Forum game Best unreleased song?

No and No.

I recommend everyone to listen to this amazing interview. The questions could have been better but the amount of knowledge and mind blowing information Michael Prince shared in this interview is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyhcomSb9SA

Just a tease: Did you know that Michael re-recorded some vocals for Stranger in Moscow and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' in 2009 to be played during This Is It?

@OnirMj
Omg. Thats amazing. Thank you so so much for that. Michael Prince seems to be really nice and talented guy.

@OnirMj
Omg. Thats amazing. Thank you so so much for that. Michael Prince seems to be really nice and talented guy.

Amazing guy. So nice. He and Brad Buxer are the best. Real friends. Unlike Q the old fart.

Songs that remained unreleased during MJ’s life:
This Is It
Best of Joy
Much Too Soon
Hold My Hand
Hollywood Tonight
Don’t Be Messin Round
Al Capone
Abortion Papers
A Place With No Name (both versions)
Slave To The Rhythm (Xscape version)
Blue Gangsta (original version)
Xscape (both versions)

Songs that are still yet to be released but have leaked online:
Nightline
Hot Street
To Satisy You
She Got It
Do You Know Where You Children Are (Michael album version)
People of the World
She Was Loving Me aka Chicago (Michael album rock version)
I am a Loser
Days in Gloucestershire

Did MJ ever sang the lead vocals for it?

Do you have that Bryan Loren song or album to share in lossless? Please? I have some shitty LQ mp3. I would buy it, but it is out of print everywhere. Thanks!

As far as I know Michael only sang the background vocals. He stopped then because he hadn't had the interest in the song and Bryan decided to release it himself. He asked if he could use the vocals that were already recorded (the background vocals)
So I don't think lead vocals were ever recorded

I'll break it down by album era's:

OTW- Sunset Driver
Thriller- Hot Street
Bad- Price Of Fame, Streetwalker, & Fly Away
Dangerous- She Got It, For All Time- I don't buy this being a Thriller era song. I think they just put it on T25 because at the time, it was one of the better songs to release.
HIStory- Come Together-(extended version)
BOTDF- On The Line
Invincible- Shout
2003-09: One More Chance & We've Had Enough
Posthumous Releases- Hold My Hand, Blue Gangsta-(2010 Version), Slave To The Rhythm-(2010 version), Do You Know Where Your Children Are-(2010), Chicago-(She Was Loving Me- Rock Version), A Place Without No Name-(original), Loving You-(Xscape album version), People Of The World, Days in Gloucestershire & This Is It

Is it true that Michael recorded additional vocals for Hollywood Tonight in 2007/2008? I've read that a few years ago.

The song was being revisited but I don't think we know if there was anything actually recorded in that time.. He had a written spoken portion that was never added - I believe it's unclear of that was ever recorded..

The song was being revisited but I don't think we know if there was anything actually recorded in that time.. He had a written spoken portion that was never added - I believe it's unclear of that was ever recorded..

Was that spoken portion the rapper part in that shitty Michael album version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many songs Michael worked on post invincible that we haven't heard.. many unfinished in lathe part to after effect of hold my hand leak..

After that Michael really realised in today's age as soon as he lays down a vocal the chances of a leak raises like crazy. So hed do vocals more so in last stages or vocals hed start keep ON him. He'd have the producer have the instrumental and hed keep the vocals..

So as we discuss whats the best out there from ehat we've heard.. idk my mind keeps wondering what the others sound like.

The last producer he was really working with was neff-u. But the last tracks he actually vocally recorded (at least to his peoples knowlege) was prior to the carolwood mansion at the Beverly hills hotel.. he was working on music in his last home though!

Side bar note.. more back to topic lol
Knowing that cant get your weight off of me has a "complete" sound, more so than why we've heard. It makes me so so curious!

Last edited:
She doesn’t even have a ticket
She doesn’t even have a way back home
She’s lost and she’s alone
There’s no place for her to go
She is young and she is cold
Just like her father told her so

According to Joe Vogel, these are Michael's original bridge lyrics for Hollywood Tonight.
While Teddy's may flow better, these fit the darker story better and have that familiar Michael feel

Is it true that Michael recorded additional vocals for Hollywood Tonight in 2007/2008? I've read that a few years ago.

The demo version that leaked is the last version Michael worked on in 2008 (according to Michael Prince who worked on it with Michael). I guess some of the vocals are recorded then, some are from previous sessions. But I may be wrong and they might just worked on the music in 2008.

Never recorded. According to Michael Prince.

Does anyone know how many Songs off the Neff-U Sessions are complete enough for a release?

I adore
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Got the Hots
Monkey Business
We've Had Enough
Al Capone
Price of Fame
Behind the Mask

Those are my favourites, and I would also give anything to hear a HQ version of Ghost of Another Love.

Does anyone know how many Songs off the Neff-U Sessions are complete enough for a release?

To be honest I think most are not releasable.. Most of the last work Neff-U did with Michael were not surrounding the vocal portion. They did have tracks prior to his last home - those would be more so the ones that COULD have finished (or close to) on them.

There are at least 3 willi.am tracks complete, one of the 3 called "I'm Dreamin'" .. Of the 4 songs that have been mentioned 2 written by will.i.am 1 by MJ and 1 together.

No one knows for certain, Neff U worked on some new tracks but Michael worked with him on songs from previous eras like Loving You, A Place With No Name and Stop Throwing Your Life Away.
Personally I would love to see Neff U work on the next album along with , Michael Prince, Brad Buxer and Teddy Riley.
Neff U's version of Best Of Joy was stunning you can see the time and care he took with that precious song

^ I believe Michael Prince mention over 20 songs with Neff-U.. did I hear that right?

No one knows for certain, Neff U worked on some new tracks but Michael worked with him on songs from previous eras like Loving You, A Place With No Name and Stop Throwing Your Life Away.

That is correct but the songs are not. They worked on older material like Stop Throwing Your Life Away (cca Bad era), Hollywood Tonight (Invincible) etc., but Neff-U didn't work on A Place With No Name (last mix was done by Michael Prince I think in 2008) and for sure on Loving You - that song was recorded in 1985, shelved and never again brought back.

I thought I read in Xscape Origins that Neff U worked on the track in 2008. Learn something new everyday

Back