Getting to Know You!

Re: Getting to know you!

Hi Everybody,

My name is Romano, 23 years old and i live in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
I am a Michael Jackson fan since i heard his music for the first time when i was about 1.. :).
I just bought an appartment close to ''De Kuip'' (Dutch people will know it, Feyenoord Stadium) so i will be leaving my parents soon!

And i'm glad to be back at MJJ since 2011 already!
You guys understand what is feels to be a fan of a legend :D

Welcome back mano :clap:

CONGRATS on your NEW flat. Yep, the whole world awaits now lol.

Enjoy your time on MJJC :wub:

Also WELCOME to all the NEW members :D Enjoy your stay here!

We're the #MJJCFam ?

Hi MJJC family, I'm new, my name is K. ...

I've been a Michael Jackson Fan since I can really remember, My eariliest Memory of Michael is the late 80s when dad was watching "Ed Sullvian" Reruns and seeing the Jackson 5 perform, I remember The big purple hat Michael wore, the biggest smile as he sang "Who's Loving You"... I was about 5 years old then... I'm 33 now... I'm a writer by heart...I love Michael Jackson fanfiction... My stories Reflect the Visions I see when writing... So you'll see me alot in the fanfiction section.

Michael was and will always be such a burst of energy that swept me off my feet... I will always think of him, and remember him in that way.

Love,
K.?

Hello everyone!

I am twenty-something years old queer female from the Czech Republic although I've lived in various countries throughout my life. I've been Michael's fan since January 2005 when I heard Billie Jean :love: But my love has grown stronger after I read Tomboy lyrics. It helped me accept my gender identity and love myself :)

Hey everyone! ^.^

My name is Allison but you all can call me Allie if you wish. I am from Canada, in a small town in Ontario called Val Rita...just 10 minutes out of a bigger town called Kapuskasing. I was originally from Thunder Bay next to Lake Superior before coming here. I am currently a sales clerk in the electronics department of Walmart. I'm a pretty big gamer and movie and music buff so I figure it was the perfect place for me. I received my certificate in pet grooming a few months ago and am now waiting for a chance to get in for training. I can't wait to have the chance to start. I love animals so much ^.^ I've been a fan of Michael for a long time. My first album was the History album that my parents got for me when I was in highschool. I've been a casual fan since then until a year after his passing when I had the urge to start to learn more about him. The more I learned, the more I got hooked. Now I can't get enough XD I have albums, books, concerts, posters, shirts...hehe even a plushie of him that I got from my trip to Vegas. I love everything about being a fan of that amazingly talented man and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

Hey everyone! ^.^

My name is Allison but you all can call me Allie if you wish. I am from Canada, in a small town in Ontario called Val Rita...just 10 minutes out of a bigger town called Kapuskasing. I was originally from Thunder Bay next to Lake Superior before coming here. I am currently a sales clerk in the electronics department of Walmart. I'm a pretty big gamer and movie and music buff so I figure it was the perfect place for me. I received my certificate in pet grooming a few months ago and am now waiting for a chance to get in for training. I can't wait to have the chance to start. I love animals so much ^.^ I've been a fan of Michael for a long time. My first album was the History album that my parents got for me when I was in highschool. I've been a casual fan since then until a year after his passing when I had the urge to start to learn more about him. The more I learned, the more I got hooked. Now I can't get enough XD I have albums, books, concerts, posters, shirts...hehe even a plushie of him that I got from my trip to Vegas. I love everything about being a fan of that amazingly talented man and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

What animals do you like the most? :)

What animals do you like the most? :)

Oh gosh...that's a hard question cuz I love so many of them. In terms of pets, I've had cats all my life...most have been females but the one male tabby I have now who turned 3 last month is amazing. My oldest is a 15 year old tabby girl that was a stray that came to our door back in '01 and we ended up keeping her after we got her fixed. I love pets so much! My dream is to someday have my own dog and have the new experience of socializing him and bringing him with me on my adventures.

Now for animals in the wild, there are far too many that I love to really pick a favourite. I know lots of my favourites come from Africa for sure. Such a rich land in terms of wildlife. But I really do love so many from all over the world. They are each amazing in their own way and it's such a privilege to see and learn about them.

Alliecat17 you would love my cat then. A Maine coon with all the attitude, entitlement and cuteness to go with it. Plus she likes Michael Jackson, she even comes when he is playing.

Everyone else welcome to the boards, where we can share our love and respect of Michael Jackson and his legacy.

Hi, MJJC Family :)

I'm Lauren, I'm 22 (although I tell everyone I'm 16 :innocent: ) and I live in Portsmouth, England with my mum, my dad, my sister, and our cats.
I became a fan of Michael's when I was two years old; I was unwell, and lying on the sofa. Nothing could quiet or calm me. Then TDCAU came on and I instantly fell silent and watched intently. Shortly after that, I saw "Earth Song," which was, is, and always will be my favourite MJ song.
I am loving the Dangerous era right now, and have had "Why You Wanna Trip on Me" playing on repeat.

I like to sing, and I am being classically trained; I have actually recorded an MJ song today; I'm hoping I can release it in time for his birthday :)
In my spare time, I like to read, write (I used to write MJ fan fiction back on ClubMJ - anyone remember that?), dance, and draw.
My favourite actress is Shirley Temple, and my favourite actors are MJ (of course), James Stewart, and Jack Wild. I love musicals, Disney, and horror films.

I can't wait to get to know you all :)

I'm Lauren, I'm 22 (although I tell everyone I'm 16 :innocent: ) and I live in Portsmouth, England with my mum, my dad, my sister, and our cats.
I became a fan of Michael's when I was two years old; I was unwell, and lying on the sofa. Nothing could quiet or calm me. Then TDCAU came on and I instantly fell silent and watched intently. Shortly after that, I saw "Earth Song," which was, is, and always will be my favourite MJ song.
I am loving the Dangerous era right now, and have had "Why You Wanna Trip on Me" playing on repeat.

I like to sing, and I am being classically trained; I have actually recorded an MJ song today; I'm hoping I can release it in time for his birthday :)
In my spare time, I like to read, write (I used to write MJ fan fiction back on ClubMJ - anyone remember that?), dance, and draw.
My favourite actress is Shirley Temple, and my favourite actors are MJ (of course), James Stewart, and Jack Wild. I love musicals, Disney, and horror films.

Hey, welcome! I can sympathise with the highlighted part :cool: Although when ppl see me, they assume I'm underage, whereas I am, in reality, 20+ years old...

Hi there MJJ'slilgrl,

welcome to MJJC. You are surely going to have fun here ;)

Hey, welcome! I can sympathise with the highlighted part :cool: Although when ppl see me, they assume I'm underage, whereas I am, in reality, 20+ years old...

Hi, there :) I look underage as well. I tell myself that if I still look like this when I'm 30, I'll be very lucky :rofl:

Hey there! Welcome

I love James Stewart as well. Have seen almost all of his movies :)

Thanks, Erandi.
My favourite James Stewart movie is, of course, "It's a Wonderful Life," and I love the four he did with Alfred Hitchcock, especially "Rear Window." I want to see "Harvey" next. What's your favourite James Stewart movie?

Thanks, Erandi.
My favourite James Stewart movie is, of course, "It's a Wonderful Life," and I love the four he did with Alfred Hitchcock, especially "Rear Window." I want to see "Harvey" next. What's your favourite James Stewart movie?

Mine is It's a Wonderful Life as well :) Whenever I feel down, I think about that movie and it brings a smile to my face.
Harvey is pretty sweet. I've just seen Seventh Heaven and it was darn cute. I don't quite like westerns and that's why I haven't seen so many of those.

Mine is It's a Wonderful Life as well :) Whenever I feel down, I think about that movie and it brings a smile to my face.
Harvey is pretty sweet. I've just seen Seventh Heaven and it was darn cute. I don't quite like westerns and that's why I haven't seen so many of those.

I cannot believe I hadn't seen that movie until only a few years ago :O
I'm not sure if Westerns are my thing: I watched "Fort Apache," because Shirley Temple is in it, and I just couldn't get into it.
James Stewart was in quite a few Westerns, wasn't he?

I cannot believe I hadn't seen that movie until only a few years ago :O
I'm not sure if Westerns are my thing: I watched "Fort Apache," because Shirley Temple is in it, and I just couldn't get into it.
James Stewart was in quite a few Westerns, wasn't he?

Yep, but I've only watched one. Can't remember its name now.

Hi, i'm Valery. I'm 20 and i'm from Italy.
I love Michael since i was 9/10 years old :wub:
I love to travel, i went to Paris, London, LA, San Francisco, Maldives, Dublin and some other cities :)

Introducing myself

Hello :ciao:

I'm new here, but I've been a fan of Michael's for many years. I felt prompted to come here after sorting through my MJ collection (which I need to break up due to relocation - it's proving very hard to pick the things I want to keep and those I feel can part with, but it has to be done... :cry:) and I realised just how long it had been since I last spoke to other MJ fans.

I was really happy to see that his birthday is still being celebrated around the world! It's hard to believe that he has been gone seven years... I live in the UK and heard the news just as I was about to go to bed. For some reason I decided to go online and check the news - must've had a feeling?- and when I saw it I ran downstairs to my husband in tears, we were both very upset. We had followed the trial and held hands and cried with relief when he was acquitted, and were so looking forward to seeing him perform because we had got tickets for the 'This is It' tour... it was weird, because I said to my hubby that all along I'd had a nagging fear that we wouldn't see him, or that it wouldn't happen... probably means nothing, but I've always wondered. We got our money back, but we'd much rather have seen Michael perform! (I also missed seeing Elvis - had not long started work and was still saving up ... makes me wonder if I should 'follow' any other musical talent!!) So I never got to see Michael or Elvis live on stage, sadly.

Anyway, that's it from me for now. I know there are some areas of the site that I can't see or post in yet, I'll have to be patient - but I'm very happy to be here. By the way, if there is an 'introduce yourself' section and I should have posted there, I'm sorry - I did look for one, but couldn't see it.

Re: Introducing myself

Welcome Odolum! So glad you found this forum. It's really nice to be able to connect with other fans. :)
I never got to see him either, but also wasn't able to get TII tickets and I know it's especially saddening to have had tickets and missed out on seeing him. :(

Hello!
I'm quite new here as well. I have never been to any concert with MJ unfortunately, but I saw Janet's Velvet Rope concert in the 90's. I'm 28 years old, and I live in my own house in Norway with my Siberian Cats.
I have always been a huge fan of MJ, to bad its only one of my friends who feels the same. Well, we have a good time together on the weekends when we watch a lot of MJ-videos and try out new dance moves :p

Norway is such a beautiful country! Your lucky to have someone you can spend MJ time with like that.

Hello!

My name is Dajah and I am new to the forum. I'm 20 years old and not really from anywhere. I grew up a military brat and was lucky enough to be able to travel the U.S and even some of Germany! I have been a Michael Jackson fan for as long as I can remember, probably going on 10 years now!! I have friends and family who support my addiction, fortunately ! Its always nice to be able to connect with other fans who are as passionate about Michael as I am!

Hi Everyone, glad joining the Fabulous Community :)

Lets share about MJ !

From Paris with Love

original MJJF member, reactivated my account after not visiting here for about 6 years. I used to be very active both online and in the real life fan community. I was one of the fans who travelled around Europe and USA to see Michael between 1999 and 2009.

Hello everyone, i'm new here and i want to introduce myself to you :love:
I am Hiba, 17 y.o, from Syria, and i love Michael with all my heart since my childhood, I love to sing and dance, play piano, being around animals, i also love to draw which i think i'm good at it, i love learning new languages and making new friends, i hope i'll get good ones here, that's it, i love you all Moonwalkers

Hi everyone, My name is Emma and i live in Staffordshire in the UK. I'm 38 years old and live on my own up in the quiet countryside where i love blasting out a good MJ tune. I work for myself as a semi permanent make up artist.
I'm not sure how old i was when i first started to love Mj, but i was probably about 8. I remember begging my mum for a pair of jeans with his pictures all over them (i was so cool back then lol).
I have only just joined the forum and aren't really that sure of what i'm doing yet so you'll have bare with me.

Back