The Reflex May Be Doing an Official Remix for The Jacksons

ChrisC

Guests
VOCIcj4.jpg

So it's possible this could just be for The Jacksons to use in their touring show. I know The Reflex was hired as a warm-up act on The Jacksons UK tour last year. But it could well be something more interesting...could there finally be a Jacksons-related released in the Estate's plans?

For those of you who don't know The Reflex...
https://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/thereflex/biography

Re: The Reflex says he's doing an official remix for The Jacksons

Wow, that sounds at least marginally promising.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I doubt very much he has anything to do with the MJ Estate. If he works on remixes it's maybe J5/The Jacksons...

I doubt very much he has anything to do with the MJ Estate. If he works on remixes it's maybe J5/The Jacksons...

He does work on remixes and it is The Jacksons. No 'maybe' about it.

What I'm wondering is what it's actually for. If there's a Jacksons release coming I would imagine they'd need at least the cooperation of the MJ Estate. But as my original post indicated, the brothers may have merely commissioned The Reflex themselves for something related to their live show or similar.

This guy is a genius! I heard this in a bar once and have been listening to it ever since:

He does work on remixes and it is The Jacksons. No 'maybe' about it.

What I'm wondering is what it's actually for. If there's a Jacksons release coming I would imagine they'd need at least the cooperation of the MJ Estate. But as my original post indicated, the brothers may have merely commissioned The Reflex themselves for something related to their live show or similar.

Man I hope they are working on something special, something really awesome and I hope that they will release a full Triumph Tour on video.

Many are calling "The Jackson 5" "The Jacksons" by accident instead, so it could be Motown-related after all. :fear:

Why don't The Jacksons just release new music?
Their last album came out in 1989. They probably don't have a record deal. A lot of older acts don't. When they had the reality show, they were in the studio with Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis in one episode. Don't know what happened with that

Back