Keeping faith in the Estate for new releases.

Still have the same opinion :tongue:

The issue with Is It Scary is that the verses are quite slow and they don't offer much variance musically. So while it's great for pop n locking and maybe the odd other mood, that gets boring and repetitive after a bit.

As a song I think it's a solid piece, but for dancing? Nah. If they want to focus on having something you can dance to, which they do, then they made the right decision keeping it off the album.
I do see where you are coming from! Let's agree to disagree :)

Branca mentioning putting HIStory tour in theaters during the Bad25 interviews caused all sorts of outrage and hundreds of posts here on MJJC alone.
The only people who are for it are the ones who actually attended, watched it up close and personal and were too excited to notice lip syncing.
Michael's fighting lupus the whole time which caused the lung and voice issues. It's not the show to showcase Michael's real talent.
Surely a lot of this feedback got back to Branca.

I attended it and arent for it.

We can debate about what the Estate has stated they'd consider or not.. Until anything is planned, it's all talk. No reason to get mad of a statements are made in passing when pressured by questions of future releases.. If I were in those shoes I would simply state the first concerts that come to mind that would not give actual information. Name a place I know he performed within a concert!

We have no idea what they really plan to release.

Don't get me started on the possible (stupid)release of Munich 97.
I wonder what made them come up with that idea. "We know some fans wanted an HD MJ concert, since we released a poorly restored VHS. Wait, why don't we release Munich. Dangerous tour opening night? No, History tour we have that show in HD. Make it 3D, the fans will love that."
Lol so many better concert options yet they decide on the worst one. Just give the fans what they want. MJ in his prime. Not the history tour. Let's not forget Munich 97 is free on youtube...

Robbsaber01;4206765 said:
Don't get me started on the possible (stupid)release of Munich 97.
I wonder what made them come up with that idea. "We know some fans wanted an HD MJ concert, since we released a poorly restored VHS. Wait, why don't we release Munich. Dangerous tour opening night? No, History tour we have that show in HD. Make it 3D, the fans will love that."
Lol so many better concert options yet they decide on the worst one. Just give the fans what they want. MJ in his prime. Not the history tour. Let's not forget Munich 97 is free on youtube...

Maybe the estate is following the same strategy as Xscape, where they’ve released almost all the songs that were floating online years before, except for Loving You and Chicago.

Back