MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Daryll748;4224143 said:
:hellov1:There . How is everyone today?

It’s the first day of Summer here and it’s quite chilly so I hope it warms up though. I’ve been having quite a chilling time off line lately. June is always a month where I need to be out more than other months. So short recap here lol. I went to see the Mummies expo 3 times already as it’s quite fascinating the story behind it. I ate out in our fave restaurant and did a bit of shopping. I celebrated my birthday :cool: and now we have the World Cup that glues me to the screen.

Michaelwise, I found a gorgeous figurine playset of Peter Pan :blush: and I wanna get back to the store to buy all the Plushies too. Plushies are my favourites lol

so so have a cool Thursday whatever you plan to do

Well it's WINTER here and I am cold, cold, cold already! Another two and a half months of this. Eeeek!

We have a Mummies Exhibition here, too, in our Museum....I think it runs until August and I want to see it, so thanks for reminding me about it! I need to check it out!!

Oh and Happy Birthday, Daz!!

Where I am, it's hot as hell, I guess I got a little sunburnt today :rolleyes: but it's nice to see the sun! I saw a very, very close friend of mine, who came back here after her studies (she was far away from here) and we know each other since we're very young, it was great to have a walk with her near a lake and chat, just like old times :)

Happy Birthday, Daryll! :D I hope that you enjoyed the celebration, and that you were able to spend that day with people you love! :)

Mikky Dee, it's so funny to realize there are people that are on each side of the planet, and experience a totally different weather at the same time! :D

:birthday:We wish you a Happy Birthday
We wish you a Happy Birthday
We wish you a Happy Birthday
And a Happy New Year:birthday:

Again that's not how it really goes, but it's funny and way better than the traditional way.

:birthday:Happy Birthday Daz!:birthday:

Hahaha you made me laugh PoP :hysterical: is indeed funny as I exactly sang it and it sounds like it’s meant to be as it rhymes cause it’s a new year when you turn a new age. Thanks for the birthday wishes :sarmoti

Thanks Mikky and Smoothie for the birthday wishes too. I spend it with my Mum enjoying good food and wine lol

if you ever see an exposition of Mummies it’s worth every cent though. We have here in Bruges, 3 rooms dedicated to the history of Egypt with the displaying of 3 mummies and the whole fascinating story of the burial and afterlife. I think it’s so wonderful how they care for their loved ones and I thought it was a real pity that my Dad wasn’t able to see it but I did thoroughly enjoyed it. We have the exposition from March till November in a historic location too. In that way, I discover my own city too lol instead of staring at my computer screen lol

Though it’s supposed to be Summer we only have about 15 degrees and that is cold for the time of year :(
so I hope the weather gets warmer somehow.

how cold is it where you live Mikky? It’s indeed funny how you have Winter and we have Summer now.

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend :clap:

Daryll748;4224211 said:
How cold is it where you live Mikky? It’s indeed funny how you have Winter and we have Summer now.

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend :clap:

-2 degrees Celsius (minimum) overnight last week. It struggled to a weak 19 degrees Celsius during the day. This is only early Winter, though.....our coldest month is August! I don't think it's cold by American, Canadian, European, British standards, but it's way too cold for my Australian Summer-loving body, that's for sure. I have tropical blood in me. Loooool.

Mikky Dee;4224267 said:
-2 degrees Celsius (minimum) overnight last week. It struggled to a weak 19 degrees Celsius during the day. This is only early Winter, though.....our coldest month is August! I don't think it's cold by American, Canadian, European, British standards, but it's way too cold for my Australian Summer-loving body, that's for sure. I have tropical blood in me. Loooool.

:doh: OMG really that is cold indeed. It’s kinda funny to read that August is the coldest one for you as it is the hottest for us here in Belgium lol though now it’s chilly at 15 degrees but the weather forecast shows that next weekend we are gonna burn with 28 lol see the weather is a crazy thing :pth:

I do love warm weather too makes it easier on me bones as I got a sore finger now due to the chilly weather

anyway, hope you all have a wonderful weekend as I’m looking forward to the footy this afternoon and I already know what I am going to do on that horrible Monday :( I just paint the town lol wearing one of my MJ T shirts :)

The weekend is fast approaching!! Hopefully, I'll find someone to party with, in here.

Here's an interesting video - "Michael Jackson - Studio v/s Live"

You know I always up for a party lol

I’m a bit caught up in the World Cup now though with the final on Sunday. I am still gonna watch it though I’m gutted my fave teams lost to some crap team and someone I think this is all just unfair but it’s a game hey. :pth:

Anyway party hard this weekend
:rockingstickman::girlhappy::shrugmeme:

I know it's mid-week, guys and a lot of people are working, but anyone who wants to party, chat or post their favourite MJ videos, songs or pictures in this thread for his 60th birthday celebration, please go right ahead. This thread is always open!!

60TH_BIRTHDAY_CAKE_CM0450__71592.1464866947.470.580.jpg

fireworksgif.gif

Hi Hi!

Thanks to the admis I have my old posmike name back:

bluemoon7
(replaces moonstruck87). I had to do it from a feeling of nostalgia.

:cry::):kiss:

Hi Hi!

Thanks to the admis I have my old posmike name back:

bluemoon7
(replaces moonstruck87). I had to do it from a feeling of nostalgia.

:cry::):kiss:

I had no idea you were a member of Positive Michael too.

I snatched this from another form ... When I saw this for the first time, I laughed so loud, my neighbors probably jumped :laughing:

This little fluffy bird is sooo adorable! :heart:

That is so cute BlueMoon (y)

He sure has a lot of rhythm in him. Thanks for sharing :D

Speaking of rhythm. You wouldn't believe who's got the rhythm as well.

Walter Jones got Michael's rhythm in him, if those who's not familiar with him, he's the original Black Ranger (also plays Zack) in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers along with the dancer who's involve in a Baltimore protest. Glad Walter's one of us the fans, when he plays as Zack, I find him to be a combo of Michael and MC Hammer in one.

I snatched this from another form ... When I saw this for the first time, I laughed so loud, my neighbors probably jumped :laughing:

OMG, that is the best thing EVER!!! :love:

just noticed this wayyyy too cute

OMG, that is the best thing EVER!!! :love:

IKR? The little fella is really getting into it. Right before the sentence "your body starts to shiver", it is ruffling its plumage, looking all fluffy :laughing:. Uncanny! lolol

Its spring...........summer is nearly here .........greeattttttt (says sarcasticly)

Its spring...........summer is nearly here .........greeattttttt (says sarcasticly)

You don't like summer?? I LOVE it!!!

By the way, are you in Australia, by any chance?
I notice that you're often on here at the same time as me.
(And it's spring in Australia right now.) I'm an Aussie. Lol

bluemoon7;4233134 said:
It´s fall! I love it!

herbst-herbststimmung-herbstfarben-muenster-muensterland-herbst-muensterland-940.jpg

herbst-muensterland-herbst-muensterland-620.jpg

74089_Herbst_bei_Schloss_Nordkirchen_1.jpg

Beautiful pics. It has been very dry here, all winter, but spring has brought us a lot of rain already. It's looking quite green right now, where I live.

You don't like summer?? I LOVE it!!!

By the way, are you in Australia, by any chance?
I notice that you're often on here at the same time as me.
(And it's spring in Australia right now.) I'm an Aussie. Lol

oh hey or i should say "gday mate" :p

i dont know if i love summer more or winter
lol
But i gotta say autum is my fave season.

And to answer your question yes i am an aussie!

Those are beautiful pictures indeed.

I love Autumn too especially the trees change their colour and that is so pretty and I love the smell of wood and earth.
It’s A cosy time with dimmed light and you can now wear a warm tracksuit. The only thing I don’t like about Autumn is that bloody winterhour change. It just messes up my internal clock hence I’m here at the crack of dawn lol but at least `I spend it wisely at home :)

hope you you all had a great Halloween weekend though. We don’t exactly celebrate it with dressing up and go trick or treat but we have the Halloween candy in stores. I ate some delicious eyes lol and we have the horror movies on TV.

I watched the Halloween special of Strictly come dancing and guess what there was a tribute to MJ (y)
One of the contestants did Thriller and learnt the routine through Thriller live. I thought he did a pretty good Moonwalk. :cool:

Then on Sunday there was one of my fave horror movies Resident evil Retribution :blush:

Our time changed I think last month and boy do I hate it grr

I like autumn cuz it's not too hot nor too cold it's just right well for me it is

We don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia really we might get a few kids come past for trick or treating but not a lot .

oh hey or i should say "gday mate" :p

i dont know if i love summer more or winter
lol
But i gotta say autum is my fave season.

And to answer your question yes i am an aussie!

Thought so. I am usually a good detective when it comes to these things.

Back