Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

That sounds great but the ONLY thing is, wasnt that the date Beat It was played in the original key and Michael sang out of key for the song?? Its like the only time Ive ever heard him sing out of key

I don't think he sang out of key, I think he was trying to sing in the original key of the song which is one of the reasons I love this show so much. Same with Wanna Be Startin Somethin'.

Just look at this, this is the kind of energy I want to see!

Or this from Wembley, absolutely insane energy.

One thing we need to keep in mind!! We are not 100% sure that this queen project and this album that we are anticipating are the same body of work.. When it definitely sounds like it, I do remember in the early words of hearing about the queen work that they made it sound like a project specific for MJ/Queen work..

Of course that could just be the view we had because we did not know enough at the time, but we can't be 100% sure yet..

But of course we are getting an album.. If anything can be confirmed, I think that is the onlything for sure.. even the estate said ... "if and WHEN" about a new album.. That's confirmation to me to use when

[h=2]News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15][/h]No news since we were on page 15 - now we are on page 176!! - 161 pages of nothing but us hoping for news....

Imagine when the actual anouncement comes it will be crazy!! - 161 pages when we had nothing to talk about really. - 1610 pages when we actually get something to discuss. artcover, play-list, release date, producers, etc. etc.

It will get crazy in here!! :lol:

iT WILL be hot,only question is when...
and will Estate be clever than "Michael" ,will fans love new album...

Some new Michael music would do all of us good for sure! :)

[h=2]News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15][/h]No news since we were on page 15 - now we are on page 176!! - 161 pages of nothing but us hoping for news....

Imagine when the actual anouncement comes it will be crazy!! - 161 pages when we had nothing to talk about really. - 1610 pages when we actually get something to discuss. artcover, play-list, release date, producers, etc. etc.

@all:
recently this threads topic has turned/drifted into DANGEROUS25 . If there's such a necessity to discuss DANGEROUS25 (I guess it is), please do it in a seperate thread

If D25 does happen, I don't want a concert included. If anything, recruit Spike Lee to do another documentary on the making of the album. If they want to, maybe release the Dangerous Diaries as a bonus feature.

The only tour footage that I want to see from any of Michael's three main tours are The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad performed in Tokyo. Everything else is uninteresting.

And don't forget 2013 release of MJ's whole back catalogue on itunes called:
'Indispensible Collection' & 'Ultimate Fan Extras Collection'
(Maybe a little project in hardcore fan eyes, but a project none the less)

Damien Shields has said that those two aren't counted as projects, matter of fact.

^ That's because they are just re-packages of previously released material.

If D25 does happen, I don't want a concert included. If anything, recruit Spike Lee to do another documentary on the making of the album. If they want to, maybe release the Dangerous Diaries as a bonus feature.

The only tour footage that I want to see from any of Michael's three main tours are The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad performed in Tokyo. Everything else is uninteresting.

Damien Shields has said that those two aren't counted as projects, matter of fact.

Come on mate, it surely would not do us any harm to have another DWT concert (92!) :D

Sorry if this was discussed already, but what are some of the rumored tracks to be on this new album ?

Come on mate, it surely would not do us any harm to have another DWT concert (92!) :D

Haha very true! I just wouldn't be all that interested in it. Though I guess if the fans want it, it isn't that bad :p

Sorry if this was discussed already, but what are some of the rumored tracks to be on this new album ?

Chicago is the only song that's rumored to be on. Slave to the Rhythm is essentially confirmed. A Place With No Name and Blue Gangsta are supposed to be confirmed, according to Dr. Freeze, but that could change at any moment.

News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

No news since we were on page 15 - now we are on page 176!! - 161 pages of nothing but us hoping for news....

I agree :lol:

Anyone remember that Z2 commercial with that Timbo STTR mix?

[QUOTE Chicago is the only song that's rumored to be on. Slave to the Rhythm is essentially confirmed. A Place With No Name and Blue Gangsta are supposed to be confirmed, according to Dr. Freeze, but that could change at any moment.[/QUOTE]

Is Chicago a completely different song from Al Capone ?

'New' song for Jackson album
Michael Jackson's second posthumous album will be launched in April with a ''new'' song titled Love Never Felt So Good, according to its co-writer, Paul Anka, right. The veteran Canadian showman, who plays Hamer Hall on March 5, says the song, leaked online in demo form, hails from the same 1983 sessions that yielded Jackson's first posthumous hit, This Is It. Anka successfully sued Jackson's estate over that five years ago, claiming Jackson's minders stole tapes from his studio.

Source : http://m.smh.com.au/entertainment/m...ic-festival-20140223-33amu.html#ixzz2uEocitpD

'New' song for Jackson album
Michael Jackson's second posthumous album will be launched in April with a ''new'' song titled Love Never Felt So Good, according to its co-writer, Paul Anka, right. The veteran Canadian showman, who plays Hamer Hall on March 5, says the song, leaked online in demo form, hails from the same 1983 sessions that yielded Jackson's first posthumous hit, This Is It. Anka successfully sued Jackson's estate over that five years ago, claiming Jackson's minders stole tapes from his studio.

Source : http://m.smh.com.au/entertainment/m...ic-festival-20140223-33amu.html#ixzz2uEocitpD

Old rumour.

I hope Blue Gangster doesn't make the album. Doesn't sound so good from listening to the leaked version.

This might seem off topic a little bit but im curious about this. Was looking at the unreleased song list in google, and one song just caught my eye. Halloween Night recorded in 2004 with Marlyn Manson and with Slash on guitar.

I think Slash is amazing when he colabs with MJ, as seen in Give into Me, Black or White and Do You Know Where Your Children Are. Marlyn Manson being on the track feels random, but then again he has an awkward crazy persona so Its interesting to see how that sounds. It's a random unreleased track, not like many ppl talk about it, but would be cool to just see Halloween Night in the new album.

Last edited:

I can't believe the Estate didn't take advantage of the buzz the Sony Xpheria commercial generated to announce the new album.

Is Chicago a completely different song from Al Capone ?

No one knows. It's assumed that Chicago is an early demo version of Al Capone, but those two songs are almost nothing alike.

This might seem off topic a little bit but im curious about this. Was looking at the unreleased song list in google, and one song just caught my eye. Halloween Night recorded in 2004 with Marlyn Manson and with Slash on guitar.

I think Slash is amazing when he colabs with MJ, as seen in Give into Me, Black or White and Do You Know Where Your Children Are. Marlyn Manson being on the track feels random, but then again he has an awkward crazy persona so Its interesting to see how that sounds. It's a random unreleased track, not like many ppl talk about it, but would be cool to just see Halloween Night in the new album.

1) I can promise you that that song does not exist. Michael never worked with Marilyn Manson. Never listen to the Wikipedia list. It's honestly filled with false information. That's literally just a title composed of Hollywood Tonight and "Thriller Night" from Thriller.
2) Slash didn't work on Do You Know Where Your Children Are -- that's Steve Lukather.
3) Slash doesn't perform the main guitar on Black or White -- that's Bill Bottrell. Slash plays during the introduction with the argument between the boy and his father. (Fun fact, the father's voice is also Bottrell.)

There is an unreleased song list I compiled somewhere on here. That is as informative as you will ever get to be quite honest. Never trust Google when it comes to Michael's unreleased albums :)

No one knows. It's assumed that Chicago is an early demo version of Al Capone, but those two songs are almost nothing alike.

1) I can promise you that that song does not exist. Michael never worked with Marilyn Manson. Never listen to the Wikipedia list. It's honestly filled with false information. That's literally just a title composed of Hollywood Tonight and "Thriller Night" from Thriller.
2) Slash didn't work on Do You Know Where Your Children Are -- that's Steve Lukather.
3) Slash doesn't perform the main guitar on Black or White -- that's Bill Bottrell. Slash plays during the introduction with the argument between the boy and his father. (Fun fact, the father's voice is also Bottrell.)

There is an unreleased song list I compiled somewhere on here. That is as informative as you will ever get to be quite honest. Never trust Google when it comes to Michael's unreleased albums :)

Oh wow, thanks for clearing that up for me man. I need to brush up on my knowledge of MJ tracks haha. I guess it was wishful thinking considering my birthday is on.....Halloween :p

If you can find that list of unreleased songs you complied, I'd really appreciate it. :D

Last edited:

Blue Gangsta is insane! I love that track!

Yes, I don't believe in a collaboration between Michael and Marylin Manson, esp. after what Manson said about him. And Michael did not seem to think highly of Manson either.

I think Xscape will be released on the new album! It certainly sounds like a typical timbaland song to me... What do you guys think?

I think Xscape will be released on the new album! It certainly sounds like a typical timbaland song to me... What do you guys think?

yeah lol like "The boy is Mine" this one also sounds like a timbaland beat :p

Oh wow, thanks for clearing that up for me man. I need to brush up on my knowledge of MJ tracks haha. I guess it was wishful thinking considering my birthday is on.....Halloween :p

If you can find that list of unreleased songs you complied, I'd really appreciate it. :D

heres the list you wanted.
its accurate.
wikipedias list can edit anyone so theres a lot false information.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...Unreleased-Material?highlight=list+unreleased

Back