Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Wade, Jimmy, Dan are in love with Michael Jackson, a "Fatal Attraction" type of love. "Billie Jean?" "Dirty Diana?" Does that ring a bell? Groupies!

love that brandi is spilling the tea!

Hey guys I'm looking for legal doc. That speaks of Wade's note to himself stating that allegations would make him relevant in the industry..

This wasnt just a story right?

Yeah, and tweets saying Wade emailed people saying "its about time I get mine" in the same sentiment as the quote about him becoming relevant. I assume this comes from Wades emails that were on topic. But would be nice to see exactly what was said about in court.

Last edited:

Yeah, and tweets saying Wade emailed people saying "its time I get mine" in the same sentiment as the quote about him becoming relevant. I assume this comes from Wades emails that were on topic. But would be nice to see exactly what was said about in court.

Yeah I habe just never actually seen the statements just read and heard about them.. and I have been speaking like it really did happen so I hope I have not been giving false info.

Channel 4 have announced they will air the lies over two nights,on the 6th and 7th of March at 9pm.

When this airs for a broader audience... it's going to be bad...

i agree

Can the Estate sue The Sun ?

Anyone can sue anyone. Whether you have a case is another issue

Great tweet by brandi. Wish she had added in reed to it though.

Last edited:

Do we need a thread where all the positive posts/instagrams/tweets or those calling Wade a liar can be posted for easy reference?

I think when the stuff hits the fan it might be quite useful to have those all in one place.

Do we need a thread where all the positive posts/instagrams/tweets or those calling Wade a liar can be posted for easy reference?

I think when the stuff hits the fan it might be quite useful to have those all in one place.
I like the idea. This tread is so long now that those important things get lost.
Good Youtube Videos made to defend MJ and expose Wade and James lies should be in the new tread too!
YouTube Videos can be a long and hard work sometimes.

I found this video yesterday form a short film dance project directed and choegraphed by wade robson and obviously filmed on Michaels Neverland Ranch in 2007.
I don't saw that this was already posted here:

Wade simply tried to took advantage of MJ in the best way he could.
Was nice and supportive when it was profitable and then throw him under the bus with allegation claims when he got the crazy idea this could bring him much more money and attention.

Last edited:

I do also question the need for every few posts someone saying "this is going to be bad". We get it. Let's focus.

ChrisC;4240886 said:
I do also question the need for every few posts someone saying "this is going to be bad". We get it. Let's focus.

Thank you. Let’s get to work and do what we need to do.

It’s not as bad as MJ potentially being in jail for it and on an actual criminal trial. More people see this as a cash grab than they would if it was a criminal trial.

dam2040;4240891 said:
Thank you. Let’s get to work and do what we need to do.

It’s not as bad as MJ potentially being in jail for it and on an actual criminal trial. More people see this as a cash grab than they would if it was a criminal trial.

I agree. I think some of you guys were focusing on the tabloid websites and the disguised tabloids. Some are worried about the damaging impact it may bring, but it’s part of life. People will talk about you until your judgment day, no matter what. Let them talk... Some called us a cult... and? What matters most is that we know the truth.

We got more resources now in 2019, a different world from even 2009

Razor getting attacked in the latest comments, please support the guy, he deserves it, he should not have to fight back alone in the comment section!

7 different showings already planned for HBO/HBO 2 within March. thats 14 episodes (28 hours) of filth already panned and ready to air..

Wow, those tweets by Brandi Jackson are great. And at the same time infuriate me so much because there are gonna be people watching the "doc" and feel incredibly bad for this horrible, horrible liar and, sigh, man....man....if they only knew. We might reach younger people via social media but the older people that DO still fully watch TV will see this filth.

Damn HBO, you used to be quite decent. This is sad and pathetic. Same goes for any network really.

Haven't had the time but tomorrow I'm gonna write a email to Dutch TV network vpro. I'll put the estate letter in pdf format in the attachments, I'll link to the tweets by Brandi and I think that should be enough. It's all in the letter, all they need to know. If they are even gonna bother reading it that is.

Last edited:

Now that we know that this propaganda is probably spearheaded by the likes of Harvey Weinstein and such, Can we organize a viewing and debate of his expose film at the same time they air thi sh*t?? How cool would be if the Estate bought airing time on a network for the harvey weinsten doc. It would be brilliant

Razor getting attacked in the latest comments, please support the guy, he deserves it, he should not have to fight back alone in the comment section!

He simply should block everyone who gets mean and insulting to MJ or someone and erase their comments or close the comment section.

He simply should block everyone who gets mean and insulting to MJ or someone or close the comment section.

It's sad that we still have to deal with those kind of people. These aren't the ones willing to keep an open mind, willing to listen to both sides of the story, do research, they just want to hate.

It's sad that anyone in their right mind would still talk shit after seeing all these well... bombshells of revelation for a ignorant mind.

Clearly those are just internet trolls.

It's sad that we still have to deal with those kind of people. These aren't the ones willing to keep an open mind, willing to listen to both sides of the story, do research, they just want to hate.

It's sad that anyone in their right mind would still talk shit after seeing all these well... bombshells of revelation for a ignorant mind.

Everyone should say his/her opinion and discuss his/her points but it must have bounderies.
I know that evil haters love to play with MJ fans cause they know they can easyly hurt them when say they some bad things about him and attack them.

I love MJ Youtubers who take care of their comment sections , protect MJ his legacy and his fans, with eraseing and blocking the haters.

Last edited:

Evan Chandler continued to try and sue Michael Jackson for money. He claimed Michael was calling him an extortionist. Evan's problem was that he didn't just single Michael out, he went after companies who associated, business wise, with Michael Jackson. Mad as a hatter is what Evan was. The closest he could get to 1993 was his brother's dumb book in 2005, just because of the copy cats, the Arvizos.

Since Evan couldn't get a deal on his EVANstory, monetarily, since the many companies were lawyered up and ain't taken no $hit from Evan, in the way of a lawsuit, I can't help but to think that this doco will not go far. Jimmy and Wade are just as crazy as Evan Chandler. It's 'the precious' that is making them off their rocker. Look Dan Reed made a doco about pedophilia and I don't think it is all that popular. Dateline did a better job than Dan Reed.

Evan Chandler continued to try and sue Michael Jackson for money. He claimed Michael was calling him an extortionist. Evan's problem was that he didn't just single Michael out, he went after companies who associated, business wise, with Michael Jackson. Mad as a hatter is what Evan was. The closest he could get to 1993 was his brother's dumb book in 2005, just because of the copy cats, the Arvizos.

Since Evan couldn't get a deal on his EVANstory, monetarily, since the many companies were lawyered up and ain't taken no $hit from Evan, in the way of a lawsuit, I can't help but to think that this doco will not go far. Jimmy and Wade are just as crazy as Evan Chandler. It's 'the precious' that is making them off their rocker. Look Dan Reed made a doco about pedophilia and I don't think it is all that popular. Dateline did a better job than Dan Reed.
Take a seat, take a seat right there...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I guess it can get repetitive but fans are just concerned and this is the first place I came when I heard about the doc.....everybody means well and we're all just worried and venting.

Last edited:

I think everyone is just voicing their concern, looking for some reassurance, and bracing for impact.

Up until now, I haven't actually heard a single person talk about it which is promising. I work in quite a large office and usually current affairs are hot topic - often leading to heated debates.

I might test the waters in the next week by making a sutble reference to MJ to guage whether or not it instigates a reaction..Might give me the opportunity to educate some people ahead of the documentary.

I truly believe this will be a blessing in disguise we have just got to ride it out.

I believe so too. I've seen Emmett Till being mentioned already. His accuser recognized he was innocent almost 6 decades after his brutal and vicious murder and so proving that the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.

Haven't got the slightest clue how long it's gonna take before Michael is proven completely innocent of these horrible lies they've been throwing at his good name for more than 25 years now.......The sooner, the better obviously. I also don't know what and who it will entail. It may take months, years or decades. I may not even be around to see such a glorious day, but it doesn't matter. I am convinced that one sweet day, Michael's name and his beautiful soul will be free from all this mendacity and history will not be kind to his oppressors.

Back