Casio tracks

Rock with you33

Proud Member
Teddy Riley said that he was using medolyne to fix
The flat notes Jackson sang sinse when Jackson
Sing out of key? Anyway what do you think about the Casio tracks is it really Michael
I do believe that simply because there were tons of other metrial sonny chould choose using
If it wasn't really Michael than or if there was a worry they whould put those songs out and there will be a mess than they whould't even trouble working on those songs they chould another songs so why the hell risk it if they wheren't sure that it's Michael and bring impersonator doesn't sound like something they whould do for what I mean why do such thing

Worms. Bag of...

If you have a quick look there is a thread here somewhere where we discussed this recently and you can join in.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

*Looks at thread title*
Oh Lawd.

But to answer your question, no they aren't him, those fake songs don't stop me from enjoying the rest of the legit songs on the Michael album though, and IMO it shouldn't stop anyone else from enjoying the rest of the songs either.:)

Yeah, there's a thread on here that goes back to before the album was released about this. If you're interested go read it. It's very long but quite interesting and there's a lot of info in there.

I still laugh at the Melodyne argument. It makes absolutely no sense.

But as others said, there are several other threads where people go in depth with this.

The tool to lower Michaels pitch as in 2000 Watts would have been Melodyne as well.
Producers use this all the time also to correct tiny flaws, but it doesn't mean Michael couldn't hit notes.

However no Melodyne or other software could make Michael sound like on these Cascio tracks. It also already sounded like that before Teddy remixed them.

Last edited:
Just for the record...

This is a CASIO (Model 'VL Tone')
4cwhz6kf.jpg

This is a CASCIO (Model 'Eddie'):
5ernlysq.jpg

Both do shitty sounds.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....

You mean goat? :D

Last edited:
The general consensus remains split, even among the fans, regarding the tracks for the MICHAEL album recorded by Eddie Cascio. Personally, they sound different to me, but not enough to be deemed an outright forgery. I know some of Michael's own family have dismissed the songs as fakes, but only God, Michael, and Eddie know the whole truth. Why the latter would fail to clarify things with an up-front statement is beyond me, but I'm still waiting for a definitive conclusion.

The general consensus remains split, even among the fans, regarding the tracks for the MICHAEL album recorded by Eddie Cascio. Personally, they sound different to me, but not enough to be deemed an outright forgery. I know some of Michael's own family have dismissed the songs as fakes, but only God, Michael, and Eddie know the whole truth. Why the latter would fail to clarify things with an up-front statement is beyond me, but I'm still waiting for a definitive conclusion.

Honestly, whenever I see someone on here saying the consensus is "split" it kinda annoys me. It isn't "split". There's like 4 people on here that think they're real. I could go into all the things that prove to me that they're fake, trust me, there's a lot of stuff that just isn't right and wouldn't happen if those tracks were real. It's in the threads on here and I'll never understand why people won't read up on this stuff if they're going to hold an opinion on it.

Honestly, whenever I see someone on here saying the consensus is "split" it kinda annoys me. It isn't "split". There's like 4 people on here that think they're real. I could go into all the things that prove to me that they're fake, trust me, there's a lot of stuff that just isn't right and wouldn't happen if those tracks were real. It's in the threads on here and I'll never understand why people won't read up on this stuff if they're going to hold an opinion on it.

I guess even a 98/2% split is still a split but I get your point.

I don't comment much on this topic anymore, to me it's like asking people if Santa exists. Vast majority know the answer and the ones that don't are kiddding themselves.

If the first time you played Breaking News you didn't have the same massive feeling of confusion and disappointment I did then it's very strange.

What are you implying about Santa??

Um....I'm not saying anything, I'm no Monster, and even if I did say anything it wouldn't exactly be Breaking News. But if you do find anything out you don't like, 'Keep Your Head Up'.

If you're implying what I think you are, I feel like I want to Cry. I tried to Keep The Faith, but now my Childhood is ruined and I'm Speechless.

Who made all the toys if it weren't Santa?

I know the Jacksons toys are made by the Enjoy Yours-Elves.

some of Michael's own family have dismissed the songs as fakes.

I'm confused though.

When am I allowed to believe what the family say, and when not?

Having read various comments on this forum, for many years, it's not exactly clear.

I believe MJ had a hand in all of these songs, although not 100% of course. Believing that, they are part of Michael's catalogue of work as far as I am concerned. As much as any other unfinished/part completed work.

If the first time you played Breaking News you didn't have the same massive feeling of confusion and disappointment I did then it's very strange.

This. I tried so hard to go into all that with an open mind but if nothing else the gut feeling was just overwhelming! I honestly pretend all that crap never happened...so messed up.

I'm confused though.

When am I allowed to believe what the family say, and when not?

Having read various comments on this forum, for many years, it's not exactly clear.

I believe MJ had a hand in all of these songs, although not 100% of course. Believing that, they are part of Michael's catalogue of work as far as I am concerned. As much as any other unfinished/part completed work.

I'm sorry but that just tells me you haven't researched this at all and are just being ignorant of facts. How can you comment on something if you are unwilling to look at or research that facts of the situation?

This. I tried so hard to go into all that with an open mind but if nothing else the gut feeling was just overwhelming! I honestly pretend all that crap never happened...so messed up.
I remember that initial gut feeling. And it hurt like hell.

I'm sorry but that just tells me you haven't researched this at all and are just being ignorant of facts. How can you comment on something if you are unwilling to look at or research that facts of the situation?

Go on then. Give me the FACTS where you can PROVE Michael had absolutely nothing to do with these three tracks.

"Gut instincts" will hot be allowed as "facts", by the way.

Go on then. Give me the FACTS where you can PROVE Michael had absolutely nothing to do with these three tracks.

"Gut instincts" will hot be allowed as "facts", by the way.

There's a lot of info if you'd be willing to actually look at the threads in here. I'm not gonna sit and list things for you. A lot of stuff came to light when birchey was on here. I doubt you'll believe anything unless it's an officially licenced statement by the estate though so I don't really think there's a point.

Last edited:
There are absolutely no FACTS, from birchey or anyone else, that Michael had NOTHING to do with these songs.

^ Well, one 'fact' is that they have not brought forward proof that it was him.. though they said they would!

On the other hand the buran of proof..... You can finish the rest

Back