Michael Jackson's Personal Debts Paid Off, Just In Time For Bad 25

Petrarose;3742333 said:
Qbee from my experience with people when they hear about Michael having personal debt within the context the tabloids present it, they think of senseless buying as I listed above. You think differently because of your knowledge, but we have to remember those who live on the nonsense written in the tabloid press where most learn about Michael do not subscribe to your way of thinking. If they did, then many of the campaigns we have to do for Michael, would not be necessary.
^^ Yes Peta I understand where you're coming from

An excerpt from an article I reposted on my blog about BAD25
related to the forbes article. The picture added is from me...

http://im4mj.blogspot.com/2012/11/michael-jackson-bad-25-takes-bite-out.html

“I am not going to say Michael was Jesus Christ,” Lee remarked in a news conference. “But if you look at the performance, he was somewhere else. That was one of the greatest performances, ever, ever, ever. He is not of this world.”

With that said, Lee was inspired to leave an indelible image of Jackson pop-star who had been so misunderstood by many whom he came across during his short lived life. So Lee, in his own genius leaves a glorious and simultaneously disturbing image on the screen for all to see, and it was “Bad” 25 years after; the image completely captured Jackson’s pain and glory.

It is interesting that the television premiere comes at a time that Jackson’s estate has reportedly paid off the last dollars on a loan connected to Mijac Music,the catalog that’s home to many songs composed by the King of Pop, including hits like “Beat It” and “Billie Jean.”

According to Forbes Magazine, the payment means that the estate has eliminated the last of Jackson’s outstanding personal debts. It’s quite an amazing accomplishment considering the fact that his obligations were estimated at approximately half a billion dollars–left behind when he passed away in 2009.

The irony of such an achievement has sort of a poetic meaning when you juxtapose Forbes’ account with Lee’s climatic final image of the man, which is left on the screen as the credits roll. Perhaps, the biblical impression will ring that much more as his audience is brought closer to the real Michael and one combines Lee’s final image with the knowledge that Jackson no longer owes any man; the timing couldn’t be more perfect, at least for Michael’s sake and ours, indeed, “it is finished.”

It is finished... Amen

<tbody>
</tbody>

I am glad that Michael's finances are coming together like this. It's not easy. Everybody can relate to these kinds of things.

^^ Yes Peta I understand where you're coming from

An excerpt from an article I reposted on my blog about BAD25
related to the forbes article. The picture added is from me...

Qbee Yeap. That was a good review because it gives another perspective that many reviews do not have.

On another note has anyone noticed that Michael's eyes are opened when he opens his arms after the end of that song^^. I think that was the first time I saw him have his head thrown back and he remained in that position with his eyes open. I usually see the arched back, arms extended, head thrown back, and eyes closed. I had the feeling that his eyes opens when he straightens up. But ending like this, with the eyes opened and looking upward, was very emotional for me now that he is dead.

I am glad that Michael's finances are coming together like this. It's not easy. Everybody can relate to these kinds of things.

Marebear you put that so eloquently and why Michael died with his boots on, meaning he died doing what he loved best, being the Best Entertainer.

Michael really wanted to pay off his debt and he was working with the best in the business preparing his Shows!

Very good news, they've been working hard at too! Glad things have worked out.

Back