Michael's Unreleased Material [MERGED]

Re: List of Michael's Unreleased Material

Scratch verses and a partial chorus. A more complete version COULD exist, and the attendees of whatever seminar GOAL was recorded at could have been played a demo (as is said to be the case with Bryan Loren's "Man in Black"), but for the time being I think it's safe to assume that it's very, very incomplete.

Hold the phone!! People have heard Man In Black????

Hold the phone!! People have heard Man In Black????

Yessir! To my knowledge there have been at least two fan events, including one by Bryan Loren himself back in September 2016, at which attendees got to hear a number of Loren collaborations, one of which was "Man in Black".

According to the lucky few who have heard it, "Man in Black" (which runs for 6:00) sounds similar to "The Knowledge" by Janet Jackson, with powerful drums and a fantastic bass melody. The version played by Loren at his seminar apparently didn't have a lead vocal, though he claimed that a more complete version existed. I've heard nothing but praise for the background vocals though!

Here's a brief report of the Loren seminar:

https://translate.google.com/transl...-unveroeffentlichten-songs-mit-mj/&edit-text=

Yessir! To my knowledge there have been at least two fan events, including one by Bryan Loren himself back in September 2016, at which attendees got to hear a number of Loren collaborations, one of which was "Man in Black".

According to the lucky few who have heard it, "Man in Black" (which runs for 6:00) sounds similar to "The Knowledge" by Janet Jackson, with powerful drums and a fantastic bass melody. The version played by Loren at his seminar apparently didn't have a lead vocal, though he claimed that a more complete version existed. I've heard nothing but praise for the background vocals though!

https://translate.google.com/transl...-unveroeffentlichten-songs-mit-mj/&edit-text=
I wonder who has a more complete version

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

I wonder who has a more complete version

Brad ;-)

AlwaysThere you are my hero

So happy people thought it sounds fire. I would love to hear that track. Fingers crossed there's a finished version

I constantly wonder what may have leaked and I missed it! I wish there was a way to KNOW all that is available to listen to.. Somewhere where all the ones I've heard are grey'd out and the new in blue (or something) so I know.. haha!

Okey but the rumor of a more complete version of Man in Black is not proven right? because in the article it says that the only reason for assuming there is one out there is that it is said to be on a promo flight cd for dangerous. And according to most fans this CD did never exist. Does anyone know if the fans of that listening event asked if there is amore complete version? Because somehow I believe he would have played a complete one if he had one.

Does anybody know more about the Song "Pray for Peace"? When was it recorded, how complete is it ...

Does anybody know more about the Song "Pray for Peace"? When was it recorded, how complete is it ...

I always had the impression prayer for peace is in fact "All in your name"

Oh yeah, the hurricane katrina relief song also exist. Confirmed by snoop dogg and raymone bain

I remember that in early 2009 they registered MJ song:
‘Baby’s On Fire’
Michael Jackson, Ryan D.
Also know as Baby’s Fire and Higher’s Baby’s Fire

Sephiroth820;4216961 said:
I remember that in early 2009 they registered MJ song:
‘Baby’s On Fire’
Michael Jackson, Ryan D.
Also know as Baby’s Fire and Higher’s Baby’s Fire

Song registration does not mean that the song was actually recorded. Might have been just an idea in MJ's head or instrumental beats, loops etc., lyrics written on toilet paper...

I think Pray For Peace is All In Your Name. That was working title.

Does anyone know what happened to the song MJ did for the Tsunami victims of 2004? Does it exist?

Does anyone know what happened to the song MJ did for the Tsunami victims of 2004? Does it exist?

It exists. Michael Prince confirmed it and talked about it. He did not mention how complete it is. Just that MJ worked on it a lot while in Bahrain.

It exists. Michael Prince confirmed it and talked about it. He did not mention how complete it is. Just that MJ worked on it a lot while in Bahrain.

Thanks. Any idea on the name of the song?

the song is 6min but extremely repetitive and not catchy at all. I understand why its unreleased. and it will never be released because its too unfinished.

the song is 6min but extremely repetitive and not catchy at all. I understand why its unreleased. and it will never be released because its too unfinished.

Would you agree that the strongest Loren tracks are Serious Effect & Truth 'bout Youth?

Would you agree that the strongest Loren tracks are Serious Effect & Truth 'bout Youth?

Ho-ho-hold on. "Truth About Youth?"

I know that it was played at the Loren seminar, but absolutely NO ONE has commented on it.

Ho-ho-hold on. "Truth About Youth?"

I know that it was played at the Loren seminar, but absolutely NO ONE has commented on it.

An attendee told that shortly after the seminar when asked if "Men in Black"'s the 'holy grail' of the Loren tracks.

What happened to this thread? The list seems to be mostly missing. :eek:

What's the next "holy grail" of unreleased MJ songs?

Now that we have the full Men in Black, what's the next "holy grail" of the MJ vaults? Personally, I think it's Chicago 1945, although I've heard that Get Your Weight Off Me is still anticipated by a lot of MJ fans.

Re: What's the next "holy grail" of unreleased MJ songs?

We don't have full Men In Black. We have LQ seminar recording of a version without lead vocal verses. I hope for a final version to be released as MJ and Bryan Loren left it. That LQ version without vocals that leaked sounds amazing!

Chicago 1945. Buffalo Bill.

Hot Fun In The Summertime, Get Your Weight Off Me, Lovely Way. Would love to hear some of the later stuff MJ worked on if there are any tracks that are finished enough.

Back