Michael's Unreleased Material [MERGED]

Re: List of Michael's Unreleased Material

I'm in the process of making a simple PDF file documenting all known information about the unreleased tracks. It's sort of a prelude to my long-promised book of unreleased material and doesn't go as in depth. All updates will be featured there :)

I'm really looking forword to this PDF file ;)

looking forward to the PDF file AT will be a wonderful read, looking forward to it! very exciting to see such vast lists, let's hope some of those never before heard song's titled there are complete and available for future release

I'm in the process of making a simple PDF file documenting all known information about the unreleased tracks. It's sort of a prelude to my long-promised book of unreleased material and doesn't go as in depth. All updates will be featured there :)

okay,great :)

What about....

She's Not A Girl
You Ain't Gonna Change Nothing
Lucy Is In Love With Linus
Who Is The Girl With Her Hair Down
Lonely Man
Michael McKeller
You Are A Liar
Make A Wish
Baby Smiles
Sister Sue
Tragedy of a Cheerleader
Little Girls
In The Valley
Why Shy
I Have This Love of Me
Mama Lola
California Grass
Bad Girl
Lonely Bird
People Have To Make Some Kind of Joke
We Are the Ones
Fantasy
Saved By the Bell
Far Far Away

It's fascinating watching him recall these songs...

Last edited:

Well, since I'm barred from posting in that thread for some reason...

Well, since I'm barred from posting in that thread for some reason...

Hi Steve. You were a Jr member ( You must have 10 posts and be upgraded to full Member to have full access to some forums ) but please don't disregard admin requests in threads. You should have access to the great debate now . If not PM myself, admin or any staff and they will fix any problem I hope that helps.
The Great Album Debate. http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/99883-Michael-The-Great-Album-Debate

Wow, never seen those videos, he doesn't look really happy tho :/

Wow, never seen those videos, he doesn't look really happy tho :/

That was a few days after the allegations of child molestation. And he had a molar pulled on top of that. Poor guy, I'm sure filming that was the last thing he wanted to do.

That was a few days after the allegations of child molestation. And he had a molar pulled on top of that. Poor guy, I'm sure filming that was the last thing he wanted to do.

Oh :( Thank you for the info!

Please update your list:

A Place with No Name pr(oduced by Dr. Freeze, recorded 1998) full song leaked 02.12.2013.

I Am a Loser (produced by Brad Buxer, recorded 1998) Full song leaked in summer 2013.

I Was The Loser- snippets leaked 2013

Groove of Midnight (recorded 1987) 01:32 Demo version leaked

Still the King (produced by will.i.am, recorded 2006/2007)-snippet leaked 2013

Days in Gloucestershire (produced by Brad Buxer, recorded 2008)-2 snippets leaked

People of the World (recorded 1998) J-Friends version released in late 1998-several snippet of MJs version leaked

What About Us (produced by Bill Bottrell, recorded 1989) Released on June 15, 1995 on HIStory as Earth Song-No,actually What About us is demo of Earth song,leaked on Dangerous bonus disc acetate

Slave to the Rhythm (produced by L.A. Reid and Babyface, recorded 1990) 2010 Michael release candidate by Tricky Stewart leaked in December 2010-3 version leked since 2011

Someone Put Your Hand Out (recorded 1987)-Released on November 17, 2004 on The Ultimate Collection

Chicago 1945 (produced by Steve Porcaro, recorded 1985)-snippet leaked 2013

Much Too Soon (recorded 1981)-Reworked version released on December 10, 2010 on Michael

Goin' to Rio (produced by Carole Bayer Sager, recorded 1976) 0:55 snippet leaked

I Never Heard (produced by Paul Anka, recorded 1980) Released on October 12, 2009 on Michael Jackson's This Is It-No,Michaels versions of "I Never Heard" was released as This Is It. I Never Heard -MJ ft. Paul Anka was leaked on internet

Don't Walk Away (unknown recording date) Title visible on a sheet of paper denoting songs Michael wished to finalize in London-Thats released on Invicible album!Maybe he wanted perfo it on TII tour?

Can't Stop Loving You (unknown recording date) Title visible on a sheet of paper denoting songs Michael wished to finalize in London-same as above

^^A few corrections to your corrections... :p

I Was The Loser - no leaks from this song

Groove of Midnight - studio session clip has leaked

Still the King - no leaks from this song

Chicago 1945 - no leaks from this song

Goin' to Rio - no leaks from this song

I Never Heard - no leaks from this song, but Paul Anka did release a reworked version with new vocals + instrumentation sometime this past summer.

Don't Walk Away - It was indeed, but there is no source that would suggest that he wanted to perform that song live. The best bet is that it's either a reworked version of the song or a new song entirely.

Can't Stop Loving You - This is a different song entirely

^^A few corrections to your corrections... :p

I Was The Loser - no leaks from this song

Groove of Midnight - studio session clip has leaked

Still the King - no leaks from this song

Chicago 1945 - no leaks from this song

Goin' to Rio - no leaks from this song

I Never Heard - no leaks from this song, but Paul Anka did release a reworked version with new vocals + instrumentation sometime this past summer.

Don't Walk Away - It was indeed, but there is no source that would suggest that he wanted to perform that song live. The best bet is that it's either a reworked version of the song or a new song entirely.

Can't Stop Loving You - This is a different song entirely

Awesome :D

But there is short snippets for I Was The Loser,Still the King and Chicago 1945.
Goin' to Rio has 0:55 snippet that is real.

Don't Walk Away and Can't Stop Loving You - i dont know.

Awesome :D

But there is short snippets for I Was The Loser,Still the King and Chicago 1945.

Don't Walk Away and Can't Stop Loving You - i dont know.

I Was The Loser is I Am The Loser with just one line in the chorus changed and re-recorded in 2008. All other vocals are from 2003 - the same as on the leaked I Am A Loser version. No snippets of 2008 version leaked. If there are some they are fake.

I'm Still The King is will.i.am collaboration. No snippets of this song ever leaked. If there are some they are fake. Will has all the music and MJ's Estate have all the vocals so it is impossible that this song or its snippets will ever leak.

Chicago 1945 never leaked nor its snippets. If there are some snippets of this song online they are fake.

I Was The Loser is I Am The Loser with just one line in the chorus changed and re-recorded in 2008. All other vocals are from 2003 - the same as on the leaked I Am A Loser version. No snippets of 2008 version leaked. If there are some they are fake.

I'm Still The King is will.i.am collaboration. No snippets of this song ever leaked. If there are some they are fake. Will has all the music and MJ's Estate have all the vocals so it is impossible that this song or its snippets will ever leak.

Chicago 1945 never leaked nor its snippets. If there are some snippets of this song online they are fake.

Yes and what about Going to RIO? i was told thats real and it sounds real.
Can you be so kind and tell me your opinion of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3dizgj3V4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbOfnuVlKtg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njY2e8fhiIM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OzRMhh8g30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqr_9W6YhKI - that sounds familiar are some song from it released? I recognised Do you know where your children are,Slapstick,Sunset Driver.Do you know what are others?

Michael Jackson - Remember What I Told You (Demo Snippets)

Thanks

Happy New Year,

Yes and what about Going to RIO? i was told thats real and it sounds real.
Can you be so kind and tell me your opinion of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3dizgj3V4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbOfnuVlKtg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njY2e8fhiIM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OzRMhh8g30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqr_9W6YhKI - that sounds familiar are some song from it released? I recognised Do you know where your children are,Slapstick,Sunset Driver.Do you know what are others?

Michael Jackson - Remember What I Told You (Demo Snippets)

Thanks

Happy New Year,

1 - Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me - real snippet of a real song recorded around 2000 with Rodney Jerkins for Invincible album, some fans/collectors have the full song
2 - FAKE! But the song with that name exists, recorded around 1976 for Off The Wall album
3 - FAKE! Also Chicago 1945 is totally different song from Al Capone & SC, not demo or early version
4 - Poor quality of leaked 2003 version with someone saying "I Was The Loser" over it
5 - Can't Get Outta the Rain - released, Cheater - released, DYKWYCA - unreleased, 2010 version leaked in full, In The Back - released, Love Never Felt So Good - unreleased, 2 versions leaked - original 1980 Demo and new 2010 mix, Trouble - unreleased, leaked, Monkey Bussiness - released, Slapstick - unreleased, leaked, Work That Body - unreleased, leaked, Sunset Driver - released

One thing about Alfonzo - though his voice isn't like Michaels he definitely had the MJ 70's style down really well.. the vocal riffs, and the different ways he sang words.. It's actually really cool to hear!

1 - Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me - real snippet of a real song recorded around 2000 with Rodney Jerkins for Invincible album, some fans/collectors have the full song
2 - FAKE! But the song with that name exists, recorded around 1976 for Off The Wall album
3 - FAKE! Also Chicago 1945 is totally different song from Al Capone & SC, not demo or early version
4 - Poor quality of leaked 2003 version with someone saying "I Was The Loser" over it
5 - Can't Get Outta the Rain - released, Cheater - released, DYKWYCA - unreleased, 2010 version leaked in full, In The Back - released, Love Never Felt So Good - unreleased, 2 versions leaked - original 1980 Demo and new 2010 mix, Trouble - unreleased, leaked, Monkey Bussiness - released, Slapstick - unreleased, leaked, Work That Body - unreleased, leaked, Sunset Driver - released

Wow thanks :)
DYKWYCA - unreleased, 2010 version leaked in full,-there exist other version?
Love Never Felt So Good - unreleased, 2 versions leaked - original 1980 Demo and new 2010 mix-can you tell me which one is 1980 and which one is 2010?I have 03:25 version

Wow thanks :)
DYKWYCA - unreleased, 2010 version leaked in full,-there exist other version?
Love Never Felt So Good - unreleased, 2 versions leaked - original 1980 Demo and new 2010 mix-can you tell me which one is 1980 and which one is 2010?I have 03:25 version

Both Do You Know Where Your Children Are & Love Never Felt So Good were considered for 2010 MICHAEL album. So the songs were updated/finished by new producers. Some instrumentation is different, new piano part was recorded for LNFSG and Steve Lukather recorded new guitar solo for DYKWYCA. Those versions leaked in 2010 around MICHAEL album release. Original 1980 Demo of LNFSG leaked much earlier, around 2002. Original version of DYKWYCA never leaked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIPFqXMwEHI
http://mjinsiders.wordpress.com/201...-version-lover-never-felt-so-goo-2010-leaked/

2010 version is 3:17 (It's pretty much the same, but higher quality, and intro is cut out).

Last edited:

Both Do You Know Where Your Children Are & Love Never Felt So Good were considered for 2010 MICHAEL album. So the songs were updated/finished by new producers. Some instrumentation is different, new piano part was recorded for LNFSG and Steve Lukather recorded new guitar solo for DYKWYCA. Those versions leaked in 2010 around MICHAEL album release. Original 1980 Demo of LNFSG leaked much earlier, around 2002. Original version of DYKWYCA never leaked.

http://mjinsiders.wordpress.com/201...-version-lover-never-felt-so-goo-2010-leaked/

2010 version is 3:17 (It's pretty much the same, but higher quality, and intro is cut out).

Thanks.
Do you have link to 1980 version of LNFSG mp3?

I have just one more question for you,if you could help me by telling which one if real or fake:

Michael Jackson This Is It - Heartbreak Hotel (Instrumental Snippet) 00:22
Michael Jackson & Akon - Hold My Hand (Original) 03:36
Xscape demo (Snippet) 00:10
Blue Gangsta demo 03:56
She's Trouble - i have three different version !?
I have This Dream-instrumental 05:07
Michael Jackson ft. Siedah Garett-Groove Of Midnight 04:40
Michael Jackson Bumper Snippet (Bad Session) (Bad SE Acetate) 00:15
Monster Demo 05:38
Shake Your Body Down To The Ground (Space Duke edit) 08:33
Rock With You - Original demo by Rod Temperton (Snippet) 01:07
This Is It (Rehersals) [18 June 2009] 10 songs 20:13minutes
The Tides Will Turn 04:39
Man (Snippet)
Seeing Voices Instrumental 03:37
Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury - There Must Be More To Life Than This 02:04,
Right Here Waiting (Demo) 01:23
Evil Eye Snippet 00:10
The Best Thing Snippet 00:10
I Can't Get You Off My Mind (Snippet) 00:20
Joy Snippet 00:10
Monster (Demo Snippet) 01:10
Much Too Soon (Demo) (Snippet #2) 00:13
Save Me 03:39
The Jacksons Cupid (Unreleased Song) 03:31
Blue Gangsta The Fugees(Demo) 01:48
Red Eye Instrumental 02:51
River Ripple (instrumental) 01:14
Children Holydays ,snippet
Break Of Dawn (Demo Snippet) 00:40
Michael Jackson in studio Rare!! - Ekam Satyam 00:41
Unbreakable (Snippets Early Demo)-very rare 00:11 00:59
Mamacita 04:01
Vibrationist 03:39
Remember What I Told You (Demo Snippets) 01:23

Thats all ,thanks mate
Best wishes in 2014 :)

Last edited:

PROBABLY FAKE
REAL
FAKE
PROBABLY FAKE
DEPENDS WHAT THEY ARE
MAYBE FAKE. Mostly because its a instrumental.
FAKE
REAL
FAKE. Unless your talking about the album candidate version.
ID SAY FAKE
PROBABLY FAKE
DEPENDS WHAT THIS IS
Man (Snippet) 00:59
THESE ARE FAKE

OKay. Condor. This is Jason Malachi.

FAKES.

Condor. I suggests not using youtube or Soundcloud to look for NEW MJ snippets. A lot of this stuff is fake, and if you want to know whats out there, id be happy to make a list.
IF I DO NOT LIST IT BELOW. IT HASNT LEAKED/ISNT real..

Hold my Hand 2010 album candidate snippet leaked
Hold my Hand 2007 demo Leaked.
4 Hollywood Tonight Demo 2001/2007 Snippets Leaked
4-5 People of the World 1995 Snippets leaked
2 Days in Gloucestershire 2008 snippets leaked
1 Much too Soon 1994 demo snippet leaked
DYKWYCA 2010 leaked
LNFSG 2010 Leaked
Slave to the Rhythm 2010 album candidate leaked
Slave to the Rhythm 2013 Bieber duet leaked

"""""""""All Right
Black Widow 2007 demo leaked
All I Need 2007 demo leaked
Breaking News demo snippet leaked
Monster demo snippet leaked
Ready 2 Win 2007 leaked
Water 2007 leaked
Stay demo snippet leaked
Stay 2007 demo leaked
All I Need 2010 album candidate leaked
Monster 2010 album candidate leaked
KYHU 2010 album candidate leaked""""""""

CGYWOOM 2001, 2 snippets leaked
Escape 1999 leaked
A Place Without No Name 1999 leaked
I Am A Loser 2003 leaked
Another Day 2001, 2 snippets leaked
Blue Gangster 1999 leaked
The Way You Love Me 1999 demo snippet leaked

Children's Holiday Instrumental leaked.
Money demo snippet leaked

She Got It leaked
If You Don't Love Me leaked
Work That Body leaked
Bumper Snippet Dangerous Era leaked
Serious Effect leaked
For All Time 1991 leaked
What About Us leaked
Gone Too Soon alt leaked
Bumper Snippet Bad era leaked
Groove Of Midnight has a snippet out there, but Bad25 searches couldn't find the track.

Starlight demo leaked
Baby Be Mine demo leaked
The Girl is Mine solo leaked
Hot Street leaked
Slapstick leaked
Nite line leaked
She's Trouble leaked
There must be more to Life Than This solo leaked in LQ
State of Shock w/ FM leaked in LQ
LNFSG 1980 leaked

Off The Wall demo snippet leaked.

Last edited:

None of them are real. If they don't have vocals on them, I can pretty much guarantee that they're 100% fake. Billy has posted a comprehensive list of all currently leaked tracks/snippets. As he's said, if a song isn't on this list, it is not leaked. I did a quick look over and I'm pretty positive he got everything.

Best wishes for the new year!

None of them are real. If they don't have vocals on them, I can pretty much guarantee that they're 100% fake. Billy has posted a comprehensive list of all currently leaked tracks/snippets. As he's said, if a song isn't on this list, it is not leaked. I did a quick look over and I'm pretty positive he got everything.

Best wishes for the new year!

Im Still The King and Remember What i Told you have vocals,i can upload them on one site ,can you listen and tell me your opinion?

PROBABLY FAKE
REAL
FAKE
PROBABLY FAKE
DEPENDS WHAT THEY ARE-What you mean? I have 3:46,3:53 and 04:08 long versions
MAYBE FAKE. Mostly because its a instrumental. -listen and tell me your opinion link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t35TjUfWRiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTdL6VYyKWA

FAKE
REAL
FAKE. Unless your talking about the album candidate version. - What you mean?
ID SAY FAKE
PROBABLY FAKE
DEPENDS WHAT THIS IS-10 SONGS TOTAL DURATION 20:13 MINUTES IN MP3,SAYS 18.6.2009
Man (Snippet) 00:59
THESE ARE FAKE

OKay. Condor. This is Jason Malachi.- who is he?

FAKES.

Condor. I suggests not using youtube or Soundcloud to look for NEW MJ snippets. A lot of this stuff is fake, and if you want to know whats out there, id be happy to make a list.
IF I DO NOT LIST IT BELOW. IT HASNT LEAKED/ISNT real..

Where to look snippets then?

CAN YOU GIVE ME LINK TO SONGS ABOVE,OR UPLOAD THEM?

Hold my Hand 2010 album candidate snippet leaked
Hold my Hand 2007 demo Leaked.
4 Hollywood Tonight Demo 2001/2007 Snippets Leaked
4-5 People of the World 1995 Snippets leaked
2 Days in Gloucestershire 2008 snippets leaked
1 Much too Soon 1994 demo snippet leaked
DYKWYCA 2010 leaked
LNFSG 2010 Leaked
Slave to the Rhythm 2010 album candidate leaked
Slave to the Rhythm 2013 Bieber duet leaked

"""""""""All Right
Black Widow 2007 demo leaked
All I Need 2007 demo leaked
Breaking News demo snippet leaked
Monster demo snippet leaked
Ready 2 Win 2007 leaked
Water 2007 leaked
Stay demo snippet leaked
Stay 2007 demo leaked
All I Need 2010 album candidate leaked
Monster 2010 album candidate leaked
KYHU 2010 album candidate leaked""""""""

CGYWOOM 2001, 2 snippets leaked
Escape 1999 leaked
A Place Without No Name 1999 leaked
I Am A Loser 2003 leaked
Another Day 2001, 2 snippets leaked
Blue Gangster 1999 leaked
The Way You Love Me 1999 demo snippet leaked

Children's Holiday Instrumental leaked.
Money demo snippet leaked

She Got It leaked
If You Don't Love Me leaked
Work That Body leaked
Bumper Snippet Dangerous Era leaked
Serious Effect leaked
For All Time 1991 leaked
What About Us leaked
Gone Too Soon alt leaked
Bumper Snippet Bad era leaked
Groove Of Midnight has a snippet out there, but Bad25 searches couldn't find the track.

Starlight demo leaked
Baby Be Mine demo leaked
The Girl is Mine solo leaked
Hot Street leaked
Slapstick leaked
Nite line leaked
She's Trouble leaked
There must be more to Life Than This solo leaked in LQ
State of Shock w/ FM leaked in LQ
LNFSG 1980 leaked

Off The Wall demo snippet leaked.

thank you very much for help :)