[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

^ This story about Emmet Till always got to me.. and I think how little has changed in some ways today...

Like Michael has always said you telling a lie long enough you start to believe it and every lie their told they believe. I agree with you terrell this is going to hunt Jorge until he come out with the truth. maybe Jorge is going to wait until he is in his 80.

I've been reading a fascinating article by Helena (on Vindicatemj) about the Darlene Craviotto book 'An Agoraphobic’s Guide to Hollywood: How Michael Jackson Got Me Out of the House. '

So, what was the 'real' 'project M'....it sounds like this book was timed and promoted perfectly to act as a platform for the Wade Robson allegations. Not only that, but the author puts herself in the frame as being the person who first raised 'concerns' about Michael with children, to her chatty Hollywood agent, back in 1990. I wonder who was the book 'sponsor', who owns this mysterious publishing company.

As usual, a very interesting analysis by Helena.

Last edited:

Harveys mates? Going by that other article

Ha ha . Go get him

Ivy? @Ivy_4MJ 2 Std.vor 2 Stunden?

MJ Estate is asking Wade Robson to pay them $111,465.10 in legal costs. Make him pay.

https://twitter.com/Ivy_4MJ/status/963448723832483840/photo/1

Thanks for the update.....That's all? After Robson and his lawyers for 5 years made alot of $$$$$$ smearing MJ in the media with this BS lawsuit that was designed to DESTROY MJ's legacy. It should be alot more!

Last edited:
I see another opportunist coming out for attention and $$$$$ man of honor my ass!

COMING CLEAN
Anthony Pellicano Slams Michael Jackson In Shocking Prison Interview Ahead Of Release

Famed private investigator Anthony Pellicano has spoken out about his controversial client, Michael Jackson, revealing that he let him go after finding the dark truth behind his actions.

In a shocking interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the jailed investigator came clean about everything he’s learned in the past few years, and how maintaining his loyalty to clients and friends remains his biggest motto.
As RadarOnline.com readers know, Pellicano, 73, was arraigned in 2002 facing allegations of computer hacking, illegal wiretapping, threats and harassment, among other crimes. He was given 15 years in prison in 2008 but was resentenced in 2017. He is set to be released in one year.

Speaking of his notorious 1993 client, Michael Jackson, Pellicano claimed he “fired” the singer because he was disgusted by the dark truths than that were never exposed in Jackson’s child molestation scandal.

“I was offered $500,000 to tell the whole story by a tabloid, and I declined, even though, while incarcerated, I needed the money,” admitted Pellicano, adding that loyalty has always been essential to him, even though it let him to where he is now (in jail).

When asked about Jackson’s alleged dirty secrets, Pellicano told THR: “All of that would get too close to the truth, so, regretfully, I have to decline.”

Speaking of the time he got caught (in 2002) with “a C-4 and two grenades that were locked in one of my evidence safes,” he said they belonged to one of his clients, but he refused to disclose the name, even though withholding that information landed him in prison.

“I got convicted of committing crimes I did not commit. I had to listen to testimony of those who got up on the stand and lied. I changed a lot of lives for the better, helped a whole lot of people who were all grateful at the time. That’s what I kept in mind as I took all the heat — alone. As things got troublesome for me, they all took off for the hills,” Pellicano said in his interview.

When asked if he has any regrets, he answered “no,” although he does “wish that I had been more careful at the end,” and much less loyal to some people.

“My honor and word meant, and still mean, everything to me. Without that, I cannot, and could never, consider myself a man — especially a man of his word. One who does what he says he’s going to do.”

Goddess4Real;4216576 said:
I see another opportunist coming out for attention and $$$$$ man of honor my ass!

COMING CLEAN
Anthony Pellicano Slams Michael Jackson In Shocking Prison Interview Ahead Of Release

Famed private investigator Anthony Pellicano has spoken out about his controversial client, Michael Jackson, revealing that he let him go after finding the dark truth behind his actions.

In a shocking interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the jailed investigator came clean about everything he’s learned in the past few years, and how maintaining his loyalty to clients and friends remains his biggest motto.
As RadarOnline.com readers know, Pellicano, 73, was arraigned in 2002 facing allegations of computer hacking, illegal wiretapping, threats and harassment, among other crimes. He was given 15 years in prison in 2008 but was resentenced in 2017. He is set to be released in one year.

Speaking of his notorious 1993 client, Michael Jackson, Pellicano claimed he “fired” the singer because he was disgusted by the dark truths than that were never exposed in Jackson’s child molestation scandal.

“I was offered $500,000 to tell the whole story by a tabloid, and I declined, even though, while incarcerated, I needed the money,” admitted Pellicano, adding that loyalty has always been essential to him, even though it let him to where he is now (in jail).

When asked about Jackson’s alleged dirty secrets, Pellicano told THR: “All of that would get too close to the truth, so, regretfully, I have to decline.”

Speaking of the time he got caught (in 2002) with “a C-4 and two grenades that were locked in one of my evidence safes,” he said they belonged to one of his clients, but he refused to disclose the name, even though withholding that information landed him in prison.

“I got convicted of committing crimes I did not commit. I had to listen to testimony of those who got up on the stand and lied. I changed a lot of lives for the better, helped a whole lot of people who were all grateful at the time. That’s what I kept in mind as I took all the heat — alone. As things got troublesome for me, they all took off for the hills,” Pellicano said in his interview.

When asked if he has any regrets, he answered “no,” although he does “wish that I had been more careful at the end,” and much less loyal to some people.

“My honor and word meant, and still mean, everything to me. Without that, I cannot, and could never, consider myself a man — especially a man of his word. One who does what he says he’s going to do.”

Why that backstabbing F:censored:ER!!!:grrrrrr Well you know what? He deserves to stay in jail then. I'm getting sick and tired of the those f:censored:ing backstabbers, not only their adding fuel to the fire, but they're putting themselves into my h8t list! F:censored: them all to hell!:grrrrrr

And u know by doing these interviews he is shopping for future interviews book deals etc (because he said he was broke). He looks the type and in this climate where a mere allegation can destroy a career....I bet he is rubbing his hands right now. Also unfortunately with MJ still being a tabloid punching bag he is gonna use him to line his pockets. Especially next year being the 10th anniversary of MJ's death.

Last edited:

Is he still at it. *yawn* talk about old hat. Next!

And u know by doing these interviews he is shopping for future interviews book deals etc (because he said he was broke). He looks the type and in this climate where a mere allegation can destroy a career....I bet he is rubbing his hands right now. Also unfortunately with MJ still being a tabloid punching bag he is gonna use him to line his pockets. Especially next year being the 10th anniversary of MJ's death.
No one cares about this fool. The more these types of clowns talk, the more innocent MJ look and gets proven. At that time even after 1993, MJ was still under investigation. Why did he give what is he 'claiming" to Tom Sneddon? MJ had a trial, why didn't anything he have that he claim was "dirt" to come out in that trial in 2005 or given the grand juries 1993 and 2005 he had nothing and he was a con artist (you can just see it. If he had any creditable dirt on MJ, you can believe he would have used it in the 90's during the investigation. All these jerks including Wade, tabloids, etc use the same wordings such as "bombshell", "dirt", "explosive", blah, blah to talk about MJ and this nonsense, and in the end, as usual, It is BS and clearly lies or nothing. Funny, Quincy came out with his trash and in the same period, this is being shown in all else TALOID Press. MJ had a trial even with the 1993 case coming into the trial in 2005 and MJ was investigated as I keep saying worst than a serial killer. Fool, sit you azz down jail bird. No one with a brain listen to Wade and Jimmy and saw through their lies let alone a slick so called investigator who sits in prison. And at this point, the overall public is getting tired of "claims" on people which is now falling on deaf ears with the exception of a few people. Even with Quincy, the majority of people trashed him for what he did.

Last edited:
Of course the media once again doesn't fact check and doesn't apply common sense when someone trashes MJ with unproven innuendo.

Assuming that the media didn't put words in Pellicano's mouth just to trash MJ once again
what Pellicano says makes absolutely no sense.

1. He now says he was fired but in 1993 and in 2011 he said he quit on his own. So which one?

"I swear on my children this decision was not Michael Jackson's," Pellicano said in an interview Tuesday. "It was my sole decision. If I wanted to, I could be working on this case today."
http://articles.latimes.com/1993-12-22/local/me-4447_1_michael-jackson

2. In reality he left the case after his long time mentor and employer Bert Fields also quit.

Private investigator Anthony Pellicano and lawyer Bertram Fields, one of Jackson's team of legal advisers, resigned privately in recent weeks--Pellicano quit last Wednesday and Fields quit Dec. 3--sources close to the entertainer said.

In a statement released by his office, Fields said he had resigned Nov. 23 and had put the resignation in writing Dec. 3.

3. Even after Pellicano quit and no longer worked for MJ he kept insisting that he was innocent. So contrary to what he said in 2011 he didn't **** him over at all.

Later in the interview, Pellicano reveals that when he agreed to work for Jackson during the star’s 1993 child-molestation case, he warned Jackson that he’d better not be guilty. “I said, ‘You don’t have to worry about cops or lawyers. If I find out anything, I will f--k you over.’ ” The detective took the assignment, but says, “I quit because I found out some truths…He did something far worse to young boys than molest them.” But he refuses to say anything more about it.

http://www.newsweek.com/anthony-pellicano-hollywood-phone-hacker-breaks-his-silence-67115

vs.

December 22, 1993, more than two weeks after he resigned or was fired
"In no way, shape or form does (my resignation) indicate that Michael Jackson is guilty," Pellicano said. "Michael Jackson is not guilty, and all the things I said in the past I reaffirm."

January 25, 1994
Pellicano--who no longer works for Jackson but who still fiercely proclaims the entertainer's innocence and opposes any effort to settle the civil case--scoffed at that and suggested that prosecutors and lawyers in the civil case are orchestrating an effort to dismiss all the cases.

"If you believe that," he said of Montagna's comments, "I'll sell you some bayou land."
http://articles.latimes.com/1994-01-25/local/me-15027_1_civil-case/2

4. He worked for MJ for years. In 1993 after the Chandlers accused him he described MJ as one of the kindest most decent people he knew.

"People are always trying to extort him for all kinds of reasons because he's a superstar," Pellicano said. "I have worked for Michael Jackson for many years and have gone through many of these.

"This one just happened to have gone too far. Michael is probably one of the most kind and decent men I've ever met, and this is horrible.

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-08-24/local/me-27332_1_michael-jackson

So through all those years he didn't find any evidence that he molested anyone let alone did worse than that but we are supposed to believe that in Dec 1993 all of sudden he found the smoking gun and his reaction to that was not give it to the police so could "**** MJ" as he supposedly promised he would do but just to resign and keep defending MJ in the media. And this all happened coincidentally right after his friend and employer Bert Fields was fired for incompetence.

5. Pellicano kept defending MJ privatety too. He talked to Jim Mitteager , a tabloid broker who had a tendency to record his conversations with everyone
he recorded this conversation with Pellicano in Sept 1994. The transcript was published in Aphrodite Jones old website.

September 1994

PELLICANO: You have to understand something. I have nine kids. Michael [Jackson] plays with my baby. They crawl all over him. They pull his hair. They pull his nose. Sometimes he wears a bandage across his face. If I let my own kids (unintelligible) do you think there’s a chance?

MITTEAGER: Well, all things being equal, I would say, no.

PELLICANO: Not only that. If you sat this kid [Jordie Chandler] down like I did, as a matter of fact, he couldn’t wait to get up and go play video games. I said, “you don’t understand how serious this is. Your dad [Evan Chandler] is going to accuse Michael of sexual molestation. He going to say all kinds of stuff.” He [Jordie] says, “Yeah, my dad’s trying to get money.” As a matter of fact, I (unintelligible) for 45 minutes. Then I tried tricking him. I mean, I want you to know, I’m a vegetarian. I picked this kid with a fine tooth comb. So we’re there (unintelligible) with this kid... and If you sat down and talked to this kid, there wouldn’t be any doubt in your mind either. And I said Michael is all upset. We went over and over. I tried to get him to sit down and he wants to play video games while I’m sitting there. I’m sitting there with the kid’s mother [June Chandler] and David Swartrz walks in and (unintelligible) what’s this all about? And [Barry] Rothman (unintelligible) asking questions. There is no question that Rothman (unintelligible) what this is all about.”

https://web.archive.org/web/2012031...chael_Jackson_Trial/Michael_Jackson_Trial.htm

6. Another Mitteager Pellicano phone transcript which Paul Barresi gave to the Sunday People for that bogus FBI files story also
shows that Pellicano believed MJ was innocent AFTER he resigned. Dec 10 1993

"There is no other kid. They keep looking and looking and calling and caliing. There is no other kid."

And Pellicano didn't have any incriminating info regarding Wade Robson either.

3.jpg

7. Bert Fields employed Pellicano. Bert Fields represented MJ's nephews in the case against Radar Online. He again defended MJ against
molestation claims. If he had believed that MJ was a molester or worse as Pellicano now insinuates would he have took up a case
where he had to argue that MJ was not a molester? Bert Fields opposed any settlement and tried to get the criminal case go first. Would he have
done that if he had info that MJ was worse than a molester?

8. Pellicano testified to the Santa Barbara Grand Jury and if he had revealed any incriminating info about MJ Sneddon obviously would have used it. So Pellicano now wants to say that he lied under oath to protect MJ who was no longer his client even though he supposedly told him he will **** him if he finds out he was guilty?

9. The FBI investigated both Pellicano and MJ. There is nothing in MJ's FBI files that came from Pellicano and there is nothing Sneddon ever tried to use against MJ
that came from Pellicano.

10. Pellicano wants us to believe that all these years he was sitting on evidence that MJ did worse to those boys than molest them
but now that he needs money, by his own admission, he is willing to reveal it? If he had evidence that would have proven MJ's guilt
and kept it to himself he would be guilty of obstruction of justice and does he wants us to believe that he protected a child molester
and worse all through the years?

11. He says he was not willing to reveal that supposed evidence not even for $500 000 but he freely admits that he needs money.
So let's put this together: he told MJ he will **** him if he founds out he is guilty. He found evidence that he did worse than molest those boys
so in Dec 1993 he quit or was fired which ever version he prefers. Then instead of ****ing him he testified under oath and said nothing bad about MJ
and kept defending him in the media. He was interviewed for PBS's Tabloid Truth and there he didn't say anything bad about MJ either.
[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWoX4gd4JW0[/video]

12. If Robson and Safechuck's lawyers took this fool seriously they would have tried to depose him for their lawsuit. The fact that they didn't even bother proves that they know Pellicano has nothing. In fact Robson's lawyer keeps talking about Pellicano as someone who was on MJ's side and who came in and somehow forced Robson to defend MJ even thought the Robsons defended MJ before they had any contact with Pellicano.

13. What on earth can be worse than molestation? Rape? No kid even accused him of that , Robson accuses him of attempted rape in 1997 after Pellicano was long out of the picture. Chandler, Francia, Safechuck accused him of molestation.

14. It makes no sense at all that Pellicano would tell MJ if you are guilty and I find out I will **** you and then MJ would keep him if he is guilty. Why would he want such a guy to interview Chandler and other boys? Why would he want him to work for him at all? And we are supposed to believe that MJ risked having such a guy uncover his dirty business then when he found out that Pellicano found out his dirty business he didn't try to keep him silent by paying him rather he fired him? Which would have guaranteed that he would have revealed the smoking gun he found. Again, this just makes no sense because it never happened.

Pellicano may try to fabricate some evidence , some tape which then the media will use to "prove" MJ was guilty. He may fabricate transcripts and sell them to tabloids and the media won't fact check. He may just support Safechuck and Robson
and say that Robson told him certain things during their interview but asked him not to attack MJ out of loyalty.

What would be really great to know whether Pellicano indeed talked to Gutierrez or not. Gutierrez says in his book that he did and Pellicano threatened his life, which is most likely bullshit but even if it happened Pellicano is a scum and Gutierrez is a scum so it doesn't prove MJ wanted Pellicano to threaten Gutierrez let alone because Gutierrez was getting the truth about him being a pedophile.

Would be great to know what exactly happened after Gutierrez approached Joy Robson in 1992 and told her that he was investigating MJ for being a pedophile. According to Jermaine's book Joy took Gutierrez's business card and reported him to MJ's people. But which people? Who knew about Gutierrez? Pellicano? Jermaine should have investigated this further.

Last edited:

Thanks for the info redfrog, I don't really expect tabloids to research their reports these days - I've seen far too many MJ reports to know it just doesn't happen. I guess in reality they don't have hours to trawl through old transcripts, court documents etc. They just spew their crap all over the page and move on to the next story. In fact I wish somebody WOULD do their research AND be allowed to publish it in a mainstream news outlet. We know people have researched in the past and been actively blocked from expressing their views publicly. This happens with TV producers, tabloid print media, websites, book publishers. It's disgusting really, but after decades of reporting that MJ is a criminal I guess they're now afraid that the public who now 'know' this man to be a criminal will criticise them for defending a monster. It's not the done thing you see. In fact I wouldn't mind betting that half the people in charge at these places believe the stories themselves as some of them would have grown up reading about the 'crimes'. Sadly the narrative has been allowed to play out for far too long and it's been written into the consciousness of too many people. the only way this will EVER change is if key players come forward in a very public way and admit it was all false, hopefully in relation to the Chandler case as that was the catalyst for all this, but also for other cases.

Of course, if Pellicano actually said what is being reported then he is aiming for a big book deal to line his pockets when he leaves. I guess he could of couse use his vast insider knowledge to write an 'explosive' tell-all book about how the MJ case was a set up, but perhaps the pay day is bigger if you write the opposite!

Even the overall media is not following this guy. ONLY the same old tabloid junkies See Redfog how you broke everything down that can be TRACED (I remember seeing him quit during the time you said. And remember, I knew one of the officer who searched MJ home in 1993 and even he said that is a witch hunt). Once again, when you have this much lyin, changing stories, etc with the type of investigation MJ went through, it means one thing. BULL@#$

Last edited:

Even the overall media is not following this guy. ONLY the same old tabloid junkies See Redfog how you broke everything down that can be TRACED (I remember seeing him quit during the time you said. And remember, I knew one of the officer who searched MJ home in 1993 and even he said that is a witch hunt). Once again, when you have this much lyin, changing stories, etc with the type of investigation MJ went through, it means one thing. BULL@#$

Thanks for all the receipts......it will become handy when he crawls from under his rock next year (y)

So now another snake awaiting to jump on the Vicious & Slanderous Bandwagon.Seriously Celebrities are target's But Michael Jackson is on another Level.
It has now passed beyond laughable been a fan for over 3 decades to witness all the opportunist appear from no where with these crazy claims,It has become the norm.I am not gonna go too deep but lets just say people really close to Michael have tried to screw the man out of his hard earned $$$$ so Pellicano is just another name in a Looooong list of vultures.

maybe some of you remember covering the cases by Roger Fried.man, and he in his articles literally wrote around 2003-2005 that he had some tapes and evidence from his then deceased friend and investigative journalist (I dont know his name now) who left him all his files and records (died on cancer), and RF wrote that he knew that MJ had been innocent in the 1993 case and that there had been the conspiracy against MJ!!!!!

I had a copy of the article, but lost it in my old pc, but I do remember it!!!

Was it mitiger?

I just dont remember his name

If Pelicano had anything 'serious' against MJ he would have bargained it with Sneddon during the 05 case when prosecutors were desparate for any real incriminating evidence from the past. He could have tried to reduce his jail time -and they probably would have given him anything he has asked for in return for any reliable 'dirt' from the past. the fact he didn't try back then, shows he's got nothing

maybe some of you remember covering the cases by Roger Fried.man, and he in his articles literally wrote around 2003-2005 that he had some tapes and evidence from his then deceased friend and investigative journalist (I dont know his name now) who left him all his files and records (died on cancer), and RF wrote that he knew that MJ had been innocent in the 1993 case and that there had been the conspiracy against MJ!!!!!

I had a copy of the article, but lost it in my old pc, but I do remember it!!!

He is on Twitter: @Showbiz411

I'd start getting on top of this right away and be well prepared by gathering information such as Rogers article - he's likely to help you!

It could be a real shitstorm when this bastard gets released next year and as MJ's army it's always best to be ready to fight.

Great you remember the article existed. I hope you're able to locate it. I have faith in you!

Next year It'll be 10 years since MJ passed, the media will be aware of that and it will be reported.
People will be lining up to sell their stories to the tabloids, and most likely tabloids will be fishing for the most salacious of stories. I wouldn't be surprised if Radar online publish a week of MJ "news", nor would I be surprised if Robson/Safechuck/Finaldi do the rounds trying to drum up support for their (so far) failed case against the MJ estate. Pelicano will just be another snake feeding into it.
Yes, June 2019 will be a bad month for MJ fans.

Next year It'll be 10 years since MJ passed, the media will be aware of that and it will be reported.
People will be lining up to sell their stories to the tabloids, and most likely tabloids will be fishing for the most salacious of stories. I wouldn't be surprised if Radar online publish a week of MJ "news", nor would I be surprised if Robson/Safechuck/Finaldi do the rounds trying to drum up support for their (so far) failed case against the MJ estate. Pelicano will just be another snake feeding into it.
Yes, June 2019 will be a bad month for MJ fans.
Do not put that in the universe. We do not know but let pray it wont. I believing it wont. All of these people have made fools out of themselves.

Do not put that in the universe. We do not know but let pray it wont. I believing it wont. All of these people have made fools out of themselves.

I don't want to believe it may happen next year.......but when it comes to MJ,.....anything for $$$$$$$$ and to bask in the spotlight, no matter how foolish they are with their "claims" etc.

It is time that fans stop expecting the worst, when it comes to MJ.

The worst already happened : it was in 2005. MJ and fans have survived that period of propaganda and attacks.

Right now, we don’t know what will happen next year : it could be good, it could be bad, it could be nothing.

I am one of those people who think that, if you are expecting something bad to happen, then the thing you are apprehensive about will eventually happen.

I expect nothing, personally.

Miel;4219861 said:
It is time that fans stop expecting the worst, when it comes to MJ.

The worst already happened : it was in 2005. MJ and fans have survived that period of propaganda and attacks.

Right now, we don’t know what will happen next year : it could be good, it could be bad, it could be nothing.

I am one of those people who think that, if you are expecting something bad to happen, then the thing you are apprehensive about will eventually happen.

I expect nothing, personally.

Exactly. Having a "doom and gloom" attitude about something that is still fourteen months away and beyond our control is just wasted energy, as far as I'm concerned. I am not expecting there to be anything, either....certainly NO further claims made against Michael, or The Estate when the ten-year anniversary of his death comes around. Each and every ridiculous claim, so far, has been successfully fought and/or seen off, including the worst in 2005, as you say. The Robson/Safechuck/Doe claims were already stretching the statute of limitations (and the truth) in my opinion....any other subsequent nonsense would not fit the parameters required. If anything, I'm expecting positivity and continually revised attitudes, as time goes on.

Honestly, I’m not really expecting anything coming for this year at all.

Exactly. Having a "doom and gloom" attitude about something that is still fourteen months away and beyond our control is just wasted energy, as far as I'm concerned. I am not expecting there to be anything, either....certainly NO further claims made against Michael, or The Estate when the ten-year anniversary of his death comes around. Each and every ridiculous claim, so far, has been successfully fought and/or seen off, including the worst in 2005, as you say. The Robson/Safechuck/Doe claims were already stretching the statute of limitations (and the truth) in my opinion....any other subsequent nonsense would not fit the parameters required. If anything, I'm expecting positivity and continually revised attitudes, as time goes on.

The recent dismissal of the Safechuck/Robson cases makes legal complaints unlikely going forward due to statue of limitations and other reasons, but people don't have to go through courts to make money off allegations against MJ, or to damage MJ's reputation further. There's still plenty of money to be made by selling stories about MJ and those alleged criminal acts (not to mention a whole range of other accusations), no proof necessary. In fact some media fabricate stories and print them even though they have already been disproved more than a decade earlier. Those are then printed with no due diligence - the RadarOnline stories about material found in the Neverland raid were an excellent example of that. That behaviour won't stop. MJ's an easy target and will be attacked again. Yes the worst happened in 2003, but also 2005 brought about the best result for MJ that could reasonably be expected from that trial. It didn't stop false media reports, nor false accusations appearing later.

It's ok, we don't have to agree but I would put the chance of false/negative stories being circulated in June 2019 at around 95%.

Although I would like some celebratory release from the MJ Estate to coincide with that, the chance of that is likely to be much, much lower IMO.

An a lightly different point, it's actually quite nice to see this part of the forum being so quiet. This is probably the quietest period we've ever seen!

The recent dismissal of the Safechuck/Robson cases makes legal complaints unlikely going forward due to statue of limitations and other reasons, but people don't have to go through courts to make money off allegations against MJ, or to damage MJ's reputation further. There's still plenty of money to be made by selling stories about MJ and those alleged criminal acts (not to mention a whole range of other accusations), no proof necessary. In fact some media fabricate stories and print them even though they have already been disproved more than a decade earlier. Those are then printed with no due diligence - the RadarOnline stories about material found in the Neverland raid were an excellent example of that. That behaviour won't stop. MJ's an easy target and will be attacked again. Yes the worst happened in 2003, but also 2005 brought about the best result for MJ that could reasonably be expected from that trial. It didn't stop false media reports, nor false accusations appearing later.

It's ok, we don't have to agree but I would put the chance of false/negative stories being circulated in June 2019 at around 95%.

Although I would like some celebratory release from the MJ Estate to coincide with that, the chance of that is likely to be much, much lower IMO.

An a lightly different point, it's actually quite nice to see this part of the forum being so quiet. This is probably the quietest period we've ever seen!
No, the Estate needs to stay quiet. No need in giving anything legs. At this point, many people either love MJ or they do not; at the end of the day, it wont stop those from lovin him. I understand your concern but still do not worry about something (like Milky Dee said) that has not happen and something that is a year away.

Back