[WARNING] Intertainment Tonight interviews Thorson Liberace Ex. who claims affair with MJ

Perhaps he, along with fiddes and raffles, spent most of the last 10 yrs of mj's life all together in some parallel universe taking turns to hold the umbrella.

I shouldn't laugh, but this bit made me lol:D
Michael's umbrella is like the one in Mary Poppins movie, magic brolly:wild:

Yes, he says he met michael when he was 17 but he looked a little uncertain when he said that - if he writes a book he would surely have to try and be more accurate about these things. He didn't give an age for when the 'affair' started. .
This is very clearly another of his lies.MJ only most certainly met him when he(tHORson) was with liberace.And Thorson says he met Liberace when he was 19.Very, very sloppy journalism from ET.Shameful really.Where in the world would MJ have been this fool at 16/17?
It is almost certain that he wanted to give the impression that an affair took place as soon as they met. Stupid fool!

This is very clearly another of his lies.MJ only most certainly met him when he(tHORson) was with liberace.And Thorson says he met Liberace when he was 19.Very, very sloppy journalism from ET.Shameful really.Where in the world would MJ have been this fool at 16/17?
It is almost certain that he wanted to give the impression that an affair took place as soon as they met. Stupid fool!

Are you sure that it really came from him and not from the editing?

Isn't he implying that MJ pushed him away because of his (Mj's drug addiction), at 2:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGfEyyDD40

Last edited:
Thorson got plastic surgery to look like Liberace. lol So that's why they look so much alike. That shows how cooky in the head he really is. Also E.T been goin down the drain even before Mary Hart decided to leave. And I do remember her jumpin in on that whole Baby Dangling B.S just like the rest of em. She really ain't no different in my book from the rest. She was still workin their while Diane Demon was too.

Last edited:
In the beginning ET was OK by junk standards. They will merely mention what a star was doing at the time, but as the late 80s/90s rolled in it become more tacky focusing on soundbites and sensationalism, so I do not hold them to any high standards as some do.

Basically thorson claims are issues that the media and Michael so-called friends have been saying: 1) he was speaking to Michael, implying here that he had an ongoing relationship with him; 2) Michael had doctors around him; 3) Michael had plastic surgery; 4) Michael is gay; 5) Michael is a child molester; 6) Michael was a druggie. Because these claims are always the highlight of media news on Michael it is easy for any person to make up stores around these issues by looking at what the media has reported or the mysterious "sources" have told Enquirer, Sun, etc. If you look at it there is nothing new here-only Fiddes name is added. Sometimes it is Carter, sometimes Klien, sometimes the friend Cascio, etc.--they all have these stories where they are involved in 1 or more of these tabloid issues listed above.

ET should not even bring Emanuel into this because he could have said himself if there was any wrongdoing on Michael's part. I doubt they would not dare mention Macauley, because he is more vocal.

Emanual has been pretty vocal aswell. He always states that MJ was like family and denied all those stupid tabloids rumors!

What fake relationship involves Michael still speaking to her in 2005 even after she'd trashed him in the media? If that was some business deal, then MJ seriously screwed that one up.

I thought the reason why she trashed him bck then was that she hated him cuz he wasnt talking to her and also cuz of the charges.

They do look scarily alike.

Yes it is rather scary lol

Emanual has been pretty vocal as well. He always states that MJ was like family and denied all those stupid tabloids rumors!

Exactly. They always try to bring other people into their comments, and the point is if such people were victims they would be the ones to speak up.

Great vid by Luna Jo that totally exposes Thorson's lies:mat::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1CfKp6D_7M&feature=youtu.be&a
However bad Thorson is, why does the media never do any checking -:perrin::perrin::perrin:

Because they have no integrity. They have stressed the limits of "freedom of the press/speech" and use it in a way the founding fathers never intended. To me much of that profession needs to be revamped--but that is another thread.

Back