MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and is now looking forward to New Year as a new year full of possibilities and dreams coming true. Me? Think, I am eating too much these days but heck it’s the holidays right.

On Christmas Eve we had gourmet with different kinds of meat and vegetables and for dessert pancakes :cool:

We’ll have the same again on New Year’s Eve so watching what you eat will only start in the New Year lol

Oh and presents lol I got Art stuff as in paintings and paint and new brushes.

Have a cool and relaxing last days of 2018. (y)
:rockingstickman::girlhappy::dancingcat:

Daryll748;4236036 said:
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and is now looking forward to New Year as a new year full of possibilities and dreams coming true. Me? Think, I am eating too much these days but heck it’s the holidays right.

On Christmas Eve we had gourmet with different kinds of meat and vegetables and for dessert pancakes :cool:

We’ll have the same again on New Year’s Eve so watching what you eat will only start in the New Year lol

Oh and presents lol I got Art stuff as in paintings and paint and new brushes.

Have a cool and relaxing last days of 2018. (y)
:rockingstickman::girlhappy::dancingcat:

Thank you Daz!

Christmas was quiet, relaxing and loving, for me.....just the way it should be.

2018 was a good year for my family, so I am hoping for more of the same, in 2019.

I had a great Christmas, yet kinda exhausting all because of the turkey, I was playing my new Pokémon game while laying on the couch I nearly dozed off and went to bed slightly early and left YouTube on until the PS4 went into sleep mode after 3 hours of the remote being untouched. Plus I’ve been watching a lot of Spongebob and Loud House, especially watching these 2 at the same time which made me discover my new hobby.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Yeah this time of year is all about family time and appreciating what you have so I’m only online for about an hour or so in between eating and watching our fave shows on TV.

That is cool PoP :sarmoti it’s always exciting to discover something new you can do. Right now, I’m analysing our fave TV shows and movies we see on TV according to plots and how should I write it lol. Think about doing reviews again. Something to plot for the new year hey.

Well, all have a good New Year and many blessings :wub:

Glad to see a few people keeping this thread going, into 2019!!!

Love to everyone!!

Nothing's changed. I still love this guy so much.

oie_C51QLebmxA3Z.jpg

Yup, we’ll party on in the new year full of dreams and hopes and of course we’ll continue to love and honour Our Michael. :wub:

Daryll748;4236321 said:
Yup, we’ll party on in the new year full of dreams and hopes and of course we’ll continue to love and honour Our Michael. :wub:

Looks like none of my dreams are coming true

8701girl;4236365 said:
Looks like none of my dreams are coming true

Please don’t give up too soon, Hun. We are only January and the year has many hidden possibilities. I know, I know.... words are easy to type but when I think back how it was 2 years ago, I couldn’t have imagined where I am now.

So the trick is to keep believing and to hope even when all seems lost. I do hope the New Year brings you some happiness.

All dreams may not come true or need to be altered but if your dream is in your heart, it’ll come true one fine day.

Hope everyone one is having a wonderful weekend and if not the Bad shall pass too to bring you a brighter tomorrow.

Daryll748;4236367 said:
Please don’t give up too soon, Hun. We are only January and the year has many hidden possibilities. I know, I know.... words are easy to type but when I think back how it was 2 years ago, I couldn’t have imagined where I am now.

So the trick is to keep believing and to hope even when all seems lost. I do hope the New Year brings you some happiness.

All dreams may not come true or need to be altered but if your dream is in your heart, it’ll come true one fine day.

Hope everyone one is having a wonderful weekend and if not the Bad shall pass too to bring you a brighter tomorrow.

I just want the old me bck i hate that i have depression and axeity im over it

Last edited:
^^^Hey, hun....I'm so sorry to read about that. But Daz is right, you know?

Daryll748;4236367 said:

Please don't give up on 2019 just yet; we are merely six days into it. On Dec. 31st you can blow up as much steam as you want, but not now. Only kidding, of course.

When pain, darkness and disillusion is all you see, it's hard to still hold out hope that things will truly improve. We must however strive and hope that that brighter days are ahead and they will indeed drown the pain.

[video=youtube;8vwHQNQ88cM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vwHQNQ88cM[/video]

It's nice to be back around here btw. Last year I wasn't very active, but I'm in a MJJC state of mind right now :D

Mikky Dee;4236299 said:
Nothing's changed. I still love this guy so much.

oie_C51QLebmxA3Z.jpg

Hey Mikky and I don't mean the song :D From where I'm standing, a lot of things have changed, including just how much I miss Michael. It's always been hard, but now even more so. The one thing that is valid for me also is that second part of your post. I too still love this guy so very, verrry much :heart:

^^^Hey, hun....I'm so sorry to read about that. But Daz is right, you know?

Please don't give up on 2019 just yet; we are merely six days into it. On Dec. 31st you can blow up as much steam as you want, but not now. Only kidding, of course.

When pain, darkness and disillusion is all you see, it's hard to still hold out hope that things will truly improve. We must however strive and hope that that brighter days are ahead and they will indeed drown the pain.

It's nice to be back around here btw. Last year I wasn't very active, but I'm in a MJJC state of mind right now :D

eveything is so messed up im tired im buggered

In my humble opinion, I think it’s just a case of New Years Blues :pth:

When a New Year begins, you just think and ponder more over how life is now and any change is sometimes tough to adapt.
‘Though those feelings of being tired and ‘I had enough’ should not be whisked away but more understood. I mean, try to find the silver lining in those dark days and what helps me is staying busy, distract yourself, do stuff you haven’t done before or just chill :listeningtomusic Sometimes you have to roll with the punches and see the possibilities instead of what can all go wrong.

Take care, Hun :wub:

8701girl;4236404 said:
I just want the old me bck i hate that i have depression and axeity im over it

I have been there, sweetie *hugz*. Part of this mean disease is that it is very hard to even hope because you are sitting in this scary black hole (that´s how it feels for me).

Please do not give up searching for the right help! Take life day by day, and even hour by hour on a very dark day.

:kiss:

Aw, I love APOM soooo much.

It is so so spiritual to me. I really believe in its message: We are ALL one, all human beings, all creatures, and nature. Nothing should appear strange to us or foreign, because it is not.

Michael, to me, really lived this. And he is still part of us, like everyone and everything that has already left this earth. :heart:

Daryll748;4236451 said:
In my humble opinion, I think it’s just a case of New Years Blues :pth:

When a New Year begins, you just think and ponder more over how life is now and any change is sometimes tough to adapt.
‘Though those feelings of being tired and ‘I had enough’ should not be whisked away but more understood. I mean, try to find the silver lining in those dark days and what helps me is staying busy, distract yourself, do stuff you haven’t done before or just chill :listeningtomusic Sometimes you have to roll with the punches and see the possibilities instead of what can all go wrong.

Take care, Hun :wub:

thank you so much yeh i think it just i was hoping by the new year things would be different but they not i try and colour in but sometimes even that doesnt help so it annoying that i cant get things right . I hope soon things will get bck to normal

bluemoon7;4236466 said:
I have been there, sweetie *hugz*. Part of this mean disease is that it is very hard to even hope because you are sitting in this scary black hole (that´s how it feels for me).

Please do not give up searching for the right help! Take life day by day, and even hour by hour on a very dark day.

:kiss:

Belive me im searching but nothing is working like i said b4 its hard but im trying my best

Aw, I love APOM soooo much.

It is so so spiritual to me. I really believe in its message: We are ALL one, all human beings, all creatures, and nature. Nothing should appear strange to us or foreign, because it is not.

Michael, to me, really lived this. And he is still part of us, like everyone and everything that has already left this earth. :heart:

APOM? what does that mean?

Back