How much Michael Jackson vinyls do you have

I took a lazy (by not spreading them out like some of you guys have) picture of all mine:
20121384_10209802395518444_5592537359620621585_o.jpg

Not a lot, and I'm still pissed off that my last purchase on ebay (3 vinyls) never turned up.

^you should go to physical stores some time, it's way more fun than ebay

One, Bad, which I just bought and framed yesterday. Even though I don't have a record player yet lol. It's in brand new condition. I can't wait to buy the rest of his classic albums.

Hulkamaniac;4200566 said:
^you should go to physical stores some time, it's way more fun than ebay

Today I remembered the purchase of my vinyl HIStory-album. It was, of course, the first day of its release. And definitely this morning I was the first customer in the small recordstore - because before I was afraid to be to late to get one copy. But nothing like that happened - I was the only customer. The ´very cool´ guys there did their normal work, on the turntable was as usual Neil Young, that day like every day over some decades, very funny. One asked me for my wishes. "TODAY! Michael Jackson´s HIStory-album is released. I would like to buy one copy!" He turned around to one collegue "Is there a new Michael Jackson-album?" - "I don´t know, I have to look for it." From behind, from a far away stock we heard his voice "Yes, wait, here is someting." What a luck:D! And he came out, had a brandnew, aaah!, HIStory-album in his hands. I bought it - I was happy!!! and proud - I took it home. And celebrated this greatgreatgreat!!! album a 1000 times over the years till today. By the way it´s the first release with the original HIStory(the song)-opening and of course without any peeps in TDCAU.

One, Bad, which I just bought and framed yesterday. Even though I don't have a record player yet lol. It's in brand new condition. I can't wait to buy the rest of his classic albums.

it's turntables not record players........

FlyMeToTheMoon;4200597 said:
Today I remembered the purchase of my vinyl HIStory-album. It was, of course, the first day of its release. And definitely this morning I was the first customer in the small recordstore - because before I was afraid to be to late to get one copy. But nothing like that happened - I was the only customer. The ´very cool´ guys there did their normal work, on the turntable was as usual Neil Young, that day like every day over some decades, very funny. One asked me for my wishes. "TODAY! Michael Jackson´s HIStory-album is released. I would like to buy one copy!" He turned around to one collegue "Is there a new Michael Jackson-album?" - "I don´t know, I have to look for it." From behind, from a far away stock we heard his voice "Yes, wait, here is someting." What a luck:D! And he came out, had a brandnew, aaah!, HIStory-album in his hands. I bought it - I was happy!!! and proud - I took it home. And celebrated this greatgreatgreat!!! album a 1000 times over the years till today. By the way it´s the first release with the original HIStory(the song)-opening and of course without any peeps in TDCAU.

I remember buying HIStory too! It was on cd though, but it was the first MJ album I remember being released. I was delivering news papers at that time, and it was a saturday morning, I was just done with my route, and I knew there was gonna be a reviews and articles of the album in all newspapers, so I kept some for myself lol + i went to buy more newspapers. This was early in the morning, so I was just killing time till the stores opened :D and when they did, I was at there the second it opened. I got HIStory and rushed home and listened to it all day long. It was a couple years later I bought it on vinyl. I still have the cd+the vinyl

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Victory LP with the dove on Randys shoulder?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back