Nonoka is in the HOT SEAT!

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
1. What is your favourite Michael memory?

2. Do you have any pets?

3. Do you have twitter?

Yeah, finally I have an own hot seat! :D

1. As I'm not a fan since a very long time, my favourite Michael memory was in 2009 - when Michael announced his TII concerts (I was really so excited...:()

2. Yes! I have a dwarf rabbit and I love him very much! He's such a cute and clever animal!

3. No, I'm not really into those things like Twitter, Facebook or MySpace.

Last edited:
What's your favourite Michael mannerism?

I don't really know, I have many :D
But one of my favourites is that I always mention Michael when I talk with friends about something...Even when it's about dishes or something like that lol

If you could take a trip around the world, where would you start, where would you end and why did you chose those?

If you could take a trip around the world, where would you start, where would you end and why did you chose those?

I think I would start in London because it's the nearest metropolis to my home which I haven't visited yet. The end would definitely be Los Angeles because I LOVE this city and Forest Lawn is there too!
Oh, I'd give almost everything for a world trip...I really love travelling :yes:

Me too. :wild:

Yes, travelling is such a cool thing, isn't it? I love discovering different cultures! Many people don't like travelling because of the jetlag, but I think seeing all those amazing places of the earth is worth a thousand jetlags :yes:

You have some amazing and unforgettable trip you made?

Yes, I have! For example, I've just visited Los Angeles 2 weeks ago (and as I said in the previous post, I fell in love with this city) - it's such an amazing place to be! But the main reason why I visited this city was - of course - Forest Lawn and Neverland. It was such a great (but sad :() feeling there at those 2 places....But I still miss Michael :cry:

Some other amazing cities I visited were Paris and Cairo (but of course before this civil commotion) :yes:

Last edited:
Yes, travelling is such a cool thing, isn't it? I love discovering different cultures! Many people don't like travelling because of the jetlag, but I think seeing all those amazing places of the earth is worth a thousand jetlags :yes:

Yes!!!! :wild:

Yes, I have! For example, I've just visited Los Angeles 2 weeks ago (and as I said in the previous post, I fell in love with this city) - it's such an amazing place to be! But the main reason why I visited this city was - of course - Forest Lawn and Neverland. It was such a great (but sad :() feeling there at those 2 places....But I still miss Michael :cry:

I know.... :cry:

Some other amazing cities I visited were Paris and Cairo (but of course before this civil commotion) :yes:

Cairo? :unsure: OMG!
kermit.gif
I am crazy to know Egypt! :wild:

What do you like there? You went to the Cairo Museum? There is so much to see :wild: and has the mummies :fear: ....

Cairo? :unsure: OMG!
kermit.gif
I am crazy to know Egypt! :wild:

What do you like there?

Well, as I said, I'm very interested in different cultures so I really wanted to discover the great culture of Egypt! It has so much history, it's probably the greatest culture of all time!

You went to the Cairo Museum? There is so much to see and has the mummies ....

Yeah, I went to the Cario museum and it was great there! Lots of interesting stuff...and yes, some mummies were there too...Even some unwrapped, 4000 year old bodies of pharaos :ph34r:

Oh, and I also went to the Pyramids of Giza (they're near Cairo) - and it was one of the greatest things I've ever seen! Really absolutely amazing! And this is definitely one of those sights which are worth a thousand jetlags, as I said before! Wow, just wow!
And you could also get inside the pyramids, but it wasn't really nice there. It was very muggy and there weren't even hieroglyphs! But seeing them from the outside was still one of the coolest things ever!

Well, as I said, I'm very interested in different cultures so I really wanted to discover the great culture of Egypt! It has so much history, it's probably the greatest culture of all time!

Yeah, I went to the Cario museum and it was great there! Lots of interesting stuff...and yes, some mummies were there too...Even some unwrapped, 4000 year old bodies of pharaos :ph34r:

Oh, and I also went to the Pyramids of Giza (they're near Cairo) - and it was one of the greatest things I've ever seen! Really absolutely amazing! And this is definitely one of those sights which are worth a thousand jetlags, as I said before! Wow, just wow!
And you could also get inside the pyramids, but it wasn't really nice there. It was very muggy and there weren't even hieroglyphs! But seeing them from the outside was still one of the coolest things ever!

The mummies are incredible. How they are still preserved as it is incredible. You saw Dr. Hawass in the museum? :wild:

The mummies are incredible. How they are still preserved as it is incredible.

Yeah, they're really incredible (but a bit scary, though....:fear:)

You saw Dr. Hawass in the museum?

No, unfortunately, I didn't saw him. But the museum visit was still so cool!

Any more questions, everyone? :blushing: :fear:

Yeah, they're really incredible (but a bit scary, though....:fear:)

:lol:

I love mummies. :eek: :fear: They fascinate me because it is really very curious and wonderful work done by mummifiers in these mummies. All so well preserved. I think there is some kind of mystery about it that has not been revealed.

No, unfortunately, I didn't saw him. But the museum visit was still so cool!

:doh:

It's wonderful work he does in preserving the history of his country. :wild: And I'm sure anyone who went to the Cairo Museum came away fascinated.

Any more questions, everyone? :blushing: :fear:

:shifty:

You have a country that you still want to visit? :wild:

:lol:

I love mummies. :eek: :fear: They fascinate me because it is really very curious and wonderful work done by mummifiers in these mummies. All so well preserved. I think there is some kind of mystery about it that has not been revealed.

Yeah, they fascinate me too! Actually, everything from the culture of Egypt fascinates me :wild:

You have a country that you still want to visit?

Yes! :wild:
I would love to visit Australia! I would also like to visit some of the South American countrys, especially Brazil (maybe we will even meet us there ;))! And China sounds also very interesting. Oh, and there's South Africa, too....
There are SO many countries I still want to visit :wild:
I hope I can afford a world trip one day - this would really be awesome! :punk:

Funny I would ask something about a passion of yours without knowing it :D . I love traveling too.

What is your job? Do you enjoy it? Why did you chose it?

Do you have children and are you married?

Yeah, they fascinate me too! Actually, everything from the culture of Egypt fascinates me :wild:

Me too! :wild:

I would love to visit Australia! I would also like to visit some of the South American countrys, especially Brazil (maybe we will even meet us there ;))! And China sounds also very interesting. Oh, and there's South Africa, too....
There are SO many countries I still want to visit :wild:
I hope I can afford a world trip one day - this would really be awesome! :punk:

Brazil!!! :eek: :wild:
kermit.gif
:lol: China must be very beautiful with all that architecture. :wild: I would also like to visit Japan :wild: and I love Oriental cuisine. :hungry: South Africa is another amazing place. :wild: Have you thought about going on safari and see all those wonderful animals up close? :wild: :fear: It should be very exciting. :wild:

Are you German? :shifty:

If I go to Germany, what the place where I can not fail to visit? :wild:

Do you speak other languages? What? :wild:

Sorry for the very late answer, I was very busy last month so I didn't have the time to reply :( :( :(

Brazil!!! China must be very beautiful with all that architecture. I would also like to visit Japan and I love Oriental cuisine. South Africa is another amazing place.

I completely agree! How about visiting those countries together? Seems like we would have a lot of fun ;)

Are you German?

I live in Germany (and I love it :wub:) and I was born there, but actually, I'm Hungarian (the biggest part of my family lives in Hungary).

If I go to Germany, what the place where I can not fail to visit?

Well, if you come to Germany, you should definitely visit Berlin. It's half modern and half ancient. A must-do is visiting the city centre. There's the Brandenburg Gate and the "Reichstag" (the German parliament) with its iconic glass dome (both sights are next to each other). You should also visit the 70m high Berlin Victory Column (you can walk to the top of it). Those three sights are located at the same avenue and if you walk it down completely, you also walk past some old castles and the almost 400m high Berlin Television Tower. There's an observation deck located at 200 metres height and you have a great view of the whole city up there!

If you stay more than a week, you should also visit Munich and Hamburg (and possibly Cologne with its world famous, 160m high cathedral)

Do you speak other languages? What?

I speak English and German (obviously lol), French, Hungarian and Latin (although the last one is completely unnecessary lol)

:)

Last edited:
Sorry for the very late answer, I was very busy last month so I didn't have the time to reply :( :( :(

No problem! ;)

I completely agree! How about visiting those countries together? Seems like we would have a lot of fun ;)

Sure!!! :wild: :punk:
kermit.gif
LOL

I live in Germany (and I love it :wub:) and I was born there, but actually, I'm Hungarian (the biggest part of my family lives in Hungary).

Wow! :eek: I do not know anything about Hungary. :doh: It is a beautiful country? Hungarian to be very difficult to talk :fear: ....

Well, if you come to Germany, you should definitely visit Berlin. It's half modern and half ancient. A must-do is visiting the city centre. There's the Brandenburg Gate and the "Reichstag" (the German parliament) with its iconic glass dome (both sights are next to each other). You should also visit the 70m high Berlin Victory Column (you can walk to the top of it). Those three sights are located at the same avenue and if you walk it down completely, you also walk past some old castles and the almost 400m high Berlin Television Tower. There's an observation deck located at 200 metres height and you have a great view of the whole city up there!

If you stay more than a week, you should also visit Munich and Hamburg (and possibly Cologne with its world famous, 160m high cathedral)

Fascinating! I really want to know all those places. :wild: I do not remember seeing any picture, but as it stands today was where the Berlin Wall?

I speak English and German (obviously lol), French, Hungarian and Latin (although the last one is completely unnecessary lol)

:)

Do you speak Hungarian well (since you grew up in Germany...)? And they say that German is too difficult to learn.

Have you seen Michael in Germany (tours)? :wild: :heart:

Wow! I do not know anything about Hungary. It is a beautiful country?

Yes, it's quite a nice country. There are many interesting places to explore and Budapest (the capital city of Hungary) is a very ancient city (much more older than Berlin) so there are castles everywhere. Then there are some nice old bridges crossing over the Danube River (one of the longest rivers in Europe) and the Hungarian Parliament is the 3rd biggest Parliament of the world (about 3 times as big as the "Reichstag"). Here's a nice pic of the city centre:

15q69tl.jpg

Hungarian to be very difficult to talk ....

Nah, it's not that hard!

I do not remember seeing any picture, but as it stands today was where the Berlin Wall?

Well, all those sights (except the TV tower) are much older than the Berlin Wall, so they already existed when the Berlin Wall was built. But yes, that's right, the Brandenburg Gate and the "Reichstag" were next to the Berlin Wall. It seemed like a very sad and lifeless place but after the demolition of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and 1990 all those sights got renovated and Berlin is now a beautiful, very lively place!
Here's a pic of the city centre (the pic was taken from the top of the 70m high Victory Column, here's a better resolution: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Berlin_skyline_2009w.jpg) :

54d65t.jpg

To the left, you can see the "Reichstag" with its glass dome, in the middle you can see the Brandenburg Gate (it's actually much bigger if you see it in person) and behind it, you can see some nice castles, and the TV tower.
Oh, I love Berlin :wub:

Do you speak Hungarian well (since you grew up in Germany...)?

Well, I can speak it good, but not perfectly. If I order something to eat there and talk a bit to the people, then it's easy. But I can't talk with them for a long while or discuss something with them, because then it's too difficult for me.

And they say that German is too difficult to learn.

Well, German has always been my first language and I only learnt Hungarian afterwards - so I can't really tell if it's difficult to learn. But yes, it is known that German is quite a difficult language. But it's not impossible to learn it.
If you're smart, it will be easy for you to learn it - that's for sure !

Have you seen Michael in Germany (tours)?

No, I was still a kid when he was here to perform :(
But I had a chance to see him in London 2009....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Any more questions, everyone? (and you, Ash? :shifty:) ....:ph34r:

Last edited:
Yes, it's quite a nice country. There are many interesting places to explore and Budapest (the capital city of Hungary) is a very ancient city (much more older than Berlin) so there are castles everywhere. Then there are some nice old bridges crossing over the Danube River (one of the longest rivers in Europe) and the Hungarian Parliament is the 3rd biggest Parliament of the world (about 3 times as big as the "Reichstag"). Here's a nice pic of the city centre:

15q69tl.jpg

Nah, it's not that hard!

Well, all those sights (except the TV tower) are much older than the Berlin Wall, so they already existed when the Berlin Wall was built. But yes, that's right, the Brandenburg Gate and the "Reichstag" were next to the Berlin Wall. It seemed like a very sad and lifeless place but after the demolition of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and 1990 all those sights got renovated and Berlin is now a beautiful, very lively place!
Here's a pic of the city centre (the pic was taken from the top of the 70m high Victory Column, here's a better resolution: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Berlin_skyline_2009w.jpg) :

54d65t.jpg

To the left, you can see the "Reichstag" with its glass dome, in the middle you can see the Brandenburg Gate (it's actually much bigger if you see it in person) and behind it, you can see some nice castles, and the TV tower.
Oh, I love Berlin :wub:

Well, I can speak it good, but not perfectly. If I order something to eat there and talk a bit to the people, then it's easy. But I can't talk with them for a long while or discuss something with them, because then it's too difficult for me.

Well, German has always been my first language and I only learnt Hungarian afterwards - so I can't really tell if it's difficult to learn. But yes, it is known that German is quite a difficult language. But it's not impossible to learn it.
If you're smart, it will be easy for you to learn it - that's for sure !

:wild:

Beautiful pictures! It's a lot of places to visit. :wild: So it is easy to learn Hungarian? :fear: I'll check it out. :wild: I would love to learn to speak French :wild: and German :fear: ... WOW :eek: ... for me it's so complicated. :doh: The accent is funny. :lol:

I remember when I was in college, a teacher showed us someaudio of speeches by Hitler. :fear: So strong was the voice of man :eek:... you could feel the power of man through his voice. But it was also scary. :fear:

No, I was still a kid when he was here to perform :(
But I had a chance to see him in London 2009....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Really? :cry: Press conference? How was it? Did you see him up close? :(

Any more questions, everyone? (and you, Ash? :shifty:) ....:ph34r:

:shifty:

So it is easy to learn Hungarian?

Well, it's not very easy, but as I said, it's not very hard too. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = very hard, 10 = very easy) I would give it 6 - 7 points ;)

I would love to learn to speak French and German ... WOW ... for me it's so complicated. The accent is funny.

French is quite easy IMO. I learnt the complete language within 2 years.
Well, and I can teach you German, if you want ;)

BTW: Michael loved Germany :D

I remember when I was in college, a teacher showed us someaudio of speeches by Hitler. So strong was the voice of man ... you could feel the power of man through his voice. But it was also scary.

Hitler was a sick man. We Germans hate him because of what he has done. And many people think that Germany is still a bad country. That's why we hate him even more - without him, there wouldn't be so much prejudice against our country.

Really? Press conference? How was it? Did you see him up close?

Oh, I'm sorry, I made an grammatical error - I meant that I would have had a chance to see him - because a friend of mine got 2 tickets for the TII shows in September 09 :cry: (screw you, Murray....)

Well, and I can teach you German, if you want ;)

Really? :wild:

BTW: Michael loved Germany :D

Yes.... :wub:

Hitler was a sick man. We Germans hate him because of what he has done. And many people think that Germany is still a bad country. That's why we hate him even more - without him, there wouldn't be so much prejudice against our country.

Yes. :( It's sick to think how many thousands of Jewish men, women and innocent children were killed. The other day I was reading about progoms against the Jews, I was so bad .... I was thinking of those people in despair and pain. It was a very sad, violent and frightening. :cry:

Oh, I'm sorry, I made an grammatical error - I meant that I would have had a chance to see him - because a friend of mine got 2 tickets for the TII shows in September 09 :cry: (screw you, Murray....)

I know.... :( I had two tickets to see Michael. :cry: *big sigh*

Yeah, why not?
I could send you PMs with some vocabulary and info about grammatic or something like that ;)

Yes. It's sick to think how many thousands of Jewish men, women and innocent children were killed. The other day I was reading about progoms against the Jews, I was so bad .... I was thinking of those people in despair and pain. It was a very sad, violent and frightening.

Yes, I agree. And as I said before, many people think that the German are still evil people. Actually, we're anything but violent. There's much prejudice against our country just because of this single, sick man :angry:

I know.... I had two tickets to see Michael. *big sigh*

Wow, you had tickets, too? For which show?
:cry:

More questions, everyone? :D

Yeah, why not?
I could send you PMs with some vocabulary and info about grammatic or something like that ;)

Really? :wild: I want!!!!
kermit.gif
:blushing:

Yes, I agree. And as I said before, many people think that the German are still evil people. Actually, we're anything but violent. There's much prejudice against our country just because of this single, sick man :angry:

Very sad. :( This is so ridiculous and meaningless. I hate any kind of prejudice. :perrin:

But Germany is really beautiful. :wild: Hey... and German food? It's really good? What is your favorite food? :hungry:

Germany has many museums?

Wow, you had tickets, too? For which show?
:cry:

Yes.... :cry: 12, 14 and 16 January 2010 :cry: and you?

Really? I want!!!!

Alright, we can do it! You just have to tell me how and where I should teach you a bit of German - in a chatroom, via PM's or somewhere else. :yes:

Very sad. This is so ridiculous and meaningless. I hate any kind of prejudice.

Yeah, it's really stupid. But sadly, there's prejudice all over the world - we have to deal with it. I mean, there was so much prejduice against Michael, too :(

But Germany is really beautiful.

Thanks ;)

Hey... and German food? It's really good?

Well, Germany doesn't have such elegant and tasteful food like France but it's still good. But I don't think you will like the German food ;)
However, I can introduce you to it a little :)

There's a very popular food which is called "Sauerkraut", it's something like pickled cabbage. You can eat it with a sidedish or without one.
Here's a pic:

34h7uhj.jpg

It's actually much more tasty than it looks like :yes:

Another very popular food is called "Bratwurst", it's a tradition here to eat it. It's a cooked sausage and it tastes crisp.
Here's a pic:

2a8oug4.jpg

So as you can see, German food is rather simple and probably not the best in the world ;)
But it's very popular in Europe (and a bit in the US, too) and, as I already said, it tastes good!

What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is actually not German food, it's something from France - it's called "Côtelette à la Provence" . It's delicious cutlet, served with vegetable. :hungry:
Here's a pic:

zn0k12.jpg

Oh well, now I'm really hungry....

Germany has many museums?

Especially Berlin is full of museums! There's a little island in the city centre (a river flows through Berlin) and it's called "Museumsinsel" (= Museum Island) - it's a complex of 5 museums and they are one of the most important museums in the world. It's also a very famous tourist attraction, people visit it from all over the world.
One of those 5 museums is about Egypt, so it would be very interesting for you ;)
It contains the world famous "Nefertiti Bust", I'm sure you heard about it. Here's a pic of it:

3501ht5.jpg

Yes.... 12, 14 and 16 January 2010 and you?

29 September 2009 :cry:

Last edited:
Nonoka;3454474 said:
Alright, we can do it! You just have to tell me how and where I should teach you a bit of German - in a chatroom, via PM's or somewhere else. :yes:

Send a PM. ;)

Nonoka;3454474 said:
Yeah, it's really stupid. But sadly, there's prejudice all over the world - we have to deal with it. I mean, there was so much prejduice against Michael, too :(

Hey > :hug:

Nonoka;3454474 said:

;)

Nonoka;3454474 said:
Well, Germany doesn't have such elegant and tasteful food like France but it's still good. But I don't think you will like the German food ;)
However, I can introduce you to it a little :)

There's a very popular food which is called "Sauerkraut", it's something like pickled cabbage. You can eat it with a sidedish or without one.
Here's a pic:

34h7uhj.jpg

It's actually much more tasty than it looks like :yes:

Another very popular food is called "Bratwurst", it's a tradition here to eat it. It's a cooked sausage and it tastes crisp.
Here's a pic:

2a8oug4.jpg

So as you can see, German food is rather simple and probably not the best in the world ;)
But it's very popular in Europe (and a bit in the US, too) and, as I already said, it tastes good!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking: Well.... :lol: It's not as pretty :fear:, but seems to be good. :unsure: :lol: But I did not like much. :fear: Sorry! :blushing: And the candies German? :unsure: Well, they must be really tasty. :wild:

Nonoka;3454474 said:
My favorite food is actually not German food, it's something from France - it's called "Côtelette à la Provence" . It's delicious cutlet, served with vegetable. :hungry:
Here's a pic:

zn0k12.jpg

Oh well, now I'm really hungry....

Now... I liked it! It seems to be very good. :hungry:

Nonoka;3454474 said:
Especially Berlin is full of museums! There's a little island in the city centre (a river flows through Berlin) and it's called "Museumsinsel" (= Museum Island) - it's a complex of 5 museums and they are one of the most important museums in the world. It's also a very famous tourist attraction, people visit it from all over the world.
One of those 5 museums is about Egypt, so it would be very interesting for you ;)
It contains the world famous "Nefertiti Bust", I'm sure you heard about it. Here's a pic of it:

3501ht5.jpg

Nefertiti! :wild: You know, the bust was found by a German Egyptologist and so is Germany. But I know that Egypt is struggling to manage to get the bust, after all belongs to the history of Egypt. Dr. Zahi Hawass (one of the greatest Egyptologists) is fighting for it, but it seems that for now, he could not:

German foundation refuses to return

r

File photo of German Chancellor Angela Merkel looking at the statue of Queen Nefertiti (Nofretete) after a ceremony marking the opening of the Neues Museum (New Museum) in Berlin October 16, 2009.
Credit: Reuters/Guido Bergmann/Bundesregierung/Files

BERLIN/CAIRO | Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:41pm EST

(Reuters) - A German foundation rejected Monday an Egyptian request to return the 3,400-year-old bust of Queen Nefertiti, a sculpture which draws over one million viewers annually to a Berlin museum.

Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities (SCA) sent the request to the Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation, which runs the Neues Museum in the German capital where the bust is kept.

"The foundation's position on the return of Nefertiti remains unchanged," foundation president Professor Hermann Parzinger said in a statement. "She is and remains the ambassador of Egypt in Berlin."

Egypt's antiquities chief, Zahi Hawass, appealed to the foundation seeking the return of the bust, famed for its almond-shaped eyes and swan-like neck. However, the foundation said it did not consider the letter an official state request as it had not been signed by Egyptian Prime Minister Ahmed Nazif.

German archaeologist Ludwig Borchardt discovered the bust about 275 km south of Cairo in 1912, and it was taken to Germany the following year.

Hawass, who sent a similar letter in 2009, has said in the past that documents presented by the Neues Museum confirmed Borchardt tried to pass the bust off as a less significant find to secure it for Berlin. The museum has said it was acquired lawfully and Egypt had no legal claim to it.

The SCA, which Hawass heads, said in an email that its request had been approved by both Prime Minister Nazif and the Egyptian ministry of culture.

"This request is a natural consequence of Egypt's long-standing policy of seeking the restitution of all archaeological and historical artefacts that have been taken illicitly out of the country," it said.

Hawass has campaigned to repatriate several pharaonic treasures in recent years, including the Rosetta Stone now in the British Museum.

(Reporting by Eric Kelsey in Berlin and Patrick Werr in Cairo; writing by Brian Rohan; editing by David Stamp)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/24/us-germany-egypt-nefertiti-idUSTRE70N6N220110124

:fear:

Have you ever been in these museums about Egypt? :wild:

Nonoka;3454474 said:
29 September 2009 :cry:

So sad..... :cry:

Hey > :hug:

Hello Nonoka ;)

What's your fave Michael Song?

How did you 'discover' Michael?

Awwww :boohooI had tickets to the 'première' night of TII on July 8 :cry:

What 'attracted' you in Michael? His smile, his singing, dancing, kindness, ...

:ciao: :heart: Sweet Nonoka :group: I haven't heard much from you in a while mj angel :pray: want to thank-you so much again for your help in the " On This Day in Michael History" Thread...

My question, is what is the Michael song that makes your heart sing when you hear it and why ?

Oh my god, I totally forgot about this thread...Omg, I'm so sorry, guys! :(

Okay, let's start...With 3 months delay :blush:

Daryll748;3593030 said:
Hello Nonoka ;)
Hey Daryll! :D

What's your fave Michael Song?
I think I gotta stick with Smooth Criminal. There's just something so cool about it, and the music video is truly a piece of art!

How did you 'discover' Michael?
I'm not a long-time MJ fan :ph34r:
I got into him in summer 2008 with the King Of Pop album...I bought it just out of curiosity, because, you know, the media has always been talking much about him :ph34r:
Well, I was really impressed, and I started to dig his other songs and his performances too. However, it really started in early 2009...The TII announcement finally brought me into a fan-hysteria :lol:
Well, but shortly after that...:(

Awwww :boohooI had tickets to the 'première' night of TII on July 8 :cry:
I know, it's still hard to cope. Just to think it will be 3 years now :cry:

What 'attracted' you in Michael? His smile, his singing, dancing, kindness, ...
At first it was his music. And when I started to dig his performances, his dancing really fascinated me (and it still does)! With the time, I've also started appreciating his great humanity and his will to always help other people. Oh, and I thought he looked like a total sympathic man, no matter what other people said ;)

Have a good night, Daryll! :)

MJ TinkerBell;3603165 said:
:ciao: :heart: Sweet Nonoka :group:

Hey MJ TinkerBell! :)

I haven't heard much from you in a while mj angel :pray: want to thank-you so much again for your help in the " On This Day in Michael History" Thread...

I'm sorry, I'm currently studying at college, so I do not have too much time on my hands.
I wish I could help you again...Maybe in summer as I'm having holiday then.

My question, is what is the Michael song that makes your heart sing when you hear it and why ?

That's quite a hard question! I have many Michael songs like that...I think Human Nature is that kind of song. I just love the whole atmosphere of the song and Michael's voice is really beautiful in that song. And The Lost Children is also touching! I do love his angry songs too, though...Lyrically, Money and TDCAU are just so genius in my opinion, I don't even know where to start.
Have a great day, MJ TinkerBell! ;)

I promise you guys I'll try to keep track of this thread now :lol:
I really didn't look into this thread like summer last year :lol:

Last edited:
Back