Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Discussion Thread (Hate is not welcome)

I think the style she had on Storm & Grace suited her vocals, which is quite blusey.

Last edited:

What about When You Go and Heartless?

Yes, I agree. She is not a great vocalist, but I think she is a great lyricist.

I agree. I like her voice but she's not a great vocalist :yes:

I would like to hear her demo for Aretha Franklin's "Baby, I Love You". I wonder what it sounds like.

I didn't mind her duets with her father, they were very touching :yes:.

Don't cry Daddy (1997)

Elvis Presley & Lisa Marie Presley "In the Ghetto" (2007)

Elvis Presley, Lisa Marie Presley - I Love You Because (2012)

I love her version of In The Ghetto!

more about her songs-

Idiot is about John Oszajca
Raven is about Priscilla
How Do You Fly This Plane is about friends of her who lost a child, probably John Travolta and his wife.

I wonder if Lisa knew beforehand that MJ won this award? Lisa Marie Presley Presents Spotlight Award to Katy Perry - Billboard Music Awards 2012

Hmmmm i will be totally surprised if priscilla has indeed left scientology

I found this to be very thought provoking.....I wonder if CJ Baxxter has analyzed Lisa's pre-2009 interviews?.......? Lisa Marie Presley on Oprah - My Body Language Analysis. Talks about Michael Jackson - CJB ?

I know Dr Drew is a media whore mongering asshole, but I found this interview of Dick Zimmerman talking about MJ & Lisa that I haven't seen before.....gee he has a lot of patients with fools like Drew.

Haven't heard any updates on the custody case of Lisa vs Lockwood that was suppose to be heard on March 17......only an article from The Daily Mail about Lockwood being a "doting dad" complete with pics of him with the twins (which look staged to me).........anyway it is very interesting to compare the media responses from Lisa's latest divorce to the 1996 divorce from MJ.....and its literally like watching night and day.

Lisa Marie Presley Files For Divorce From Michael Lockwood

1996 Family and Friends on Michael and Lisa Marie's Divorce

Last edited:

I'm more and more convinced that Lockwood is the one calling the paparazzi and selling stories to the media. The pictures were taken last Sunday but conveniently Daily Mail only published them on Friday which was the same day of the hearing. It's a very long article about Lockwood taking the girls to shop at Target. I don't think it makes him look like a good parent anyway.

I first thought the Radar was a complete lie but now I think it's possible that part of it was true and they twisted it. Radar somehow found out Lisa was in rehab and then changed the story to be able to trash MJ. It makes sense now that we know about some of the things that happened around the same time.

Last edited:
InvincibleMJ;4188102 said:
I'm more and more convinced that Lockwood is the one calling the paparazzi and selling stories to the media. The pictures were taken last Sunday but conveniently Daily Mail only published them on Friday which was the same day of the hearing. It's a very long article about Lockwood taking the girls to shop at Target. I don't think it makes him look like a good parent anyway.

I first thought the Radar was a complete lie but now I think it's possible that part of it was true and they twisted it. Radar somehow found out Lisa was in rehab and then changed the story to be able to trash MJ. It makes sense now that we know about some of the things that happened around the same time.

Yuup I think that is how Lockwood is making money.....selling stories to Radar and photo-ops with The Daily Mail in a low key subtle way (after all he hasn't gone to the talk show route to air their dirty laundry or done an Amber Heard and "leaked" videos/photos etc to TMZ). Also I wonder now why is Lisa having substance abuse/sleeping issues when everything (until recently) was going great for her? Could she have still been grieving for MJ (after all she described him as a drug that made her feel so high.....the closest feeling to her father)? Because I remember those drunk photos of her taken in 2010 in the UK the same year she did The Oprah interview.....and then Oprah talked to Gale King on her radio show saying that Lisa was still in love with MJ, and that she needed to let that go......because she had her twins and hubby to think about.

44574pcn_presley20.jpg

Plus the only other breakdown that I remember is when she had was like in 1997 when she was in hospital a few months before the UK and South Africa trips with MJ. And the tabloids had a field day claiming that it was a cry for help over her MJ addiction or something like that.

Lisa Marie is hospitalized, May 30, 1997

Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis and Priscilla Presley and the former Mrs. Michael Jackson, has been hospitalized since Sunday in Florida, says USA Today. The twenty-nine-year-old mother of two has been diagnosed with a bronchial infection and stomach and liver infections. Her spokesman, Paul Bloch, said Presley’s condition is improving. “The prognosis for recovery is excellent, and she hopes to leave the hospital this week.” Presley, a practicing Scientologist, had a fever for nine days before she was admitted to the hospital.''

So maybe Lockwood is getting even with Lisa, because she is still hung up on hubby No 2....hence the nasty divorce over money and custody.

Last edited:

^ Whatever feelings she may still have, I don't think any of it justifies Lockwood stealing so much money, selling stories to the tabloids and possibly worse things.

Also I wonder now why is Lisa having substance abuse/sleeping issues when everything (until recently) was going great for her?

Lisa talked about having sleeping issues in 2011-2014 too but apparently she dealt with it with herbal treatment or whatever it was. It has nothing to do with everything going great for her. We can only speculate on her recent addiction that made her go to rehab but I imagine finding out the person you trusted has been using you the whole time is not easy.

Last edited:

IMO Lockwood knew what he was getting into at the early stages of their relationship but he didn't care probably because of the benefits of being married to a Presley. I think people who were close to Lisa knew she had feelings for MJ and that's why they were so stressed about it. Maybe they didn't realize how bad it was until 2009 but I doubt her feelings for MJ surprised them.

Even if he didn't know before 2009, Lockwood had 8 years to divorce her without being immoral if he had issues with the way she feels about MJ.

I think people who were close to Lisa knew she had feelings for MJ and that's why they were so stressed about it. Maybe they didn't realize how bad it was until 2009 but I doubt her feelings for MJ surprised them.

But why don't we see those same people (though some who have passed on eg.Joe Esposito) go after Lockwood like they did to MJ in 1996 and onwards in the media, and the allegations that Lisa has made against him are very serious. That is what annoys me...the double standard. Why the silence?even that recent Priscilla interview with ET raised questions....because she had no problem going after MJ before and after his death....just more low key shade.

Last edited:
Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

This is my comment to 8701girl earlier this month and I still think the same way.

I don't get why you're wasting your energy on this. It won't do me anything if Priscilla decides to trash Lockwood in public or not. Even if she does, it's not going to happen anytime soon as the divorce is still going, the girls are under her custody and Lisa is not in a good shape so it's not likely that they will make interviews. I don't like Priscilla and what she did to MJ at all and it doesn't matter to me what she says about Lockwood.

Plus I don't know if you've noticed but things with the Presley's have calmed and they're not doing those big interviews about their personal life as much as before. I don't think they will go back to doing these kinds of interviews and I wouldn't call it hypocritical if they don't. There are little girls to consider as well.

I also don't believe the Radar article that says she took Lockwood's side.

I honestly don't understand why you care about it and why you think it should be the same way now.

Thanks, I see your points of view InvincibleMJ and repect77...we will see what happens next.

I am personally not excited about seeing them trash Lockwood in the media. In the video you linked above it is not like Joe Esposito or others trashed MJ either. I know in some other videos some Presley family members did, but a lot of those are known tabloid whores who aren't even close to Lisa or whom Lisa and/or Elvis straight up hate(d). Every family has low life leeches.

I said it last week - some of the people from Presley camp who spoke in the media weren't even in relationship with Lisa. There's Priscilla of course but I think she's the only one who actually met Michael among those people. There was also Dee Presley, Elvis' step-mother, whom he actually hated. She trashed Michael in the media in the 90s and did interviews about Lisa and him. When she died a few years ago fans asked Lisa on her Facebook if she was close to her and Lisa said she never had any relationship with her. There are always people who claim to be insiders when in fact they know nothing.

You can also see JRT in the 1996 video and you know he's making things up. MJ put the marriage on hold to work on the HBO special? This part didn't get to his next edition of Magic and the Madness :lol: it tells you something about the credibility of people who were doing those interviews.

As for Priscilla, the process is still ongoing, it is a complicated, messy divorce, involving nasty allegations, so it is not wise for her or any other family member to say anything publicly, anyway. It's not like Priscilla was in the media commenting about LMP and MJ's divorce right after Lisa filed either. In the video you linked above from 1996 they say she wouldn't comment. I think the first time she publicly commented was when they were on the Oprah show in 2005 - almost 10 years later. How do you know she won't comment at a later date about Lockwood? But even if she won't that may have many reasons. While I think she did like and support Lockwood more initially than she did MJ, but I doubt she thinks anything nice of him now. At the same time him and Lisa have children who are also Priscilla's grandchildren. And it is definitely not time to publicly say anything in the media now that the divorce is still going on and it is nasty. Also considering that Priscilla is the guardian of the children now.

Priscilla was wrong to support Lockwood in the first place. I've always thought it was stupid because was more worried about MJ, who had his own career and his own money than she was worried about Lockwood, who could benefit from this marriage in many ways. I think she realizes she was wrong now, I doubt she has anything good to say about Lockwood today but I also don't think she will go to the media and talk badly about him anytime soon for the reasons in respect77's and my post.

Earlier in this thread people complained at Lisa supposedly "leaking" the allegations against Lockwood (and it is not like she went to talk to the media) and now the issue is that her family do not talk to the media about it?

damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I don't care how they deal with Lockwood in the media and I don't think we should compare it to the way it was with MJ. It would be nice to see Priscilla talking nicely about MJ though.

Didn't Priscilla call Michael "sweet" recently? Thought I read that here.

Her comment was condescending IMO, what could I expect from Priscilla if she's a judgemental prick and I suspect she might be racist as well. How could she think Michael had an "agenda" with LMP if he had a strong career and money of his own? But she praised that nobody Lisa chose as her fourth husband.

Her comment was condescending IMO, what could I expect from Priscilla if she's a judgemental prick and I suspect she might be racist as well. How could she think Michael had an "agenda" with LMP if he had a strong career and money of his own? But she praised that nobody Lisa chose as her fourth husband.
Yeah, it was condescending, and she is a judgmental prick.
However, racist is a strong word that I don't think should be thrown around lightly.
I'd also like to think that as bitter and salty as she was that racism wasn't the reason behind it because racism is such a disgusting sad thing.
Nonetheless, claims of racism aside, you're completely correct, it is quite strange and ironic how so many false alarms went off for her about Michael yet a slippery gold digging snake like Lockwood was more then okay to her.

Love your siggy BTW. :D

respect777, I actually agree with many things you said in your last post. What I am about to say it doesn't imply in any way you said some of those things directed at me, it's just reassurance on my actions.

If you read my posts through out the years, you may be aware I don't condone people spreading dowright lies about anyone or anything to suit their agendas and make the targets of those lies to look worse, that's not my style even if it's a person I don't like because it's unethical. I believe their love for each other was genuine and I never thought their relationship was a publicity stunt to help Michael's reputation even though the allegations indeed damaged it. He loved her and saw in Lisa an opportunity to fulfill his dream of making a family of his own with her but didn't work out in the long run.

Some people think fans hold a grudge against her because of what she said in 2003-2005, it's not entirely true in my case. I recall she started to bash him in 1997 and continued until 2009, moths before his dead even though she was chasing him around and clinging on family members, probably she was indeed sweet to him while they were together and in good terms but that's not what I saw when she was out there bashing him for the whole world to see it. She was bitter and vindictive like Michael was a horrible ex husband who took advantage of her. Although, I admit the cruelest and most critical point of her bitterness perhaps hatred was everyone else loved to hate him as well.

Perhaps Michael wanted to cherish the good and happy moments they spent together instead of having resentment but we know in general he wasn't the kind of person who would hold resentments against many people, he was an absolute sweetheart and too good for this corrupted world and you may simpathize with him towards Lisa but she did hurt him leaving him heartbroken and not for her spiteful comments. If hearing him how disappointed and hurt he was she didn't want to have children with him doesn't make your heart to ache over him even though LM was well aware how badly he wanted to be a father and she promised him but lied, I don't know what will.

I don't want to sound like a merciless asshole but the cruel joke is on LM. She allowed her mother to interfere in her marriage, to manipulate her over MJ ruining both her daughter's and Michael's chance to be happy and look how Lockwood turned out to be, most of the things Priscilla wrongfully thought of Michael.

Lisa has a strong personality. There was a competition between Lisa and Michael and Michael lost out. The Presley household was the superior one. It was intolerable for Priscilla to share the limelight with Michael Jackson. Which is why Priscilla stated on Oprah that Michael was obsessed with Elvis, in 2005.

The only reason we heard from Lisa both in 2003 and 2005 in Interviews was for Lisa to sell her records, which eventually destroyed her present marriage. Even Michael Lockwood admits he tried to help Lisa with her musical career, which cost Lisa millions and millions of dollars. This is why Lisa is angry at Michael Lockwood. For Priscilla to admit that she has had custody of her granddaughter's for over 9 months means her daughter is in a lot of trouble and I sure hope she F I N A L L Y gets the mental help she has always needed, even before her father passed!

^ I don't think Lockwood wanted to help Lisa with her career, he used her all along to get access to her money. I think him stealing from her and how LM was publicly gushing about Michael were the things that destroyed her marriage.

I agree with what you said Pink, that's the reason I didn't assure Priscilla is racist. There have been rumors about it but it doesn't mean they're true.

Thanks for the comment about my signature. :)

Last edited:

She said this in 2015.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...esley-elvis-spirit-speaks-to-me-its-beautiful

She still talks about "agendas", but calling him sweet - I guess this was the nicest she's ever been about him. LOL.

As for "agendas", well look how the whole Lockwood thing, "the normal guy", turned out. In fact, I think people with MJ's or LMP's status always have to (or should have) watch their back because a lot of people will be out there for their money and fame and how they can benefit from them. MJ had this same problem not only in regards of a romantic relationship but also friendships - after using him how many so called "friends" turned on him when that was the more profitable option? If anything, Priscilla had less to worry about MJ (and perhaps Nic Cage) in that regard than anyone else. What made Priscilla think that someone like Lockwood, someone with no money, no real career would be less suspect in using Lisa for his benefit than MJ?

Exactly. They should know by now that MJ was the only one who loved Lisa without hidden agendas. He was big enough on his own. I don't think Nic used Lisa either but it wasn't big love. Lockwood's circumstances were shady all along but Priscilla refused to see it. It makes me wonder why he joined Scientology and was fine with Danny and her feelings for MJ. People who liked him thought he was being considerate but it looked suspicious.

edit to add: I see respect77 said the same thing :lol: I also agree that MJ's reaction to Danny was normal especially when Danny was intruding their relationship

This was very sweet of Lisa "I will always love you. Eternally, L". :wub:

large.jpg

I agree with this post by Star from the old Presley-Jackson Board in 29/08/2010 " I wonder how Lockwood feels about that. I gotta say, I wouldn't be happy if my husband was leaving a message like that at the mausoleum of his ex-wife, especially if they had been divorced for like 14 years and he spent the last few years claiming the marriage was a mistake and he was indifferent. lol. Well, if Lockwood knows about her message, he obviously will know the truth about how Lisa feels for Michael. She never stopped loving him, even though I bet she tried really hard to and told herself that she didn't."

Last edited:

This was very sweet of Lisa "I will always love you. Eternally, L". :wub:

large.jpg

Very touching. I love the inscription:wub:

New picture of Harper and Finley with Navarone (Lisa's brother)

17439703_1375702152495739_1275615039_n.png

I have never seen these pics before :D

CmXJZPUWcAESHGy.jpg:large

CLxerJDWEAAtkyM.jpg

CJvh3HbXAAEu9vA.jpg

Last edited:

At this point from her own words I can not see that Priscialla totally changed her minds about Lookwood.
In fact I find it a odd statement to give when the own daughter is accusing her husband of financial betraying and worser things. The best what you can take from this statement she is totally neutral and is waiting for outcomings in courts.

_______________---
"This is very personal, and we're still going through a lot of different scenarios," Priscilla tells ET's Cameron Mathison. "There's been a lot of rumors, a lot of speculation, and a lot of everything which always goes along with these situations."

WATCH: Priscilla Presley Says Lisa Marie Presley's Daughters Are in Her Care Amid Legal Battle With Estranged Ex

"Nothing is sorted out yet," Priscilla says. "Everything is trying to be sorted out, and done with dignity and done with care, especially for the children."

While the situation gets resolved, Priscilla says the couple's 8-year-old twin daughters, Harper and Finley, are living with her.

"It's still a very family-oriented environment for them," Priscilla says. "They've been with me for -- it'll be over nine months. They're great. They're doing wonderful. They're living a great life. They see both their parents, and we'll see what happens."

This Presley-Jackson tumblr site is pretty good, some pics etc I haven't seen before for eg. the "Heal The World" bracelet she wore in 2010 that Karen gave her ? and pics of Lisa on the Childhood set http://presleyjackson.tumblr.com

Last edited:
Back