New song: Michael Jackson - Water (??)

Ha ha~ I still remember he said "water~water" in the movie. It's so cute~(*^__^*)

That is just an adlib by Michael. Just prior, Kenny Ortega urges Michael to "get some water" and as he is doing so, he sings "water, water". Michael did this alot.

Being an old timer LOL
I recognised the song when Michael first sang Water in TII

Its a old country folk song and he was singin the chorus
"Water Water ".. cool clear water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAMWgxUYRAg

Could be that. Could be an improvisation by Michael after Kenny told him to go drink water, BUT IT COULD NOT BE A NEW SONG MADE WITH EDDIE CASCIO! I am not buying for that sh*t

If a Cascio song titled "Water" is released soon, you can expect fake vocals in there as well (and perhaps the sample from "this is it" of Michael singing "water"). Guaranteed scam

All in my opinion

water ...:unsure: but it looks like we have got a lot more songs to come including angel...:wub:

Yes, that was cute. :wub:- But I don't think, there is a unreleased Song called 'Water'. That wateer, wateer was a joke from MJ.:yes:

There's also supposed to be another song called "I Just Took a Shower (And Washed My Hair Thoroughly)".

:)

:lol: Now that would be a crack up of a single if there was such a song

Uh, I hope I'm wrong, but wasn't there a horrible snippet of song called 'Water' by JM (or was it Cascio's MJ, I don't merember) on youtube on the day of the BN release? Hope it's not that song, lol :)

Uh, I hope I'm wrong, but wasn't there a horrible snippet of song called 'Water' by JM (or was it Cascio's MJ, I don't merember) on youtube on the day of the BN release? Hope it's not that song, lol :)

I hope it anit that song either

LOL! this thread has made my day :p just shows how much of a sense of humour Michael had really

There's also supposed to be another song called "I Just Took a Shower (And Washed My Hair Thoroughly)".

LMAO, very good! May I put this quote in my signature? If I can find out how to do that, that is.

Water? Leak? There's no way back for this thread anymore. :crazy: :crackingup:

Back