On Behalf Of MJJC..Michael We love you

Beautiful!! Thank you for posting that.

Does anyone know how one can send a note to Mrs. Jackson??

hv74av.jpg

2wpju54.jpg

(me signing the fan board @ neverland)

29yjjwp.jpg

(the flowers presented to katherine sent on behalf of mjjc)
Beautiful, thank you for sharing. :flowers:

Ohh more beautiful than I'd ever imagined it, and whoever came up with the idea of the red solitaire is a genius! I'm glad I could be a part of this!

Let's just contemplate for a minute. Imagine 15 years ago how this wouldn't be possible, there where no internet forums. Everything was done by regular mail, you had to have pen palls and wait weeks for replies.
We couldn't interact in real time with each other, to put something like this would've been close to impossible.

But now 2009 we can get together, within seconds interacting with each other all over the world.

It wasn't "better before", it was just better before 25th of July.

I'm so glad I could be a part of this, thank you for taking pics of the flowers and the message, so beautiful!

I am so proud to be a fan :)

captain farty pants my ass....who blew u off the bench at viejas? who tore up every marriot in sight? thank u, i'll bow later

it was refreshing to run it to several real fans and im glad we got the opportunity to do this.

Beautiful!! Thank you for posting.

Flowers are stunning......

*cry* :'(

So Michaelsson, do you think there are still a large amount of folks at Neverland? I'm wondering if it's starting to subside a bit. And I have to agree with you on the issue of Micheal not being burried there. I realize that the majority of fans would love the idea and Jermaine, yet I'm thinking that the graveyard would be the most safe and conveinent place for him to rest.

I do hope that they do something with NL to commemorate Mike's memory; I'd still love to go one day. :)
i went to neverland whilst i was there i think it was last monday and there were still alot of people there,they were just changing the flowers on the gate,i don,t think he should be buried at neverland,i don,t think his mother wants him to go there because it was tainted during the trial,

wow thankyou for doing this for all the fans who couldnt be there and the flowers well they are soooooooo beautifull - im glad im a member here love you all!

i don't think his mama wants him there b/c mj himself didn't go back after the trial. it wasn't home to him anymore.

captain farty pants my ass....who blew u off the bench at viejas? who tore up every marriot in sight? thank u, i'll bow later

it was refreshing to run it to several real fans and im glad we got the opportunity to do this.

please dont remind me lol

i justdid...stranger is musTcoow

but it was an honor to be there, i thank those who allowed us to be a part of the whole thing

lmaoooooooooooo!

and yea it was,im so happy we got to experience it all 4 the last time

^^ awww that is so sweet the dolls and the beautiful roses!!

Darvon was at NL that night when we met, ya'll just missed her, she left with her mom like and hour before hand.

awwwww well i was looking for her b/ci knew she said she was going.

and shaun, doesn't matter if u can see pluto or not. teh kids got them, that was teh whole point. i didn't put shit on display for others to see and neither did u. it was for them.

Hey everyone I'm glad a pic got up of the flowers. When I picked them out I chose the heart in a sea of white roses to represent eternal peace and innocence and a single red rose to represent Michael's passing and our undying love for him. I am blown away that our flowers were used for the private funeral - even though it was family and friends our fan presence was still there and the flowers are currently in front of Michael's mosoleaum at the cemetery.

Thank you to everyone :hug:

Hey everyone I'm glad a pic got up of the flowers. When I picked them out I chose the heart in a sea of white roses to represent eternal peace and innocence and a single red rose to represent Michael's passing and our undying love for him. I am blown away that our flowers were used for the private funeral - even though it was family and friends our fan presence was still there and the flowers are currently in front of Michael's mosoleaum at the cemetery.

Thank YOU...the flowers are really really beautiful!!!

Thank you for posting the photo's. The flower arrangement is beautiful. I'm very surprised they were used for the private funeral but very honoured that they were.

Thank you Shannon for organising this and thanks to Michaelsson & Soso deaf for delivering. x

Here come the tears again...

Thanks for posting photos. The flower arrangement is beautiful.

WOW, the flower arrangement is beautiful. As I told you, Shannon, I'm really glad you chose a heart. Thanks again all involved. It means a lot!!! :flowers:

Does the note on the flowers match the note written at Neverland?

Last edited:
This is so beautiful! I am feeling so much genuine love from this community and it comforts me in these sad times. Thanks for sharing.
Michael has the most special fans...

Back