Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [discussion]

Chongqing City's Pepsi launch party: MJ Flash mob

Videos:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uTyqR1LFio0/?resourceId=0_03_05_03
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/a383HQM-b2g/?resourceId=16766876_03_05_02

a1c4128ftw1dt3z3w865oj.jpg

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [discussion]

6005574ftw1dt4rdbgd0jj.jpg

details of the limited T-shirt (not for sale)

I think we're all Chinese now :D

Can you get me one XL t-shirt please? :D

Last edited:

Why Pepsi used such weird pics of MJ from that BAD era...?
There are hundrads of better pics like these:

mickael-jackson-bad.jpg

michael-jackson-bad-era-the-bad-era-9977238-209-400.jpg

i'm trying to decipher what that fine print on the bottom means. Maybe we send pictures of ourselves posing with our Pepsi cans to get a song download? But then it says that the song download is only accessible until 11:59 ET so does that mean we can only stream the songs and not download them (or is that how much time we have to get to a computer and download the songs)? Hmmm, i'm interested in finding out what these picture that they want us to text are about.

Is it this that the Estate going to announce?

oh no...

Sorry if it's been answered already, but could someone tell me if this Pepsi/Michael partnership is coming to the uk?

Has anyone in the U.S. seen the cans in stores yet? I've heard they are starting to appear!

Has anyone in the U.S. seen the cans in stores yet? I've heard they are starting to appear!

well i work in a supermarket...and we have not gotten any of the cans yet..trust me...when we do...I will be the first to post here.:D I am just so excited to start seeing these appear ...:timer:

My boss has told me we will be getting a case in today. I asked is he sure and he said yea so Ill see when the pepsi truck comes.

My boss has told me we will be getting a case in today. I asked is he sure and he said yea so Ill see when the pepsi truck comes.

well I guess I will be keeping my eyes peeled for these cans today then too.....imma gonna be SOOOOOO excited.....:dancin:

Did anyone find them today?

I haven't seen any here yet, but I live in a pretty small coastal town... Hope they make it eventually, at the very least...

Did anyone find them today?
o
nope....I went to the soda isle and all I still seen were the old cans.....I think we have to wait for a representative from the Pepsi company to come into the store and stock the shelves....man the waiting is killing me...:lmao:

o
nope....I went to the soda isle and all I still seen were the old cans.....I think we have to wait for a representative from the Pepsi company to come into the store and stock the shelves....man the waiting is killing me...:lmao:

I was mad lookin for pepsi truck and they didint show up

I was mad lookin for pepsi truck and they didint show up

a friend from twitter said she just saw a Pepsi truck in Manhattan and the back was FILLED with MJ Pepsi cans. WOOOHOOO....its beginning!!! That means that they should be up my way SOON....:woohoo:

a friend from twitter said she just saw a Pepsi truck in Manhattan and the back was FILLED with MJ Pepsi cans. WOOOHOOO....its beginning!!! That means that they should be up my way SOON....:woohoo:

Pepsi came in today and the 16oz where just regular ones

Pepsi came in today and the 16oz where just regular ones

yeah I noticed today in my store all the regular ones are on sale....probably because of the Memorial Day weekend holiday.

what state are you from?...never mind your thingy says Detroit..duhhh,,Lol...I just needed to read. anyway...I am from RI so..I am sure it is only a matter of a few days before we start seeing these cans. :pray:

I think we will not have the can of Pepsi here in Brazil. I'll be very sad if this is true. :(

I'll be happy to send you an empty can if you want.

I'll be happy to send you an empty can if you want.

You send to Ashtanga an empty can, and to me you send the BAD25 case with a dozen of full cans.

Back