Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

I'm not getting how if they need money from fans to help fund this doc, how will they have the clout to get this doc out there to a huge audience.

Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Well the financial goal includes promotion, press and all that should go into it.

The thing that gets me, personally.. is somewhere down the line the creators of the documentary will be making profit off of it, so we would donate and they make money. That feels weird to me!

Maybe if all proceeds would go to charity, or something.. to pay to help others make money is odd.

When I look at it that way that is..

very bad explained from taj, indeed, because they make money with it later.

this fund will be closed soon i guarantee. and of course people dont understand that they should pay for rescuing the legacy of michael jackson when the estate is the one who has all the money and should have the maximum interest in doing all they can do to break all the lies down.

but they dont do it. blame them. its their money in the end that they wont earn if everyone believes these two awful liars.

as i said before, they could have done a facts orientated documentary a very long time ago already. and if they dont do it NOW then i am really speechless and let it all happen now.

They uploded today this documentary about the trail on the YouTube 3T channel:
https://youtu.be/G-kGZdzxMfk

It has many facts about the trail in it but I don't like it that they use this documentary as defended move for Michael.
They could have use a better one like the one from A. Jones or "Man Behind the Myth".
I don't like it that they talked in the uploaded Documentary about MJ being strange bizzare, ..., that the defense played the "Wako *****" card in trail and that the jury thought he was not guilty of the aviso- accusations but maybe in others.
They for example explained the right backround of the "Pyjamas day".
What do you think?
Is this upload a good move for the Jackson Family, MJ and his legacy?

Last edited:

I am so tired of fan petitions, Estate letters and GoFundMes! This has nothing to do with resistance and these things will not bring about any change whatsoever, or at least not to an extent that other activites would. So why bother with them?

Only two brave fans showed up to protest at Sundance. Bless them! But I was so disappointed that there were more police than fans there.

In my opinion there should be real action now:
1. The Michael Jackson Estate must fund and oversee a high quality film or series focused on the rumors that Michael Jackson was sexually interested in children
2. The Michael Jackson Estate should also fund and oversee a film or series highlighting the HUMANITARIAN that Michael Jackson was
3. Fans must cancel their HBO subcriptions
4. Fans should gather outside HBO headquarters and protest
5. Fans should stop arguing with haters (for their own sanity and well being!). Instead ridicule people for wanting desperately to believe that Michael would harm children. Write things like 'lol', 'fake news', 'media propaganda', 'facts matter', 'Go and Research'; use hashtags; share videos and links with information.

Now, of course, every fan does whatever they want to do and think is best. Of course! These are just my convictions and suggestions. But I feel that as fans we could be doing so much more and to better results than bickering with online trolls.

The action from now on must be much more strategic.

wednesday:

Why are you upset with Tajs gofundme?

Tai is the ONLY one doing something that could actually make a big difference in the end. I believe it would be better for us fans to work extra shifts to finance Tajs documentary than engaging in endless wars on twitter.

I still do not understand why Taj has not received donations from MORE DIFFERENT people especially. Michael Jackson has millions of fans and not even 1500 have donated. It seems people dont realize how amazing it would be with a well made documentary series. It could be a piece that will make a difference for Michaels legacy FOREVER.

Instead, I see people wanting donations for MJ INNOCENT banners to temporarily be put on buses etc. I dont think that will matter at all compared to the documentary.

If every Michael Jackson fan drank water only (instead of soda, beer etc) for a month and donated the savings, the goal would be reached easily.

Of course the goal should be reached anyway if all fans donated 5$, but my guess the majority of MJ fans have no idea about this documentary series and gofundme page.

Last edited:

I use this tread again to let you follow the uploads on the 3T YouTube- channel.
Today they uploaded there the long full great interview from Larry King with Tom M. the day after the acquittal:
https://youtu.be/Aa5MLu-3isk .
I found this upload very great and useful compare to the upload they made yesterday I posted above.
But it whould be also great to have this full interview in a better quality.

I use this tread again to let you follow the uploads on the 3T YouTube- channel.
Today they uploaded there the long full great interview from Larry King with Tom M. the day after the acquittal:
https://youtu.be/Aa5MLu-3isk .
I found this upload very great and useful compare to the upload they made yesterday I posted above.
But it whould be also great to have this full interview in a better quality.
It's not a 3T channel, it's a fan channel.

It's not a 3T channel, it's a fan channel.
Ok thank you for the info. I was not sure about this.
They should make sure that this uploads now has nothing to do with answer the Jackson Family want to give to "Leaving Neverland".

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">#1. <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@tajjackson3</a>'s GoFundMe is about $45k right now. Fans have done a great job, but need to continue to donate. No amount is too small. Take solace in knowing your donation will help Taj to get the truth about MJ out to the world. <a href="https://t.co/OOsczxPLfs">https://t.co/OOsczxPLfs</a></p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1093888849787285504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">8. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chinese fans lead by <a href="https://twitter.com/mkgenie?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@mkgenie</a> have donated $3,000 to Taj Jackson&#39;s GoFundMe and pushes the total donations to over $50,000! Take the time to thank Keen and the Chinese <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a>! <a href="https://t.co/2lCjXMlNe8">https://t.co/2lCjXMlNe8</a> <a href="https://t.co/vDeKX7p0l2">pic.twitter.com/vDeKX7p0l2</a></p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1094467141657518080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 10, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If every Michael Jackson fan drank water only (instead of soda, beer etc) for a month and donated the savings, the goal would be reached easily.

:rollin:

Only two brave fans showed up to protest at Sundance. Bless them! But I was so disappointed that there were more police than fans there.

That's not true. Whilst the screening of the film was in progress, more people showed up and the total was more like 20-30, according to reports I've read.

That's not true. Whilst the screening of the film was in progress, more people showed up and the total was more like 20-30, according to reports I've read.
Hm... maybe because the press were then in the room watching the film, we sadly saw no pictures of this bigger group of fans.
Or do we have some?

Last edited:

^ my honest guess.. it would indicate the Jackson family does not have the money they try portraying. They do a good job pretending they are richer than they are.. you talk GoFundMe, you talk NoMonEy

I agree. The Jackson brothers are on tour now, not because they love it and want to do it while being in their 70's, but because they have to do it as they need money. They are far from being rich. Janet on the other hand could easily donate something or at least pin Taj's tweet on her wall, but isn't Randy the only Jackson family member she actually follows on Twitter? Saying that, I don't believe she hasn't heard about Taj's GoFundMe by now.

Yes, we donated 3000 USD

but .... the goal is not near enough

keep going

Yes, we donated 3000 USD

but .... the goal is not near enough

keep going

Thanks MKGenie, that was a good contribution.

Janet is certainly VERY wealthy and can afford to pay for a documentary by herself, so why doesn't she at least offer some financial support?
I'm sure a few hundred thousand wouldn't break the bank. Maybe she is helping but I doubt it. the others aren't particularly wealthy so I don't expect them to help, but Janet really should do something.

I don't know what private arrangements the Jacksons may have for funding a documentary, but putting that aside I do think it strange that the Jacksons (except Taj and Jermaine) are not publicly supporting MJ at all.

It's very sad.

To get more funding we need to keep sharing the link to the GoFundMe campaign page.

https://uk.gofundme.com/untitled-michael-jackson-documentary-series

Only 1,379 fans contributed so far, but over 57000 people signed the change.org petition.

If each of those people only gave $5 - a value most people wouldn't miss at all - we'd have over $285,000 for the documentary!

29:20 Host - Taj, you&#8217;ve got a GoFundMe. Can you tell us about it and what you want to release to counter this film?

Taj Jackson: "I&#8217;m not the best marketer for myself but I think the thing is that I&#8217;m someone who&#8217;s spent so much time with my uncle Michael. I don&#8217;t even know if I can count how many hours that would be, but basically ever since I was born until he passed we were super close. This documentary, this docu-series &#8211; it is going to be more than one for sure, probably it&#8217;ll be around 4 or 5 episodes as parts to it &#8211; it is going to dive into everything. When I say everything I mean all the misconceptions focusing mainly on the allegations, because that&#8217;s where we have to really start.

I can&#8217;t tell how many times I&#8217;ve read that stupid phrase &#8220;Where is smoke there is fire&#8221; or &#8220;Why did he do this settlement in 1993? An innocent person wouldn&#8217;t do that.&#8221; I think we really have to go back to that and explain the logic and how he was basically backed against the corner. And he fought it. He literally tried to fight it from August to January, he tried to fight for the truth, but at the end of the day he was backed into a corner by California basically, who would not let the civil trial go after the criminal trial.

And the reason I know this is because when the allegations broke out we were the first to be flown up to him, to be with him, and I can tell you &#8211; he was angry. He was like &#8220;No, I&#8217;m not letting this happen.&#8221; And at the same time &#8230;. my uncle was a very sensitive person and as this carried on we saw what it did to him &#8211; going through a trial because we got to see it in 2005. He was already going through a lot when he was in Asia and we were there with him [in 1993]. He was already feeling that he was being tortured and he wasn&#8217;t there to fight.

I understand that but we also need to understand the mindset of the public, because a lot of people don&#8217;t know. Just like a lot of people don&#8217;t know about the drawing of the kid &#8211; that it didn&#8217;t match. Everyone says, &#8220;Oh, it matched&#8221;. A circumcised penis and a not circumcised penis doesn&#8217;t match, sorry to say."

32:25 HOST: And also if it did match I&#8217;m pretty sure that the DA would have run with that to the hills.

32:30 Taj Jackson: That would have been it. Let me ask you this &#8211; why would my uncle subject himself to being photographed naked before settling? He always wanted to fight it. If I am going to settle and get this out of my head I am not going the public to know about it first of all, and the media. But he let them drag him through the mud and then photograph him naked and then settled.

And the settlement was about the civil case. And it never prevented Jordie from testifying in a criminal case, and that&#8217;s the thing that they don&#8217;t understand.

33:15 SAMAR: Or his family, or his friends. The argument that Michael Jackson paid off and that means that he paid the family and they couldn&#8217;t go to trial &#8211; no, that&#8217;s not what happened. In the settlement that was leaked illegally in 2003 before the 2005 trial, it is explicit that the settlement doesn&#8217;t preclude the family from testifying in a trial, any further trials. Hence Jordie&#8217;s mother was able to testify in 2005 (no one believed her). There is such a massive misconception, it is such a lie that is perpetuated over and over again. And it is easily disproved. It there is factual, printed in black-and-white evidence to disprove it. But Marina Hyde and all the other pseudo-journalists don&#8217;t want to talk about it.

34:10 Taj Jackson:
I think also that people are lazy. They don&#8217;t want to do the research. A lot of the fights I&#8217;ve had on Twitter have been with people who are like &#8220;It&#8217;s not my job to do this research&#8221;. I think that what my documentary is going to do is basically put it out there very easy to digest, in a way that it is so blatantly obvious and so fact-based that there is no disputing it. And this is going to be something different in that way, because a lot of this is on Youtube already, but it requires someone to go click on something and sit there and watch it. And I think the difference is that this is going to have enough noise in a positive way that people actually want to click and watch.

https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2...Bn6CXwZAttPQ-YIBfqL8GlXf4wBH8btD49dU7dmd4KWAI

Last edited:

In terms of balance and truth, there is something of significance in a 'crowd funded' project...that is it has credibility as so many people have invested in it...instead of something that is privately funded - you always have to question the private funder's motivation. As a rebuttal / myth busting documentary - it is a very good thing that Taj has decided to crowd fund...it will give the documentary independence....you see, as a family member he is biased and I am sure his nearest and dearest have said to him 'well yours will be seen as 'biased' too because you love Michael and are a nephew and are guardian to his children' - so maybe this isnt about the Jackson's finances or whether janet should contribute or not - maybe this is a smart move by Taj to lead on a project that will have some real credibility going forward.

I agree, it's a shame the more people haven't donated. So many people signed the petition against LeavingNeverland.

^Yeah I also think it's pretty poor.

Considering the immense value and earnings of the MJJ estate, I am surprised that it isn't fully funding this project.

I asked Jermaine and Janet politely on twitter a week ago to retweet Tajs project to their massive amount of followers, but of course, no reply or action, I find that sad. I dont like the feeling of Taj fighting this battle alone with some retweets from his brothers.

I hope I am wrong and that things are happening behind the scenes so to speak!

Last edited:

I asked Jermaine and Janet politely on twitter a week ago to retweet Tajs project to their massive amount of followers, but of course, no reply or action, I find that sad. I dont like the feeling of Taj fighting this battle alone with some retweets from his brothers.

I hope I am wrong and that things are happening behind the scenes so to speak!

I hope so too but a lot of the family seem to stay quiet during difficult times like this.....I just don't get it.

Why not do what you asked?seems perfectly fine.

I hope so too but a lot of the family seem to stay quiet during difficult times like this.....I just don't get it.

I try not to criticise the family but at times like this that is a harder job.

I get it if MOST members of the family can't fund a film themselves, so Taj has to crowdfund it as best he can. BUT why can't Janet pitch in? who knows, maybe she has agreed to help out but it's just not public knowledge. I don't know. I'll give her a pass on that one.

BUT the worst thing is what you've already mentioned.

Apart from an interview by Jermaine and a few tweets or retweets from TJ and some cousins, what have any of the Jackson's done to support MJ?
Janet in Particular COULD provide a boost by posting a few supportive tweets or retweets to her 3.5million followers. Taj's campaign has stalled and could do with the boost, even if she won't put her own hand in her pocket.

It's a shame because I remember her wearing the 'Pervert 2' shirt at the MTV awards in '94. She was supportive then, but not now.
Family comes first.

I'm sure the family & estate are working hard behind the scenes. Whatever they might be doing it's important to keep it under wrap. Let's hope something significant comes out of it.

I try not to criticise the family but at times like this that is a harder job.

I get it if MOST members of the family can't fund a film themselves, so Taj has to crowdfund it as best he can. BUT why can't Janet pitch in? who knows, maybe she has agreed to help out but it's just not public knowledge. I don't know. I'll give her a pass on that one.

BUT the worst thing is what you've already mentioned.

Apart from an interview by Jermaine and a few tweets or retweets from TJ and some cousins, what have any of the Jackson's done to support MJ?
Janet in Particular COULD provide a boost by posting a few supportive tweets or retweets to her 3.5million followers. Taj's campaign has stalled and could do with the boost, even if she won't put her own hand in her pocket.

It's a shame because I remember her wearing the 'Pervert 2' shirt at the MTV awards in '94. She was supportive then, but not now.
Family comes first.

Taj has done interviews on television too.

We really have no idea in what ways the jacksons are contributing to this.

I would bet that they (Michael's siblings) are not speaking about this project yet is because once someone like Jermain speaks on it, it would be considered "new" information and be considered an official statement.

They would HAVE to deliver the doc at that point, right now they could plan and if it fell through - very little heat would come.. jermain announcing it makes it as actual news, puts pressure and attention of the project that would 1. Take away from the secrecy 2. That attention would make wade,James, and dan more worried enough to better prepare for what could come there way.

It's better to side swipe them the way they did us.

It's my opinion that it's better the more famous jacksons dont speak until 'Leaving Neverland' airs. Until it gets its highest amount of attention. Right now, speaking about it gets people more aware. Its promotion FOR the HBO/channel 4 doc.

Last edited:

We really have no idea in what ways the jacksons are contributing to this.

Right... it can be really true that Janet and other family members want support the documantary secretly and don't want to give the public, media and haters any clue about this.
When they whould retweet on Taj or or his documantary they whould give the impression that they maybe contribute the project!
If they stay silent they will give no clue to anyone.
It is really better when the Jacksons can say the project was contributed mainly from nonfamily members or the MJestate.

Last edited:
Back