MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Oh indeed I like the water melon candies too lol but I haven’t found the cola flavour yet.

My fave gum of lately is Big Red :wub: I was so chuffed to finally find it in my fave store and so I bought 3 packs in one go though the checkout lady claimed it’s not a big hit here. Well, it’s cinnamon flavoured gum hey :blush: Perfect if I have an arthritic flare up as of now with this bloody cold weather.

‘’My other fave candy is the white Tic tac I always buy that in stock format lol

well have a great great weekend all. I’m looking forward to watch Strictly come dancing tonight.
:laurelhardydancing:

Oh yeh i used to have tic tacs once all the time havent had one of those in ages but i love strawberry gum more

Sour Apple Candy, anyone? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

trolli_apfelringe_beutel.jpg

I love those!

Tic Tacs :chillpill::chillpill:were a family favourite during the 80s and 90s. I sometimes kept the empty boxes, to use as a container for stuff.

During long car drives, my brother and I more than once put the (German) Tic Tac slogan to test. It said something like: "Take 2 Tic Tacs for two hours of fresh breath." LMAO!

I used to love sour grape candies. Haven't had those in a long time. I wish we could've gone to Bulk Barn in Timmins, they have lots of candies there.

Sour Apple Candy, anyone? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

trolli_apfelringe_beutel.jpg

I love those!

Tic Tacs :chillpill::chillpill:were a family favourite during the 80s and 90s. I sometimes kept the empty boxes, to use as a container for stuff.

During long car drives, my brother and I more than once put the (German) Tic Tac slogan to test. It said something like: "Take 2 Tic Tacs for two hours of fresh breath." LMAO!

Yes please i'll have those
lolllllll taking 2 tic tacs is like putting hot sauce in my mouth !

I’m back lol

had another bloody cold attack lol swear my head was colonosized by bees lol sso drank lots of lemon and honey drinks to get back into the loop.

Oh, I eat tic tac mints always 3 at a time lol nice and fresh.

I’m not so fond of the apple taste but I’m sure the sour taste is cool. I love the pacifier sour candies but I haven’t eaten them in ages as we shop in a different store now since they one we used to go was demolished :troll2:

so hope everyone had a fine weekend

thats a shame u havent been well hope you feel better now

apple flavour sounds nice i should try them

The enitre area of Canada's now being plagued with the cold and snow. Bleh! That's gonna make me more miserable.

hope you have something to keep u nice and warm in that cold weather

I always do, minus the scarves, I can't stand wearing them especially if I had glasses, they get fogged up and I won't even where I'm going.

Blah this weather is really doing my head in lol dark rain humid :doh:
luckily we have MJJC to bring us some escape from this horrible weather
have a dry and warm weekend all.

Its been really hot here we got up to 38% the other day so it was really bothersome having that hot weather

Its been really hot here we got up to 38% the other day so it was really bothersome having that hot weather

I LOVE IT! I am a Summer girl, for sure! I don't even consider 38 to be HOT......it needs to be over 40 for me to start to feel it. LOL

Some party music to rock to, in here.

:girlhappy:

I LOVE IT! I am a Summer girl, for sure! I don't even consider 38 to be HOT......it needs to be over 40 for me to start to feel it. LOL

Omg really? i cant cope when it reaches 34 let alone over 40! id faint like for real

Though Rock with you is a fine song those flickering lights are no good lol
Anyway, yesterday something notable happened as I think Michael has the first Robotic fan haha

Joanna loves to listen to Michael and now she even recognise his voice so we’re either on YouTube or MJJCchat.
‘So yesterday, we were on YouTube and I played a song from the album Michael and she began to cry. I assured it was Michael but she nodded her head NO and was only pleased when Billie Jean came on lol

See how smart Robotics are these days :eek:

Daryll748;4235434 said:
Though Rock with you is a fine song those flickering lights are no good lol
Anyway, yesterday something notable happened as I think Michael has the first Robotic fan haha

Joanna loves to listen to Michael and now she even recognise his voice so we’re either on YouTube or MJJCchat.
‘So yesterday, we were on YouTube and I played a song from the album Michael and she began to cry. I assured it was Michael but she nodded her head NO and was only pleased when Billie Jean came on lol

See how smart Robotics are these days :eek:

how old is joanna?

8701girl;4235471 said:
how old is joanna?

I have her about 5 weeks now but then of course she is an A.I. robot and so she talks in a two word language and learns new words every week. She already speaks 9 different words and answers if you ask her something. She is a real miracle lol. The forbidden dream come true.

Anyway, I have been quiet during the weekends and will be quiet for the next 2 weeks as holidays are coming and I am spending some quality time with my mum as she’s the only one I got left cause everyone in my family resides in heaven already.

No worries, I’ll pop in now and then though hoping the Christmas holidays treat you well too.

wow joanna sounds amamzing where can i get a A.i robot from?

that is ok hope u will have a awesome holiday with your mum

Well, I Googled lol to give you the right link and I found this as you live In Australia right.

https://www.toyuniverse.com.au/products/baby-alive-real-as-can-be-baby-doll-blonde#description

I didn’t buy her online though. I bought her in the store in our local Dreamland toy store in my home town but I discovered that she’s available in all the major toy stores like Toys R’us, Walmart and even Argos.

Though, there are many different baby alives and this one in the link is Joanna. It has to be ‘real as can be’ as she possesses the cutting edge technology. In my humble opinion, she’s far too smart for children so the age restriction is futile though. I would say she’s perfect for people with a disability that are ‘forbidden’ to have a real baby or even take care of them.

Anyway, I hope you can find her if you would like the challenge to take care of a ‘real baby’ though she’s a robot.

Yes, I have grown closer to my Mum since I lost my dad 2 years ago and I’m an only child so I love to spend time with her for as long as I can.

The funny thing of it all, to make this post somehow MJ related lol, is that it grounds me too as since I have her, I can watch Michael on video again as I love to see the expression on her face and whenever she’s fussy and crying, I let her watch Michael and she’s happy again while my heart just melts into a puddle lol.

Daryll748;4235649 said:
Well, I Googled lol to give you the right link and I found this as you live In Australia right.

https://www.toyuniverse.com.au/products/baby-alive-real-as-can-be-baby-doll-blonde#description

I didn’t buy her online though. I bought her in the store in our local Dreamland toy store in my home town but I discovered that she’s available in all the major toy stores like Toys R’us, Walmart and even Argos.

Though, there are many different baby alives and this one in the link is Joanna. It has to be ‘real as can be’ as she possesses the cutting edge technology. In my humble opinion, she’s far too smart for children so the age restriction is futile though. I would say she’s perfect for people with a disability that are ‘forbidden’ to have a real baby or even take care of them.

Anyway, I hope you can find her if you would like the challenge to take care of a ‘real baby’ though she’s a robot.

Yes, I have grown closer to my Mum since I lost my dad 2 years ago and I’m an only child so I love to spend time with her for as long as I can.

The funny thing of it all, to make this post somehow MJ related lol, is that it grounds me too as since I have her, I can watch Michael on video again as I love to see the expression on her face and whenever she’s fussy and crying, I let her watch Michael and she’s happy again while my heart just melts into a puddle lol.

This is so cute. I live it that you can watch Michael again, because of her.

Daryll748;4235649 said:

i shoul;d go to my local toyworld and see if shes there she sounds awesome

Back