will.i.am talking about Michael on 'The Voice' ( new UK TV series)[MERGED]

I remember there being an interview where Tom said that Michael visited him in his house one day (I think it may have been the Dangerous era but i'm not 100% sure) and Tom said that Michael was a lovely guy

I found a few links Tom talking about Michael and visits
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tom-jones-says-ill-be-there-403034
and
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/2506382/Tom-Jones-says-I-am-in-shock.html

All the same, they both were funny :D

awww...thank you for posting these links...Tom as far as I know has never said anything bad amount Michael..as a matter of fact I have seen him in concert a couple of times...like second row,,,up close and personal...I haven't seen him in the last 15 years or so..but I remember one night at one of the concerts he did back in the 90's he was talking about some of his fellow friends,,,the one's in the entertainment business...and he mentioned Michael...he was kind.

You know when Michael really will be gone? When no one talks about him anymore.

For me Will.I.Am can talk about Michael as much as he wants. To me it's very clear he loved and respected Michael.

"a beat when people hear it they just wanna eat it"...:give_heart:

I remember there being an interview where Tom said that Michael visited him in his house one day (I think it may have been the Dangerous era but i'm not 100% sure) and Tom said that Michael was a lovely guy

That's nice. When people are in the business a long time you wonder if they ever meet at events and things.

For me, as long as it is positive then people can talk about Michael all they want. I want people to see how great he was and always will be.

I actually saw that show.......and as soon has Will started to speak, I instantly knew he would mention Michael!!!!!

Can't blame Will.......If I got to stay with Michael and make music.......I would never stop talking about it!!!!

Re: will.i.am talking about Michael on 'The Voice' ( new UK TV series)

I don't believe he has much material of any consequence.

As much I'm thinking along the same lines as you, I really hope he does have a little something. It'd be great if we'd hear what MJ was planning. He needs to stop hyping it up by leaving us in suspense considering it was him producing and I've never associated will.i.am. with the word genius.

I don't care about critiques nor even offensive jokes to Michael. The thing I think has to be said about is Will.I.Am is: he is the only one among everybody, including the family, who is respecting Michael's original intent to not release something

Back