How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You?

Re: MJJC Legacy Project: How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You?

How does Michael Inspire Me...?

I don't know where to start, I could write enough to fill the world three times over and still not feel as though I fully told people why I love Michael and how he has inspired me. So a short paragraph is going to be hard!

To begin with, simply hearing his voice makes my heart skip a beat, so does seeing his angelic smile and beauitful face. I've never felt like that with anyone before. This is going to take forever to exlain. He inspires me by his beauitful singing voice and amazing dancing and he can light up a room by simply walking into it. And even though he was incredibly gifted he had humility. He's inspired me to follow my dream to become a singer. But above all that put together he put his whole heart and soul into everything he did. Michael truly cared about people and wanted to make a difference. He had a heart full of love and selflessness. The fact that he had the courage to smile and carry on loving and giving even through all the pain and hurt he went through is what inspires me the most. He really cared and hs inspired me to have a heart of love, forgiveness and compassion. He's inspired me to carry on smiling through the hard times and not to give up hope and to live for the people who love you and not to be afraid of people makng fun of you. He wasn't perfect of course, but he was the most genrous, kind-hearted, pure and innocent man I ever knew. Michael gave so much love in his lifetime and want all races to come together in peace. He still carried on loving and giving even though people had hurt him and abused his trust. He respected people and I love how he went around hospitals and orphanages between concerts visiting the children and giving them presents, and gave lots of money to charities. He's inspired me to try and help people no matter what I'm goign through inside and try to have the level of innocence and purity only present in children. Love and innocence simply shone through him. It still amazes me how people can fail to see how beautiful this man was, and still is, inside and out. He's inspired to carry on with my life, trying to live out his legacy because I tried with all his soul to help people and he really meant it, "Whatever I sing, that's what I really mean." I love you michael, with all my heart. he's inspired me to ignore all the hatred and to to fill this world with love no matter how difficult it may be. He gave us so much through his life and genuinely loved us all. He's safe and happy now, God's taken him home to experience the complete love that comes in heaven.

And one day we'll be with him like this. I get all teary and smile at the same time while writing this. I bet he's smiling down on us right now, loving just as much as he did here on Earth. Michael's inspired me in so many different ways and I don't think I could ever fully tell anyone how much I love him, there just aren't enough words. Just let me say this.

? I love you Michael Jackson, with all my heart and soul ? RIP Michael Jackson You Are Always In My Heart! ?

The Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091027112754AAuYFRK

Last edited:

How does Michael Inspire Me...?

I don't know where to start, I could write enough to fill the world three times over and still not feel as though I fully told people why I love Michael and how he has inspired me. So a short paragraph is going to be hard!

To begin with, simply hearing his voice makes my heart skip a beat, so does seeing his angelic smile and beauitful face. I've never felt like that with anyone before. This is going to take forever to exlain. He inspires me by his beauitful singing voice and amazing dancing and he can light up a room by simply walking into it. And even though he was incredibly gifted he had humility. He's inspired me to follow my dream to become a singer. But above all that put together he put his whole heart and soul into everything he did. Michael truly cared about people and wanted to make a difference. He had a heart full of love and selflessness. The fact that he had the courage to smile and carry on loving and giving even through all the pain and hurt he went through is what inspires me the most. He really cared and hs inspired me to have a heart of love, forgiveness and compassion. He's inspired me to carry on smiling through the hard times and not to give up hope and to live for the people who love you and not to be afraid of people makng fun of you. He wasn't perfect of course, but he was the most genrous, kind-hearted, pure and innocent man I ever knew. Michael gave so much love in his lifetime and want all races to come together in peace. He still carried on loving and giving even though people had hurt him and abused his trust. He respected people and I love how he went around hospitals and orphanages between concerts visiting the children and giving them presents, and gave lots of money to charities. He's inspired me to try and help people no matter what I'm goign through inside and try to have the level of innocence and purity only present in children. Love and innocence simply shone through him. It still amazes me how people can fail to see how beautiful this man was, and still is, inside and out. He's inspired to carry on with my life, trying to live out his legacy because I tried with all his soul to help people and he really meant it, "Whatever I sing, that's what I really mean." I love you michael, with all my heart. he's inspired me to ignore all the hatred and to to fill this world with love no matter how difficult it may be. He gave us so much through his life and genuinely loved us all. He's safe and happy now, God's taken him home to experience the complete love that comes in heaven.

And one day we'll be with him like this. I get all teary and smile at the same time while writing this. I bet he's smiling down on us right now, loving just as much as he did here on Earth. Michael's inspired me in so many different ways and I don't think I could ever fully tell anyone how much I love him, there just aren't enough words. Just let me say this.

? I love you Michael Jackson, with all my heart and soul ? RIP Michael Jackson You Are Always In My Heart! ?

The Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091027112754AAuYFRK

:angel::cry: WOW, what a heartfelt and true 'essay' :clapping::dancin:

It made me think of a line in the story "AWAKE" on MJJCBlog...

"Michael's only mission was
to bring HAPPINESS where sadness was"

Although I submitted my essay awhile ago, I'll post something here. Michael inspires me every day to open my heart and soul to the possibilities we can create in our lives and for the world. Michael inspires me to spread love into the world; as he stated in This Is It, put some LOVE back into the world. Michael inspires me to do my best at everything I do. Michael inspires me to see the light in everyone. Michael inspires me to forgive and to hope. Michael inspires me to be compassionate and aware. He inspires me to feel joy and peace. Michael inspires me to wonder and create. Michael inspires me to understand that we are all connected and have the ability to make that change. Michael inspires me to be in my truth. Thank you Michael. :angel::wub:

I've been inspired by Michael's intellegence, love,
perseverance, and talent. I just love Michael so much. I'm very extremely sadden that I never got a chance to meet Michael. My dream as a child was to meet Michael and go to Disneyland and just become his friend. MJ was my idol and still is. There will never ever be a another Michael Jackson, there will never be a person with MJ's understanding, love, and talent. Michael I will forever love you, and my love for you will never part. :cry:

62.jpg

The Man In The Mirror Inspired Me To Volunteer..

grocery-bag-copy-300x170.jpg

A few weeks ago, a group of EHS employees and I volunteered to help out at a food drive hosted by a neighborhood youth center. When I heard about the opportunity, I thought of the many reasons I had to say no. I knew I’d want to sleep in Saturday morning—the shift started at eight; I’ve worked hard all week and deserve the break; I have a to-do list of filled with holiday shopping and laundry and tons of other things. Nobody would notice if I didn’t do it, so I have no one to let down. It’s not my responsibility, I am sure there are other volunteers who will be there. It’s not like the food drive won’t happen if I don’t go…
After a small battle with myself, and I’ll admit, after watching a video clip of Michael Jackson’s “Man in the Mirror”—a song about how one person can make a difference—I decided that this was my opportunity to make a change. I am a sucker for MJ and I felt a rush of empowerment when I remembered the song’s message. So I took a look at myself and made a change.
We weren’t sure what to expect when we arrived, but we all went in ready to serve. The coordinator had some of us put together 300 shopping bags while others unloaded the truck, tossing heavy boxes down the line yelling “Beefarroni, Macaroni!” We all got a kick out of that.
I loved watching my co-workers smiling while helping others and going the extra mile, literally. Jon disappeared a few times to walk people to their cars—blocks away—in the rain. We joked that he probably went to a few houses to make soup. Kara was helping people reorganize bags to make them easier to carry—and sharing tips for how to prepare squash. Marcus found the most efficient way to break down boxes and Libby looked like she was going to need about 10 hours of yoga to recover from potato duty.
As the event unfolded I felt a sense of love for my co-workers, admiration for the organizers and hope for the strangers who collected their food. When the people came to get their bag of food, around 150 people in all, I heard “bless you” and “thank you” over and over. But, I thank them for putting me in-check with myself. It was an honor to give myself to them all; to pick up heavy boxes and load people up with fresh produce. Everyone set aside their personal needs and comforts and completely devoted themselves to total strangers for five hours on a Saturday. It was a wonderful expression of gratitude, love, and community and the most fulfilling thing I have seen and done all year.
There is no other activity that I could have come up with that would have made that Saturday any better. Live, be and do what you want to see in the world. Take a look in the mirror and start with you. I have set a goal for myself to volunteer at least four times in 2012—and I’m hoping I can inspire my co-workers to join me again.
So, are you ready to set your goal for 2012? How many hours will you give? If you’re not sure where to start, look around your community or get online. There are numerous ways to donate your time—and giving benefits you as well!

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” -Mahatma Gandhi

The Source:
http://engagedhealthsolutions.com/2...ror-michael-jackson-inspired-me-to-volunteer/

Last edited:
[youtube]j-SDjsahKZM[/youtube]

A Michael Jackson Birthday Tribute Concert Live on Pepsi’s Twitter Page
August 29, 2012 by Samantha Murphy

To celebrate the birthday of late Michael Jackson, Pepsi and Twitter will be live-streaming on Wednesday night a tribute concert from New York City.

Starting at 8:45 p.m. ET, fans who visit Pepsi’s branded Twitter page or Pepsi.com/CelebrateBad25 will be able to watch live performances by Canadian singer Melanie Fiona and R&B singer-songwriter Ne-Yo.

The event is part of a Pepsi’s “Live for Now” global ad campaign, which has featured other livestreamed concerts in the past. Earlier this month, the web was privvy to a stream of hip-hop star Nicki Minaj’s concert also in New York City and even had their tweets showcased on a digital billboard in New York City’s Times Square.

Pepsi is encouraging fans to use the hashtag #MJBirthdayShow for tweets related to the show.

>> @PepsiTwitter- Birthdays only come once a year, so don't miss the #MJBirthdayShow! Watch on pepsi.com/CelebrateBad25 tonight at 8:45pm ET! 29 Aug 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite <<

Neyo told Mashable he is honored to pay tribute to one of his biggest musical influences.

&#8220;I was 7 when the album &#8216;Bad&#8217; came out, and I was completely in awe,&#8221; Neyo said. &#8220;I remember dancing around my living room while singing &#8216;Smooth Criminal,&#8217; using one of my uncle&#8217;s hats as a prop.&#8221;

[youtube]hgdKgHT6Jao[/youtube]

Meanwhile, Grammy-nominated R&B singer Fiona, who said she will be performing &#8220;Bad&#8221; and &#8220;Dirty Diana,&#8221; said she is gearing up to &#8220;embody my inner MJ&#8221; tonight.

&#8220;For me, Michael really stepped out on this album and showed everyone that he could not be put into a box,&#8221; Fiona said. &#8220;As a kid, I will never forget dancing with my cousins in my basement to his videos.&#8221;

&#8220;I&#8217;m truly honored to be a part of this celebration,&#8221; she added.

Michael Jackson, who died in 2009, would have been 54 today.

Brian Anthony Hernandez contributed to this report.

The Source:

http://www.pepsi.com/CelebrateBad25

http://mashable.com/2012/08/29/michael-jackson-livestream-concert/

Last edited:
“Soul searching”
By Daz.

Michael has ‘recently’ inspired me in a ‘Spiritual way’ cause
I only recently read that Michael was quite ‘spiritual’ too…
So, since I still MISS Michael and find it HARD to COPE with his LOSS…
I don’t really trust Docs anymore so I’ve joined a ‘Energy healing centre’ where
every Thursday, I follow a ‘Meditation’ course…

The following ‘story’ is what happened during this ‘guided’ meditation and
it has grounded me so much that I’m finally ready to scout for a job
after 3 years of ‘mourning’ and ‘feeling disconnected’…

The ‘meditation’ had as purpose to find out what your soul ‘intends’ to do here.
Is it to forgive someone or is it just to enjoy the grass under your feet?
All the meditations are ‘voice guided’ with soothing music in the background…

The voice told us to ‘image’ you walking down a path and
with each step, you become more and more relaxed…
She told us to look at our ‘soul’ and feel our ‘inner light’
shining brighter with each step…
She was talking about how you could ‘feel’ your body shine and
that made me realize something ‘freaky’…

I had NO body, no feet and yet no hands anymore…
I was a whizzing white bright star with thoughts, feelings and even ‘vision’…
I wasn’t afraid… I felt FREE… I was heading for a place…
She called it a temple… as I whizzed in…
I noticed it was a Buddhist temple with a shrine surrounded with candles and orchids…
The room was decorated in wood and yet there were NO chairs, cushions or even tables…
So, it felt kind of weird why the voice ‘insisted’ I should take a seat…
I protested… “I don’t have a body, okay… I’m a star…”

Then, I noticed… I wasn’t alone and a lot of shining stars were present…
Some were brighter than others. There were a lot of yellow stars and
I spotted a few red ones too…
All with their own fluctuations like you see in a light bolt…

A familiar voice spoke to me: “It’s beautiful, isn’t it? “
My vision ‘registered’ a yellow light bolt ‘star’ and surprised, I commented:
“Michael… You are here too? ”
I immediately recognized his voice though he was only an ‘energy’ bolt…
“Yeah” he chuckled.
“I told you, I’ll always be there for you…”
“Ah, okay” I felt myself blushing as for a split second
I doubted that I would ‘bump’ into him…
It was the first time, I saw him as a ‘SOUL’ …

The voice told us…
Two masters would take you apart to tell you about your ‘soul mission’ and
now was even the time to ask them stuff and you would either get the answer
straight away or in a couple of days…

So, the Bright yellow star ‘hovered’ to a secluded place and
another now ‘green’ star joined us… He didn’t say a word…
Nor uttered a thought but since he was ‘allowed’ to sit and listen…
I guessed, it was maybe Michael’s guide so…

“I don’t really know what to ask, Michael?” I began the convo.
He didn’t answer…
“Maybe, a job? ”

I was glad that the ‘guided voice’ simply now announced she would be quiet for now
as we could hear what the masters had to say and that brought a smile to my face
as this is what I always fretted about…

“Trust me, Annie… All in time… You will see… I’ll take care over you…”
“What about my friends? They need help too… I worry about them…”
I heard him smile…
“It’s okay.”
“Will you help them too? They don’t have you, do they? “
“Of course, Hun.”

We remained quiet for a moment…
Too many words nor thoughts would taint this ‘sacred’ moment
I was having with my ‘guiding star’…
I just enjoyed the peace and the energy flowing…

The guided voice was back and told us to listen to what the masters
had to say as they were about to reveal your ‘soul mission’…

“L.O.V.E is your mission… Helping and soothing people… Love lives forever…”
I was baffled though I could have expected an answer like that from him
as he would not bestow any act of violence on you and it made me smile
cause now I was completely sure who he was…

The voice told us it was time to say ‘goodbye’ and ‘thank’ the masters…
I had already learnt in a previous mediation to wave goodbye and
‘trust’ that walking away was ‘save’ as he would be there for me if I needed him…

So, one last look and a wave of ‘energy’ that ‘connected’ me with him and
I was back on ‘earth’ feeling save and loved…
My, that was quite an experience… PHEW…​

-Written October 2012- Copyrighted by DAZ-​

:bow::pray::cry: How Beautiful is your writtings Daz :heart: just breath-taking really :group: you should have been a writer :agree::pray: Thank-you soooo much for sharing this amazing and insightful Post :clapping::bow::heart:

Last edited:

:bow::pray::cry: How Beautiful is your writtings Daz :heart: just breath-taking really :group: you should have been a writer :agree::pray: Thank-you soooo much for sharing this amazing and insightful Post :clapping::bow::heart:

You're welcome, dear :blush:

I often get that remark of... WHY are you looking for a job?
You have one as 'Writer' but it's NOT a job...
it's a PASSION... I'd like to keep it MAGICAL like this...
What am I supposed to do when dusk settles in... Watch numbing programs on Tele?
NAH, I :heart: to create and bring escapism, magic and above all L.O.V.E

Daryll748;3722460 said:
“Soul searching”
By Daz.

Michael has ‘recently’ inspired me in a ‘Spiritual way’ cause
I only recently read that Michael was quite ‘spiritual’ too…
So, since I still MISS Michael and find it HARD to COPE with his LOSS…
I don’t really trust Docs anymore so I’ve joined a ‘Energy healing centre’ where
every Thursday, I follow a ‘Meditation’ course…

The following ‘story’ is what happened during this ‘guided’ meditation and
it has grounded me so much that I’m finally ready to scout for a job
after 3 years of ‘mourning’ and ‘feeling disconnected’…

The ‘meditation’ had as purpose to find out what your soul ‘intends’ to do here.
Is it to forgive someone or is it just to enjoy the grass under your feet?
All the meditations are ‘voice guided’ with soothing music in the background…

The voice told us to ‘image’ you walking down a path and
with each step, you become more and more relaxed…
She told us to look at our ‘soul’ and feel our ‘inner light’
shining brighter with each step…
She was talking about how you could ‘feel’ your body shine and
that made me realize something ‘freaky’…

I had NO body, no feet and yet no hands anymore…
I was a whizzing white bright star with thoughts, feelings and even ‘vision’…
I wasn’t afraid… I felt FREE… I was heading for a place…
She called it a temple… as I whizzed in…
I noticed it was a Buddhist temple with a shrine surrounded with candles and orchids…
The room was decorated in wood and yet there were NO chairs, cushions or even tables…
So, it felt kind of weird why the voice ‘insisted’ I should take a seat…
I protested… “I don’t have a body, okay… I’m a star…”

Then, I noticed… I wasn’t alone and a lot of shining stars were present…
Some were brighter than others. There were a lot of yellow stars and
I spotted a few red ones too…
All with their own fluctuations like you see in a light bolt…

A familiar voice spoke to me: “It’s beautiful, isn’t it? “
My vision ‘registered’ a yellow light bolt ‘star’ and surprised, I commented:
“Michael… You are here too? ”
I immediately recognized his voice though he was only an ‘energy’ bolt…
“Yeah” he chuckled.
“I told you, I’ll always be there for you…”
“Ah, okay” I felt myself blushing as for a split second
I doubted that I would ‘bump’ into him…
It was the first time, I saw him as a ‘SOUL’ …

The voice told us…
Two masters would take you apart to tell you about your ‘soul mission’ and
now was even the time to ask them stuff and you would either get the answer
straight away or in a couple of days…

So, the Bright yellow star ‘hovered’ to a secluded place and
another now ‘green’ star joined us… He didn’t say a word…
Nor uttered a thought but since he was ‘allowed’ to sit and listen…
I guessed, it was maybe Michael’s guide so…

“I don’t really know what to ask, Michael?” I began the convo.
He didn’t answer…
“Maybe, a job? ”

I was glad that the ‘guided voice’ simply now announced she would be quiet for now
as we could hear what the masters had to say and that brought a smile to my face
as this is what I always fretted about…

“Trust me, Annie… All in time… You will see… I’ll take care over you…”
“What about my friends? They need help too… I worry about them…”
I heard him smile…
“It’s okay.”
“Will you help them too? They don’t have you, do they? “
“Of course, Hun.”

We remained quiet for a moment…
Too many words nor thoughts would taint this ‘sacred’ moment
I was having with my ‘guiding star’…
I just enjoyed the peace and the energy flowing…

The guided voice was back and told us to listen to what the masters
had to say as they were about to reveal your ‘soul mission’…

“L.O.V.E is your mission… Helping and soothing people… Love lives forever…”
I was baffled though I could have expected an answer like that from him
as he would not bestow any act of violence on you and it made me smile
cause now I was completely sure who he was…

The voice told us it was time to say ‘goodbye’ and ‘thank’ the masters…
I had already learnt in a previous mediation to wave goodbye and
‘trust’ that walking away was ‘save’ as he would be there for me if I needed him…

So, one last look and a wave of ‘energy’ that ‘connected’ me with him and
I was back on ‘earth’ feeling save and loved…
My, that was quite an experience… PHEW…​

-Written October 2012- Copyrighted by DAZ-​

Wow this is wonderful. Is this you Daryl? What a wonderful experience. Thank you so very much for sharing. Sending you a major L.O.V.E. <3

Wow this is wonderful. Is this you Daryl? What a wonderful experience. Thank you so very much for sharing. Sending you a major L.O.V.E.

2814074_f520.jpg

FOR YOU MJ

How MJ Inspired Me to Dance..

DANCING THE DREAM
"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I've felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I've felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of Joy. I keep on dancing and dancing.......and dancing, until there is only......the dance."
~Michael Jackson~Dancing the Dream 'Poems and Reflections by Michael Jackson' (Published 1992 by Doubleday)

The Early Years
The first time I read those words, I thought, "WOW". How did he know exactly how I feel when I dance? I had always felt this way, but never realized what those feelings were until I read Michael's words in Dancing The Dream. It gave me chills. Then I remembered, MJ HAD BEEN THE ONE WHO INSPIRED ME TO DANCE! I have been thinking about writing on this subject for a long time. I needed a little more motivation and a few weeks ago, I got just that! Before I begin I would like to thank a girl named Kelly for opening my mind to let these words flow out.

It was around 1977, I was ten years old and in the fifth grade. I grew up in an extremely small town with only a school, post office, a humble family-owned grocery store, and many, many churches, but as time passed, as with all "small towns", it has expanded and now has a hair salon, a cake shop, a Subway, a Dollar General, and even a Family Dollar store! The school has been renovated to a modern elementary school, and more people have moved into the area. At my little elementary school, which was Kindergarten through Eighth grades, we had most of the same extracurricular activities of a city school, such as Football, Cheerleading, Basketball, Softball, and Track. That now seems like a small list of activities compared to what is available to students today. We definitely did not have a "Dance Team", and so Cheerleading was the most similar activity to Dancing that I would be allowed to try out for in those early years. You see, at the age of ten, my Mama decided that I WOULD play Piano, but I wanted to be a Cheerleader and play Basketball! So my Mama bought an old Piano and my Daddy bought a regulation Basketball goal. The piano went into the front room of our home, which was sort of a sitting room with the front door leading to the outside, but was enclosed from the rest of the home, and my father, of course, set up the goal about 25 feet from the front door in the yard of our Country home. So, as my Mother sent me to Piano lessons, which I just hated, I also tried out for the Basketball and Cheerleading teams at school and made both teams! I was a good Basketball player, but I was a great cheerleader! In 1977 Cheerleading wasn't like it is today, and I wish it were, but it just was not. For me, it was an outlet to express myself. I always felt the need to express myself in a monumental way, so I threw myself into Cheerleading as well as Gymnastics, which was outside of school activities. I just didn't feel the emotion, release, or escape when trying to play that piano. Now, I know you may be thinking, "But playing Piano is in unison with music, singing and dance..", but for me, at the time, it was not. Movement is how I wanted to express myself. I wanted to MOVE! Not sit on a wooden bench and push keys with my fingers! I just couldn't put the two concepts together and Cheerleading, Basketball and Gymnastics allowed me to MOVE! Adjacent to the "piano room" in our home was a car-port, which my mother had my father turn into an enclosed room, she called the sun-room. This sun-room is where I would begin my journey into loving music and dancing. As I took those awful piano lessons, realizing I did not have the gift of playing music, but was excelling in Basketball and Cheerleading, I would sneak out of that "piano room" and practice Basketball and Cheerleading and my mother never knew, because the door from the inside of the home into the piano room was always closed. As I think back on it all today, maybe she did know and was allowing me do what she realized I felt more passion for in my soul. I don't remember exactly what year it was, but around the same time as 1977-1978 I began listening to American Top 40 Co-Created and hosted by Casey Kasem every Saturday morning for three hours, on a small radio that my Daddy had bought for me, in that little sun-room. I will never forget the words Casey Kasem would announce at the end of the show "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!". Words, that later in my life, would become part of my obsession; an obsession which is that I DO HAVE A DREAM. Most of the music I had heard up until this time was either a mix of Country music, such as Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Waylon Jennings and Dolly Parton, or Gospel music, such as the Oak Ridge Boys and many different Gospel family quartets or singing groups, all on 8-Track Tapes in our car. I had to listen to those 8-track tapes over and over again on long vacations we would take as soon as school let out for summer break. Just the three of us, loading into the car and off we went, either visiting national parks, various theme parks or visiting my older siblings in other states. Soon, my Mama realized I would not be the next Mozart or Chopin and reluctantly allowed me to quit Piano lessons and focus on any extracurricular activity throughout my school years that would indulge that feeling of movement that was rooted deep in my soul.

Where it ALL began for MICHAEL and for ME!

[youtube]ttq_xRSCZDE[/youtube]

The Rest of The Story

I am adopted. I am unlike anyone in my adopted family...The "Black Sheep" as they say. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and would not have it any other way, but I come from a very religious family. I was taught at a young age that DANCING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC other than church music was "A SIN"...WHAT? A SIN? How could something that made me feel so fulfilled in my soul, be a sin? And why was it that my Daddy's favorite music was NOT a Sin, but anything else was? This fact has always baffled me and still does to this day. As far back as I can remember, I LOVED listening and dancing to that music, on that little radio, in that sun-room every Saturday morning. I guess I was around 12 years old when my very religious, very strict parents allowed me to go skating at a small skating rink, just one town over...Maybe 5 miles away. It was at this skating rink when I first heard Michael.Jackson and the J5...DANCING MACHINE! Now, I had heard early J5 songs and would always move to their beats, when no one was looking, but when I was at that skating rink, no parents, no family around...I just lost myself in that song! I begged to go skating every Friday night and they let me! Well, most of the time, and I would hear 'Rock With You', 'Don't Stop til you Get Enough', and 'Off The Wall'. I thought I was in LOVE...Who was this singer?! since I lived in a small town, we could only receive three TV channels. ABC, NBC, and CBS...I was never allowed to watch the J5 on CBS, because, remember, that kind of dancing and music was a "SIN"! But one FATEFUL night, CBS presented MOTOWN 25 and MJ was on there and did his OWN thing, without the brothers...Billie Jean...I was mesmerized. I had chills all over my body when I saw Michael perform all alone on that stage. My mama knew. She saw the look on my face. As soon as THRILLER came out, I was standing in line to buy it. She was with me. I wore out my cassette tape and had to buy another one. I had the album too. Michael's music was in my heart. Michael's music was in my soul and it would never leave. I dance today and I dance well. I dance because MJ inspired me to dance and I will forever remember that it was Michael Jackson that gave me that inspiration, through his music, his performances and through his music videos, that I sometimes had to sneak to watch at my friends houses....We didn't get MTV until probably the 2000's, in the home I grew up in, so I could only watch it when at friends or my sister's homes. After, Motown 25, I joined every extra-curricular activity I could that afforded me the chance to dance; all the way through high school and beyond. I am 42 years old and every Saturday night my husband and I go to a club where a DJ plays and I dance all night long...I dance for the feeling I get deep in my soul and I dance....... for MJ.

2827240_f260.jpg

"I Said if your thinkin' of being my brother it don't matter if your Black or White!"
I PUBLISH THIS ARTICLE ON THE 9 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LOSS OF OUR KING..

THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER TO EVER LIVE!

FOREVER IN MY HEART!

MICHAEL JACKSON.....

The Source:
http://pammjschaar.hubpages.com/hub/How-MJ-Inspired-Me-to-Dance#

I couldn't help but 'post' this here in this 'Beautiful Inspiring' thread
as this is WHY I'm so at 'peace' now at my current Intern ship :D

Healed by Michael
Written by Daryll aka Daz…
Inspired by Ingeborg Sergeant…
This was one of the last Meditation ‘exercises’
we got and since,
I know the way to our fave place,
I quickly ‘soared’ to the lake…
Exactly ‘leaving’ the lesson taught about
your ‘soul mission’ behind…
Naughty, I know…

I found it COOL that I can ‘change’ now
from HUMAN to SPIRIT form and
of course the other way around…
So, when I got my ‘human’ form back…
I was standing there on the wooden strip
bathing on the lake…
I noticed the clouds ‘whizzing’ by and
I was alone…

For some reason,
it didn’t freak me out as in the distance
I saw a star…
The star became brighter and
bigger as it approached me…
I only smiled as I felt who he was…

I was a little baffled when the star hovering
above the wooden strip,
materialized in HUMAN form…
I gawked at his face and saw his curls
dangling in front of his eyes…

I think he wore white though
I'm not sure cause
I was too stunned about
the ‘transformation’…

So, the only thing I could utter was
‘Hi Michael’…
He didn't answer and
only winked at me first…

In the distance,
I heard her talking about
‘our soul mission’ and

I noticed Michael was ‘listening’ too at first…

He then gently hugged me and
whispered in my ear that
he was proud of me…

I nestled in his touch and
for the first time,

I didn't squeeze him until
he gasped for air…

I just savored the moment…

Michael let go of me and
though we didn't talk now…

I could feel how he was just ‘energizing’ me
as the lady told us to ‘remember’
what our guide ‘taught’ us about
our "soul mission" and

it was time to say Good bye…

I did sometimes that really ‘surprised’ me…
I simply said:
“I have to go now, Michael… “
I waved at him.

“It’s okay, Hun” he replied and
blew me a kiss…
He ‘transformed’ into his ‘spirit form’ again and
ascended to ‘heaven’ …

The next moment,
I was aware off…
I was back in the room full of people
‘awakening’ and

stretching themselves from the trip…

For the first time in 3 years,
I felt SAVE… I felt HEALED…
Thank you, Michael
:wub:

See this is HOW Michael 'INSPIRE' me :blush:​

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FgWS7_CVTyw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FgWS7_CVTyw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ESSAYS SUMITTED BELOW. PLAY TRIBUTE TO MJ ABOVE

TheChosenOne My Contribution

Michael & Me

My story goes back to 1974 or so. My cousin used to line up all the little children in our gap to sing back up for her heartfelt performance of "Ben". That is my first memory of Michael. I was four and maybe I didn't know really who he was, but he certainly a part of my life in some indefinable way.

I boogied my heart out to the Jacksons' disco and the now classic Off The Wall hits, felt sad and strangely moved whenever I heard "One Day In Your Life" or "She's Out Of My Life".

Then one day, early in 1983, I was home sick from school when the opening strains of "Beat It" started. I remember that moment like it was yesterday. I went BERSERK. I bounced around like a mad woman. No song had ever affected me like that before. Little did I know that some 28 years later I would still feel that sense of reckless, soul-deep joy and excitement.

Needless to say, I became obsessed with Michael and my school work suffered. I knew I had to get my act together but it was only when I really listened to the lyrics of "Wanna Be Starting Something" that I made a change:

Lift your head up high
And scream out to the world
I know I am someone
And let the truth unfurl
Noone can hurt you now
Cause you what's true
Yes, I believe in me
So you believe in you

From that night Michael has been inspiring me. When I want to focus on being the change I want to see in the world, I listen to "Man In The Mirror", "Heal The World" and "Earth Song". When I get discouraged and doubt myself I listen to "Keep The Faith" at full blast!!

When I look at Michael's life, I am always inspired. This man worked his ass off to fulfill his purpose in life. He was gracious no matter the circumstance. And, as Rev Sharpton said "Every time he got knocked down, he got back up. Every time you counted him out, he came back in. Michael never stopped. Michael never stopped. Michael never stopped."

Michael was dedicated to his craft. I watch This Is It and I see his attention to detail, how he treated his work colleagues with respect and kindness. I work in the performing arts and Michael's attitude has shaped how I interact with my colleagues.

He is a part of my life until I die. He is a part of me because I connect with his message of love, purpose and social and moral responsibility.

Hi Tamara, [Team]
I hope you like it. It comes straight from the heart.
Much love to you and god bless you for all you do.
Maria MJ

Essay Submission By Maria MJ:

When I was a little girl dancing around with Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, the heart knew very little on what would follow in the next 3 decades. The only feeling that prevailed was the sinking of this velvet voice to the depths of my soul--and I didn't even know why.
In the years that followed, if I could sum up who I was I'd say a restless spirit in constant wonderment and quest--for what? Hardly did I know. All I knew is that the world as I saw it was far away from the world I dreamed. Michael, with every new album and twist of his life gave me a firm push forward: "This is what we're looking at, this is how we must change it, this is our call to action".
30 years later I woke up on a summer morning to the dreadful news. My mind simply shut itself down--it couldn't process what had happened. I walked like a robot around the house, woke up my son and whispered: 'Michael is gone'. No expression, no tears, nothing. Just a plain statement. He hugged me and my body was stiff like wood or iron.
It took me about ten days to break down and start crying. My mentor was gone. My inspiration no longer shared the same sky with me. All the years had gone down the drain, or wherever he was. Nonetheless, I felt violently amputated: nothing would ever be the same anymore. He was gone. Comfort seemed to be only in this better place he had moved in. Consolation came only in the thought of being with him once again.
Somehow I had to pull myself together. There was work to be done--this message kept coming in my dreams. I opened up like a sunflower that turns towards the sun: "Please let me know what I have to do."
And then it came in between summer days and all the way through the first autumn chills--writing. During one of our long talks he grabbed me by the arm and said: "I will not let you till you take me and put me into words." And so I did.
I wrote countless poems while shedding tears over tons of paper. Most of these poems are nameless, meaning they could refer to any loss, yet they were about MY loss which also was the personal loss of some millions and a great loss for mankind. And some of the poems I didn't even write myself; words were dictated to me. It's Michael talking.
I want to share one of them with you. This poem is about you all and it's yours to keep.

Michael&#8217;s prayer for the mourning fans

"My Master and Savior
Hear my prayer, forgive my fears
I have cried Lord for all my sins
I have wept so long with bitter tears
my soul is bleeding for my kids
and those who shared my life and deeds.
This time oh Lord I cry again,
for I can see the greatest pain.
I see your children torn apart
in shattered pieces every heart,
their heads are lowered in despair,
their hands uniting in a prayer,
their lives tormented in the shades
holding their hands in sad parades
asking in agony "but why?"
calling my name time after time
They are in pain for I am gone
their day is grey, dark is their dawn.
To their love I blossom, I inspire, I cry,
but to their grief again I die.
Please let them know how much I live
and through each one how much I give!
Give them the sight to see what's clear,
to see Your wonder, to see I'm here!
Let them hear the joyful message,
that I had to go to make my passage
into each and everyone's heart and mind,
for they are blessed these ties that bind.
I want to hold them in my arms
and blow away the painful harms.
Give them patience, give them wisdom
to see the mission, to feel the freedom
to call my name, to ask me things
to hear the answers, to spread their wings
to fly beyond their time and space
and make in them a loving place.
Above the waves of despair to rise
to make your world a paradise.

Lift from their hearts the clouds of sorrow,
and let me guide their new tomorrow."

© Maria MJ

How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You?

Waiting on the Moon
by: msdeweydiva

Dictionaries define &#8220;inspire&#8221; as the ability, by a divine influence, to do or feel something.To be inspired shows how the actions of another can breathe new life into a stagnant spirit. For me, Michael embodies inspiration and positivity, through his constant message of worldwide love and unity. He simply was a breath of fresh air for the music industry and ultimately, countless people all over the planet.The world admired these qualities in the divine union of his music and dance. In his selfless humanitarian gestures. And for quite a while now, I&#8217;ve associated the constant, glowing moon with the essence of Michael Jackson. Perhaps these romantic notions are too ethereal to capture regarding his musical talent and universal appeal. But his beautiful spirit, gentle kindness, and loving heart will always remain magically inspiring forces.

Let&#8217;s start at the beginning, a very good place to start. My earliest memory of being captured by Michael's music began in the mid 70s. I loved listening to Top 40 hits on our local radio station and would ask Mom to buy K-Tel records to play on my turntable. This is how I heard 'Blame It On the Boogie' for the first time. I also remember hearing 'Dancing Machine' on AM radio and trying with great enthusiasm to do the robot dance. I remember watching snippets of the Jacksons Variety show on TV. I was only 7 years old. In 1979, at the tender age of 10, we did a dance routine to the first three minutes of 'Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough' in gym class, the tune blaring through the gymnasium while me and 20 or so girls had a blast doing the moves right up until he sang, &#8216;Aaaoowww!&#8217;

But it wasn't until 1983, while sleeping over at a friend's house, that I fell in love with the photo on the Thriller album cover. I thought, 'My goodness, he's GORGEOUS' and would just stare at him while we played the songs over and over again. It wasn't long until I had my own copy, which I still have today. I so clearly remember watching the now iconic Motown 25 performance of Billie Jean while sitting on the living room floor, completely mesmerized.

So, by 1984, I knew all the Thriller songs and 'Say, Say, Say' and I'd watch MTV hoping to see Beat It, Billie Jean, or Thriller. One pin-up picture became a multitude of posters and magazine photos covering all four of my bedroom walls -- my very own version of Michael inspired wallpaper. I was only 14 years old but there was just something magnetic about him, an inexplicable attraction, and I absolutely loved his looks, his music and dancing, and that we were from the same state.

But I think the moment I fell head over heels in love with him was watching him accept all those Grammys in 1984, when he took off his glasses for the girls way up in the balcony. I loved his shyness and his voice and his incredible smile. His entire demeanor, mannerisms, and humbleness took my breath away.

I was hopelessly hooked. I couldn't wait to get Bad, buying it on that 'new' compact disc format even though I already had the vinyl. Then buying Moonwalker on VHS, and Moonwalk, and all the CD singles. Tuning in to see the 'Black or White' video on television. Buying all the CD singles from Dangerous. Watching MTV's 10th Anniversary celebration and tuning in faithfully to the 'worldwide MTV premiere' of all his new videos. No matter the controversies, the lies that became 'truth,' I saw and admired his beautiful spirit, his exceptional talent, his inspiring social awareness and humanitarian efforts. I bought HIStory because I loved hearing his voice and wanted to learn and absorb every word of all his new songs. My way of connecting with with him was, is and always will be through his music. Even while I lived my life, graduated from high school and college, bought my first house, married my first love and had two sons, Michael was always present musically, giving us a collection of his wonderful music with Invincible. Again, he mesmerized me with his 30th Anniversary Special performances in September 2001. I walked through a store while shopping and saw the 25th Anniversary Edition of Thriller CD, that famously gorgeous Michael pose, and told my husband, 'I can't help it, I've gotta get this.'

It broke my heart when he left us. He was such a good person with a beautiful heart. Now, my kids love his music and ask me to play his stuff in the car. I usually do so at a very loud volume. Michael Jackson is the soundtrack of my life. I feel such a sweet connection to him through his musical genius and talent, a gift he freely gave to everyone, but most importantly, I admire his constant love and gentleness, the kindness in his eyes. He has that intangible ability to fill others with joy and laughter and inspires me above all things, to love.

He captured my heart so long ago and never let it go. Maybe someday, we&#8217;ll meet again on the sweetly shining moon, our shoes creating softly glowing moonbeams, dancing the dream together.
--
Tracy

How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You
By: MJ~And~Me

My story
Twenty two years ago I was born with cerebal palsy. The horrible stories are not lingering in my head, as I was too young, but getting to an age of nine, I noticed that something wasn't right. It was that I couldn't play on swings, play football or anything like that, but to help me was my very close friends.
It was hitting me at night time one night time as the normal routine was happening, you know, eating supper, then reading a book, then going to sleep. One night time we couldn't find a book to read, someone put the radio on about eight o'clock, you know about that time I used to think what a rare life I had, still listening to the radio, a song came on, it went a bit like this: 'another day has gone, I'm still all alone, how could this be, that you're not here with me.?' I asked quite quickly who is this? My carer said isn't it Michael Jackson, I said 'yes, but what is it called?' before the carer could say anything I heard the four words 'you are not alone', at that second I became a big fan. The carer that was here for eight years but has now gone, but I'm being helped by Michael to get over it. The carer said 'I've got the video', my mind went blank, I didn't know what he looked like and was he saving lives on the video, like he did mine? I borrowed it the next day and he looked so caring and innocent, and from there on I've been calling him my Dad, because my Dad left my Mum and when I was only young, this is creepy listen, when Michael was only five years old, he couldn't play football or go on swings, and he had got a Dad, but his Dad used to beat him up. There are so many comparisons that I can't think of them all right now.
Years ago I had a carer called Helen, we used to play babyish games because Mum couldn't play with me when I was young. In the end Mum got worried because I was fifteen gong on sixteen and we kept playing these games, but that's because I didn't get a childhood, like Michael didn't. She went two years ago, again, like the carer that went after eight years, Michael helped me, but for this carer it was a song called 'have you seen my childhood?'
Now I will get to where I was going in this story. I've got a better life but not a normal life. I get hurt from my hands hitting my head from the involuntary body movements I have, I have medicine three times a day, and every time I go into hospital I wear a T-shirt because I've seen Michael visiting hospitals, so when I wear a T-shirt with him on it, it's like he's with me.
I'm not joking, but you can forget this part if you don't believe me, last year I had to go into hospital for a big back operation and they had their own radio station, which I don't think you can request any songs, but on the morning of the operation, what came on the radio? 'another day has gone, I'm still all alone, how could this be. that you're not here with me?'. That's right it was 'you are not alone', obviously by Michael Jackson. It took fourteen days to get over the operation, but as you can guess, it wasn't only the family and careers that helped me get over it, it was like Michael in spirit. No more songs came on, except for the one that Mum did request.
Unlike 'you are not alone', that was a year ago, but 5 years ago something disgusting and disrespectful happened to Michael, he was accused of child molestation. If I could have been in that courtroom I would have, but because I can't get on a plane because I cannot sit in a plane seat, they will not let a chair on board, which I find disgusting and bias, anyway I would have had to pay two carers. But I know that Michael believes in all of his fans that were supporting him through the awful trial. So don't you get it? I eat, drink and breathe for Michael. So if it wasn't for Michael's song, 'you are not alone', I wonder if i would still be eating or drinking, or in a corner of a room rocking back and forward, or hey, I've got to be truthful, I might not even be here. Thanks to Michael, I feel that I can conquer anything, because Michael loves his fans, if you don't believe me about him being a lifesaver, do go on the internet, there is a website that has a story about a woman, he saved her life, and she became a fan, the same way I became a fan.
From Sam xx
MJ~And~Me

"How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You"
By: windy09

I am inspired by Michael in many ways, but first, I&#8217;d like to tell you why before I tell you how. As I have embarked on my journey since Michael left this world on June 25, 2009, I have found that while he was human just like the rest of us, he was also extraordinary. He taught us and left us many gifts.

Michael was gifted with extraordinary creativity, talent and genius. As I learn more about who Michael was, I see and feel his energy and light when I watch him perform or hear him singing. While I absolutely love his music, I also love his heart and soul. He inspires me to open my heart to love more, be more generous, be more compassionate and empathetic of others, be kind, have humility and grace, respect all life (even a bug), care for our planet and work to be the best that I can be. I keep hearing in my ear &#8220;it&#8217;s time for you to shine&#8221;.

I've been a fan of Michael going all the way back to the Jackson 5 days. I would wake up on Saturday morning so that I could watch their cartoons. I loved listening to their music. As Michael grew older, I continued to be a fan. His voice was just amazing for someone of his age; how is that possible? His gift of voice is like no other. It is said that Michael was able to sing 4 octaves. Having some music background, I understand what that means. That is true talent. Michael has a range that is wide and he had amazing control of his vocals and great timing. When he sings, his voice is perfect in every way. I don&#8217;t think Michael could sing out of tune even if he wanted to. Michael could sing any type of genre of music. His ability to engage while he was performing allowed him to be completely in the moment. That was obvious to anyone watching him perform.

Of course, I need to mention Michael&#8217;s dancing. His dancing was something that I am still memorized with when I watch him. I do believe him when he said that he felt his talents were a gift from God. I see that in him while he performs. I see the varied influences ranging from James Brown, Jackie Wilson, Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Bob Fosse and others. I grew up with the same influences. One of my favorite things to do was to watch the various musical movies with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, Gene Kelly, Sammy Davis Jr.; the list goes on. I just learned of the Bob Fosse influence on Michael from a post on MJJCommunity. Now that I know this and I watch Michael&#8217;s last move when singing Human Nature, it&#8217;s all very clear to me. His moves are innovative, graceful, precise and tell a story. Michael's words in his poems, essays and song lyrics; I feel are a reflection of his soul. He was able to communicate his messages through his words and music. His messages are very clear. There is no ambiguity whatsoever.

While I mentioned Michael&#8217;s talent, I must not forget Michael's humanitarian and philanthropic contributions. Michael gave of himself in many ways, including his time, money, his name and guidance. He founded the Heal the World Foundation (HTWF) and contributed to various other causes and charities. Unfortunately, he has not received the recognition he so deserves for this; not that Michael even wanted it, but it is important that people understand how Michael&#8217;s actions exemplified the type of human being that he was. He was not just a great performer and entertainer. Sure he has been recognized on various occasions; however, his accomplishments were overshadowed by other aspects of his life; much of which was fabricated and sensationalized through the tabloid and even mainstream media. Michael endured so much, but yet his focus was still directed at helping others, healing the world and saving the planet. How could one not be inspired by that?

Every day, I am inspired even more to do the same. My life has significantly changed since June 25, 2009. I am a completely different person and my priorities have changed. While I have always believed in helping people before June 2009, now I dedicate my life to service of others, the planet and the greater good. I have grown spiritually as well. Up until June, I always prided myself as being very logical and in control of things in my life. I now think differently and realize I need to not try to control every aspect of my life. I&#8217;ve learned to live in the moment and learned to keep my heart open, appreciate what is in front and around me and also the people in my life. I do not take anything for granted. Nothing happens by coincidence and everything that happens in our life is the result of a choice that we make or that is supposed to happen. Spiritually, I am connected, but that journey continues and will for eternity. I know that now. I truly believe Michael fulfilled his mission and is now working to heal the world on a much larger scale. While he was here and even now, his message continues to be discovered. While there are many messages that Michael shared with us, the most important one that is the basis of everything in this world is that it's all for love, L.O.V.E. Michael believed in and lived that message. There are many people that influence us as we go through life. Michael was and still is a great teacher. I still learn from him every single day and for that I am truly humbled and grateful. Thank you Michael and I love you more.

This is Daryll478 from MJJC and I'd like to send in my essay for this project...

"Michael is truly FOREVER..."

This 'topic" has been bugging me for quite awhile now...
How do you write about something that is so 'natural'...
I have never questioned Michael in my life...
He's always been there like a shadow, a friend in need, that soothing voice in your darkest hour...

I fell in love with him when I was 10 and started 'sensing' a "spiritual connection" with Michael at age 16...
Indeed, didn't have a lot of friends... I was the weird one always knowing what would happen next even before it happened in 'real time'...
I used to 'hate' that gift but as years dragged on and more events happened that 'proved' my 'connection', I finally 'accepted' it and decided to 'cultivate' that 'hidden' part of me...
People call it "The 6th sense"... I call it "soul nourishment' ...
I do "aura talk" too... That is simply sending someone positive vibes and that's real cool...

I of course could simply say... I've become a writer 'cause of Michael as Michael inspires me to write but you just don't 'become' a writer...
Its something thats already in you and just blossoms open... Talent can't be taught, you know...

What strikes me the most is... Michael is always there for you... even more in your 'darkest hour'...
I call myself the latest "scanner model" as I've been in every existing scanner to 'pinpoint' my ongoing medical problems and I see how they care
for me and "worry" so much about the "hospital time" and the "outcome" and me?
I'm NOT scared, I'm NOT worried as I know Michael will care for me... with his soft touch, soothing care and giggling silly talk...

I know, the following sounds weird but I had a MNR scan and everyone is so caring and worried and me?
I just fell asleep and had a cool time with Michael...

"Argh, is this is a new mix by Gaz? " he commented. "Where are the heehee's and Aouw's in this mix? "
"Ah, you silly, We're in the scanner, be quiet and don't make me laugh. I have to lay still " I commented and smiled.
So he started singing "Monster" as he was 'bored' of the scanner sound...
I had the biggest smile on my face when they told me I had to get out of the scanner... I just told them, I fell asleep...

A lot of people even fans are 'scared' of me or even 'jealous' yeah that I have those 'visions' but I can't help it that Michael wants to 'sooth'
me through this 'dark period' in my life... Michael is indeed truly FOREVER...

Written by Daryll478.
June 2011.

My Contribution:agree:

"Anticipation vs. Expectation = The Michael Jackson Factor" by MJ TinkerBell

091.jpg

084.jpg

042.jpg

No matter what size stage of Talk Show, Auditorium, Arena or Venue Michael Jackson stepped on to, the audience was feverishly completely and helplessly capitvated. Never to be disappointed, the longer you remained and stayed under his MAGICAL spell.

043.jpg

Even before he opened his mouth to utter a single melodious word or musical note, no one dared blink or turn their gaze away and miss what Michael Jackson would do or what would happen next.

009.jpg

034.jpg

030.jpg

mj247np4.jpg

Thousands of Ushers and Security Detail where already hard pressed to excavate and remove Fans who had done the unthinkable and passed out before their Michael Jackson experience could even begin and the performance to even start.

michael-jackson-s-concert-at-aintree-in-1988-460-620513213.jpg

IMG_0800_-_456.jpg

arts42c.jpg

swc.jpg

Michael Jackson never let it enter his mind that he would ever disappoint, or let his Fans down. Instead he would find new ways to stay connected and open to his devoted Fans, with his letters of gratitude, sending invitations to the lucky chosen, in a crowd, as well as sending a pizza down for those who never left his window, with a love note on the inside of the box.
In the ultimate reciprocation of his love to allow these Fans to come and meet him personally. Not for them but for HIM.

43-michael-jackson-hotel-lg-60582263.jpg

"There were probably 300-400 fans outside his hotel chanting Michael, I didn&#8217;t do that because I wanted to show respect since his children was asleep and his guards came out and asked us to leave. There were probably 40-50 fans left around 1.30-5.00am in the morning. ]Michael had sent down his guards to get all of us pizza. And these are the words the bodyguards told us: &#8220;This is from Michael&#8221;, that was such an amazing gesture of Michael thinking about us. We will be forever grateful because of that."-Cindy &#8211; a PROUD Swedish MJ fan!
Obit%20Michael%20Jackson%20Reax_0.jpg

Michael Jackson did what NO OTHER Artist of his magnitude would ever do, he allowed his Fans the opportunity and the time to give their LOVE to Him, no matter what the personal cost to His-self. He liked to call this simmering, and sizzling while He gave what He WANTED HIS FANS TO HAVE, when He was among them on any stage, He would give until it hurt And HE WOULD CRY.

124989519711871.jpg

tumblr_kpidanlaHA1qzl4x2o1_500.jpg

Hundreds of thousands of His devoted Fans would wait outside his hotel room windows, waiting for a glimpse or a wave of acknowledgment of any kind. They needed Him to know they were there and would always be, for hours and even days, in all weather conditions as far as the eye could see.

"Oooh I was amazed. It was GREAT! They gave me everything. They showered me with gifts. You know, clothing, food. And in the hotel... I was in this hotel, right? Big, big, hotel. It had a bowling alley, it had a big game room, big swimming pool. But when I would look out of my window, as far as I could see, there would be people. They even would sleep out there, waiting for me. They would sleep out there!!! All day long they would stand there. At night they would be out there waiting for me. It was just..... They could not have been sweeter. And I loved it. And I am thinking about buying a house there in Africa."
-
Michael Jackson

4514602DEAppsPer51.jpg

30-SouthAfrica-SunCity-July.jpg

Michael masterfully floated between Star and Star Gazer. To maintain such a balance of naturally unleashed talent and wildly untamed energy, merged together to build into a harmonic human kinetic vibration of ebb and flow. The hair on your body would spark to attention and the butterflies would be undeniable, and uncontrollably unabbaited.

mikeam.jpg

Michael_jackson_bad_tour_liverpool_concert_1988.JPG

In the center of sea of people, hundreds of thousands strong at any times, an empty platform adorned with probing,twinkling with lights, all eyes where riveted for a cosmic performance the likes to which none has ever seen or will see, would and was going to happen right in front of them, like a spiritual vision and nothing would ever be the same again in this singular event.

michaeljacksonintro03mjlandpro.jpg

524.jpg

Michael Jackson has been dreaming of this moment over and over again, since he was a little boy with dream silly dream of this moment of His connection to His Fans who LOVED Him, 277 concert interactions to be exact. He would practice and rehearse precisely what he was going to do and willing to do, to SHOW his LOVE and blow EVERYONE away in 120 minutes of purely unparralled display of a SUPER STAR exposing His blood, sweat and tears through His life in work and turned it into Art.

087.jpg

Michael Jackson would leave nothing to CHANCE, NOTHING! That could affect the interpretation of a super nova in the language of an uninterrupted connection between a source and it's divine creator. With mutli-facetted outlets of never-ending life-force of purposefulness and fulfilled direction.

Michael+Jackson+Hospitalized+lO1VMacJs8Tl.jpg

2750850.jpg

When Michael Jackson finally, mercifully took HIS STAGE and rightful PLACE, and looked out among His devoted, to pause and inhale thier LOVE for Him, he made no attempt correct nor quiet them, instead it infused Him with MORE to GIVE them back. A crowd so linked by ONE MIND, out of control and unrestrained unable to be handle even to themselves. Such a wave of oneness with incomprehensible unfuruled abandon, not to be contained until long into the night.

michael-jackson-stadium1.jpg

No barrier , No Law, No Limits, No Interruptions and Nothing could hold back or be held back, in an atmosphere so ablaze with the anticipation of the next moment and minute of what was to unfold in front of their ravenous eyes, never daunted by the shame of wanting and desiring MORE of anything Michael Jackson was going to do next.

image-12-for-michael-jackson-gallery-477239015.jpg

There is no comparison for which to compare, and no measure with which to explain, in it it is surely UNDEFINABLE in the definition. In it's indescribable and incermountable to articulate such an unbelievable sight, with your own as it's witness. Diminishing all other Artists in it's scope to meet with this kind of Fan frenzied out-pouring of attention, loyalty, surging and driving, ALL for a small stage in the epicenter.

Gallery%20History%20Tour%2068.jpg

What is the measure of man who could hold this kind of POWER, then grasp it, harness it and then undeminished RETURN it to the audience and SUCCESSFULLY give that POWER back in LOVE in the exact same measure as it was conceived and received. Undaunted, unending and un-conditionally.

014.jpg

When you saw Michael Jackson, you would know 3 things for sure, like you have never known before..

1) You EXPECTED your EXPECTATIONS to be blown out of your minds CONCIOUS LIMITAIONS !

michaeljacksonintro03mjlandpro.jpg

2) Your ANTICIPATION for the exact moment He WOULD DO IT, was a matter of WHEN not IF !

044.jpg

3) You would never see a musically untrained, naturally talented Performer and Gifted Mega Star, EVER the same way again!!

068.jpg

The anticipation and expectation of the Greatest Performer that EVER lived and LOVED, would never dwindle, hadn't subsided and would infinetly seemlessly LIVE on forever. Intwinded and inner-woven and ingrained into the eyes of the beholder that caught a glimpse of THE GREATEST SHOWS EVER TO BE SEEN.

059.jpg

The Michael Jackson Factor was the anatomy of a SOUL's life long PASSION that was the PEFECTION of HIS LOVE and Art, by which ALL shall be and should be forever COMPARED TO and MEASURED BY.

42478443.jpg

Thank-You Michael your LEGACY OF LIFE and of LOVE and of wanting to do it even BETTER THEN ANYONE HAS OR WILL ever DO ...As you never stopped showing Us how much you LOVED US EVEN MORE..

02269166-photo-michael-jackson.jpg

291.jpg

MJ TinkerBell :wub::agree:

Last edited:

WOW, my :heart: seriously skipped a beat upon reading these 'inspirational' essays :clapping::angel::bow:

Thanks MJJC Fam :love: for sharing such masterpieces of :heart:

:clapping: :bow: Thank -you so much souldreamer7 for all the hard work, the time and your efforts to bring all these amazing essays together from so many MJ Fan-mily members that LOVE Michael so much ! So beautiful words can't describe :pray::heart::pray:

WOW! Why I don't saw this Project before??

I wish I could have a good english and write my history too =/

Ok, my saturday night now is gonna be here, reading all this!

yep, indeed Souldreamer :angel:

It's Beautiful :bow:

@ Mara Jackson :ciao: We could help you, dear, right?

WOW! Why I don't saw this Project before??

I wish I could have a good english and write my history too =/

Ok, my saturday night now is gonna be here, reading all this!

Hi there :waving:
I am sure your English is just fine. Please share a poem or essay/story here with us...yes?
:heart:
souldreamer7

souldreamer7 and Daryll748 Thank you so much, guys! o/

I'm speechless with this thread

I'll try make a good job and participate this beautiful project.

Yeah, I'll go need your help..rs *embarassed*

:clapping: Yes please share your thoughts mara.jackson :agree: we look forward to seeing your Posts
:group::wild:

Last edited:

If you want you can write something and we could offer your essay or written passage translated and in Portuguese if you would like? Don't be afraid to approach the team for help :yes:

How Does Michael Jackson inspire me:

Ok, reading all these stories made me feel a bit "late". I say this because I am still in the process of accepting that started when I was 7 years ... As many here have managed to get the "force of inspiration" that in me, sometimes seems to disappear ...

Since my childhood I was raised by my father (a hero because he knew educate me and give me affection enough for me to become a strong person, despite of all things)
At 5 years old, my mother was diagnosed with postpartum depression. My father, trying to take her to hospital, got negative response from my mother's family, perhaps for lack of knowledge, they thought it best to keep her at home with the family.
Wrong decision, because now my mother does not remember that he had a daughter, do not remember who I am. I can not stay around because it disturbs a lot.

In the world we live in, with so much discrimination, so lack of acceptance regarding family rules (because I am a woman ... and being raised by a man was seen as something weird, at least some 10 years ago) I went several times set aside for not being part of this model accepted by society.

As I was coming in as a teenager, I felt more alone ... I felt more empty ... I've never been a person of great circles of friendship, first because I was always too shy, and second, never looked for friends just to participate of a group, but I was always a few friends by choosing strong friendships, not quantity ... and since I grew older, I realized how much it was hard to find: truth, friendship, affection, feeling it ... it was causing me a deep depression and along with it the fear of becoming like my mother.

But as I said before, I have a father who was always by my side, we were never embrace or demonstrations of affection, but he always made it clear (his way) he'd be here for me and that one day I would have something or someone who me or guide me mirror (even if not himself)

He barely knew, but he was already teaching me a lot.

Yet more missing .... missing something or someone to make me understand that I could overcome this mess, that despite everything, deep inside, I could change all that. Lacked the example of struggle, overcoming and victory
(In my entire life, I've always been a spiritual person and emotional ... I just did not know it .... or did not want to know .... until "know" Michael Jackson)

I decided to buy my first computer when I was 16 (Is. .. am the time when teenagers were still things without internet .. hehe) and search for people who were depressed and how they overcame this disease. Not sought medical help to avoid scaring my father.

I do not remember exactly how it was, but after a whole day sitting in front of computer, I ended my day watching the story of Michael Jackson in several videos and stories that left me puzzled

Why I ended my day listening and reading about Michael Jackson? He has no problems! He is Michael Jackson!

I can swear to you, when I read a story in which he said he just needed a friend, my eyes filled with tears and the next day I could not stop thinking about something else.

Some may find this silly fan thing, but I was happier when I closed my eyes and pretended to talk to Michael. My first years of fan were "daily conversations" to fan idol.

Every heartwarming story of Michael, I created more strength to overcome all problems and strive to help my mother. And along with that, my love only grew by Michael.

Today I'm 26 years old, and I am preparing a place for my mother to care. I still can not talk to her because due to complications in her health, she still gets confused when talking about this subject. But I learned that a few years ago, showed a picture of me and she looked closely, did not say a word. Did nod her head and just stared.

After Michael left, I had many dreams about him. But I could have it in my dream, he gave me a very strong hug, like he was throwing me some strength. And last month, my sister (I have brothers by his father) asked me if I wanted to help take care of my mother ... the next day, I dreamed of Michael holding me back .... but this time, he hugged me, looked at me and smiled.

(I think I mentioned that I had a dream about Michael in a post here in the MJJC "If Michael Was Reading This Thread ... What would you say?)

I NEVER talked about it with anyone, I feel that every time I mentioned this, people change their behavior to me. Maybe it's in my head, perhaps prejudice on the part of people, maybe people feel sorry. I do not like.

Sorry if my story seems to be fancy or if I prolonguei much.
I managed to pass as Michael could join me.
He took me out of the darkness. I promised him I would pray for him every day, until the last day of my life. And I will.

If I could, I pluck all the pain that Michael felt in life. Pluck literally, and put a little on me, him suffer less. But I could not do it, I did not have time to do that, so I try to help people the best way possible, I try to make myself a better person, I try to find and give this love he so spoke.

I'm still halfway. I have not finished my journey, I'll get my mom to heal, sometimes I'm scared and quit. But Michael is helping me, I know he's helping me. I can not explain but I can feel it.

Thanks MJ Family, for giving me the opportunity to say it.
Very L.O.V.E

Guys, feel free to correct my english from google.

I promise I'll be better in english soon.

Tks again.

Thats a wonderful and moving account Mara :yes:

:pray: mara.jackson :pray:

You don't have to have perfect english, the perfect words or all the correct sentences to really be understood and heard by everyone ! You speak from your heart just like Michael always did :heart: We understood every thing you expressed perfectly :heart:

:agree::group::heart: :group::heart:

OMG Mara :angel:
That brought a tear to my eye :cry:

I instantly recognized another 'light worker' that Michael 'touched'. :angel:
It gives me the courage to feel okay, that Michael 'helps' me too... Whenever, I need him :blush:

Thanks so much for this 'heart felt' story... :bow:
Indeed, :love: and 'friendship' is so hard to find these days...

You got a fine father... A fine 'personality' and us, your MJ family :better:

Back