Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her

Katherine Jackson Resurfaces at Mel's Diner Raising Family Concerns
KATHERINE JACKSONRESURFACES AT MEL'S DINER ...Side of Freedom, Please?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/08/katherine-jackson-surfaces-at-mels-drive-in-diner/#
6/8/2017 4:32 PM PDT

EXCLUSIVE

Katherine Jackson ?resurfaced late Wednesday night at a famous West Hollywood diner, setting off alarms for some very worried family members.

Katherine was seen leaving Mel's Diner Wednesday night -- at 11 PM, no less -- with 1 bodyguard and 2 women.
Katherine hasn't been seen in public since March, when she returned from her extended stay in London.
Some members of the Jackson family are very concerned because they said the matriarch would NEVER end up close to midnight on the Sunset Strip at a diner. They note Katherine loved her life when she was living at her Calabasas home with a chef hired by the Michael Jackson estate.

They say she would have scoffed at diner food, and think she's been pressured and fooled by certain members of Jackson's family to bolt from the fold and help them squeeze money from the estate.

Our sources say Katherine is now living in a hotel near her Calabasas home, and they believe it's all the doing of certain family members who want to keep Katherine isolated ... especially from her grandchildren.
Whatever's going on ... it seems odd an 87-year-old woman would have a hankering for Mel's so late at night.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/08/katherine-jackson-surfaces-at-mels-drive-in-diner/

What in the hell is they doing keeping katherine out at midnight????!!!!!!!! Yo mj estate seriously do something!!!!!

Randy is living of Al Manaa's money now. But of course he would not miss any opportunity to profit of MJ's money. The fight is now between the siblings themselves for who gets a bigger portion. They got Trent's share for themselves now they will turn on each other. The only reason Tito and Jackie are not involved is because they are already on the estate's payroll. No one but God knows what will happen when Katherine passes away.

OH WEEEE will wissiam be pissed bout that lol

I have to say these tabloid stories are so stupid. Out past midnight! Oh my. She went to see Austin's show. Good for her.
And she's seen with a "man and 2 women". The bodyguard, her nurse and her own daughter.

Daily Mail even identifies the nurse as Rebbie-Rebbie's obviously the woman in the red jacket.

Last edited:
Yes the Story is a bit stupid but I am really wondering if Paris, Prince and Blanket did really not have any contact with her since she is back in USA and where is she living. Really in a hotel now?

Yes the Story is a bit stupid but I am really wondering if Paris, Prince and Blanket did really not have any contact with her since she is back in USA and where is she living. Really in a hotel now?
I thought I read here that she was living with Rebbie in one of Janet's houses.

I have to say these tabloid stories are so stupid. Out past midnight! Oh my. She went to see Austin's show. Good for her.
And she's seen with a "man and 2 women". The bodyguard, her nurse and her own daughter.

Daily Mail even identifies the nurse as Rebbie-Rebbie's obviously the woman in the red jacket.

Who notified the Daily Mail that Katherine Jackson was coming to Austin Brown's performance?
My guess is that it was Rebbie Jackson.

oh PLEASE those cubs know that papz were there if they did one of them would have told them

Back