Artists now wait for MJ's call

Datsymay

Proud Member
I hope I am not fooling myself, but I could swear I heard talking that artist hopes and prays that MJ calls them, not to record with them or anything like that, but just to say that he's seen them and they are doing a good job. Has anyone else pick up on that. I heard that If MJ calls you then you know that you have arrived, so to speak. MJ is like their godfather, and they wait for his call. I thing John Legend went to meet him on Japan, but I think it is the big deal now to get a phone call from MJ. I think that was what Chris Brown got and also Neo, when he said MJ told him that he has seen his work. Of course to be asked to work for him is the ultimate high, better than sex as Will.I.am would like to tell you. What has other people think:p

Last edited:
MJ's influence is highly respected by many artists and will always be (imo). I think the fact that MJ is an all-round artist so to speak in that he writes(great songs), sings(beautifully), dances(amazingly) makes him one of a kind among such great artists. He worked (continues to do so) his ass off to get his achievement/place in history, he is someone that started from scratch and made the impossible(or at least what others believed to be) possible gives me a lot of respect from the young and older artists alike. Also the fact that he has opened many doors for so many peeps in the industry earns him a lot of respect because whatever his personal life issues may be many artists today recognize and appreciate the fact that without him their own music career wouldn't have been possible.

So for many artists to have an opportunity to work/be in touch with him is a great honor coz many other great artists are unfortunately dead (such as Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles etc etc). Its an opportunity of a life time. A chance to learn (if nothing else) from their 'teacher/inspiration'.

I hope I am not fooling myself, but I could swear I heard talking that artist hopes and prays that MJ calls them, not to record with them or anything like that, but just to say that he's seen them and they are doing a good job. Has anyone else pick up on that. I heard that If MJ calls you then you know that you have arrived, so to speak. MJ is like their godfather, and they wait for his call. I thing John Legend went to meet him on Japan, but I think it is the big deal now to get a phone call from MJ. I think that was what Chris Brown got and also Neo, when he said MJ told him that he has seen his work. Of course to be asked to work for him is the ultimate high, better than sex as Will.I.am would like to tell you. What has other people think:p

LOL!!!:lol: I know, I was especially surprised when Will.I.Am said it's better than sex!!!:lol:LMAO... Michael has this effect on people...Like on News reports and stuff, everytime they start talkin' 'bout Michael, @least on person from the forcast Knows how to do @least 1 dance of Mike's and they show it off... The reporters get excited and its pretty cool he has these effect on ppl...I dont really know what it is but Its AWSOME!!!! I'm Enjoying every Minute of it!!!:D

Last edited:
Yes, I agree with that assessment. I am so happy that they show him so much love and respect. He is like their master. I liked how the guys in that Neo interview was calling him 'The King". That is a whole lot of respect their. I keep hearing the saying, Michael Called me, coming from these artists. It is like chrismas to them when they get the call. MJ himself got the call once, from his idol Fred Astaire, and he did refer to him in his interview. I think he knows what it feels like to get that call and as the parent, so to speak, he is doing the same to these guys and they are loving it.:D

LOL!!!:lol: I know, I was especially surprised when Will.I.Am said it's better than sex!!!:lol:LMAO... Michael has this effect on people...Like on News reports and stuff, everytime they start talkin' 'bout Michael, @least on person from the forcast Knows how to do @least 1 dance of Mike's and they show it off... The reporters get excited and its pretty cool he has these effect on ppl...I dont really know what it is but Its AWSOME!!!! I'm Enjoying every Minute of it!!!:D
Yes, Chris Brown nearly done lost his mind when MJ called on his birthday. MJ sure know how to we've that magic.:lol:

Last edited:
Yes, I agree with that assessment. I am so happy that they show him so much love and respect. He is like their master. I liked how the guys in that Neo interview was calling him 'The King". That is a whole lot of respect their. I keep hearing the saying, Michael Called me, coming from these artists. It is like chrismas to them when they get the call. MJ himself got the call once, from his idol Fred Astaire, and he did refer to him in his interview. I think he knows what it feels like to get that call and as the parent, so to speak, he is doing the same to these guys and they are loving it.:D

I know! I reember watching an interview with Tatyana Ali, where she was saying how much respect she has for MJ. Also coz she was on his label (MJJ) she was saying that MJ and team made sure that she was able to work and als study, that's how she got her degree. It was sooooo moving to hear that she would submit her time-table to them and they will work around it for her.:wub: But she was too afraid to see MJ in personal coz she was afraid of making a complete fool of herself.

Also Brandy talking about how when she met MJ she hugged him for ages and couldn't let go. MJ just let her hug him until she was ready to let go.:wub:

Wow. Is Tatyana Ali, Mohammed Ali's daughter? MJ has done a lot for many artists behind the scenes. It's just a pity they don't come out more often and talk about it. He has helped many, and he hasn't charged them. I believe that the reason why producers queue up to work with him is because of what they learn from him in the process, he is like a head teacher at a college and students come to pick his brain, but when he gives them a call, it is like a pass in high school diploma.:)

Wow. Is Tatyana Ali, Mohammed Ali's daughter? MJ has done a lot for many artists behind the scenes. It's just a pity they don't come out more often and talk about it. He has helped many, and he hasn't charged them. I believe that the reason why producers queue up to work with him is because of what they learn from him in the process, he is like a head teacher at a college and students come to pick his brain, but when he gives them a call, it is like a pass in high school diploma.:)

No! She is not Ali's daughter. She is the girl that was on 'the fresh prince of belair' with Will smith. She released a few albums (I only had 1 which was sweet, pop quite good). She is a Havard graduate. I will see if I can find a pic/video of her songs.

But yeah MJ has helped so many peeps and continues to do so. Bless him. :wub:

No! She is not Ali's daughter. She is the girl that was on 'the fresh prince of belair' with Will smith. She released a few albums (I only had 1 which was sweet, pop quite good). She is a Havard graduate. I will see if I can find a pic/video of her songs.

But yeah MJ has helped so many peeps and continues to do so. Bless him. :wub:
Thank you. It is a good thing I asked cause I was going with the impression that it was her. Yes, MJ helped many, including hollywood veterans. Also, Neverland wasn't just a place for kids, it was a nice holiday resort for many who didn't want to go to public hotels and suffer the intrusions of the press. We saw Gregory Peck and Liz Taylor using it, but there were many others, including the reagans too. MJ also let them use the place for films. Yes, Mj did many kindness for many. I hope some day they will come out and speak of it, but of course the media don't want to report that.

I wonder are they [artists] "sitting" next to their phones 24/7 just in case if Michael happens to give them a call, so they won't miss it? :lol:

Yes, Chris Brown nearly done lost his mind when MJ called on his birthday. MJ sure know how to we've that magic.:lol:

I saw the one where Chris Brown was celebrating his 18th(?) birthday and went absolutely nuts when they told him Michael is on the phone.. But they lost the connection and he didn't get to talk with him. You saw the disappointment on his face so clearly.

Thanks. I have seen her before, but I didn't know her name. Isn't it crazy how that go potty when they meet him. Why couldn't these people get better picture of MJ tha the one they showed, gosh. MJ has taken beautiful studio pictures and they always look for they worst ones too put on tv. They wouldn't do that to YKW.

Datsmay, it is Ne-Yo. :) However, I agree with what you said. Mike is like a Godfather to a lot of people in the music industry. :)

The LIST is huge of artists that would LOVE to work with him

I wonder are they [artists] "sitting" next to their phones 24/7 just in case if Michael happens to give them a call, so they won't miss it? :lol:

I saw the one where Chris Brown was celebrating his 18th(?) birthday and went absolutely nuts when they told him Michael is on the phone.. But they lost the connection and he didn't get to talk with him. You saw the disappointment on his face so clearly.

:lol: It won't surpeise me if some do! I saw the Chris Brown thingy as well :lol: kinda wished MJ was on the line tho'
Thanks. I have seen her before, but I didn't know her name. Isn't it crazy how that go potty when they meet him. Why couldn't these people get better picture of MJ tha the one they showed, gosh. MJ has taken beautiful studio pictures and they always look for they worst ones too put on tv. They wouldn't do that to YKW.

Yes! Especially big celebs that you would think are soooo used to the limelight and all but when MJ is there they become regular folks! I was very surprised by Beyonce when she was performing for MJ celebration she turned round (where MJ was sitted) and saw him then she started screaming and ish just like fans do. She said it was really funny as well later on coz although she could see MJ from the stage some fans couldn't see him so they were like :huh: what the heck is she screaming for! :lmao:

Last edited:
Datsmay, it is Ne-Yo. :) However, I agree with what you said. Mike is like a Godfather to a lot of people in the music industry. :)
Thank You Bee. I stand corrected. Yes, indeed. He really is like a godfather for many of them. Funny to think of since he metaphorically took over the mantle from 'The Godfather", himself.:D

:lol: It won't surpeise me if some do! I saw the Chris Brown thingy as well :lol: kinda wished MJ was on the line tho'

Yes! Especially big celebs that you would think are soooo using to the limelight and all but when MJ is there they become regular folks! I was very surprised by Beyonce when she was performing for MJ celebration she turned round (where MJ was sitted) and saw him then she atarted screaming and ish just like fans do. She said it was really funny as well later on coz although she could see MJ from the stage some fans couldn't see him so they were like :huh: what the heck is she screaming for! :lmao:
:lol::lol: In of the latest thriller article , I can't remember which stated that when he was doing his filming of thriller their were phone calls from people like the president, reknown actors and all sort of high profile people, calling to speak to Michael. He is indeed the celebs celebrity.

aWWE, that beyonce one was quite sweet. I don't know who is more excited, he or Will. I. am. I sometimes woonder how MJ copes with people so in awe of him and keep so humble. He acts as if it's nothing.

Thanks Forever Mike, I just love how celebs react towards him. It really is quite funny. Even the cursed media go gaga when they see him. Everybody seems to lose their mind when they meet this man. Can you imagine what it would have been like had the media treated him fairly? Wow.

Last edited:
How MJ keeps so down to earth I with all the adulation that he gets I will never know. I once saw a head of state talking about how talented he was and the man began to choke up. it was quite embarrassing.:p

Thanks Forever Mike, I just love how celebs react towards him. It really is quite funny. Even the cursed media go gaga when they see him. Everybody seems to lose their mind when they meet this man. Can you imagine what it would have been like had the media treated him fairly? Wow.

That was nice, thanks for posting :flowers:
:lol: @ Beyonce screaming on stage. Does anyone know is there video on youtube about that? That would be fun to see :)

You are very welcome!:yes:

yeah michael have called many artist to congratulate them on their success and even talked business with them, I remember when he called Anstasia she was all excited and got so happy that he even recognized her and everything, he usually does this with alot of artists haha.... Will.I.Am didn't even believe it was him and Wycleaf even hang up the phone in belief there were a prank caller haha

Oh yes many many artist look to Michael for his influence in music. Michael is a master at music and dance and they all know it.

. Of course to be asked to work for him is the ultimate high, better than sex as Will.I.am would like to tell you. What has other people think:p

LMFAO!!! Now THAT should be the new slogan for Michael's comeback!!!

"Ladies and Gentlemen:

We proudly present to you.
The man, the music, the legend.
He's better than sex: Mr. Michaelllll ......Jackksoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
"

:toofunny:

Last edited:
does anyone know where tatiana ali is now? what is she doing this days?

Back