Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Discussion Thread (Hate is not welcome)

One more set of pics ;)

B8EAn1XIUAEorQC.jpg

Lol. Definitely turned into a Lisa and Michael Lockwood thread.

Back then, when the battle with Lookwood began I suggested that there should be a separate thread to not to disturb the Michael- Lisa thread. It does not even belong in the Michael-section but in the general discussion.

Wow her drug abuse is worser than you thought. Cocaine, pills and alcohol. Really terrible

I like this pic too ;)

michael-jackson-lisa-marie-presley-on-the-colossus-rollercoaster-at-picture-id546087870

I came across this clip at Lipstick Alley and I agree with this viewer observations :laughing:... TheAngelskye66: Hmm....Did anyone notice how Priscilla reached across Lisa to grab Michael's hand to stand again?? Lisa broke the contact, removing her mom's hand to hold Michael's hand and did not really reach for her mom's hand, they both brush it off by adjusting their hair.....Wow!!!?

Funny how in every article I've seen on this mess no one goes out of their way to mention the kiddie pictures on his computer every opportunity they get. I cannot imagine Lisa Marie making that up, because it can easily be proven wrong. Imo that makes Michael Lockwood a perverted, disgusting piece of sh*t. The double standard sickens me.

Funny how in every article I've seen on this mess no one goes out of their way to mention the kiddie pictures on his computer every opportunity they get. I cannot imagine Lisa Marie making that up, because it can easily be proven wrong. Imo that makes Michael Lockwood a perverted, disgusting piece of sh*t. The double standard sickens me.

But now every article I am reading about this divorce is about Lisa's drug use. I guess when the next round of court dates comes around, there will be more muck raking, unless there is a settlement. Also isn't interesting that Priscilla is remaining very quiet about divorce No 4......compared to when Lisa was married to MJ. Remember when she was on Oprah in 2005 in the middle of the trial throwing accusations left and right? At the moment she is promoting that new Elvis doco for HBO called The Searcher and has no problem talking about Elvis's drug use etc, but with Lisa she ain't saying a thing hmmm.

Child please, MJ clearly was not in love with her and she was not truly in love in love with him. I do believe they "cared" for each other and due to how MJ was treated and going through and needed a friend and she not liking how he was treated. That is why the so called marriage did not last long " he was not even living with her most of time. Even with that so called kiss, MJ has kissed fans with more passion than LMP (and MJ is clearly a passionate guy when he really loves you. Look how he treated Diana Ross who is a woman whom he really Loved and really wanted to marry). And LMP and Pricialla belittled MJ on Oprah and LMP said in Redbook in 2007 that she do not want to talk about MJ as if she is so righteous (not). As someone told me, LMP views goes where the wind blows. And that is so true. I will leave it as that. Like MJ said when asked about her "I am going go to be a gentlemen".

Child please, MJ clearly was not in love with her and she was not truly in love in love with him. I do believe they "cared" for each other and due to how MJ was treated and going through and needed a friend and she not liking how he was treated. That is why the so called marriage did not last long " he was not even living with her most of time. Even with that so called kiss, MJ has kissed fans with more passion than LMP (and MJ is clearly a passionate guy when he really loves you. Look how he treated Diana Ross who is a woman whom he really Loved and really wanted to marry). And LMP and Pricialla belittled MJ on Oprah and LMP said in Redbook in 2007 that she do not want to talk about MJ as if she is so righteous (not). As someone told me, LMP views goes where the wind blows. And that is so true. I will leave it as that. Like MJ said when asked about her "I am going go to be a gentlemen".

Please do not bring up Diana Ross in a thread about Michael and Lisa Marie.

Many people from Michael's life who saw them together, have said that there was real love between them, so I don't think any of us are in a position to question that. I think they had very intense feelings for each other, for a very short time, until their feelings devolved into something else. The main reason the relationship fell apart was because there was too much outside interference (LMP basically said that, herself and I would include her mother as one of the ones interfering); Lisa refused to have children with MJ (which was a deal breaker for him); and Lisa liked to argue, which Michael of course, abhorred.

Please do not bring up Diana Ross in a thread about Michael and Lisa Marie.

Many people from Michael's life who saw them together, have said that there was real love between them, so I don't think any of us are in a position to question that. I think they had very intense feelings for each other, for a very short time, until their feelings devolved into something else. The main reason the relationship fell apart was because there was too much outside interference (LMP basically said that, herself and I would include her mother as one of the ones interfering); Lisa refused to have children with MJ (which was a deal breaker for him); and Lisa liked to argue, which Michael of course, abhorred.
Funny you talk about people from MJ's life. I knew a few of them as well (very close to MJ-And for the record, I was given a PERSONAL InVITE to Neverland on June 29, 1996. Again, I am going to leave it alone. Believe what you want.

I knew a few of them as well (very close to MJ-And for the record, I was given a PERSONAL InVITE to Neverland on June 29, 1996.

Good for you. That doesn't mean that you know the ins and outs of their marriage and what the depth of their feelings was, in the beginning. The marriage was in its death throws by June 1996, so it would be a trap to base opinions about their entire relationship on what was happening at that particular time....that's all I'm saying.

I am no fan of Lisa Marie, by any stretch of the imagination, but I certainly do not agree that there was never any love between them. To think that, is basically suggesting that Michael would marry a woman for reasons other than love and family, which paints him as cold and calculating. I am not on board with that perception of him.

Again, my last post in this topic, I am done with the issue with a all due respect. I gave my view.

I came across this clip at Lipstick Alley and I agree with this viewer observations :laughing:... TheAngelskye66: Hmm....Did anyone notice how Priscilla reached across Lisa to grab Michael's hand to stand again?? Lisa broke the contact, removing her mom's hand to hold Michael's hand and did not really reach for her mom's hand, they both brush it off by adjusting their hair.....Wow!!!?

Yeahhhh that clip was really bizarre.

Best-looking celebrity couple EVER. :wub:
Best celebrity couple EVER.

I truly hope that Lisa Marie knows that not everyone thought that they were a freak couple - the way that Oprah wanted her to believe in their last interview after Michael's death.

WEB EXTRA: Lisa Marie Presley & Daughter On Hand To Open New Graceland Exhibit: Growing Up Presley

I have been checking to see if their were any outfits Lisa wore during the MJ era at the exhibition.......and this is what I found with MJ in 94 and Janets' The Velvet Rope Party in 97 (next to the "I never not wanted to be a singer" quote)

DkQSe6OXsAA_t8f

Last edited:
divorce trial did start:

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/08/1...-says-he-didnt-read-prenup-before-signing-it/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Michael-Lockwood-SECRETLY-running-bills.html

Lisa Marie Presley took the witness stand in her divorce trial Monday and accused her estranged husband, Michael Lockwood, of secretly running up 'possibly millions' on her credit card.

'I uncovered that he had been in control of finances for the 10 years before,' she told Judge Dianna Gould-Saltman at Los Angeles Superior on the first day of the expected four-day trial.

'He had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, possibly millions on my credit card.’ ...

Presley admitted that she did pay spousal support to her first husband, Danny Keough, when they divorced but she added, with a chuckle, that she didn’t have to pay support to husband number 2, Michael Jackson, or husband number 3, actor Nicholas Cage. ...

Lisa Marie Presley about Michael Jackson

Reporter - "This year he's turning 60 so when you think about the time with Michael Jackson, what do think about it?"

Lisa - "I think it was incredible and I feel lucky to have experienced that. And to have that part of my life, I'll always just be grateful for the experience."?

Last edited:
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/what-i-know-about-men-20140311-34jxp.html
LISA MARIE PRESLEY 2014

With MJ [Michael Jackson], unfortunately, too much happened, too much got between us. There was a very deep strong love there; intense. But people got in the way, on my end and his end. We had so many people telling us what to do and intercepting and speaking on behalf of the other. Had it been just he and I, towards the end, I don't think we would have divorced.

DkyT_M9VAAAmy8v.jpg

Back