History Tour in Theatres?!

I attended the History tour at Wembley in 97. One of the best nights of my life. Amazing show 52,000 people I seem to remember. The atmosphere was electric. Mjs dancing was top class and I don't really mind finding out hrs later he lypsynched. As a daughter of a ballet dancer I enjoy the dancing aspect of Michaels craft as does my mum and many of her dancing friends who rate him as a great dancer and performer. Someone my mum knew briefly back in the day choreographed in the closet. I had a great view of the show as Im disabled and was in the disabled section. I was very grateful for the opportunity to go. Just my opinion. X

I really hope not. Granted, History is my least favorite tour...I dont count MJ and Friends as a real tour. But if the estate were to drop anything in theaters it should be a Destiny,Triumph, Victory, or Bad Tour show that no one has seen. I personally feel like we have enough footage of the Dangerous Tour and we definitely have enough History Tour footage.

I would like to see more stuff like Destiny Tour New Orleans in HD..they did "I wanna Be where you are" (grown MJ singing that is priceless) and "Daddy's Home" (without Jermaine) (I feel like Randy probably sang it better live during the Destiny era) I had no idea they even did other songs from Motown other than what we've previously heard...to me that is pure gold.

Or I would wanna see any rehearsal footage from 1976 to the Victory Tour days. Or all the overseas performances we never even knew about.

I wanna see the raw stuff back when MJ was still singing every song live.
The estate has literally only given the fans like maybe 5% of the good shit.

BTW...does anyone have the animated commercial of "Enjoy Yourself." (Jacksons Week) The lyrics went "enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself,
enjoy yourself this week" (the animation depicted a "grown up Jacksons"... Michael even had lighter skin than his brothers and it was stylised like the J5 cartoon...it was a promo for Jacksons week. I was probably 6 or 7 when that aired (1996 or 1997). I'm pretty sure it aired on VH1 but it might have been MTV...can anyone help with finding this???

I attended the History tour at Wembley in 97. One of the best nights of my life. Amazing show 52,000 people I seem to remember. The atmosphere was electric. Mjs dancing was top class and I don't really mind finding out hrs later he lypsynched. As a daughter of a ballet dancer I enjoy the dancing aspect of Michaels craft as does my mum and many of her dancing friends who rate him as a great dancer and performer. Someone my mum knew briefly back in the day choreographed in the closet. I had a great view of the show as Im disabled and was in the disabled section. I was very grateful for the opportunity to go. Just my opinion. X

There's a very strong chance you sat next to my mum and Dad as they met on the HIStory Tour in Amsterdam and then continued to go to other shows together afterward. What date did you go to? I'll upload pictures from their view as they were in the disabled section too. July 12th 1997

I liked the Royal Brunei concert, a nice mix of the Dangerous and History tours

Back