MJ's user in MJJC

^ that would have been a guess of mine... imagine if he had a SN and talked crap about Mike just to see how we would react...

maybe even getting banned haha

I think he was disguising himself here. He was posting here as a teenage girl from Egypt. That way, no one would've assume the user to be the KoP :cool:

Anyways, do you think other celebs are lurking around here, like MJ's famous fans? Does Kanye West have an account here?

LOLLLL ummm nooooo i dont think west would even know bout this place

Just find a list of all the posts people made before June 2009 and see which ones never made a post after June 2009.. way to narrow it down haha

Just find a list of all the posts people made before June 2009 and see which ones never made a post after June 2009.. way to narrow it down haha

Do you know that some of his fans committed suicide when they found out he was dead?Very sad.
R.I.P. to all of them

Anyways, do you think other celebs are lurking around here, like MJ's famous fans? Does Kanye West have an account here?

Haha, this question pops in my mind when I see the word "guests". Do celebrities have an account here ? I do not know. Maybe. Now, do some of them lurk on mjjc ? I wanna say yes, most likely. If you are a fan, it's hard not to stumble upon mjjc. :)

I think he would never write posts - just read. - But that's only my guess.

thats one more way to be good to each other , just dont put stamps on people , just like anyone couldve been mj on the forum , be good to anyone in life because u never know who he truly is and how much we can hurt people with bad words

Assuming this is true, I cannot imagine what this forum meant to Michael.

Living the life those close to him said he did in his final years, I can only imagine Michael felt like half the world had forgotten about him, and half was against him. I remember reading that he once went to a club and was shocked when "Billie Jean" came on. In that state of mind, can you imagine finding a forum where THOUSANDS of people are dedicated to you? I know there's all this discussion about whether or not celebrities really cared about their fans, but given Michael's life from 2006-09, I can only imagine any love meant the world to him.

Couldn't agree more. I think this forum meant a great, great deal to Michael, probably more than he could have expressed, especially considering the situation in the last years.

I think he was disguising himself here. He was posting here as a teenage girl from Egypt. That way, no one would've assume the user to be the KoP :cool:

LOL @ the teenage girl from Egypt scenario. That would be a bit too far fetched, but I can very well envision him doin' a bit of online gender bending for the sake of distraction. He was after all, one helluva prankster.

AlwaysThere said:
I pray one day we find out what his username was (and how he proved himself to be the real Michael Jackson to the mods).

I think Michael could have creative ways of proving himself to people, but I think it would indeed be interesting to see how he went about it with the mods here at MJJC. The conventional way of "hi, I'm the real deal, y'all better make way for me & my royal online self" wouldn't go that far I would imagine. After all, online anyone can claim to be anything and anyone. Even his voice and hand-writing could be immitated rather well for those less experienced. Can you imagine something even more abstract, as online activity? I'm sure though that he had his methods of staying in touch with people and making his presence felt.

If those should ever be revealed, that's a whole different matter altogether. If Michael had wanted for his online username to be known, I bet he would have made sure it would be. Although I can see the attraction anonimity had for him, the game-lover in him may have also enjoyed tellin' people that he had been around under this or that username all that while. But that's just my silly, little guess. I guess we'll never know.

Can't help but wonder one thing - why is everyone so sure Michael had only one username and one needed only for lurkin'? With all due respect to the mods here, would he be obliged to report to them his every last online activity? What if he went truly incognito and hid right underneath everyone's noses & even posted every now and then? I think it would be terribly intriguing to find out if and what he ever posted around here, but then again, there is no way to truly find that out.......

I'm sorry guys but a promise is a promise, I can tell you, he had an account that both he and his management team used to frequent to see what was being said, I can also tell you due to our long-standing etiquette and tone towards him and his family he preferred us over many of the other fan clubs, I know first hand the last thing he wanted to read was being torn apart by his own fans because they felt some sort of right to do so in the name of being fans, I'm pretty sure he'd had enough of that by the mainstream media, so the one place he wanted to seek solace he chose here.

That is all I will say on it as I have done for many years, but as said a direct promise was made to him which I will never break - sorry :(

Anyway - if anyone wants to research our 130,000 members to see if they can, in fact, find it, be my guest, I'd love to see what the investigators in you can come up with.

Oh and btw, the only reason I know was because I was warned - as they do ;)

I'm sorry guys but a promise is a promise, I can tell you, he had an account that both he and his management team used to frequent to see what was being said, I can also tell you due to our long-standing etiquette and tone towards him and his family he preferred us over many of the other fan clubs, I know first hand the last thing he wanted to read was being torn apart by his own fans because they felt some sort of right to so in the name of being fans, I'm pretty sure he'd had enough of that by the mainstream media, so the one place he wanted to seek solace he chose here.

Quoted and bolded for emphasis.
Since becoming an MJ fan I've gotten into it on more than a few occasions with MJfans on here and on other websites for going in on Michael and/or supporting people (or straight up being a fan of people) that talked shit about him and/or did him wrong in some way.

Although, I'll admit, I do sometimes go back and forth with those types until I get tired of it just to mess with them, even if I don't really have a bone to pick with them at the time.:lol:

I think Michael could have creative ways of proving himself to people, but I think it would indeed be interesting to see how he went about it with the mods here at MJJC. The conventional way of "hi, I'm the real deal, y'all better make way for me & my royal online self" wouldn't go that far I would imagine. After all, online anyone can claim to be anything and anyone. Even his voice and hand-writing could be immitated rather well for those less experienced. Can you imagine something even more abstract, as online activity? I'm sure though that he had his methods of staying in touch with people and making his presence felt.

If those should ever be revealed, that's a whole different matter altogether. If Michael had wanted for his online username to be known, I bet he would have made sure it would be. Although I can see the attraction anonimity had for him, the game-lover in him may have also enjoyed tellin' people that he had been around under this or that username all that while. But that's just my silly, little guess. I guess we'll never know.

Can't help but wonder one thing - why is everyone so sure Michael had only one username and one needed only for lurkin'? With all due respect to the mods here, would he be obliged to report to them his every last online activity? What if he went truly incognito and hid right underneath everyone's noses & even posted every now and then? I think it would be terribly intriguing to find out if and what he ever posted around here, but then again, there is no way to truly find that out.......

Don't know if anyone's thought of this but Karen Faye was/is a member here. I'm pretty sure he could have gone on here and read posts under her username, maybe even posted :)

I've known for a while that Karen Faye was a member here, not just here either, I remember her being among those who would defend those leaked autopsy reports, that weren't leaked at all, but simply made up by the NYDailyNews, on Michaels behalf, saying how untrue they were. I too remember first signing up and seeing Gaz mention things like MJ & his management had an account here specifically. I think that came about when you guys were discussing the whole thing one of the brothers did during Michaels trial, in which they sold off some fake merchandise to fans, and Michael wasn't very happy about it, and decided to correct the situation himself in some way. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

Yes I remember Karen Faye was a member who posted a number of years ago. She was also a member on MJNO as well back in the day and posted there occasionally. Her username escapes me now though, can't remember it.

It wasnt like her nickname that michael gave her? Turkle??

Yes I remember Karen Faye was a member who posted a number of years ago. She was also a member on MJNO as well back in the day and posted there occasionally. Her username escapes me now though, can't remember it.

Turkle :)

Back