Riley Keough Presley talked about Michael!

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Riley is going to model for Mango and she recently gave an interview where she talks about Michael.

Riley Keough Presley: "I have gone over to my grandmother Priscilla

Before going I say, politely, that I should not ask anything about Scientology, creed which professed seen the interview, nor about alleged relationships. Sitting next to Riley, who first visit to Spain, found her publicist and a friend, and are not willing to stand up. In the background is the translator of the listener. Another of these interviews full of political commissars ... It is as if the granddaughter of Elvis Presley (19 year old, blonde, candid, seemingly shy and scared a) the press will go to infect swine flu. So I am surprised that she has not placed a mask.
QUESTION: Riley, what name so ... original. Does it mean anything?
ANSWER: I'm Irish. Well, I was born in Los Angeles, but my father (the musician Danny Keough) is Irish. And I had a name that comes from Ireland.
Q: And your last name is pronounced ...
R: 'Kio', is also Irish.
Q: But you use more Presley.
A: No, no. Presley is the maiden name of my mother. I am Riley Keough, pure and simple.
Q: So in your face is something of your famous grandfather.
R: See? I do not need the name (laughs). I take writing in the face.
Q: Has worked for Dior, Dolce & Gabbana ... ¿Mango is not too casual for you?
A: Absolutely not. It is an honor that I have chosen the image. I love to make quality clothing at a good price.
Q: In one month turns 20. Would you like to move to the score?
A: Well ... The truth is that I love being a 'teenager'. I'm not exactly looking forward to meet the twenty.
Q: What good is being an adolescent?
A: It lets you do more nonsense ... Just kidding.
Q: Teens often difficult.
A: It is not my case. I've never been a difficult teenager. Seriously, I've always been pretty good girl. I have my moments of rebellion, but in general I have been obedient.
Q: Your mother, Lisa Marie Presley, despite having been a rebel, has a reputation for being very strict on their children's education.
A: It is. Even the 18 years she put many limits, such as not arriving home late. But now I have the majority, I am an adult.
Q: Is it true that the parade 14 years in Milan against the will of his mother?
A: Not really. But it is true that at first she was very skeptical. Was concerned that the business of fashion can be a tough environment for a child. In the end, agreed.
Q: You worked with Kate Moss. How is it?
A: Great. I love it.
Q: Do you want to look like her?
A: I have thought about doing this for the rest of my life. I do not know very well what I am going to dedicate ...
Q: What music, perhaps?
A: I love playing the piano, but I never devoted to music in a professional manner.
Q: To avoid comparisons?
R: So because I never thought about being a singer. Yes I wanted to be a classical pianist. But it was not difficult because I learned music theory. I play the piano by ear. I guess it was something in the genes ...
Q: Elvis, your grandfather, is a myth. For you too?
A: It seems strange that, no. I feel for him so any grandchild feels towards his grandfather, except, of course, for that little ... difference.
Q: You have known, but what image is it?
A: At home I was never said: "This was your grandfather and was a big myth." Just grew up with it, seeing it everywhere. And finally accepted as something natural. Of course, I admire. I love his music. I grew up with it. It is something that is still alive.
Q: The music or your grandfather?
A: (Laughs) His music, of course, not him.
Q: Do you understand the fanaticism around Graceland?
A: Sure. It seems crazy, but logical, because he did something really big.
Q: You landed on several front pages with your mother and grandmother, Priscilla. Is there something in common in women Presley?
A. In regard to personality? No. We are totally different. My mother is probably the strongest of the three. My grandmother is sweeter. I've gone over it.
Q: Your mother has been married several times ...
(Here the journalist involved, with a dry cut, "Please ask to talk fashion," ordering).
Q. Riley, does not want to answer that?
A. Well, I wanted to ask what exactly?
Q: If you are afraid to pass him like your mother in their marriages with Nicholas Cage and Michael Jackson, which lasted only a few months.
A: I do not know. I have not thought of marrying.
"No boyfriend '

Q: Upon entering, I have been asked not to ask for her boyfriend.
A: You can ask. But at this point is that I am not dating anybody.
Q: I have also been warned not ask about Scientology.
(Again involving the publicist: "Riley, do not answer to that).
A: Excuse me, but is it a secret cult or something? I see Tom Cruise as hidden ...
A: No, no ... (Laughter) Of course, it is no secret. But it is a personal choice and not be able to explain it.
Q: Tell me then, its principles.
A: My principles are: integrity, being faithful to your beliefs and do not hurt other people.
Q: Is a conservative girl?
A: I do not know. Let me think ... I think not much.
Q: Have you recently seen your former stepfather, Michael Jackson?
A: No. I have no contact with him.
Q: What about bad memories?
A: No, no, oh no. All good.

005.jpg

009.jpg

179s1k.jpg

mang_rileyo.jpg

She is a very pretty woman, she looks like her mum especially with the mouth and the eyes. I'm glad that she is respectful about Michael and doesn't feel the need to bad-mouth to get attention, maybe someone else close to her could perhaps take a leaf out of her book :).

She's stunning, you can just tell she's a Presley. Michael Jackson being your step father, thats crazy cool!

She is a very pretty woman, she looks like her mum especially with the mouth and the eyes. I'm glad that she is respectful about Michael and doesn't feel the need to bad-mouth to get attention, maybe someone else close to her could perhaps take a leaf out of her book :).

Agree!!!!!!!

I don't think you need to make a thread for this she only said two words

well she's close to auggie...rebbie's son. he's tyte w/ ryan cabrerra and she's been dating him for several yrs....kinda funny how her boyfriend's bf is her former stepfathers nephew...california is really too damn small lol

She's pretty.

A Pretty Young Thing.

P.Y.T.

Well, at least she's honest. Though, I bet her Mom tells her BS.

her mom is a b!tch we all know that. Im just glad she didn't stoop to her mothers level and trash him. Michael doesn't deserve that from any of his ex's. lol Even if he might have been a player lol.

LMP needs to get a life. her singing career didn't pan out like she wanted it to in the start. shes a bitter old woman.

btw no i don't believe it was all michaels fault.

i don't really envision lmp sittingaround w/ ben and riley talking smack about mj. they have their own lives, she's too busy w/ hubby number....? i lost count and her new twins.and riley's not stupid

her mom is a b!tch we all know that. Im just glad she didn't stoop to her mothers level and trash him. Michael doesn't deserve that from any of his ex's. lol Even if he might have been a player lol.

LMP needs to get a life. her singing career didn't pan out like she wanted it to in the start. shes a bitter old woman.

btw no i don't believe it was all michaels fault.

tha hell? lmp didn't say adamn thing. this about her daughter....let the past be past and let it go. mj did

this will not be a thread allowing people to slag off on lmp....u wanna do that, go open a blog

tha hell? lmp didn't say adamn thing. this about her daughter....let the past be past and let it go. mj did

this will not be a thread allowing people to slag off on lmp....u wanna do that, go open a blog

omg....

i really didnt know what this thread was about until you poitned it out. :doh:
opinions mean nothing in threads do they? honestly!

just delete that post and all will be hunky doory again.:yes:

Last edited:
she's really gorgeous, Lisa has some strong genes, cuz she look JUST like her momma. Plus, she seems sweet.

And I love that second pic of Mike and the kids, I've neever seen it before.:flowers:

She is beautiful girl :) and very smart to answer that question
"No, no, oh no. All good"

I think it can be a thread,,anything concern or talk about Michael can be coz I want to know too :) thanks Moonwalker.Fan for posting

Riley doesn't look like any of her family to me. she looks more like a cross between Kate Moss and a rock singer, whose name currently escapes me. i know one thing..Michael shoulda had her publicist. that's one hell of a good pulicist. the only good one in my memory of recent happenings. lol. i'm glad she has such a good career and good words about MJ. very refreshing.

Wow. What a beautiful girl!! She looks just like her mom...in fact, I thought it was LMP for a minute!! It's good her upbringing was on the strict side...makes her know a good set of values and all...

omg....

i really didnt know what this thread was about until you poitned it out. :doh:
opinions mean nothing in threads do they? honestly!

just delete that post and all will be hunky doory again.:yes:
not when ur bashing someone w/o merit and especially not when u don't even know who said what.

This thread is kinda misleading.......as she did'nt exactly 'talk' about Michael...

that was interesting to read a little about LMP's daughter :)
I love this picture! :smilerolleyes: it looks like she's using Michael as sort of a shield against her strict mother ^^ I think it sounds like she's a terrific mother :yes:

She's grown up fast, very pretty girl. Why would someone ask if she has bad memories? Again, it shows how people think they know and assume what goes on when it comes to Michael. His public persona just isnt representative of how he is in relationships to others, in a lot of cases.

Wow, she's beautiful!

What a weird question to ask her, any bad memories. :mello:

well she's close to auggie...rebbie's son. he's tyte w/ ryan cabrerra and she's been dating him for several yrs....kinda funny how her boyfriend's bf is her former stepfathers nephew...california is really too damn small lol

cosigns lol

Back