MJ Estate versus Melissa Johnson and HTWF /Update: Settlement Enforced - HTWF lost the Appeal

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

look forward do joe and randys depos lol

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

I really worry about the three kids. I wonder what they are being told...and most importantly, is Randy grooming them against the executors (well, not even the executors, they all seem to have it against Branca) as soon as they hit 18? This hate mongering against Branca strikes me as very racist...but only time will tell.

Last edited:

I really worry about the three kids. I wonder what they are being told...and most likely Randy is grooming them against the executors (well, not even the executors, they all seem to have it against Branca). This all strikes me as very racist...but only time will tell.
co sign this, they all know that theyll have to go back to live on welfare or for once in the past 30 years really work. I hope they get what they deserve, I for one wont be supporting anyone when it comes to MJs Etate, not his relatives whore lurking like sharks not his mother and in the future not his kids, cuy Im sure the evil ones like Randy have been feeding them since the day MJ died. I will support them when their mature adults not young gulliable twens or even teens.

I really worry about the three kids. I wonder what they are being told...and most likely Randy is grooming them against the executors (well, not even the executors, they all seem to have it against Branca). This all strikes me as very racist...but only time will tell.
i believe most of us fans feel the same. i'm not well informed about why Branca and MJ parted at some point, but he did have a will. and the Jacksons need to respect that.

Ivy, thanks for explanation. looking from this perspective it makes more sense.

I am also very worried about Michael's kids and the things they are being told about their father and everything that's happening around them.

If they got the brain of their father, they will wait, say nothing, and run away far from the morons when Junior will be 18.

Their father died, and the vultures from their own blood, came straight to them.

Too Bad. Hope they run fast. But if it's real that Junior and Paris are on twitter ( x_x) they already must know how wonderful their family is... :lol:

I don't know about you all, but for once I am feeling a tad bit bad for Katherine. I mean, it is utter embarrassing that she is receiving thousands of dollars per month,...and still she is being overly greedy for more. This all makes her look so bad...especially, knowing the whole world knows MJ thought she was perfection. And now, she is turning out to be Joe's most perfect ally.

And knowing she badmouthed the executors on both Oprah's & GMA interviews, but both shows cut that ish off, make her look even more like a puppet.

I mean even Oprah didn't fall for that mess...

smdh

Anything for money...

Lie for it...

Here is Bain's spokesperson to CBSNews:

Johnson told CBS News that she worked with the firm of Raymone Bain, Jackson’s former spokesperson, and particularly with Bain's former partner Van Alexander. But a representative for Bain told CBS News that Bain “never worked with Melissa Johnson or with the Heal the World Foundation.” Alexander, who no longer works with Bain, did not respond to messages left requesting comment.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/11/cbsnews_investigates/main5234202.shtml

Last edited:

Hopefuly the kid will be smart and see that the executor for the father estate had work there buts off for them.
Mj estate 2 executor did not get fan respect they earn it .
After mj died 80% of the fan base was distrushful of the estate executor. 99% was trustfull of katherine Jackson and would support anything she ask us to do.
But in less than two years those numbers has change,
the executor of mj estate earn our trush by hard work and katherine lose it in a most disoppointed way.
The children will learn the truth just like how fan learn the truth and know who to trust.

This is getting crazy. I can't believe what's happening now.
The statement from Katherine Jackson really freaks me out.
I kept thinking she is just being used and exploited and can't see the true color of all these leeches.
However, as the time went by, it seemed that she just did whatever she wanted to gain money for the other Jacksons.
I really don't understand how can she collaborate with all these shady people and linked 3 grandchildren to them.

The Jacksons kept badmouthing John Branca and the estate.
I have to say I am suspicious to the estates when MJ passed away, but after so many things, I tend to feel the estate is more trustful than the Jacksons.
I feel bad for Michael and I start to understand why he kept himself away from his family in the latest years.
However, I just can't believe Katherine is also one of the people who kept pressing MJ to do so many things.
I guess MJ himself is in denial and call her a saint......All of this is really sad.

I kept thinking she is just being used and exploited and can't see the true color of all these leeches.
However, as the time went by, it seemed that she just did whatever she wanted to gain money for the other Jacksons.
I really don't understand how can she collaborate with all these shady people and linked 3 grandchildren to them.

The Jacksons kept badmouthing John Branca and the estate.
I have to say I am suspicious to the estates when MJ passed away, but after so many things, I tend to feel the estate is more trustful than the Jacksons.
I feel bad for Michael and I start to understand why he kept himself away from his family in the latest years.
However, I just can't believe Katherine is also one of the people who kept pressing MJ to do so many things.
I guess MJ himself is in denial and call her a saint......All of this is really sad.

I know, right? The realization that she's just as shady as the rest of them is really sad.

I really don't understand how can she collaborate with all

these shady people and linked 3 grandchildren to them.

The Jacksons kept badmouthing John Branca and the
estate.
I have to say I am suspicious to the estates when MJpassed away, but after so many things, I tend to feel the estate is more trustful than the Jacksons.
I feel bad for Michael and I start to understand why he kept
himself away from his family in the latest years.
However, I just can't believe Katherine is also one of the
people who kept pressing MJ to do so many things.
I guess MJ himself is in denial and call her a saint......All of
this is really sad.

no one is holding a gun to KJ head she is acting by choice. Mj leave money and house to be independant
she can and should tell all the crows who are circleing to go fly elswhere..

So now they finally admit in a round about way that they want to get their hands on the money earmarked for charity. We see a lot of Michael said this, but unless I see documents which Michael signed I am not believing any of the statements from Bain, Johnson and Trent. The Estate knows which charities that Michael was involved with and do not need Katherine and Trent to help them make a decision. Neither do they need Katherine to guide them through the role they have to take as executors of the will.

So now they finally admit in a round about way that they want to get their hands on the money earmarked for charity. We see a lot of Michael said this, but unless I see documents which Michael signed I am not believing any of the statements from Bain, Johnson and Trent. The Estate knows which charities that Michael was involved with and do not need Katherine and Trent to help them make a decision. Neither do they need Katherine to guide them through the role they have to take as executors of the will.
:agree:

Katherine's being brainwashed. She's not completely blameless, but she is walking on a territory she doesn't know too much, if anything about -- the business world --, at such an advanced age too. I wish the Jackson brothers could step in (bar Randy and Jermaine, preferably) and have a proper operational say in all this mess.

Last edited:

I don't know about you all, but for once I am feeling a tad bit bad for Katherine. I mean, it is utter embarrassing that she is receiving thousands of dollars per month,...and still she is being overly greedy for more. This all makes her look so bad...especially, knowing the whole world knows MJ thought she was perfection. And now, she is turning out to be Joe's most perfect ally.

And knowing she badmouthed the executors on both Oprah's & GMA interviews, but both shows cut that ish off, make her look even more like a puppet.

I mean even Oprah didn't fall for that mess...

smdh

Katherine doesn't deserve sympathy, she has proven over and over again that she is no less than Mr Evil and Mr Ruthless better known as Joseph and Steven

So is Bain part of this mess or not? Why is her spokespersonn denying it?

Re: MJ Estate Sues Katherine Jackson's Business Partner Howard Mann / Latest update : March 22, 2011

Updates from the above titled case: - Katherine Jackson declared the followings as the witness of Johnson: She asked the MJ Estate to take part in selecting the charities that would benefit from the 20% of the estate incomes. However she said she has been excluded from this and any other decesion regarding the MJ Estate. She said that she and Joe Jackson joined to the charity to express their concern about the MJ Estate executors destroying it.

So, the PLOT THICKENS!

I'm "guessing" that all of this basically amounts to Katherine and Joe (along with Randy, I'm sure) trying to find a way to get their hands on the 20% Michael earmarked for charity.

I gotta say, in all honesty, the LEVEL OF GREED being shown here by some of Michael's family members is outrageous. It's really creeping me out at this point. Their quest for money, money, and MORE MONEY has left a very bad taste in my mouth! I cannot and will not be supporting any of them!

The funny things is, before Michael died, I didn't notice his mother, or father showing any interest in Melissa Johnson or her FAKE "Heal The World" charity. Where was all of their concern BEFORE June 25th? Now all of a sudden 20% is at stake and everybody is concerned.

If anyone ever wondered why Katherine Jackson didn't kick Joe to the curb years ago. Now we know. They are one and the same, in my opinion. Birds of a feather........

I agree with you Big Apple2. It's quite unbelievable.... Every day I tell myself not to be surprised by anything they do or say anymore, but when they actually do, I can't believe it anyway. It's truly outrageous.

Poor Michael.

I agree with you Big Apple2. It's quite unbelievable.... Every day I tell myself not to be surprised by anything they do or say anymore, but when they actually do, I can't believe it anyway. It's truly outrageous.

Poor Michael.
UNBELIEVABLE is a word I use often now, when it comes to certain members of the Jackson family.

I remember when the story first came out about Katherine Jackson BINDING Michael's children to Howard Mann's illegal contract and I said to myself: "that can't be true, Katherine Jackson would never do a thing like that, somebody is just trying to start trouble." What a fool I was, to put my faith in her, just because she was Michael's mother.

They want money, money, and MORE MONEY, but when they get money, they don't even know how to manage it. If any of them were ever in charge of the 20% earmarked for charity, there would be CHAOS in the Jackson family, because each one of them would want to be in charge. And Melissa Johnson wouldn't stand a chance, because she would be the first one on their list to get the boot. She served her purpose, time for her to go. LOL!

I'm just thankful that the Estate of Michael Jackson is in charge or Lord only knows what would be going on. I shudder to even think about it.

Put all these morons and vultures in jail and that's it!

Updates from the above titled case: - Katherine Jackson declared the followings as the witness of Johnson: She asked the MJ Estate to take part in selecting the charities that would benefit from the 20% of the estate incomes. However she said she has been excluded from this and any other decesion regarding the MJ Estate. She said that she and Joe Jackson joined to the charity to express their concern about the MJ Estate executors destroying it.
maybe its the way im reading it.but to me is seems the intention is to get the estate to give some of the 20% to the fake heal the world so mann and katherine can then take money out of the chartiy as they see fit..just another way of getting money from the estate

maybe its the way im reading it.but to me is seems the intention is to get the estate to give some of the 20% to the fake heal the world so mann and katherine can then take money out of the chartiy as they see fit..just another way of getting money from the estate

That's how I read it as well. Also, it's interesting how when they don't get their way they say things like "The executors are trying to destroy the estate." in an attempt to make themselves seem like they are the good guys. It's quite pathetic really.

yeah they act like a 2 year old having a tantrum. if thye are hoping for the estate to give the fake HTW some money then they arent really going the best way about it. ie calling branca every name under the sun.

This is going to get even messier that's for sure. Its such a shame that three kids have been integrated into this sorry mess now :(

That's how I see it as well.

They want to obtain some of that 20%, so that they can PAY THEMSELVES as official officers of that "fake" charity. In my opinion, they are not really interested in the CHARITY aspect of the whole thing, they just want to get PAID. Which has basically been the trend, beginning shortly after June 25th.

yeah thats exactly how it seems and the fact randy is involved pretty much confirms its all about finding another way to get some money out of the estate..

good. thanks

That's how I see it as well.

They want to obtain some of that 20%, so that they can PAY THEMSELVES as official officers of that "fake" charity. In my opinion, they are not really interested in the CHARITY aspect of the whole thing, they just want to get PAID. Which has basically been the trend, beginning shortly after June 25th.
can these people get anymore digusting...trying to get moeny for a fake charity so THEY themselves can get their grubby hands on Michael's money....but really..I wonder WHO"S brain thinks up this shit....Randy..that's who...maybe Joe....just when I think I have heard it all...NOPE....out comes something more despicable than the last thing...when will they give it up..

Back