Present Day MJ "Feel Goods"...

Re: Present day MJ feel goods...

Heal the World was playing at the Pulse vigil last night, a gathering to remember the 49 who were taken a year ago yesterday in Orlando. #orlandostrong

It's barely been out my head since the Manchester and London attacks.

This made me feel good. Fantastic ballroom dancing to Smooth Criminal on World of Dance-a new dance competition judged by Jennifer Lopez, Neyo and Derek Hough.

I don't really know where to put this, it wasn't big enough to make it's own thread about but it still was a "feel good" soooooo... I always love cool seeing stuff like this!!
Stuff like that is very cool to see. Everybody loves MJ and his music. It's interesting how MJ and Star Wars actually have a pretty long and storied history, what with George Lucas producing Captain EO (basically a Star Wars movie), and Michael wanting to play Jar Jar Binks in Episode I - The Phantom Menace. :yes:

Last edited:

I am in Dublin right now. Today, me and my class had a tour in the Wicklow mountains. There was a lake called tea lake and our tour guide told us that Michael Jackson used to visit this place. I was so happy because now I've been to a place where MJ lived for short periods of time :)

This Reddit thread (I love to see people passionate about defending Michael).
https://np.reddit.com/r/todayilearn...ndler_sternly/djf8vqh/?sh=f7122b17&st=1Z141Z3

That comment actually was first written on Reddit in 2013, I remember reading it in class on my phone hahah. It's good because I see it copy and pasted into so many threads about him!

It's good to see such a massive thread where the vast majority of people are realising the BS behind said allegations. Man what a change :)

Watching Bad in Wembley a couple of days ago with my conure Ivan sitting on the cage watching and singing along with MJ. He's such a fan..

Watching Bad in Wembley a couple of days ago with my conure Ivan sitting on the cage watching and singing along with MJ. He's such a fan..

aaaww ^_^

Just had an awesome talk about MJ with one of my neighbors, he really likes him too, and listens to him every day

I was at Petsmart the other day and was surprised when I heard Baby Be Mine. Haven't heard that song in public before.

I heard WBSS 2008 (the Akon version) in a store yesterday. - Don't think I have ever heard that song public before.

I heard WBSS 2008 (the Akon version) in a store yesterday. - Don't think I have ever heard that song public before.

Were they trying to get people to leave?

Were they trying to get people to leave?

:lol: It was a bit late, so maybe they wanted people out so they could close :lol:

WBBS 2008 is actually the only remix from T25 I like. :)

:lol: It was a bit late, so maybe they wanted people out so they could close :lol:

WBBS 2008 is actually the only remix from T25 I like. :)

I've just started getting into the Kanye West Billie Jean mix. It's not too bad actually, could do without West's yeahs & uh's though!

I've just started getting into the Kanye West Billie Jean mix. It's not too bad actually, could do without West's yeahs & uh's though!

His remix is the only one I like off Thriller 25. As a fan of him, I wish he did a guest verse but I really get the feeling he was reluctant to change a great deal of the song :p

I teach theatre in Barbados and every year I make it quite clear to my new crop of students that MJ is an integral part of my life and who I am and that he is not be trifled with. And I am always amazed at the opinions of young people about MJ.

Anyway, this year I started playing music in class and some students asked for TCDAU, which surprised me. One student was always keen to hear the J5 stuff. For our last class we did our own little version of Lip Sync Battle and the last performance was me was doing MITM and the whole class behind me as a choir.

Stranger Things season 2 trailer and the reaction to it.

Had quite the shocker coming out of the grocery store. Lady next to me was putting her groceries in her trunk and I heard her say to her kids in the back seat-"Why, why?"
I whipped my head around and she repeated it and then sang"tell em that it's human nature".
That was it. She got in her car and I walked on. But it was so unexpected and random. It kinda made my day.

Today, I was in the town square with my family for the classic car collection, and afterwards, we went to get a Slush Puppy. While walking towards the stall, I heard a very familiar bass line. It was "Smooth Criminal" and Molly and I were squealing with excitement. The lady was laughing, not unkindly.
And afterwards, another familiar tune: "The Way You Make Me Feel;" they were playing the album, and I didn't want to leave, but we had to.

This made me feel good. Fantastic ballroom dancing to Smooth Criminal on World of Dance-a new dance competition judged by Jennifer Lopez, Neyo and Derek Hough.

Stunning! I'd like to believe that Michael would love seeing this, two fantastic dancers rippin' it up to one of his songs, especially ballroom style dance. :kickass:

I had a job interview (I'm a fresh graduate) and I had to prepare a presentation for the committee. So I put some MJ memes into my PowerPoint document and on I went. During the interview and after the presentation, one of the committee members asked:

"Are you an MJ fan?"

I replied honestly and truthfully: "Yes, I am."

But it made me wonder. "Is it good or bad?" I asked.

"For me, it is definitely a big plus. I'm a fan, too."

In the end, I got the job :D Woo hoo!

I had a job interview (I'm a fresh graduate) and I had to prepare a presentation for the committee. So I put some MJ memes into my PowerPoint document and on I went. During the interview and after the presentation, one of the committee members asked:

"Are you an MJ fan?"

I replied honestly and truthfully: "Yes, I am."

But it made me wonder. "Is it good or bad?" I asked.

"For me, it is definitely a big plus. I'm a fan, too."

In the end, I got the job :D Woo hoo!

Perfext opportunity for them to go "Oh it's bad, really really bad" :D

This question:

chelsea.png

And the general consensus that nobody BUT HIM.

Oo5fk

image.png

hDLecQ

I'm wearing my Jackson 5 shirt today, and not once but twice did people start singing ABC when they passed me on the street :rolleyes:

A couple of days ago, I watched the credits for the full length 'Can You Feel It' short film for the first time. I knew that Michael was the Creative Consultant, but I had no idea that he composed the music in the prologue! It's amazing how I'm still discovering other aspects to his artistry after all these years :)

I made this MJ moment happen, does that count?

I found out that the new girl at work hates MJ, I mean seriously, cannot stand him. (Don't worry, she's still alive, lol.) We recently got our stereo fixed. Guess which CD's I brought in? :D
We spent the day listening to Dangerous and Invincible

Well, last week or so I went to buy new socks and guess what 'glared' at me in the shop. Yup, white glittery socks :love: I just had to have them really as they remind me so much of Michael. That was a 'good Michael Feel' moment there :)

Back