Standing Together For Michael

Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

pls send me a PM, in with you i want to be part of the MJJC legacy project

I'd like to be a part of the project as well :)

banner2gl.png

Can any of you tell me what these two songs by Michael Jackson are about? What does Michael stand for? Please, join in - sound off - tell me what they are about... Does anyone here know or care to give your insight, truly, how much do you Care...?

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

If you look around
The whole world's coming together now, babe

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

Feel it in the air,
The wind is taking it everywhere, yeah

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

All the colors of the world should be
Lovin each other wholeheartedly
Yes, its all right
Take my message to your brother and tell him twice
Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate wont do, hoo
cuz were all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you

Now tell me can you feel it,
(Hee)can you feel it,
can you feel it

Now tell me
can you feel it,
can you feel it,
can you feel it, yeah yeah, uhh

Sing aloud,
because we want to make a croud, yeah
touch a hand sing,
a sound so pure salvation rings,

tell me can you feel it,
can you feel it,
can you feel it, yeah yeah , hoo

can you feel it, hee
can you feel it, ooo oooooo
can you feel it

All the children of the world should be
loving each other wholeheartedly,
yes it's alright,
take my message to your brother and tell him twice,
take the news to the marching men,
who are killing their brothers when death won't do, hee
'cuz were all the same
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you,

now tell me can you feel it,
tell me can you feel it,
can you feel it, hee

can you see what's goin' down,
can you feel it in your bones,
can you feel it, hee

yeah yeah, hoo

Every breath you take
Is someones death in another place
('nother place, 'nother place, 'nother place)
Every healthy smile
Is hunger and strife to another child
('nother child, 'nother child,)
But the stars do shine
In promising salvation, is near this time
(Near this time)
Can you feel it now
So brothers and sisters show me know how
Now tell me, can you feel it,
Tell me can you feel it,
Can you feel it, hey hey, hoo, (talk)-(goin' down)
can you see what's goin' down
open up your mind,

All the children of the world should be,
loving each other wholeheartedley, hoo
yes it's alright
take my message to your brother and tell him twice,(Haaa ha)
tell the news to the marching men
who are killing their brothers when death won't do, hee
yes we're all the same
yes the blood inside my veins is inside of you,

now tell me can you feel it,
can you feel it,
can you feel it

(can you,can you,can you feel it yeah) Can you feel it
(can you feel it)can you feel it
(can you feel it)can you feel it.

We're Takin' Over
We Have The Truth
This Is The Mission
To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
Not Dangerous
This Is Our Planet
You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

A Rhythm Nation
Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We're Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We're Mean Is You

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
So Look The Truth
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me
Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
This Is The Truth, Baby
Another Part Of Me​

I would like for you all to check something out. Please click this link below. It's titled 'Together All The Way' By: earthlyme
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84820

Last edited:

Hi souldreamer7,

I just read through your other post and connected to this post. I just listened to "Can you feel it". I am getting ready to listen to "Another part of me" and then move on to earthlyme's essay; however, I wanted to post what I think Michael's message is about so far. It's about LOVE and all of us are ONE. :wub: We are all the same. We need to show each other LOVE. :wub: Love is what makes this world a better place. That was Michael's message. That is what I got out of the songs. I know both of these songs; however, it's good to read the words while listening. Is that what you got out of it? I'm sending a major LOVE to all of you. :wub:

I'll post what I think after I listen to the last song and read the essay.

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart" :angel:

Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

Hi guys, I am new here on the forum, but I would like to tell you a few words about myself and how Michael has inspired me.

I am from Hungary, Europe and when Michael passed away, I was shocked. This was really strange because I had not been a huge fan before. I had liked his music of course, actually I grew up on his music, because when I was a teenager, he was everywhere, I watched all of his clips etc. But when I heard the news on June 25th (actually 26th here), something changed in my life. I started to look for his music, interviews, footages on the Internet, and I just could not stop. And I could not stop crying. For weeks. And then I decided to create a website, because I realised how much I misunderstood him and how many people are in my shoes. I wanted to translate as many articles, interviews about him as possible to show Hungarian people the real essence of Michael Jackson. I started the website and the response was huge. People just started to flood me with messages, congratulating on, supporting my project. And I never stopped. Besides translating articles and subtitling interviews, footages, I created a forum on my site, and a very nice community evolved on that forum. Of course, they all love Michael and talk about him and his music, but we also understood that we can keep Michael's spirit alive, if we act, if we do something that was important for him. So with our little community we decided to help disadvantaged people. Every month we pick a family in need and we send them food, clothes, toys, or money. And we always add a little message to our donation: Do not thank us, thank Michael Jackson! And we include a little description of his charity efforts. On the forum, we give tips to each other how to live an environment-friendly life. I read it here and I really like the idea, so I think we're going to do it: to plant a tree in name of Michael. At the moment, I launched a creative contest in memory of Michael, because I know he inspired so many people, not just artists, but ordinary people too and I wanted to collect all these pieces of art. All in all, I would be really happy to join your MJ Legacy project. Please let me know how we can help and what exactly we can do! Thanks a lot! Tunde from Hungary

I wrote this essay in early 2009 for my English class.
This Is What Michael Means To Me :

My Greatest Influence

There comes a time in our lives when we realise it's time for a change. A time when it feels as if lighting has struck us and the desire to improve is inevitable and it's very often down to one inspiration. Ironically, my greatest influence is a man I've never met. My greatest influence is the biggest selling recording artist of all time - Michael Jackson.

Now what's the first thought in your mind? Plastic surgery freak? Elephant Man's bones? Oxygen chamber? Bubbles the chimp? Allow me to burst that bubble for you. Michael is a remarkable person. This is not about Michael Jackson the popstar but Michael Jackson the humanitarian and this is how he changed my life.

Prejudice. It was my biggest fault. With a bitter taste in my mouth and a grain of evil in my heart, I would connect people with the darkest stereotypes. How cold. I was living in a world were the tabloids was the gospel. Brainwashed by the ideas around me. Luckily, I managed to break out on my own. I felt at ease with the world when I learnt that there is always something to learn. Even from the "strangest" person. As Michael shows how prejudice has an affect on his daily life, how much torture and how much loneliness it has caused him, I couldn't help but erase prejudice from my heart.

To set the record straight, it was only when I paid a little attention to how Michael lives one day, to wonder how I've lived my life. He taught me that prejudice is ignorance.

Love is a fundamental thing in my life. Four years ago, it didn't mean a thing. To me, it was misunderstood. To me, it was a commercial cliche. It's now my key to survival. My mind was occupied with emptiness. For some reason, everyone had to prove that they are worthy enough to be loved. They had to prove that they were trustworthy. In other words, they had to prove their loyalty to prove they were worthy. I'm glad I'm over that level of shallowness. Michael showed me by this actions, his words, his music and his forgiveness how wrong I was. Even the way the man greets people is over flown with love. He forgave everyone who hurt him and for that alone he is incredible. Single handedly, he gave me a change of heart. In my heart, everyone is loved unless they give me a reason to feel otherwise. In my heart, hatred is not born, it doesn't multiply nor does it reproduce.

Before I studied Michael, I was a bully. Though it doesn't matter anymore. That wasn't the real me, it was somebody else. She was a composition of all anger and hurt that can break a child's heart. She wasn't human - more like a character. The villain from a fairytale. Michael's control over his frustration is incredible. During his trial, the way he maintained his composure in a courtroom full of lunatics was enough to drive anyone insane. It amazes me each time he controls his temper when people treat him in a way that most people will get extremely frustrated at. While he had the power over his emotions, I was helpless. I imitated his response to anger for some time. I gained an ability to zone out. It now comes naturally. Funny how time flies. Losing control over negative emotions is not the way to earn respect.

As our perspective changes towards the world, our perspective changes towards ourselves. My confidence used to be a serious issue to me. It was almost as if the world was against me or maybe I was against the world. Stuck in a deep pit of melancholy emotions. The mirror was my enemy. Although I danced in front of the mirror, when the music stopped, I failed to recognise my reflection. I failed to understand myself. Michael Jackson played a vital role in me overcoming this and loving myself as I am. His poems were very important in helping me changing my opinions on the world and myself. His poetry is very beautifully and delicately composed. They come from deep within his soul. From him, I learnt to rise my self-esteem to the highest but draw the line before it reached arrogance. From his journey from Gary, Indiana to Neverland Ranch, he showed me the power of the mind.

Life can be lived in countless different ways. While for some people this is very complex, for me it's simple. Regardless of your profession, regardless of your wealth, regardless of your nationality - live life one way. The child's way. Back in those dark times, ungratefulness was a common feeling for me. Blaming others was also common. In his poetry, Michael vanished them from my mind. Living with the same mind-frame as him, I live life like a child. Smiling at the smallest gesture, enjoying every shade of blue. We have to live life children's way. Children didn't create wars neither did they create the anger they sometimes present. I feel strongly that we should live a simpler life. Adults have let the world down. This is what he taught me. Michael Jackson is the greatest teacher I've ever known. His lessons are lessons not taught in schools. His gifts are not born to the academics but only to the arts.

Hi DanceOfZenab1994. I want to say that when I read your essay, you really touched my heart. :wub: It takes courage to open our hearts and mind to thinking a different way. I know that it's alot of work; however, when we see the inspiration to do so like you did with Michael, the effort almost seems easy. Michael has inspired me as well. I always think about Michael's approach in everything that I do. That is his influence on me. Sometimes my first inclination is to react; however, then I think about Michael and I step back. Kudos to you!!!! Michael would be proud of you.

Peace, love and Michael-filled smiles :angel:

My Greatest Influence

There comes a time in our lives when we realise it's time for a change. A time when it feels as if lighting has struck us and the desire to improve is inevitable and it's very often down to one inspiration. Ironically, my greatest influence is a man I've never met. My greatest influence is the biggest selling recording artist of all time - Michael Jackson.

Now what's the first thought in your mind? Plastic surgery freak? Elephant Man's bones? Oxygen chamber? Bubbles the chimp? Allow me to burst that bubble for you. Michael is a remarkable person. This is not about Michael Jackson the popstar but Michael Jackson the humanitarian and this is how he changed my life.

Prejudice. It was my biggest fault. With a bitter taste in my mouth and a grain of evil in my heart, I would connect people with the darkest stereotypes. How cold. I was living in a world were the tabloids was the gospel. Brainwashed by the ideas around me. Luckily, I managed to break out on my own. I felt at ease with the world when I learnt that there is always something to learn. Even from the "strangest" person. As Michael shows how prejudice has an affect on his daily life, how much torture and how much loneliness it has caused him, I couldn't help but erase prejudice from my heart.

To set the record straight, it was only when I paid a little attention to how Michael lives one day, to wonder how I've lived my life. He taught me that prejudice is ignorance.

Love is a fundamental thing in my life. Four years ago, it didn't mean a thing. To me, it was misunderstood. To me, it was a commercial cliche. It's now my key to survival. My mind was occupied with emptiness. For some reason, everyone had to prove that they are worthy enough to be loved. They had to prove that they were trustworthy. In other words, they had to prove their loyalty to prove they were worthy. I'm glad I'm over that level of shallowness. Michael showed me by this actions, his words, his music and his forgiveness how wrong I was. Even the way the man greets people is over flown with love. He forgave everyone who hurt him and for that alone he is incredible. Single handedly, he gave me a change of heart. In my heart, everyone is loved unless they give me a reason to feel otherwise. In my heart, hatred is not born, it doesn't multiply nor does it reproduce.

Before I studied Michael, I was a bully. Though it doesn't matter anymore. That wasn't the real me, it was somebody else. She was a composition of all anger and hurt that can break a child's heart. She wasn't human - more like a character. The villain from a fairytale. Michael's control over his frustration is incredible. During his trial, the way he maintained his composure in a courtroom full of lunatics was enough to drive anyone insane. It amazes me each time he controls his temper when people treat him in a way that most people will get extremely frustrated at. While he had the power over his emotions, I was helpless. I imitated his response to anger for some time. I gained an ability to zone out. It now comes naturally. Funny how time flies. Losing control over negative emotions is not the way to earn respect.

As our perspective changes towards the world, our perspective changes towards ourselves. My confidence used to be a serious issue to me. It was almost as if the world was against me or maybe I was against the world. Stuck in a deep pit of melancholy emotions. The mirror was my enemy. Although I danced in front of the mirror, when the music stopped, I failed to recognise my reflection. I failed to understand myself. Michael Jackson played a vital role in me overcoming this and loving myself as I am. His poems were very important in helping me changing my opinions on the world and myself. His poetry is very beautifully and delicately composed. They come from deep within his soul. From him, I learnt to rise my self-esteem to the highest but draw the line before it reached arrogance. From his journey from Gary, Indiana to Neverland Ranch, he showed me the power of the mind.

Life can be lived in countless different ways. While for some people this is very complex, for me it's simple. Regardless of your profession, regardless of your wealth, regardless of your nationality - live life one way. The child's way. Back in those dark times, ungratefulness was a common feeling for me. Blaming others was also common. In his poetry, Michael vanished them from my mind. Living with the same mind-frame as him, I live life like a child. Smiling at the smallest gesture, enjoying every shade of blue. We have to live life children's way. Children didn't create wars neither did they create the anger they sometimes present. I feel strongly that we should live a simpler life. Adults have let the world down. This is what he taught me. Michael Jackson is the greatest teacher I've ever known. His lessons are lessons not taught in schools. His gifts are not born to the academics but only to the arts.

Hi DanceOfZenab1994. I want to say that when I read your essay, you really touched my heart. :wub: It takes courage to open our hearts and mind to thinking a different way. I know that it's alot of work; however, when we see the inspiration to do so like you did with Michael, the effort almost seems easy. Michael has inspired me as well. I always think about Michael's approach in everything that I do. That is his influence on me. Sometimes my first inclination is to react; however, then I think about Michael and I step back. Kudos to you!!!! Michael would be proud of you.

Peace, love and Michael-filled smiles :angel:

Thank you VERY much. :wub:

soul dreamer when is the secound round of joining the team of the legacy project??

and how can we view the contents and progress of the legacy project so far? im a die hard fan will do anything for michael

When can we join and how? Do we have to do something before or do you just sign up?

PLEASE tell us know!

banner2gl.png

Can any of you tell me what these two songs by Michael Jackson are about? Do you remeber what Michael stood for? Please,join in - sound off - tell me what they are about. Does anyone here know or even care to give your insight..really do you even Care...?

Its amazing how we learn from his words, we learn to be a better person, to love one another, to love our mother nature, we as his fans, have learned so much through him all these years, we stood by his side just like he was there for us. We learned to love in the most purest way, we learned to give, to share. So yes, I can feel it...I can feel all your love and I feel Michaels love right in my heart.

We are his children and we have to make a difference, we have to make that change, we have to follow what he has taught us during all these years ....and I know together we can make it.​

My Greatest Influence

Im speechless after reading this, I wish I could decribe how I feel...but for now...I just wanna say that its BEAUTIFUL. :)

Im speechless after reading this, I wish I could decribe how I feel...but for now...I just wanna say that its BEAUTIFUL. :)

Thank you!

:hug:

soul dreamer when is the secound round for appointing the team roles in the legacy project? i miss michael like crazy

Thank you to everyone who has responded to souldreamer7's beautiful thread.

I have noted your interest in joining the Legacy Project team and as soon as we can take more people on board, I will let you know.

In the meantime - we will have a sub-forum soon and it will be a place where you can post your essays and talk about the work you are doing in honour of Michael. And you can get all the details about what the Legacy Project is doing!!! Stay tuned for that.

You can also check out these threads about the work we are doing:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82907
EMAIL ALERT SYSTEMS

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81526
PLANT A TREE IN MICHAEL'S HONOUR

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79534
MAKE THAT CHANGE

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84543
NEWSLETTER

I love being a part of a community that recognises and values the most incredible man I have ever known.

Best Regards
Nancii
Legacy Project Team Leader

Hi guys, I am new here on the forum, but I would like to tell you a few words about myself and how Michael has inspired me.

I am from Hungary, Europe and when Michael passed away, I was shocked. This was really strange because I had not been a huge fan before. I had liked his music of course, actually I grew up on his music, because when I was a teenager, he was everywhere, I watched all of his clips etc. But when I heard the news on June 25th (actually 26th here), something changed in my life. I started to look for his music, interviews, footages on the Internet, and I just could not stop. And I could not stop crying. For weeks. And then I decided to create a website, because I realised how much I misunderstood him and how many people are in my shoes. I wanted to translate as many articles, interviews about him as possible to show Hungarian people the real essence of Michael Jackson. I started the website and the response was huge. People just started to flood me with messages, congratulating on, supporting my project. And I never stopped. Besides translating articles and subtitling interviews, footages, I created a forum on my site, and a very nice community evolved on that forum. Of course, they all love Michael and talk about him and his music, but we also understood that we can keep Michael's spirit alive, if we act, if we do something that was important for him. So with our little community we decided to help disadvantaged people. Every month we pick a family in need and we send them food, clothes, toys, or money. And we always add a little message to our donation: Do not thank us, thank Michael Jackson! And we include a little description of his charity efforts. On the forum, we give tips to each other how to live an environment-friendly life. I read it here and I really like the idea, so I think we're going to do it: to plant a tree in name of Michael. At the moment, I launched a creative contest in memory of Michael, because I know he inspired so many people, not just artists, but ordinary people too and I wanted to collect all these pieces of art. All in all, I would be really happy to join your MJ Legacy project. Please let me know how we can help and what exactly we can do! Thanks a lot! Tunde from Hungary

My Greatest Influence

Thanks to ALL of you. And Thanks Nancii.. You responded to everyone about MJJC Legacy.. I was just about to direct them to you. :) Ohh My.. Those are beautiful!!! I am soo touched. I LOVE MJJC Michael Fans are The best!! I am soo proud to be apart of this community!! Look at this LOVE These beautiful words. My heart goes out to each and every one of you guys!!! Keep The Essay Storys thoughts coming This is a thread for YOU For L.O.V.E :angel: :wub: :huggy:

Tamara - This is my first post here, I'm new to MJJC (although not to Michael). I want to Thank You so much for your beautiful words.

Zxx

Tamara i fdesperately want to be in the staff of the legacy project but the first round closed so when is thre second round and how can we view the contents of the project? im a die hard core MJ fanatic fan forever.

Thank you so much for this inspirational thread and the beautiful words said..
I am already in the team of E-mail alert system,I hope I can be more involved with the Legacy project in the second round.
Love you all for loving Michael so much.

Tamara - This is my first post here, I'm new to MJJC (although not to Michael). I want to Thank You so much for your beautiful words.

Zxx

Hello Zeusse & Welcome to MJJC :D
Awhh Thank You for Visiting the Thread here at Legacy Project. I look forward to hearing from you again. It's all for L.O.V.E

Tamara i fdesperately want to be in the staff of the legacy project but the first round closed so when is thre second round and how can we view the contents of the project? im a die hard core MJ fanatic fan forever.

Hello michaelcomeback :huggy:
Yes,The rounds for joining are closed untill further notice. But The great news is that we have This sub-forum now where you can take part,view and help contribute to Michael and continue his Legacy here in the public forum!! Please Come in here and take part of this Magical & Loving forum dedicated to Honouring,Preserving & Defending Michael's Legacy. Come and help spread your L.O.V.E

Thank you so much for this inspirational thread and the beautiful words said..
I am already in the team of E-mail alert system,I hope I can be more involved with the Legacy project in the second round.
Love you all for loving Michael so much.
You are very welcome. That is wonderful that you are involved in the email alert system. This helps Michael's Legacy so much. As I was saying above that the rounds for joining the team are closed till further notice,but the wonderful thing we have now is the Legacy Project Forum. You & everyone are very welcome to come here & post from your heart and all things concerning Michael's Legacy! I look forward to hearing from you all!

P.S. for those who have been asking about joining,you can also refer to post #46 in this thread,by TheChosenOne. Also,You can start by sharing your ideals in the Welcome We Want To Hear From You thread located in this forum,As well as share your personal essays/stories here or make your own post!
Thank You.
:wub:
Tamara
--aka--
souldreamer7

Last edited:
"Yes the blood inside of me is inside of you! Now tell me, Can you feel it?!"

God Bless you 'windy09' That is beautiful words from your heart. i very much enjoyed reading that..truely inspirational.. Always love to hear all the mj fans storys and thoughts on what Michael has shown them in their lives.

:huggy:

Thank you...you are a sweetheart. :angel::wub:

I just wanted to repost here something I posted on MJJC in July 2009, as my own private admiration and words of tribute.
Hope this is the right space :blush:

What does not stop to amaze me about Michael is that he saw no limits to his creativity.

When he spoke about "We Are The World" he said: "I wanted it to be like an anthem that would affect the whole world". It might sound corny, silly. The whole world, really? Well... it DID affect the whole world. EVERYONE knows it. It raised a lot of money for people in need. Michael was doing exactly what he said he would do... because HE KNEW HE COULD. There was no limit.

I admire him, and I CHOOSE to live my life from now on the same way.

I swore to myself once that the love I was given to carry in my heart, across continents, two people of different races, different languages, different religions, away from each other by thousands km between Poland and Canada, I swore that this love will survive in my heart, and I'll do everything for it to survive.

BECAUSE IT CAN.
And it did. And it flourished. Because I believed.

I believed that I could change myself and fight some very strong inner demons hurting my self, and I did. Took time, sweat, hits and kicks, and hard cuts, but I did. Now I'm living again through a difficult time in my life - Michael reminded me that .... there's no limits, and no use in surrender.

I CHOOSE to live my life like you did.

My life has no limits, my creativity, my happiness, it is all within my reach, BECAUSE I CAN GET IT AND CHANGE MY LIFE. And when I do, I can then share it with others and put smile on their faces and change the world around me. But it does start with me, I need to look at the woman in the mirror - and make that change.

Thank you, Michael.
I will keep this what you gave to me deep in my heart.
You gave me wings again.
You reminded me of the most important, when I needed this the most.

Your spirit knows no limits.

Last edited:
:hello: Limonali :flowers:
This is so beautiful! Thank You for sharing this. I am truely inspired,sincerely!!! I encourage you to make a thread/project ideal with any other stories of yours that you may want to share like this. Again,Thank You Very much for your truely inspiring words. Michael really is amazing. Thanks to people like you, We all will grow more and love more through Michael. Let's continue on his Legacy.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
:heart: :heart: :heart:Limoooooooooooooo!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Is trully beautifull, I am speechless!!:wub:

I just want to say this to Michael. I would thank you Michael from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me, the way you have inspired me to be a better person, for your beautiful legacy, and for everything you have done for this world, but Michael, for you my heart has no bottom.

Back