MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

I admire Michael's love of roller coasters, but this is pretty much the only way I will ever try one out.

This one is in Animal Kingdom at Disneyland. I'm wondering if this ride was in existence when Michael was going there.

Ride with me, peeps.

This one, I DID go on, back in 2013 (in the California Adventure Park, opposite Disneyland) with some MJ fan friends. It's not a roller coaster, but a virtual reality experience and I loved it.....it was beautiful.

Ride with me!!!!

Another huge favourite of mine was the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. SIGH. Watching these has made me want to go back to Disneyland and the California Adventure Park so badly, now, before I get too old!!!!!

Never rode a roller coaster.

I'm watching a Black mirror episode, the one with the tiny robots in which one of them picks up a knife and chases a woman (Metalhead I think). The memories came to me instantaneously:

I'm watching a Black mirror episode, the one with the tiny robots in which one of them picks up a knife and chases a woman (Metalhead I think). The memories came to me instantaneously:
https://youtu.be/y4wVusPk-Ao

I rode on a roller coaster once at Canada's Wonderland outside Toronto.

I rode on a roller coaster once at Canada's Wonderland outside Toronto.

You are braver than me!! For me, it's about not being in control......I would hate being stuck on a roller coaster, feeling terrified and unable to escape, you know?

That's why I don't go on ocean cruises, either.....there's nowhere to escape to. Someone I was talking to, about this, asked me whether I fly and I said, "Yes, I do" and then he pointed out that there is no escape from planes, either. I really had no answer for that. I've always been a slightly nervous flyer, but I do fly, so I don't know why my little "foibles" don't apply to flying, in the same way that they apply to other things. Haha!

Bahahaha!

I haven't seen Black Mirror. I don't like the thought of evil robots, because the world might be heading in that direction in the future!

My husband was watching a documentary the other day which was demonstrating new technology - we now have robots that are "self-aware".

I've just been reminiscing a little, by watching the tribute videos that I have made for Michael, over the past nine years.
I taught myself how to make them and I enjoyed learning! They also really helped me to work through my feelings, in a positive way.

Here's the video from my collection that I am most proud of. I hope everyone enjoys watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

You are braver than me!! For me, it's about not being in control......I would hate being stuck on a roller coaster, feeling terrified and unable to escape, you know?

That's why I don't go on ocean cruises, either.....there's nowhere to escape to. Someone I was talking to, about this, asked me whether I fly and I said, "Yes, I do" and then he pointed out that there is no escape from planes, either. I really had no answer for that. I've always been a slightly nervous flyer, but I do fly, so I don't know why my little "foibles" don't apply to flying, in the same way that they apply to other things. Haha!

If the roller coaster stalled, I would be like "COME ON DAMN YOU! MAKE IT WORK!!!", but if we get stuck I'd into panic this time going "MAKE IT WORK FOR GODSAKE MAKE IT WORK!!!".

That kind of reactions I get:

I've just been reminiscing a little, by watching the tribute videos that I have made for Michael, over the past nine years.
I taught myself how to make them and I enjoyed learning! They also really helped me to work through my feelings, in a positive way.

Here's the video from my collection that I am most proud of. I hope everyone enjoys watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

I love this! I made a video about Michael to the same song a few years back too, certainly is unusual, one in a million :heart:

I love this! I made a video about Michael to the same song a few years back too, certainly is unusual, one in a million :heart:

Thank you. It's such a coincidence that you made a video using the same song, because not a lot of people seem to know about that song!!

I used to love making videos too. Such a creative way of expressing one’s love for the man. :wub:
I’m already glad I can watch videos again. Yeah, that took its time hey! :eek:
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m afraid that the comic will be shelved simply cause of this bloody weather. This humid weather is doing me in really.

‘So yesterday I thought of going back to fan fiction. ;) I had a little spark yesterday and I miss Michael somehow. I know it’s not really popular anymore as people tend to be pampered by the 280 characters attention span of Twitter :pth: these days so maybe I will just test my new movie program instead since that is a bit more ‘disabled friendly’ lol.
‘Guess that are my thoughts of today. Have a great weekend all.

Daryll748;4221020 said:
I used to love making videos too. Such a creative way of expressing one’s love for the man. :wub:
I’m already glad I can watch videos again. Yeah, that took its time hey! :eek:
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m afraid that the comic will be shelved simply cause of this bloody weather. This humid weather is doing me in really.

‘So yesterday I thought of going back to fan fiction. ;) I had a little spark yesterday and I miss Michael somehow. I know it’s not really popular anymore as people tend to be pampered by the 280 characters attention span of Twitter :pth: these days so maybe I will just test my new movie program instead since that is a bit more ‘disabled friendly’ lol.
‘Guess that are my thoughts of today. Have a great weekend all.

HUGZZZZZ, Daz.

Heyyyyyyyy!! Looks as though everyone left the party! This will not do......

I am currently a touch obsessed with this song. I'm not sure why....but I love it!!

Leave? Nah, just had a bit of a break ;) some time in the real world is nice too. Cruised town with a friend and had a lovely lunch and dinner at our fave restaurants(y) got me self some stuff the other week. Some BAD style pants

View attachment 1486

Then, on Sats I was propped in front of the TV for the royal wedding lol and then enjoyed a superb match where obviously my fave team won Go Chelsea :punk:

View attachment 1487

so you see, I have been partying off line :sarmoti Wishing you all a cool Monday :kickass:

^^^ Those pants look awesome! (y)

I have to admit, I´m a bit stuck in another MJ forum at the moment. Too many hilarious threads ... :blush:

I want to dig my way back into MJJC, but this forum is so laaarge, and I´m lazy lol.

Anyhow! Let´s continue partying !!!

a0d668ecfc4726bc093a6fc0ceb83d02.gif

original.gif

7f196588409c6ed143d1a73ac4c07d79.gif

moonstruck87;4222237 said:
^^^ Those pants look awesome! (y)

I have to admit, I´m a bit stuck in another MJ forum at the moment. Too many hilarious threads ... :blush:

I want to dig my way back into MJJC, but this forum is so laaarge, and I´m lazy lol.

Anyhow! Let´s continue partying !!!

a0d668ecfc4726bc093a6fc0ceb83d02.gif

original.gif

7f196588409c6ed143d1a73ac4c07d79.gif

~Gasp~ My favourite gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Michael with the balloons)

Mikky Dee;4222243 said:
~Gasp~ My favourite gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Michael with the balloons)

What happened? Did he topple over the balloons? :blush:

I like the other balloon gif, too. What´s he saying?

5f9A.gif

That "what makes you heretic" thread depresses me Ugghh.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

EDIT: lol ... gif upload fail. Fixed.

Last edited:
MY LEG! MY LEG! MY LEG! MY LEG! MY LEG! MY LEG! MY LEG! MY LEG!

[SIZE=+3]MY LEG!!![/SIZE]

Are you trying to tell us that there's something wrong with your leg, PoP??

moonstruck87;4222321 said:
What happened? Did he topple over the balloons? :blush:

I like the other balloon gif, too. What´s he saying?

5f9A.gif

I don't know what he's saying, but in the one where he's on the floor, he just rolled around with the balloons because he liked them, I guess. He was so adorable and playful. I would give anything for the man in my life to be at least a little playful, occasionally. He is very serious, all the damn time.

Mikky Dee;4222557 said:
Are you trying to tell us that there's something wrong with your leg, PoP??

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No, just playing montage of “My Leg”. It’s just too funny.

I don't know what he's saying, but in the one where he's on the floor, he just rolled around with the balloons because he liked them, I guess. He was so adorable and playful. I would give anything for the man in my life to be at least a little playful, occasionally. He is very serious, all the damn time.

LOL, yes I can see him doing that.

Playfulness is pure happiness and living the moment! The best thing to experience in life!
I think EVERYBODY on this planet needs to have / live a playful, spontaneous side. But society usually sees this as childish and immature, which is very sad.

tumblr_n8zob2wOxa1tcyfj9o1_250.gif

He is sooo happy here! :heart:

Shout out to ALL of the members who have visited the site over the past 24 hours!!!

Now if all of you got busy posting in the threads and conversing with each other, MJJC would REALLY be jumping!!!

MJJC.jpg

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

:hellov1:There . How is everyone today?

It’s the first day of Summer here and it’s quite chilly so I hope it warms up though. I’ve been having quite a chilling time off line lately. June is always a month where I need to be out more than other months. So short recap here lol. I went to see the Mummies expo 3 times already as it’s quite fascinating the story behind it. I ate out in our fave restaurant and did a bit of shopping. I celebrated my birthday :cool: and now we have the World Cup that glues me to the screen.

Michaelwise, I found a gorgeous figurine playset of Peter Pan :blush: and I wanna get back to the store to buy all the Plushies too. Plushies are my favourites lol

so so have a cool Thursday whatever you plan to do

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Back