<<< SCAM? ALERT >>> MJ Museum Foundation

MsMo

Proud Member
This is an FYI. I do not know what's true. It sounds interesting, and it appears that over 5,000 fans have already joined the club. However, I recommend that we wait until we get confirmation from Ms. Katherine.

New investment project! I recommend you ask for references.

September 5, 2009

Michael Louis Brittingham has just launched a new Social Network via Ning to raise funds for the Michael Jackson Museum Foundation©.

I recommend you DO NOT send this man any money until you have serious references or you will probably loose it. He has scammed people I know of and have seen the evidence.

If you are interested in this investment, I recommend that you ask for references – AND FOLLOW UP. Ask to speak to his partners – AND DO! If he can’t provide these and asks you to trust him, I recommend that you take your money and run!

http://clientmichaelbrittingham.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/atitagain/

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...umproject.ning.com"&cd=17&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Michael Jackson Museum Foundation Forming to Buy Pickfair in Beverly Hills for MJ Museum

International entrepreneur Michael Brittingham, founder and President of The American Business Club©, an American-based, international organization of business professionals, announces the proposed formation of the Michael Jackson Museum Foundation, to purchase the Pickfair Estate in Beverly Hills, California, and to secure permissions from the executors of The Michael Jackson Estate, the City of Beverly Hills, and the court, to house The Michael Jackson Collection and Memorabilia.

Beverly Hills, California (PRWEB) September 12, 2009 -- This project shall create a permanent, private museum, open to the public and millions of MJ supporters and fans. According to Mr. Brittingham: "This is a perfect solution for the problem of what to do with Michael Jackson's collections and how best to make it available to the public, who want to see it conserved and in the most appropriate home." Visit The MJ Museum Community of Supporters...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/09/prweb2858544.htm

http://mjmuseumproject.ning.com/

Came across this on the weekend. Definitely a scam. There's an internet campaign going against this guy on Twitter and other places from the ppl he's "allegedly" swindled. He swindled them under the guise that he knew the Jackson family or certain members. :fear: Oh the stories he told. Just...damn.

Edit: The sad thing is the idea is brilliant,imo. The problem is who can honestly trust this guy after reading what he's done to ppl? I.Just.Don't.Know.

Hmmmm.... sounds fishy to me.

I think I'd trust it more if the MJ estate officially announces it themselves.

Hmmmm.... sounds fishy to me.

I think I'd trust it more if the MJ estate officially announces it themselves.

I agree. Fans have to be REALLY careful...don't fall for scams. ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE ESTATE TO ANNOUNCE NEW VENTURES. Not even the Jacksons have the power to make decisions regarding the estate.

Only the people chosen by Michael, John Branca & john McClain, can make decisions about his estate.

People make me so sick scaming people there r some really heartless ppl in the world i already got scam twice for 2 lots of michael tickets cost alot of money and its all gone so plz be carefull wait for offical confomation xxx

Last edited:
People make me so sick scaming people there r some really heartless ppl in the world i already got scam twice for 2 lots of michael tickets cost alot of money and its all gone so plz be carefull wat for offical confomation xxx

:yes: this.

hmm! I guess he thinks that we are gullible at this very painful vulnerable time that we will give away our money for his scam..

If people know this is a scam they should call the police to shut it down so people aren't swindled out of money!

People are still joinin' the "club" :(

Spread the word...

BUMP!

Back