J. Randy Taraborrelli to be on CBS's The Early Show

There was a fan who actually called out Randy on his FB about that one and only pic of him and MJ from the 70's a few months ago I remember! Randy might have deleted it now? But sh*t was funny! This Fan Screen shot what he did and put it on the King Of Pop Board! LOL

Anywho, Randy never answered that question!! LMAO! But, when that same person told him to "Give my regards to Diane Dimond" Randy answered "Very Funny!"

There was a fan who actually called out Randy on his FB about that one and only pic of him and MJ from the 70's a few months ago I remember! Randy might have deleted it now? But sh*t was funny! This Fan Screen shot what he did and put it on the King Of Pop Board! LOL

Anywho, Randy never answered that question!! LMAO! But, when that same person told him to "Give my regards to Diane Dimond" Randy answered "Very Funny!"

Yes.... this is picture:

article-1196188-05854B07000005DC-171_468x554.jpg

:fear:

Only ONE fan??? Where's the others???

The fans need to unite against these fools.

U have to befriend the fool to even leave a comment on his FB! It's not a Like page! And I be damned befriending that fool!!:ph34r: He would delete me and my post anyways! Cause, I would let him have it!:devil: But, Yea unfortunately he do have fans there that believe his every word!:doh::no:

Book review: Michael Jackson — The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story

Michael Jackson: The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story
by J. Randy Taraborrelli; Hachette Book Group, 2010; 814 pages; $14.99

J. Randy Taraborrelli’s meticulously researched biography of Michael Jackson was obviously written out of deep love and admiration. He and Jackson were friends from their early teens until the singer’s death in June 2009. The book chronicles the embattled entertainer’s humble beginnings in Gary, Ind., his first brush with fame as the youngest member of the Jackson 5, his meteoric success as a solo artist and his countless legal problems later in life.

This newly revised edition now includes a chapter offering insight into the singer’s final days and the aftermath of his death. But the heart of this book consists of the details pertaining to Jackson’s short-lived marriage to Lisa Marie Presley and his two well-publicized battles with accusations of child molestation.

Taraborrelli often offers conflicted feelings about Jackson’s guilt or innocence concerning the molestation charges, but concedes that at best the singer used questionable judgment in his association with young boys (Jackson was acquitted of the charges in both cases).

As a friend of the family, Taraborrelli had access to some of the inner workings of the Jackson clan, including Michael’s tumultuous relationship with his abusive father. He also touches on the issues of jealousy and financial problems suffered by the Jackson siblings after Michael’s rise to international superstardom. Simply put, this page turner is full of revelation after shocking revelation about the King of Pop.

In a letter written to the author in 1995, Jackson says, “Why not just tell people I’m an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They’ll believe anything you say because you’re a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, ‘I’m an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,” people would say, ‘Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He’s cracked up. You can’t believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.’”

But believe me, if you want a fascinating look into the life and death of the enigmatic pop star, this is it.

Buck McPherson is the singer for the rock band McPherson Struts.

Read more: Anniston Star - Book review Michael Jackson — The Magic The Madness The Whole Story
Randy is just trying to promote his book
how many times would he revise the book and when would he stop milking supposed fake friendship
he makes me sick.

Unfortunately it's all about money, as it always is with all those that try to make money off Michael, in particular with books. There are people, perhaps even fans of Michael, that buy his book(s) and that is too bad.

Taraborrelli has somehow by many been deemed credible, because of a friendship, or a trumphed up exclusivity he tries to make many believe existed between him and Michael. He cleverly writes a few positive things mixed in here and there, people say oh well he can't be all bad. I just wish like so many that he would just go away and stop making Michael his meal ticket.

the thing is it's very easy to believe in MJ's innocence now. it's very easy to be MJ's fan these day. Because everyone is. It's fashionable to praise MJ now. but it's not like everything people did in the past can be instantly forgotten in a second, just because now they call themselves fans.

But Aphrodite Jones didn't believe in MJ's innocence during the trial too! Is she unforgiven as well? Barbara Kaufmann, who now writes great, great articles about Michael, organizes events in his memory, and raises social awareness - she had her doubts too and only fully believed in his innocence after he died. Is it fashion too? Is she unforgiven?

Or do we forgive them because they have expiated their sins in our eyes? How much should a person do to expiate the guilt in fans' eyes? What are the criteria we judge by? And why do we judge at all?

Jeez, it was my mistake to stand up for this guy, I should have stayed lurking. At least I had access to 2000 Watts back then :doh:

^Aphrodite corrected her wrong in writing and publicly!! But, Randy keeps selling his same crappy book and promoting it every chance he gets! So whatever!

But Aphrodite Jones didn't believe in MJ's innocence during the trial too! Is she unforgiven as well? Barbara Kaufmann, who now writes great, great articles about Michael, organizes events in his memory, and raises social awareness - she had her doubts too and only fully believed in his innocence after he died. Is it fashion too? Is she unforgiven?

Or do we forgive them because they have expiated their sins in our eyes? How much should a person do to expiate the guilt in fans' eyes? What are the criteria we judge by? And why do we judge at all?

Because we're human, just like they are, and we judge as they judged, making us no better and no worse, coming to conclusions based on what we know and we feel. And JRT, descirbed as Michael's long time friend and confidant, based on what I know and feel is neither a friend, was definitely NOT a confidant, but is full of sh!t.

Dont know how in the world why fans pay sooo much attention to this man when all he does is trash MJ? His going to be on some stupid show.. so what? We know his game so whats the need to analyze. J. Randy is Obsessed and as serious issues... its really not all that worth discussing

Jeez, it was my mistake to stand up for this guy, I should have stayed lurking. At least I had access to 2000 Watts back then :doh:

if thats the case, then i think fans should also forgive Martin Bashir.

He wrote this -

It's 80 degrees in Los Angeles. I'm not too excited about going to NYC this weekend. I'll be discussing the new MJ cd on the Early Show Monday morning on CBS. I'd only go to NYC for MJ. I'm too much of a big baby when it comes to weather! (and I was raised on the east coast!!)
He's going on to talk about the album??? huh?

Then there was a second edition (from around 2004) which I bought after Michael's passing and I was astonished to read the way he described the allegations. He kept hinting that he believed the allegations were true. And that completely ruined his credibility in my eyes.

I read it too, I didn't notice any hinting like that, I thought the opposite. I remember he gave info about the Arvizos lying past.. the J C Penny stuff and all that.. and I think he talked about how the time they alleged the abuse took place didn't make any sense seen as he was under investigation from after the Bashir doc.

It was a long time ago that I read it though.. I'll have a look again..

Aphrodine apologized to Michael in her book and admitted she was wrong. It's good enough for me to change my attitude towards a person. Randy never did anything like that, to my knowledge...

I don't know who Barbara Kaufmann is.

I read it too, I didn't notice any hinting like that, I thought the opposite. I remember he gave info about the Arvizos lying past.. the J C Penny stuff and all that.. and I think he talked about how the time they alleged the abuse took place didn't make any sense seen as he was under investigation from after the Bashir doc.

It was a long time ago that I read it though.. I'll have a look again..

I meant the first allegations, made by the Chandlers.

Last edited:

Aphrodite Jones admitted she was biased and wrong, she apologized when it's not cool to defend Michael. She chose to self publish the truth/JUSTICE even though there is no market for pro Michael book then. Aphrodite's book was based on official court document/fact, there is no sensational, no lies, no tabloids.:doh: how could people compare Jones with this leech. :no:

Taraborrelli is just the opportunist, all he cared is money. He only wrote what earn him big money. He is not Michael's friend, never. Did people really believe Michael would be friend with this no life journalist? His source is tabloids+his own imagination. Sadly some fans still fall in his trap.

Last edited:
Why is he going to talk about an album he knows absolutely NOTHING about? except for the the back and forth drama about 'is it MJ's voice or is'nt it?' He'll be offering nothing except more speculation!

Lol wow ok so they played the album version instead of the first leak of breaking news. Ok if ur going to do that then of course its going to sound like mj. I wish they would have played Monster that song sounds nothing like michael no matter how many people tell me it is.

so what's he saying?
I was able to catch J. Randy's "interview" this morning and can tell you that the FAKE VOCAL BRIGADE is gonna be pissed off (LOL) because J. Randy was singing the praises of Michael's new joint to the heights.

He was going on and on about how great the album is. He also said that the Estate CALLED him and asked him if he wanted to listen to the new album. He of course said yes. (NOTE: I'm not so sure the estate called him, but it is what it is and as long as he was positive in his critique, I'm sure they don't care. LOL)

They also showed that clip of LaToya saying "it doesn't sound like him," along with quotes from Akon, Teddy Reilly and one of the Casio son's. The other producer Neff-Something, also said that "the world needs Michael Jackson, the world needs a HERO like Michael Jackson," or words to that effect. His words were VERY touching, for me!

Last edited:
He was going on and on about how great the album is. He also said that the Estate CALLED him and asked him if he wanted to listen to the new album. He of course said yes. (NOTE: I'm not so sure the estate called him, but it is what it is and as long as he was positive in his critique, I'm sure they don't care. LOL)

He knows (or friends with) Branca. On his facebook a month ago or so he said that he listened to the album.

I personally think that estate called several people and played them the album. For example Harvey Levin also said that he was called and given a listen to the full album and he too is close with Branca and Weitzman.

I was able to catch J. Randy's "interview" this morning and can tell you that the FAKE VOCAL BRIGADE is gonna be pissed off (LOL) because J. Randy was singing the praises of Michael's new joint to the heights.

They also showed that clip of LaToya saying "it doesn't sound like him," along with quotes from Akon, Teddy Reilly and one of the Casio son's. The other producer Neff-Something, also said that "the world needs Michael Jackson, the world needs a HERO like Michael Jackson," or words to that effect. His words were VERY touching, for me!

cool... thanks for that!! I swear folks are so fake. If Mike was still with us the media including Randy would be saying how awful the album is and how MJ was washed up. It's amazing what death does to people

Last edited:
cool... thanks for that!! I swear folks are so fake. If Mike was still with us the media including Randy would be saying how awful the album and how MJ was washed up. It's amazing what death does to people
Yeah girl, because homebody was spreading SWEETNESS all over his comments regarding the new album. LOL! It was a sight to behold.

After RT said the estate called him, I figured the rest of what he said about the Cascio tracks would be propaganda. He trotted out the "evidence" of the supposed two forensic musicologists (unnamed, of course) who supposedly certified the three tracks. The host, Harry Reed, seemed open to them not being Michael. Then, they played a snippet of "Much Too Soon," which the host said was undeniably Michael.
RT did say the estate has plans to release about 17-20 more songs in the future of some 60 in the vaults. I found this interesting. We'll see......Overall, though, the segment was positive toward Michael in its "attitude," excepting all the fake stuff. (A big exception.)

cool... thanks for that!! I swear folks are so fake. If Mike was still with us the media including Randy would be saying how awful the album is and how MJ was washed up. It's amazing what death does to people
So true. Not only that, some of the people who degraded him while he was alive, now want to praise him. Where was all of this when MJ was alive by these people? Nothing has change about MJ other than the fact he is a now a spirit.

Back