie Presley is drowning in $16.8 million debt that she amassed over the past three decades, according to shocking court documents exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com

According to court documents filed on Valentine&#8217;s Day, Presley said she only has a total liquid assets of less than $20,000 and owes more than $10 million in unpaid taxes for the the years 2012 to 2015. Presley filed the court documents in response to the nasty ongoing divorce proceedings with her estranged husband, Michael Lockwood, who is suing Presley for spousal support and attorney&#8217;s fees.

SEE THE SHOCKING COURT DOCUMENTS! https://radaronline.com/wp-content/...hael-lockwood-divorce-spousal-support-doc.pdf

The exes, who were married for 10 years, have been locked in a legal battle not only concerning their divorce, but also their post-nuptial agreement.

In the court documents, Presley&#8217;s business manager Justin Stiegemeyer, said she had sold 85 percent of her interest in Elvis Presley Enterprises back in 2005. Although Lisa Marie receives about $100,000 per month from the trust that holds Elvis Presley Enterprises, Stiegemeyer said Lisa Marie cannot simply demand those funds at will.

Stiegemeyer also said Presley has three outstanding American Express credit card debts totaling about $300,000. Presley is also trying to unload mounting debts she acquired after the purchase of her country home in the United Kingdom.

Stiegemeyer said Presley found out just how much she was in the hole after she fired her previous business managers, Prudential Financial Management.

&#8220;At the tail end of PFM&#8217;s tenure, LMP learned that she was in massive debt, although at times she did not know the extent of that debt,&#8221; Stiegemeyer said in the affidavit. &#8220;She had not been provided with proper accountings or notices or been kept abreast of her finances by PFM.&#8221;

Presley is also suing Prudential Financial Management.

Meanwhile, Lockwood claimed in court papers that Elvis&#8217; famous daughter has more than $11 millions in assets as of December 2015, and a trust with more than $31 million. The court has yet to determine whether the postnuptial agreement signed by the exes is valid.

Lisa Marie Presley Says She's $16 Million in Debt http://www.eonline.com/news/914461/lisa-marie-presley-says-she-s-16-million-in-debt

Lisa Marie Presley states in court documents filed amid her divorce battle that she is $16 million in debt.

In 2016, the 50-year-old daughter of the late Elvis Presley and fellow singer, who is also famous for her short-lived marriage to the late Michael Jackson, filed for divorce from current husband Michael Lockwood, with whom she shares twin daughters. Amid their court battle, legal documents have revealed glimpses of Lisa Marie's finances.

Newly submitted documents show that she is more than $16.7 million in debt. She said she has yet to pay more than $10 million in tax bills from several years past, that she has defaulted on a $6 million mortgage she took out for a home she owns in the United Kingdom and that she also has more than $47,800 in credit card bills and also has tens of thousands of dollars owed to attorneys.

Lisa Marie's documents state she earns a monthly salary of $4,361 from her late father's estate and receives $100,000 in dividends and interest from investments.

She also states that she lives with the twins, her 24-year-old son Benjamin Keough, and her 27-year-old daughter Riley Keough and her husband, and that the latter two pay for some of her household expenses. She says she pays more than $120,000 a month to cover mortgage payments, rent, food, utilities, attorney fees and credit card debt.

Lisa Marie detailed her debts as a response to her ex's demand that she pay more than $450,000 to cover his attorney fees. Last year, she opposed his demand that she pay his attorney fees as well as spousal support. A judge later said she must pay $50,000 to cover her ex's legal fees over a course of five months, until a trial takes place to determine the validity of a post-nuptial agreement they had signed after their 2006 marriage, which details divorce terms.

Also in 2017, Lisa Marie claimed in court documents submitted as part of the divorce battle that she owes the IRS $1.5 million, owes the U.K. government more than $5 million, owes $250,000 in state taxes and hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional debt. At the time, she said her business manager did not pay taxes, which caused her to have "considerable tax liability outstanding from this income over the last several years."

She should have stuck with the first Michael she married. LOL.

Yuuup....and you know what is interesting is what Lockwood's current girlfriend (who is a hair stylist to the stars) is saying this on twitter today about Lisa......along with posting articles etc relating to their divorce https://twitter.com/hobgoodhair like this post......this is getting really sad indeed :(

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Deal with the fact that your drug use and lesbian lovers ruined your marriage!!!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fairgaming?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#fairgaming</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/narcissisticpersonalitydisorder?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#narcissisticpersonalitydisorder</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/drugaddictmoms?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#drugaddictmoms</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/spoiledlilrichgirl?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#spoiledlilrichgirl</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/falseaccusations?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#falseaccusations</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/liar?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#liar</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/you?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#you</a>&#8217;retheabuser <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fathersrights?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#fathersrights</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/appealingthecasetosaveyourownass?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#appealingthecasetosaveyourownass</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/thetruthwillcome?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#thetruthwillcome</a> <a href="https://t.co/hLo5ezPdkz">https://t.co/hLo5ezPdkz</a></p>&mdash; stephanie hobgood (@hobgoodhair) <a href="https://twitter.com/hobgoodhair/status/964981229735968769?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 17, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NarcissisticAbuse?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NarcissisticAbuse</a> is the 1 sided ruthless exploitation by a predator who victimizes others in a serial pattern, in order to meet selfish needs through defrauding others via lying, manipulation and other mind games that result in catastrophic lifelong damages to the target. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NPD?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NPD</a></p>&mdash; ANA - AfterNarcAbuse (@Light_Life_Love) <a href="https://twitter.com/Light_Life_Love/status/961399849118720000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 8, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

She should have stuck with the first Michael she married. LOL.

Yuuuuup, she glowed and looked amazing when she was with MJ, this is one of my fav pics of them ;)

maxresdefault7.jpg

Last edited:

That's just nasty. They need to all go private.

Meh....she's had four marriages and four divorces....somewhere along the line, I think she has to admit that she is part of the problem.

Meh....she's had four marriages and four divorces....somewhere along the line, I think she has to admit that she is part of the problem.
And she most likely is. But I don't think the couple should be airing any of this in public, much less the new girlfriend. That's pretty disgusting. All it does is hurt the kids.
Guess I'm glad now she and Michael didn't have any.

Mikky Dee;4216790 said:

Well Hobgood has since deleted that particular twitter post, but it does give us alot qlues as to what Lisa and Lockwood are accusing each other of, that's for sure and she went for the jugular. Especially with her use of hashtags #fairgaming #narcissisticpersonalitydisorder #drugaddictmoms #spoiledlilrichgirl #falseaccusations #liar #you&#8217;retheabuser #fathersrights #appealingthecasetosaveyourownass #thetruthwillcome) to describe Lisa.

Last edited:

And she most likely is. But I don't think the couple should be airing any of this in public, much less the new girlfriend. That's pretty disgusting. All it does is hurt the kids.
Guess I'm glad now she and Michael didn't have any.

Yuuuup it would have been a million times worse had this been MJ :cry: Lockwood is very lucky in that sense. You don't see Lisa's mom and her friends go after him with so much venom, like they did to MJ in the media (eg. Oprah interview etc).

Last edited:
Well it looks like Hobgood posted something about Lisa last year as well.....so this is not a recent thing.....wasn't there a gag order where neither party could discuss their case/s?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/michaellockwood?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#michaellockwood</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/innocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#innocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/lies?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#lies</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NARCISSISTICABUSE?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NARCISSISTICABUSE</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/drugaddictmama?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#drugaddictmama</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/DailyMail?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Dailymail</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/onlythkidssuffer?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#onlythkidssuffer</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/shutyourmouth?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#shutyourmouth</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/stopspreadinglies?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#stopspreadinglies</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/cutthepa?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#cutthepa</a> <a href="https://t.co/upis6avqRw">pic.twitter.com/upis6avqRw</a></p>&mdash; stephanie hobgood (@hobgoodhair) <a href="https://twitter.com/hobgoodhair/status/923956493992337408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 27, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Back