Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

Oh-yeah-michael-jackson-15002846-720-546.jpg

Damn!!! I haven't seen this one before!!! In love.

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

Damn!!! I haven't seen this one before!!! In love.

Me neither but since I'm quite new to the fandom thought it was not rare? that's why I've posted it here :p Totally love how he seems to be lost in his thoughts or mesmerized glancing at Peter Pan hehe

I fixed your images, Dreamy Princess. They weren't showing up, before.

Oooh, I LOVE this picture!!!
!!!:heart:

-------------------

:( the picture doesn´t not show up. I mean the recent ´fave-pic´ on Twitter and facebook - Michael in the purple shirt. I´m not on facebook and Twitter - I would like it sooo much, if you all who post there the beautiful pictures would do it again here.

Last edited:
michaelsfedora;4214804 said:

michaelsfedora;4214863 said:

This is very striking!

2yk0tcp.jpg

Actually, I´m not a fan of all those countless photo comparisons in order to "prove" that Michael remained Michael until the end, so to say. But sometimes - I have to admit - I´m fascinated by how little he changed.

Nice picks, there are some I haven't seen before. The one with the flowers is beautiful! :wub:

I agree that the one with the flowers is simply gorgeous - I'm glad you all like it, you should have seen my face when I first saw it! I wish I could find more from that set.
I love coming here, I always see photos that are new to me, it's really lovely. :)

Last edited:
I loooove this thread haha, so great to see those pics, they're all amazing!

I don't know if this one appeared recently in this thread, if so I'm sorry, but it's definitely my favorite pic of today!

180405_Bush_feat.png

His clothes... wonderful!!! They suit him just fineeee! :heart::heart: He's very elegant *-*

6x0Ytdq.jpg

Michael from the Speed Demon shoot, one of my faves. Just look at how happy he was, like he was having a lot of fun.

Back