"You Aint Seen Nothing Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope thats still Sony, if you bang on their door they might be able to help you with that one.

If beating down the door of Sony would guarantee the release of Bad Tour Blu-ray, I would so do it. This is how much I want the Bad Tour Concert Blu-ray to be released.

It pains me to think one of the best concert performances ever is still not yet available to be viewed in good quality.

I didn't think a 'holiday' day would be that fun :tease:
Should we start guessing here???

MJJC :scratch:

Can ONLY mean 3 things for me...

1. The vBulletin board in which this HOME is situated has given a FREE bonus as I know how much :2cents: this site costs...
or 2. All the haters have 'evaporated' ...

or 3. the MJJC shop is ready :cheeky:

or there is 4... a MJJC party :dancin:

Yeah... Don't count... I know 4 options... ARGHHHH... All this excitement and I have already lost the 'ability' to count DUH...

I didn't think a 'holiday' day would be that fun :tease:
Should we start guessing here???

MJJC :scratch:

Can ONLY mean 3 things for me...

1. The vBulletin board in which this HOME is situated has given a FREE bonus as I know how much :2cents: this site costs...
or 2. All the haters have 'evaporated' ...

or 3. the MJJC shop is ready :cheeky:

or there is 4... a MJJC party :dancin:

Yeah... Don't count... I know 4 options... ARGHHHH... All this excitement and I have already lost the 'ability' to count DUH...

Hmmm :D

So what is it Gaz? :D

Please give us something!!!! I am extremely curious and excited!!

mAncC.jpg

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET, you don't to miss it, It's goning to be huge. WOW, WOW, and WOW.

Im huessing Q&A with Eddie Cascio, seeing as the title has a Cascio track in it...Breaking News

Guys,

I can make you all aware in 18 days the announcement will be made in full.

There are many logistical instances to be confirmed which by then we will be able to make you all aware in full.

So lets start the count down,

18 days and counting

19 days and counting......

*tick tock tick tock*

18 days..........watch how the days are gonna just drag on and on....

... and this better be big, if it's just the BAD 25 CD with 2 remixes or something this would... suck I think...

18 days? We will know everything there is to know about Bad 25 by then.

And we will only be 2 weeks away from the Pepsi cans release

18 days? Long time to wait for an announcement. Should have started this thread a week before instead :p I'll be back then. How long will this thread go?

18 days? Long time to wait for an announcement. Should have started this thread a week before instead :p I'll be back then. How long will this thread go?

Well, I do agree with that one. The wait for an MJ fan is not fun anymore. :(

It is fun :tease:It's like in the good ole' days... :dancin:

Bring it on :wild:

Okay, :timer: is set...

I've got it! You've finally decided to reveal to us MJ's username on this forum. Ha?Ha? :blush:

18 days is a long time. Can we get some kind of hint so at least we can play guessing game?
Is it something to do with Pepsi and Twitter partnership?
Are they going to stream Bad concert for free via twitter?
"The No. 2 soda company said Monday that it’s partnering with Twitter to provide streaming videos of live music concerts to Pepsi’s followers on the social networking site. The deal is part of Pepsi’s new global ad campaign that will also feature a TV ad with singer Nicki Minaj.
The company, based in Purchase, N.Y., isn’t yet saying which musicians will be featured for the Twitter concerts this summer."
http://www.the-leader.com/newsnow/x272273355/Pepsi-partners-with-Twitter-for-online-concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back