J. Randy Taraborrelli to be on CBS's The Early Show

Guys, Randy is almost the only TV journalist who knows enough about Michael to actually respect him and even understand him to an extent. He is the only biographer who sympathies with Michael. He is one of the few media people who can actually help to bring out the truth. Why lash out on him?

I really don't understand all this hate - especially with focus on people like Oprah and JRT, while those who truly hurt and humiliated Michael during his life seem to be forgotten about.

Sorry, hims show 'sympathy' towards Michael is not enough to ignore that he is a liar and an attention seeker. Also, if he sympathies with Michael so much, why did he wait until after Even C. killed himself to tell the world what a creepy fellow he was. Why did he praised Diamond and Sneddon if he was really on Michael's side? Why does he still insist on Michael being an addict during the trial, despite Mez's saying he was alert? In fact, why does he half step the pedo charges and instead give merit to both sides?

The standards for those who defend Michael can't be that low. In fact, I would whether take a straight out hater who admits have problems with Michael, then someone who shows false sympathy or friendship like JTR, Deepak, and Oxman.

JTR understands crap about Michael as far as I know. He didn't even know about Michael's sleeping problems until after he died and now he goes around pretending he knew the entire time.

Guys, Randy is almost the only TV journalist who knows enough about Michael to actually respect him and even understand him to an extent. He is the only biographer who sympathies with Michael. He is one of the few media people who can actually help to bring out the truth. Why lash out on him?

I really don't understand all this hate - especially with focus on people like Oprah and JRT, while those who truly hurt and humiliated Michael during his life seem to be forgotten about.

Mr. 2 posts,

Because of 'fans' like you, 'parasites' like that is still out there.

got love newbie fans who are clueless about mj and his history.either that or he runs JRT's fanclub lol

Why, you are being so nice to new members of the community!

Dears, believe me, having a gazillion posts on a fan board doesn't make you older, better or more knowledgeable fans. It only means you waste way too much time blabbering on the internet. ;)

And I'm a girl, btw, so it would be "Ms."

Last edited:
Dears, believe me, having a gazillion posts on a fan board doesn't make you older, better or more knowledgeable fans. It only means you waste too much time blabbering on the internet. ;)

OK, Ms 3 posts.

LOL

Last edited:
Randy is almost the only TV journalist who knows enough about Michael to actually respect him and even understand him to an extent. He is the only biographer who sympathies with Michael. He is one of the few media people who can actually help to bring out the truth.
:blink::hysterical: U actually believe that? Or Sadly fell for his fakeness!:doh: Okay..?

Randy can go hang out with his home girl Diane and both can fall off a cliff for all I care! I never seen someone like Randy exaggerate a "friendship" from one lousy pic of MJ from the 70's!:bugeyed Crazy dude! :ph34r:

J Randy terrible liar knows about as much as I know about Michael's life. And for the record I know Jack S---

Why, you are being so nice to new members of the community!

Dears, believe me, having a gazillion posts on a fan board doesn't make you older, better or more knowledgeable fans. It only means you waste way too much time blabbering on the internet. ;)

With all due respect, its a good thing then that they spend too much time 'blabbering' on the internet like you said, because by doing so they can let you know the real deal as it relates to Taraborelli and that bastard was no friend of Michael Jackson.

knows about as much as I know about Michael's life

Maybe. The difference is he gets to be on TV, and you don't. None of us does. I'm simply choosing to take whatever help we can get.

I'm not saying he is perfect or knows everything. But if we demand perfection from people who support Michael, we'll have 0 supporters left. Because nobody is perfect, and if you think someone is, you simply haven't got to know them well enough.

There are not many people out there on TV who can talk about Michael not as a celebrity, but as a human being. From what can be seen seen in JRT's various reports over the years, he always tried to humanize Michael and explain his behavior and character to viewers. Maybe he took some liberties, maybe he got some things wrong. But he tried. For that he deserves certain respect.

He does believe in MJ's innocence now - at least so it seems. He is a fan. He does see Michael in a positive light (that is evident from his FB). And he is a well-spoken journalist. Hence, I am willing to hear what he has to say.

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding. I don't care what he says about Michael that you may like the bottom line is this Randy is a big liar and not only that he is a bad liar. I don't care if he thinks Michael was the personal assistant to Jesus Christ Randy is still a liar and if you like getting your reason to feel good about Michael from a liar then that is your lost

But this guy is not horrible about MJ.. he seems like a real fan his facebook is bascially completely MJ ..and Diana Ross, I think he is actually obsessed with MJ.. he even has him on his profile picture sometimes.. his picture photoshoped with MJs. He doesn't believe MJ was guilty of the charges or anything like that, so i dont think this will be bad.

Last edited:
J.A.T is surely gifted at imagination. He has written many biographies down to details as if he is a fly presenting in the person's house 24/7.
Well, if he has to say something about MJ now, pray him not to use that 'gifted imagination.' :)

LOL! That made me laugh! It's true though.

I wish this man would crawl back in the whole he came out from! Bringing back the 05 trial into the spot light! Why? He wasn't on MJ side during that time! He thinks people will forget!? He thought MJ would go to jail and praised the Prosecution and Diane Dimond on Court TV! Saying their doing a good job! He needs to really F*CK OFF! He is so FAKE! He was know friend of MJs, what a JOKE! NEXT!

Really do you have a link or something? I'd like to see this, because according to him he was the only reporter, who, when asked at the trial, said he believed MJ was not guilty. Please post/PM me evidence that shows otherwise, or anything nasty he has said bout MJ, cause I'd like to post it on his facebook and show him, if he has lied about that.

Really do you have a link or something? I'd like to see this, because according to him he was the only reporter, who, when asked at the trial, said he believed MJ was not guilty. Please post/PM me evidence that shows otherwise, or anything nasty he has said bout MJ, cause I'd like to post it on his facebook and show him, if he has lied about that.

What he said was aired on CourtTv when he praised Diane Dimond and Zonen back in 05! I watched and taped it I said! So I don't see how I can show u that? Unless someone has it on youtube? I don't uploads vids on youtube nor would I know how, sorry! I have it on VHS tape!

Anyways, He may say he thought MJ was innocent? all though I never seen him say that back then? But, thinking MJ would go to jail and saying how well the Prosecution was doing and not the defense makes me think NOT!
:smilerolleyes:

The media was leaning heavily on the pros side! During that time the idea was to make MJ look guilty and possibly go to jail! Motive Money! Randy was one at the end that really turned sour and it was disappointing to see! Same with Dan Abrams of msnbc! I got 5 months worth of it on VHS tapes, on everyday MJ went into court from msnbc, courttv, foxnews, CNN and HLN! :bugeyed When I get my new computer hopefully soon, I hope to put lots of these bastards on Blast on youtube!? :cheeky: And show how they all got eggs on the face when he was FINALLY acquitted and vindicated!:punk:

Maybe. The difference is he gets to be on TV, and you don't. None of us does. I'm simply choosing to take whatever help we can get.

I'm not saying he is perfect or knows everything. But if we demand perfection from people who support Michael, we'll have 0 supporters left. Because nobody is perfect, and if you think someone is, you simply haven't got to know them well enough.

There are not many people out there on TV who can talk about Michael not as a celebrity, but as a human being. From what can be seen seen in JRT's various reports over the years, he always tried to humanize Michael and explain his behavior and character to viewers. Maybe he took some liberties, maybe he got some things wrong. But he tried. For that he deserves certain respect.

He does believe in MJ's innocence now - at least so it seems. He is a fan. He does see Michael in a positive light (that is evident from his FB). And he is a well-spoken journalist. Hence, I am willing to hear what he has to say.

the thing is it's very easy to believe in MJ's innocence now. it's very easy to be MJ's fan these day. Because everyone is. It's fashionable to praise MJ now. but it's not like everything people did in the past can be instantly forgotten in a second, just because now they call themselves fans. Randy wasn't very supportive of Michael back in the day, when Michael needed support the most and when most of his "friends" turned their backs on him. I read all editions of Randy's book, yes, I admit it, although I know it's frowned upon on the boards lol I liked the first edition of his book because of details about Michael's childhood years, although while describing his adult life Randy paid too much attention to gay rumours etc which already showed that he was leaning towards tabloid style of telling the story even then.

Then there was a second edition (from around 2004) which I bought after Michael's passing and I was astonished to read the way he described the allegations. He kept hinting that he believed the allegations were true. And that completely ruined his credibility in my eyes.

Of course, now he's completely changed his tune. Whether it is because he sincerely changed his mind, or because he believes that positive talk will gain him more followers, I don't know. But his current behavour doesn't give him a get out of jail pass. Past deeds can't be undone, and fans remember everything. So it's not surprising fans are taking what he has to say with a grain of salt, if they are listening to him at all.

Now, if he appeared on TV and said publicly that he was wrong about this and this and that and that and apologized and completely re-wrote his book omitting all the stupid rumours and mentioning all the facts (like the story he recently said about Chandler trying to scare him into saying smth), THAT would be interesting and I'd make sure to listen. Until then....it's mostly blah :)

I agree JMie! It's cool to like Mike now so a lot of folks are changing their tune. J Randy ain't the only one. Mike also had an ex-wife who did a whole hour interview on Oprah just because she wanted to. It actually sickens me that any of these fools are discussing MJ considering their nastiness towards him for years. Maybe they think if they play nice now they will be forgiven, but what they don't realize is that MJ's fans don't forget anything.

I'll tell you one thing, as we all know J. Randy likes to "claim" that he had this life-long friendship with Michael. Especially with Michael no longer being here, J. Randy feels that the coast is clear and he can make that "friendship" claim until the cows come home.

Now since certain members of the Jackson family LOVE their Twitter accounts so much, I'd LOVE for one of them to lay the "SMACKDOWN" on J. Randy, once and for all putting to rest the so-called friendship J. Randy claims to have had with their brother. Either that, or call into CBS's The Early Show WHILE the interview is in progress and set the record straight, once & for all.

Time to start putting folks in check, who need to be put in check and leave all of that OTHER B.S. behind! Ya heard!

(I realize this will never happen, but a gal can dream. LOL!)

I'll tell you one thing, as we all know J. Randy likes to "claim" that he had this life-long friendship with Michael. Especially with Michael no longer being here, J. Randy feels that the coast is clear and he can make that "friendship" claim until the cows come home.

Now since certain members of the Jackson family LOVE their Twitter accounts so much, I'd LOVE for one of them to lay the "SMACKDOWN" on J. Randy, once and for all putting to rest the so-called friendship J. Randy claims to have had with their brother. Either that, or call into CBS's The Early Show WHILE the interview is in progress and set the record straight, once & for all.

Time to start putting folks in check, who need to be put in check and leave all of that OTHER B.S. behind! Ya heard!

(I realize this will never happen, but a gal can dream. LOL!)
LOL:clapping::punk:

I agree JMie! It's cool to like Mike now so a lot of folks are changing their tune. J Randy ain't the only one. Mike also had an ex-wife who did a whole hour interview on Oprah just because she wanted to. It actually sickens me that any of these fools are discussing MJ considering their nastiness towards him for years. Maybe they think if they play nice now they will be forgiven, but what they don't realize is that MJ's fans don't forget anything.
So true.

Tarraborelli knew Michael briefly in the 70s and has used that to cash in. The book is the best of a bad bunch, resorting to tabloid sensationalism. As people that have written positive books like Aphrodite Jones and Geraldine Hughes will testufy writing positive books about Michael won't be touched by publishers.

What he said was aired on CourtTv when he praised Diane Dimond and Zonen back in 05! I watched and taped it I said! So I don't see how I can show u that? Unless someone has it on youtube? I don't uploads vids on youtube nor would I know how, sorry! I have it on VHS tape!

Anyways, He may say he thought MJ was innocent? all though I never seen him say that back then? But, thinking MJ would go to jail and saying how well the Prosecution was doing and not the defense makes me think NOT!
:smilerolleyes:

The media was leaning heavily on the pros side! During that time the idea was to make MJ look guilty and possibly go to jail! Motive Money! Randy was one at the end that really turned sour and it was disappointing to see! Same with Dan Abrams of msnbc! I got 5 months worth of it on VHS tapes, on everyday MJ went into court from msnbc, courttv, foxnews, CNN and HLN! :bugeyed When I get my new computer hopefully soon, I hope to put lots of these bastards on Blast on youtube!? :cheeky: And show how they all got eggs on the face when he was FINALLY acquitted and vindicated!:punk:
So true. Nancy grace was given a show to in order to talk if MJ would have went to jail. MANy folks in the media are SICK. And many in the media knew MJ was innocent but in order to make money, they wanted to paint MJ as guilty. I give GEraldo his respect. Geraldo was one of few in the media who stood his ground even when some attacked him for standing by MJ. Now, look some of those same haters in the media is praising MJ now that he gone. WHy praise MJ now when some did not do it when he was alive. I tell you, some people ar full of it.

Tarraborelli knew Michael briefly in the 70s and has used that to cash in. The book is the best of a bad bunch, resorting to tabloid sensationalism. As people that have written positive books like Aphrodite Jones and Geraldine Hughes will testufy writing positive books about Michael won't be touched by publishers.
So true.

Tarraborelli knew Michael briefly in the 70s and has used that to cash in.

LOL! And he has that ONE "OLD" PICTURE to prove it.

I know he has a habit of pulling that picture out every now and then. I remember when Michael was in Bahrain and J. Randy wrote an article, using that SAME OLD PICTURE. I had to shake my head at the media (once again), because the first thing "I" would have said to J. Randy is: "We can't use that OLD PICTURE of you and MJ, don't have have something more recent?" LOL!

I'm sure friend or foe have also thought about that question, in the back of their head, everytime J. Randy pulls out that OLD PICTURE. The media obviously likes to think that we are all a bunch of morons!

Last edited:
Back