Buying Sony products

MJFan43

Proud Member
Hi everyone,

after the things Sony has done to Michael (Invincible, Michael album with fake tracks, releasing albums with no new tracks for money) do you buy other products from Sony (like TV, Xperia phones)? I can understand why fans are going for a different brand because they don't want to give Sony anymore money.

I the only Sony brand products I'm okay with are the headphones. I'm still not happy with the portable Blu-Ray players I had that doesn't work anymore, now those are becoming more expensive like over $1,000 I mean what company does that!? If they're gonna make us pay over $1,000 for a new portable Blu-Ray player? NO THANK YOU!

I try not to buy sony products.
I can live without them.
The only thing I want to buy is a Playstaition with some games but I think I don't must buy a new one or new games!

Last edited:
Yeah I thought maybe some people are not buying Sony products just like they don't buy the Scream album for example.

alot people didn't buy the scream album because it was old songs just remixed. Michael always wanted to do an Halloween album but never gotten a chance to do one so they made an Halloween album for him. which was nice.

There is also another thing about Sony: there was not even one representative from Sony at MJ’s memorial service (held at Staples Center).

I found that somewhat disrespectful towards MJ because he was Sony’s artist for nearly 30 years (& the company was making a lot of profits because of his album sales throughout all those years).

But despite all these negative things that Sony made to MJ, I cannot see why these things should be a reason for his fans to avoid buying the company’s products in general (TVs, DVD players, cameras, etc) which have the reputation for being of top quality products.

About the ‘Scream’ album, it was a nice idea but the selection of the songs should have been done in a better way.

For example, ‘Is It Scary’ (as a full track) was a glaring omission, while the inclusion of ‘Dangerous’ (which refers to a female character) does not really fit the Halloween theme.

Back