Neverland FACT File. FOR REFERENCE ONLY! [No Discussion]

10753953-standard.jpg

Neverland Ranch Ferris wheel assembled in Birmingham (slideshow, video)...
Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:01 AM... By Mark Almond - The Birmingham News !

-20572e50dd5c7a7d.JPG

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama--Visitors to the Barber Motorsports Park this weekend can take a ride on a Ferris wheel once owned by the King of Pop.
Michael Jackson had the 70-foot-tall Ferris wheel custom built in 2000 for his Neverland Ranch in southern California. In 2008, Archway Amusements bought the attraction. After being refurbished it has been seen at numerous state fairs and carnivals in the Midwest and South.
The Ferris wheel was assembled Tuesday in the fan zone at the Barber Motorsport Park. For a $5 donation to the Legacy For Good charitable foundation, race fans can take a ride on the wheel and get a high view of action on the race track.
There will be six races beginning Friday during the Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama presented by Legacy Race Weekend. The highlights will be Saturday's Porsche 250 in the Grand-Am Rolex Series and Sunday's Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama presented by Legacy featuring cars and drivers from the IZOD IndyCar series.

10753950-standard.jpg

Workmen assemble a 70-foot tall Ferris wheel at the Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Ala., Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The Ferris wheel used to belong to Michael Jackson and was used at his Neverland Ranch home. (The Birmingham News/Mark Almond)

10753952-standard.jpg

Neverland Ranch Ferris Wheel Assembled at Barber Motorsports Park: March 27, 2012
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama--The Ferris wheel from Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is assembled at the Barber Motorsports Park in preparation for the Indy race weekend.

The Source:
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/03/neverland_ranch_ferris_wheel_a.html

[youtube]9KnkF92p7-8[/youtube]

Michael Jackson Fans Share Their Dream Rides on Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Amusement Rides

Our adventure to ride Michael Jackson's ferris wheel from Neverland!
Uploaded on Oct 16, 2010
[youtube]rgh7eCXJie4[/youtube]
Just a weird random blog thing so I could always remember our trip to go ride Michael Jackson's ferris wheel from Neverland. The little girl in the video we met that day in line, and Sam took her on her first ferris wheel ride!
To understand the me crying in case you don't know me. I've loved Michael Jackson since I was about 2 years old. The extent of my love is to the point that my collection is insured because of the amount of it. When I was little I always wanted to go to Neverland to ride the rides with Michael, but never got the chance too, so being able to ride his ferris wheel was a major childhood dream of mine come true!

Me Riding Former Neverland Ranch Ferris Wheel.
Uploaded on Jul 31, 2009
[youtube]rIkXK6FNs7Q[/youtube]
The carnival at our local fair purchased the ferris wheel Michael Jackson had at Neverland Ranch. Of course I had to ride it! Try not to laugh to hard at me freaking out when the cart stops at the top. You can probably hear me telling my son not to rock the cart. He was looking down over the side and loving it!

Onride The Michael Jackson Thrill Ride Colorado Adventure Phantasialan..
Uploaded on Jul 31, 2011
[youtube]-mnbwAV1lTI[/youtube]

MJ's Ferris Wheel
Uploaded on Sep 29, 2009
[youtube]wxmOPCh0TrM[/youtube]
I was so freaking excited when I heard the Neverland Ferris wheel would be at the fair! I rode it twice, the first time I almost cried. Maybe you think that's silly but it's probably the closest I'll ever come to MJ. Anyway, it was beautiful! On the second ride, we got seat 7 which is supposedly the one he always rode :D

MICHAEL JACKSON'S Sea Dragon
Uploaded on Sep 26, 2009
[youtube]fWrqSZDGcZo[/youtube]
This is the Chance manufactured ride owned once by the King of Pop: Michael Jackson. In November of 2008, Beech Bend auctioned for the ride and purchased it from the Neverland Ranch is Santa Barbara. Acclaimed as Michael's favorite ride, the Sea Dragon now has a new home at Beech Bend Park in Bowling Green, KY. Not only is the Sea Dragon a huge piece of history, but it is also an amazing thrill ride. Shot with the park's permission. beechbend.com

Last edited:
283527_10150274879523466_848680_n.jpg

Here's a photo taken a few weeks ago at Neverland, showing one of the kids sculptures has returned...
with wildflowers around it... the shot was taken from the golf cart, driving by the frolicking mike-like kids.

The Statues Retrun to Neverland by Larry Nimmer

Interestingly, if this is true, now follow my logic and you could make another interesting DVD-Movie about this statue.

The statue I mention which I think is the inspiration for the one at Neverland is probably modeled on modeled on Barmaley Fountain in Stalingrad.

Now the original statue shows a crocodile and this is in reference to Korney Chukovsky's fairy tale poem about Doctor Aybolit and his antagonist, the evil pirate Barmaley, became an archetypal villain in Russian culture. Think here of the CONNECTION between Peter Pan and Captain Hook, the villainous pirate captain who is also the antagonist of and lord of the pirate village/harbour in Neverland. Now Captain Hook in J. M. Barrie's play Peter Pan meets his demise when a crocodile eats him.

Doctor Aybolit Korney Chukovsky's fairytale also asked a crocodile brought in by a gorilla to swallow up Barmaley, the evil pirate so that he could no longer harm little children. The crocodile swallowed the gorilla, but Barmaley was later released after promising to change. Barmaley became nicer and proclaimed he would be kinder, that he now loved little children and would become a friendly baker.

Peter Pan; or, the Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up was published in 1904 and Korney Chukovsky's fairytales around the same time. His poems, Doctor Aybolit, The Giant Roach, The Crocodile have been favourites with many generations of Russophone children.

Like Peter Pan The poems found their following in the films Doktor Aybolit (black and white, 1938), Aybolit 66 (Mosfilm, 1967, English title: Oh How It Hurts 66), and Doctor Aybolit (animated film, Kievnauchfilm, 1985).

INTERESTINGLY, the actual origins of Aybolit can be traced to Doctor Dolittle by Hugh Lofting.

Now the Stalingrad memorial contains an original allegory, which is derived directly from the eponymous Russian fairy tale poem and says

'Little children! / For nothing in the world / Do not go to Africa / Do not go to Africa for a walk! // In Africa, there are sharks, / In Africa, there are gorillas, / In Africa, there are large / Evil crocodiles / They will bite you, / Beat and offend you - // Don't you go, children, / to Africa for a walk / In Africa, there is a robber, / In Africa, there is a villain, / In Africa, there is terrible / Bahr-mah-ley! // He runs about Africa / And eats children - / Nasty, vicious, greedy Barmaley!..

This would be so interesting as Michael loved Africa so much and may have been aware of the hidden meaning.behind the statue.

198665_10150250384975674_3463905_n.jpg

The Barmaley was a fountain in the city of Stalingrad, installed in front of the Museum of Defense of Tsaritsyn. Its official name was Children's Khorovod.

The statue was of a circle of six children dancing around a crocodile. It was made famous by several photographs by Emmanuil Evzerikhin that juxtaposed the carnage of the Battle of Stalingrad with the banality of children at play. The fountain was restored after World War II, but was later removed in the 1950s. The statue featured prominently in Enemy at the Gates, and a similar statue was seen in V for Vendetta. It is also seen in the film A Clockwork Orange, in the documentary footage shown to the main character Alex as part of the sinister aversion therapy to "cure" him of "ultra-violence."

The Back Story:
The allegory of the monument was derived from the eponymous fairy tale poem written by Korney Chukovsky. While being burned in fire by Barmaley, Doctor Aybolit asked a crocodile brought in by a gorilla to swallow up Barmaley, so that he could no longer harm little children. The crocodile did so, but Barmaley was later released after promising to change. Barmaley became nicer and proclaimed he would be kinder, that he now loved little children and would become a friendly baker.

The Source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...t=a.70763193465.72244.509023465&type=1&ref=nf

Last edited:
Beautiful stories. I watched the video of the before/after, and realized he really is gone..:cry:

2.jpg

The Blog Article:

Neverland

~ “What inspired me [to create Neverland]? It was so easy, because it was me being myself, creating things that I love. And what I love, kids happen to love, or the child that lives inside the adult happens to love…you know? It is so easy, because I’m just creating behind the gate what I never got to do when I was a kid. Somewhat [I have regrets on how my life has been].When I was really little, you know, 11 or 12, I was in the contract with Motown and I would have to go to the recording studio, I had to go… and make these albums… Because the summer tour was right around the corner, and right across the street from the recording studio was a ball park. And I could hear the kids, you know, the roar of the crowd and playing and catching ball and having fun and playing tennis. And some of those times I so passionately wanted to just go over there and just play a little bit, and not go to the recording studio and sing. Just to, you know, have some fun with the kids… And I couldn’t… People say, ‘Why is he always with children?’ Well, you know, I was raised in a world with adults. When kids were playing and [were] in bed asleep, I was doing clubs. We worked, we worked, we worked, there was no Christmas, there’d be no birthdays… So, I’m compensating, nature made, made sure that I compensate for the loss. So, when you come behind my gates, you’ll see an amusement park, you’ll see animals, you’ll see everything that I’ve never got to do, there’s candy everywhere… It’s fun.”
Michael Jackson in “Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant To See”, 2002

~ "Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And - and we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it."
"I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater."
"I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater. I was always on tour, traveling. You know? And I never got a chance to do those things. So, I compensated for the loss..... I can't go into a park. I can't go to Disneyland, as myself. I can't go out and walk down the street. There's crowds, and bumper to bumper cars. And so, I create my world behind my gates. Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it. They enjoy it in a pure, loving, fun way." "So my heart go out to those children; I feel their pain."
Michael Jackson, 60 Minutes TV Interview with Ed Bradley, 2003

~ "I don't (get to have fun outside of my property). I go off property sometimes, but not all the time. I create my own world behind the gates because I can't go to the local movie theatre down the street or the local park down the street or go pick up ice cream at the market down at the corner store. So you want to create that world behind the gates. That's what I like to do. It's not just for me. I can share with my family or friends or whoever I do. I created Neverland as a home for myself and my children and it was created simply, it was almost like it was done subconsciously. For me and sharing with others. It gave me a chance to do what I couldn’t do when I was little. We couldn’t go to movie theaters. We couldn’t do all those fun things. We were on tour. We were working hard. And we did enjoy it. But this allowed me to have a place behind the gates where the entire world I love is there. I’ve traveled the world over 8 times. I do as many hospitals and orphanages as I do concerts. But, of course, it’s not covered (by the press). That’s not why I do it, for coverage. I do it because it’s from my heart. And there are so many children in the city who haven’t seen the mountains, who haven’t been on a carousel, who haven’t pet a horse or a llama, never seen them, so if I can open my gates and see that bliss, an explosion of screaming laughter from the children and they run on the rides, I say ‘Thank you, God.’ I feel I’ve won God’s smile of approval, because I’m doing something that brings joy and happiness to other people."
Michael Jackson in interview with Geraldo Rivera, 2005

~ “When you come to my house, you'll see I have rides, I have a movie theater, I have animals. I love animals - elephants and giraffes and lions and tigers and bears, all kinds of snakes. I get to do all those wonderful things that I didn't get to do when I was little, because we didn't have those things. We didn't have Christmas. We didn't have sleepovers. We didn't have school, we had private school when we were touring. I didn't go to a state school. We tried it for two weeks and it didn't work. It was very difficult.“
Michael Jackson in “Gold” magazine interview, 2002

~ "(I created it) for myself and the children. Every three weeks we have terminally ill children that come to… [the house, from charitable organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation, Dream Street, Starlight etc]., And these are sick children, children with cancer. And I entertain them. And they come here to enjoy themselves. It brings out the child that lives in everybody. I love rides and things like that and I share it with the children. […] And we'll have like a hundred bald headed children, they all have cancer, and they're all running around. And they are enjoying themselves and it makes me cry happy tears that I was able to do this for them, you know. (It) makes me so pleased inside. We have children that come who are fed intravenously...they are very sick, bedridden. They can't sit up and these beds, they are hospital beds, you push a button, you go up or you go down and they are able to watch. We have a magic show, we show the current films, there's cartoons, anything so that they can escape to that world of magic that they don't have a chance to experience, the world I was deprived of when I was little. The animals are everywhere [here in Neverland].They’re in their habitats. They’re all over the ranch. And they come out in the day time and they play and jump around, they have their own playground and area. I find in animals the same thing I find so wonderful in children. That purity, that honesty, where they don't judge you, they just want to be your friend. I think that is so sweet.”
Michael Jackson in interview with Oprah Winfrey, 1993

~ “If you’re wondering why I love super-soakers so much, it’s because if you come to Neverland, it’s a rule that you are bound to get wet. Either be thrown in the pool, or you have a water balloon fight or a super-soaker fight. And I love all of the above. My favorite thing to play, if you call it a sport, it’s a sport, is a water balloon fight. I love the way they splatter when they hit! I’ve never lost a water balloon fight. I’m the Michael Jordan of water balloon fights. Neverland appeals to the child inside every man, woman and child. It’s a place where I feel like you can return to your childhood. You find grown-ups, you know, doing things they hadn’t done since they were like 10 years old. And it’s a – just a fun, wonderful place to be; it’s so much to do [here], I’ve always wanted to have a place where you’re just busy all day and there is just unlimited space to go on quads and mountains and horse-back and all kind of fun things. So, it’s a… it’s just a fun place. I love it. And I will always love it. And I will never ever sell Neverland. Neverland is me… you know? It’s – it represents the totality of who I am. It really does… I love Neverland.”
Michael Jackson in “Private Home Movies” 2003

~ "It's just a serene and tranquil place to just relax and enjoy yourself and leave your troubled mind and things that irritate you in your heart, behind. Once you enter the gates,, you're just in a very wonderful, quiet, loving place. There's lakes, rolling hills and grass and trees and rides and trains and a movie theater. It's 3,000 acres.
I get to compensate for the loss in my childhood that I never got to enjoy childlike things, but it's for everybody and we have handicapped, kids with cancer, leukemia kids, Make A Wish Foundation, Dream Street...We've been doing this for, 9, 10, 11 years. I did it before at my Mother's house in Encino. We never wave a flag, we never try to get press for it. I do it quietly. By the busloads they come. We don't allow cameras or video. I do it quietly because real charity is from the heart, you know? Not to say, 'look at me, look what I'm doing.' I do it quietly. I do it from the heart. I've done this for many, many, many years."
Michael Jackson in radio interview with Steve Harvey, 2002

~ "It´s just a place to make families, to bring them together, to bring people together through love and playful spirit and nature. It makes families closer, Neverland. It´s healing.
Michael Jackson in MJ Tapes

~ "There are grown-ups who come to Neverland and they say to me: ´You know, I haven´t done the thing I have done here in years... you can let your guard down and be a child again.´ I say: ´That´s what Neverland is for. To return to your innocence. To have fun.´
Michael Jackson

~ "The first time I took my father to the ranch, he was cranky. He's borderline diabetic and all we brought up were sweets, so he was complaining. We were in the arcade and it was blaring loud in there from the jukebox. Now I'm deaf, so if it was loud for me, it had to be mind numbing for everyone else. So I left and sat w/ my feet in the pool. My dad followed but then said he was going to go and get some water. After a half an hour, he still wasn't back and when I went back to the arcade, there he was, playing a video game with a big cheesy grin on his face. "pow, I got u! POW POW" omg it was hilarious.
Then we went to the train station. It was full of pastries and candy. My father, the 'diabetic', went to the Good Humor chests (they had them all over the ranch) and got two ice cream bars for each hand, stuffed some candy in his pockets and waited for the train. After we ate dinner, we went to watch a movie. Instead of using the popcorn bucket for...popcorn (LOL) he filled it up w/ sweets and went to go sit down.
He told Michael, at the end of the day, that he finally understood what the ranch was about. He finally got it. It was about the child within the adult. You didn' t have to be a kid to enjoy it and he was glad Michael opened his eyes to that. Michael just said he was glad and that he hoped he had a good time and to come back whenever."
~ Katie Burrel

The Source:
http://www.truemichaeljackson.com/neverland/

Last edited:
gty_katherine_jackson_kids_dm_120730_wg.jpg

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine has been given permission to reopen Nerverland this summer

The Blog Article:

MICHAEL JACKSON'S FAMILY WANT TO BUY BACK NEVERLAND RANCH .. May 5th, 2013

MICHAEL JACKSON's family want to buy back Neverland Ranch, the 3,000-acre estate where he lived for 20 years and raised his three children.

Jackson’s executors took the £19million property off the market despite bids from several potential buyers, *including celeb couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé.

But family members, led by Jackson’s mother Katherine, say they intend to purchase it outright if they win their current civil court case at Los Angeles Superior Court against entertainment giant AEG.

Katherine, who turned 83 yesterday, and Jackson’s children Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, have already been given *permission to reopen Neverland this *summer.

They intend to spend a week in one wing of the main house, a private tribute to mark the fourth anniversary of the Thriller singer’s death aged 50 in June 2009.

A source close to the Jacksons said: “It was Paris who persuaded her grandmother and brothers that Neverland should never be sold and should always remain in family hands.

“She misses her father terribly and says the happiest time of her life was when she and her brothers lived with their father at the ranch. “Katherine has agreed they should fight to keep it.”

The family would have to buy back the 15% of the estate owned by a company that refinanced it to stop it from being forelcosed.

~ Don't know how true this is as it is TABLOID in the UK reporting this ! :scratch: we will see what happens this summer won't we :pray:

The Source:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/vie...on-s-family-want-to-buy-back-Neverland-Ranch/

MJ TinkerBell;3818438 said:
gty_katherine_jackson_kids_dm_120730_wg.jpg

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine has been given permission to reopen Nerverland this summer

The Blog Article:

MICHAEL JACKSON'S FAMILY WANT TO BUY BACK NEVERLAND RANCH .. May 5th, 2013

But family members, led by Jackson’s mother Katherine, say they intend to purchase it outright if they win their current civil court case at Los Angeles Superior Court against entertainment giant AEG.

A source close to the Jacksons said: “It was Paris who persuaded her grandmother and brothers that Neverland should never be sold and should always remain in family hands.

“She misses her father terribly and says the happiest time of her life was when she and her brothers lived with their father at the ranch. “Katherine has agreed they should fight to keep it.”

The family would have to buy back the 15% of the estate owned by a company that refinanced it to stop it from being forelcosed.

~ Don't know how true this is as it is TABLOID in the UK reporting this ! :scratch: we will see what happens this summer won't we :pray:

The Source:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/vie...on-s-family-want-to-buy-back-Neverland-Ranch/

I pray too :pray:

I really hope its true as well. However, the press began making up stories right after Paris gave that interview so I wontbe suprised if this is one of em.

Michel Jackson Limo Neverland Ranch Logo

The Blog Article:

Michael Jackson Etched Limousine Window by Adamm's Stained Glass.. July 11, 2011

In 1993 Adamm's Stained Glass in Santa Monica, CA. was commissioned by a company called Electronic Entertainment. The commission was to replace the original divider window in Michael Jackson's Rolls Royce limousine with a new window with Michael's Jacksomn's Neverland Ranch logo etched into it.

In order to produce the new glass we needed the original. The original window was slighly curved and was made from laminated toughened glass. The original manufacturer was Triplex Safety Glass of St. Helens, England, now a subsidiary of Pilkington Glass. They initially made glass for MG automobiles.Their logo has a number of symbols that identify not only themselves, but also the date the glass was made. We had a company called Glass Pro in Santa Fe Springs, CA make the glass using the original glass for a pattern and mold.

Michael Jackson Limo Manufacturer's Logo

The design for the Neverland Ranch logo was given to us. As a sample we used the original window and etched the logo on it.The process we used was:

1.Tape the window with 280 tape from 3M.

2. Draw the logo design on the tape.

3. Using an exacto knife cut the logo and peal away the area to be etched.

4. Using sandblasting equiptment sand blast the etched area.

5. Remove the excess tape and clean the window.

The sample came out perfectly so we repeated the process on the new glass. The window was installed in the limousine with no problems.

To this day we still have the original window with the etched design.

The Source:
http://adammsgallery.typepad.com/weblog/celebrity-clients/

1305460_618249208195851_1738773624_n.jpg

Cookie Ames One Rose for Michael J. Jackson
Follow · 4 minutes ago

Cookie Ames - One Rose for Michael J. Jackson
These are the flowers & Card I left for Michael at Neverland this morning. 8/29/13
Unlike · · Follow Post · Share · 11 minutes ago
1278497_618251378195634_1349812812_n.jpg

Neverland 8/29/13

1062597_618249404862498_370714207_n.jpg

Neverland 8/29/13 11:00am Happy Birthday Michael 

1097469_618248971529208_1205527587_n.jpg

Here is a picture taken beyond the gate. It's all very dry. The guard shack is there. That's all. We did see ground keepers around the property. But you can't see the house or the gardens from the gate. From what I heard , the gardens are now being cared for.

The Source:
Facebook - Cookie Ames :clapping:

Last edited:
[youtube]ZzdUNcXyNas[/youtube]

Michael Jackson - Neverland Ranch - Charity Party 2003

September 13th, 2003: Michael Jackson hosts a star-studded charitable event at Neverland Valley Ranch, ticket price at pre sale being $725, with proceeds going to the Oneness charity, Make A Wish and El Ai Como E Que Fica. Guests enjoy a tour of Jackson's menagerie, amusement rides, various assortments of food and other exciting things. The party subsequent to the event is hosted and broadcast live by 'KIIS FM'. Jackson briefly addresses the guests in attendance saying, "Thank you all for coming tonight. For in my opinion, in my opinion, is a very special cause and the cause is our future and the future is our children. I will continue to fight for them for the rest of my life. I thank Rick Dees, you're the man, and KIIS FM. I love you Rick! [laughs] I love you, thank you so much!" Prior to his speech, the "Harvest International Children's Choir", along with a host of fans and special guests in attendance, join in to sing 'Happy Birthday' to their favorite star. All three charities were honoured to receive donations from the event and are grateful to Michael Jackson for his support. The funds raised has greatly helped the organisations to continue their vital services.

*Oneness, a national non-profit organisation located in Calabasas, California, has as its mission the "elimination of racism and promotion of racial unity through music, the arts and education. Founded in 1999, Oneness has produced dozens of programs to implement their mission including multicultural after-school programs, plays, lectures, concerts and more. Among the more notable of programs created include the "Songwriter's Summit for Oneness", where both world-renowned and aspiring songwriters/musicians gather to write songs reflective of racial unity and social justice. The "Power of Oneness Awards" honours artists whose work contributes to the promotion of racial unity. Founding supporters of Oneness include Carlos Santana, Sarah McLachlan, Michael Jackson, Common, Chaka Khan, Brian McKnight, B.B. King and many others.
Oneness thanks Michael Jackson for supporting its efforts to promote unity among all people through music the arts and education.

*The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions. The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Florida and Tri-counties California are proud to be one of the beneficiaries of the "once in a lifetime"; event at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. We appreciate the support of the donors, volunteers and attendees who will help children with life-threatening medical conditions experience the power of a wish.

*E Ai Como E Que Fica is a grassroots organisation located in the slums of Rio de Janeiro that provides food, clothing and medical care for children living in poverty. Romero Britto, a native of Brazil himself, states, "[I am] humbled and honoured to have a tribute party that will help E Ai Como E Que Fica ... I am very thankful for this tremendous honour to be part of an event that will serve children living in poverty."

[youtube]chKUBRqZ5ns[/youtube]​

Michael Jackson's "Neverland Charity Event" Interview with Rick Dees
Published on Mar 19, 2013

Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 8:45 am, Michael Jackson has personally decided to do an exclusive interview with Rick Dees. Michael has called on the radio in Toronto, Canada, to discuss his "charity event" and its "after party" (after party), both held in his Neverland Ranch Sept. 13, 2003. And the after party 'was broadcast by Radio Kiss will follow the event from 7:00 pm until 2:00 am. Kiss fm awarded 12 lucky winners with free tickets to the party. The other participants paid a ticket for 4 people $ 2500 or $ 725 for a single ticket. A portion of the profits from this event went to the foundation "make a wish foundation", the remaining MJ has donated to other charitable organizations.

Last edited:
FUN AT NEVERLAND RANCH

?Michael Jackson's ?Neverland Ranch? Charity & Fun for all from his heart?

#1.

#2.

Last edited:
I couldn't help it but watch all of this on Neverland brought tears to my eyes. I cry the whole time i watching the videos. Neverland need to be restore again back to the beauty it was before i know MJ is no long with but i feel in heart it something that need to be done. Miss you MJ.

Last edited:
I certainly agree that something needs to be done with Neverland. In 2010 they began restoring it but I'm not sure if they finished the process. I'm pretty sure the main house is being maintained.

I understand why many fans steer clear of the topic of Neverland, but here is my take on it:

Michael had every opportunity to liquidate and sell the place when he was alive. Instead, when he defaulted on the mortgage, he saved it. Granted, his stake in the catalogue is worth a LOT more than NL, but his debts would have been eradicated if he'd just sold the ranch. He kept the catalogue because of the residuals he'd get.

Everyone around him said he wouldn't go back, but I think there was a small part of him that maybe thought one day he'd be ready to return, or would eventually be open to it. We don't know his deepest secrets, and they only belong to him. I certainly don't blame him for leaving it, nor do I fault him for being so rightfully angry and essentially traumatized by the way it was treated - not just the raids but the commentary and sensationalized spectacle. However, he was able to forgive many awful things in his lifetime that truly demonstrate the man's eternal patience and compassion. I think eventually he would have reached that forgiveness within himself enough to return (because let's be real, forgiveness isn't for those who betrayed you, it's for your own inner peace - and we know that those who tried to take it down don't care about Michael's compassion). I really truly believe that - why else would he have tried to keep it? It's not like it's a keepsake from an ex-boyfriend or something, a photo that you keep in a shoebox for fun nostalgia long after the relationship is over.

Neverland is so magical. When I went there, I only expected to see a grotesque spectacle and feel sadness (I first went when the "plan" was to have a wake at the ranch). Instead, it's a very uplifting place. There is an energy around it and I sound crazy but I feel that's where his spirit and positive energy are. I can't describe it really. I get shivers, good ones, when I'm there. There's something about it. It really took me by surprise, and it was the only place during that summer where I felt like things would eventually be okay.

Love is so much more powerful than any of the evil that tried to take it away. Michael put so much love into that place and he revered it. It's so evident when you approach the gates, even if we can't see the developed grounds (well, not easily ;) ). It was damaged, yes, but not ruined. You can't ruin something that strong and powerful, you just can't. Neverland is a physical representation of Michael's compassion and desire for peace. It is so peaceful there.

I don't see why the Estate wouldn't restore it - maybe not to full operations, and there were rumors that they were thinking of turning it into a music school. I don't know how I'd feel about a Graceland-style thing, but maybe if it was done respectfully. The logistics of it are a nightmare as well, since the ranch is REALLY secluded, and the community wants to keep it quiet and peaceful up there. I don't blame them.

I really hope they complete the restoration though.

EDIT: didn't see the "no discussion" tag until after I posted, but we are on a forum for, you know, discussion :)

Last edited:
8633109_2.jpg

Memories of Neverland

The following items are from the collection of Sony Records Producer Bruce “Automatic” Vanderveer who visited Neverland for four days in 1994 as a guest of Michael. Neverland Valley memorabilia items including: blue plastic lunch box, Frisbee, markers and crayons, t-shirt in original bag, napkin, wristwatch, playing cards, stickers, notebook and other items bearing the Neverland Valley logo.

The Source:
http://www.icollector.com/Original-...iend-visiting-him-at-Neverland-Ranch_i8633109

Last edited:
[youtube]LJFHFXMOQwE[/youtube]

'Neverland appeals to the child inside of every man, woman and child. It’s a place where I feel that you can return to your childhood. Er, you find grownups, you know, doing things they haven’t done since they were like, ten years old. It’s er, it’s a fun pace to be. It’s er… so much to do, er, I always wanted to have a place where you’re just busy all day and there’s just, er, unlimited space to go on quads, and mountains and horseback. All kinds of fun things. Was, er, it’s just a fun place. I love it. And er… I will always love it and I will never, ever sell Neverland. Neverland is me, you know. It’s, it represents the… totality of who I am. It really does. I love Neverland.''

Michael → (01:47 - 02:05) I can’t believe that. First shot of me without my shirt on hahahahaha! I’m a nice person! I just took a shower!
And I washed my hair thoroughly! Ahh! :)

The Source:
Facebook

Last edited:
Paris-Jackson-MAIN.jpg

Paris Jackson Creates Neverland Grief Therapy !
Posted: 10:22 a.m. MST February 18, 2015 // by: azcentral.com​

Paris Jackson has built a Zen garden at the Neverland ranch. She has been visiting her childhood home of her late father, Michael Jackson, and has helped work on a special spot for peaceful reflection.

The space is situated on the site where a Ferris wheel once stood and Paris, 16, had the 'Thriller' hitmaker's favorite image, a Peter Pan-like boy sitting on a moon, carved into the ground in the middle of the garden.

''She's been there more than her siblings said the close friend. ''She reflects on how Michael would talk to her about not losing her innocence as a child, to not let people —even family — take advantage of her, and to always look after her brothers.''

Paris — who, along with her brothers Prince, 18, and Blanket, 12, was placed in the care of her grandmother Katherine Jackson following the death of her father in June 2009.

Paris_at_Neverland_paris_jackson_16795278_800_98.jpg

The source added: ''More than anyone else, losing Neverland hurts Paris the most without a doubt. It`s her home why can`t they just leave her alone!''

''There are things up at Neverland that she insisted upon while she still has the access, and the garden was one of them.''

'Neverland appeals to the child inside of every man, woman and child!'

To read the full article,
(Due to some personal issues the writer of this article were not able to be professional regarding Michael or his children )

The Source:
http://www.azcentral.com/story/ente.../paris-jackson-zen-garden-neverland/23616133/

:heart:

Last edited:
Michael's Neverland in Photos

Thank you Lisa Blanton - Pics from April/May 2015

0042bpx5.jpg

006soqph.jpg

0106lsg1.jpg

018wfs4e.jpg

Thank you @CaliforniaPicz - Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Santa Barbara County, California May 19

BiKVGpPCAAAYnZt.png:large

[COLOR="#blue"]Thank you Paris78 for sharing and Posting all these amazing photos of OUR beautiful and Magical Neverland[/COLOR]

:heart:​

Last edited:
10446677_10152939528277514_8049798944700439059_n.jpg

Michael's Neverland still holds Unexpected Surprises for Fans !

[COLOR="#Navy"]Thank you so much Lisa Brisse for sharing this with us [/COLOR]

So... Once again... Michael is at it again. I am here in the Santa Ynez Valley as I always am on the weekends spending time with my Little Miss. I was thinking I need to run to Santa Maria for some horse feed. As I get in my car, I am aware it is the 10th anniversary of Michael's acquittal and so I decide to stop by the Michael Jackson Neverland Ranch and gate just to... Pay my respects or I don't even know what... Just be there and honor what happened there 10 years ago when Michael drove back from the courthouse after the long and senseless trial.

10425354_10152939528222514_452190104273445695_n.jpg

I get there and I am all alone which is fine. It's peaceful. I am there maybe all of three minutes and the security guard asks me to step aside for a moment as a car is coming in. It's a big suburban. As I stand aside, the man driving the suburban has his window down, we make eye contact and smile as he drives through. I recognize him. He stops for a moment to talk to the security guard and then continues on the property. I asked the security guard if that was Tom Barrack, owner of Colony Capital, the entity that has control of Neverland. The security guard hesitates somewhat surprised that I knew and says yes.

11088531_10152939528822514_3166898175395124341_n.jpg

Long story short, I was able to sign and leave a copy of my book, Michael Jackson: The Man in Our Mirror, A Reflection of Our Collective Soul with the security guard to give to Mr. Barrack. The security guard smiles and asks me if I had ever been to Neverland on Family Days when my mom worked for Michael. We chatted with great joy about that.

As I drove away... Continuing on my way to get my horse feed, I am smiling and a little shocked. What just happened there? With the sale of Neverland so much in the news right now and today being the 10th anniversary of Michael's acquittal, it was a bit of a surreal moment.
Thank you Michael. If I would've arrived not 10 minutes later, I would've missed Mr. Barrack. But for some reason, our paths were meant to cross today.
In the inscription I wrote, Dear Mr. Barrack, thank you for caring about Michael and Neverland all of these years. Whomever the new owner may be, I hope Michael's spirit will always be honored.

That's my story for today. Love and light, magic and miracles to all!

[COLOR="#blue"]Thank you Lisa for sharing this exciting story and Posting all these amazing photos of OUR beautiful and Magical Neverland[/COLOR]

The Author and The Source:
Lisa Brisse Facebook Page

:heart:

Last edited:
Back