VIDEO: GLEE's Kevin McHale Talks Michael Jackson's 'Bad'

qbee

Proud Member
Wow I love just listenting to Kevin speak about Michael's Bad videos, his talent and what a great influence he is.

VIDEO: GLEE's Kevin McHale Talks Michael Jackson's 'Bad'

In the video below, GLEE's Kevin McHale (Artie) talks about the experience of recreating Michael Jackson's "Bad" for Season 3's Jackson tribute episode. Click below to watch the interview!

http://youtu.be/0HlEPpwI7i0
GleeOnFox Published on Dec 28, 2012
Kevin McHale talks about the amazing experience of recreating "Bad" and the tremendous influence
Michael Jackson has had on him as a performer.

Be sure to tune back in to GLEE when it returns on January 31 on FOX. In the upcoming episode titled "Naked", the New Directions produces a sexy calendar to raise money for their trip to Regionals. Rachel (Lea Michele) is faced with a personal dilemma when she's cast in a student film. Finn (Cory Monteith) and Sue (Jane Lynch) go toe-to-toe.

GLEE is a musical comedy about a group of eager and ambitious students who strive to outshine their singing competition to win Nationals while navigating the cruel halls of McKinley High. Since its debut,GLEE has become a bona fide cultural phenomenon, received prestigious honors including the Golden Globe and Peabody Award and singlehandedly made glee clubs cool again.

In addition to the regular cast, GLEE has featured guest appearances by a wide range of talented performers, including Gwyneth Paltrow (who won the 2011 Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series), Carol Burnett, Kathy Griffin, Cheyenne Jackson, John Stamos, Britney Spears, Kristin Chenoweth, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Molly Shannon, Olivia Newton-John and Neil Patrick Harris, who won a 2010 Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for his work on the show.

Source: http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/VIDEO-GLEEs-Kevin-McHale-Talks-Michael-Jacksons-Bad-20121228

Kevin is the best when it comes to talking about MJ. I follow him on twitter and every so often he tweets nice words about MJ and his greatness.

Waw that was great. Is this guy in a wheel chair or is it a prop?

Waw that was great. Is this guy in a wheel chair or is it a prop?

From Wiki
McHale currently stars on Glee as Artie Abrams, a member of the McKinley High glee club... Although his character is in a wheelchair, McHale is a skilled dancer and has said that it is hard to keep his feet from moving along with the music while on the set.

^^Oh I see thanks. As you can see I know nothing about Glee.

I saw this on YouTube earlier today and I wish I could thank him for sharing this. I am a performer too and it feels really good to hear another artist saying that they think like you do.
What he said about understanding his own creativity because of Michael, in music but also in many other areas, it's great to know I'm not alone in thinking this way about Michael

Back