Standing Together For Michael

thank you for starting it Tamara!! I hope more people will learn about his message, i mean the people who only know michaels music and nonfans..
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ingelief :waving:
You're Welcome.
I hope so too. I think if people find the path of Love they will get the message. :yes:

Thanks
:heart:
Tamara
(souldreamer7)

ps
everyone I have been so busy with my cat & her newborn kittens I know I owe certain people Pms etc. and I have Not forgotten no one. :wub:

Take part and tell of how you think it's important that with Stand Together For Michael

With :heart:
souldreamer7

35edc3de6d45f0609201a01da6f02a24.jpg

`I Believe in Michael Jackson’ ..
By Steve Friess Nov. 20, 2003 - NEWSWEEK

WEB EXCLUSIVE
— The founder of the King of Pop’s fan club defends her idol against child abuse charges..

One hour after hearing about the abuse allegations against Michael Jackson on Wednesday, Las Vegas hotel attendant Donna Green and her two teenagers donned the I BELIEVE MICHAEL JACKSON buttons she’d made for earlier Jackson controversies and picketed outside a local music-video studio used by the pop star.

JUST THREE WEEKS ago, Green's two children - Brian, 15, and Heather, 18 - had accompanied Jackson on a shopping spree at FAO Schwarz on the Las Vegas Strip. Now Green, 39, the founder of the King of Pop Fanatics fan club and a four-time guest (along with her kids) at Jackson's Santa Barbara Neverland Ranch, watched as her idol was charged with child abuse. Jackson, who was booked then released on $3 million bail late Thursday, has said through his lawyer Mark Geragos that the multiple charges of child abuse are "categorically untrue."

Green told NEWSWEEK's Steve Friess why she believes Jackson's telling the truth. Excerpts:

NEWSWEEK: How did you feel when you heard of these latest allegations?

Donna Green: I broke down and started crying. I couldn't stop crying. I felt so bad for Michael. It was like 1993 [when similar charges arose] all over again. I felt, "Not again, they're not doing this again to him," are they?

NW: Who's "they"?

DG: There's always someone out to get him. The parents, the family of the boy, people in the media ... Someone.

NW: So you don't think the allegations are true?

DG: Look, if you're a child molester, you think you're only going to molest two children in your whole lifetime? He's had hundreds and hundreds of children around him. Don't you think there would be others making these claims if he was really like that? There's something in me that knows he's not guilty. With Michael, I just know.

NW: Why do you feel so strongly about Michael Jackson?

DG: It goes way back to the early 1970s with me. Everything was the Jacksons and the Osmonds back then. But I became a die-hard fan when I saw [the 1983 TV special] "Motown 25." That was the first time the world saw what Michael could do on his own. I remember literally where I was in my room as a teenager. I got chills. I've been crazy about him ever since. If he was appearing anywhere and I could go, I would.

NW: How many times have you seen him perform in concert?

DG: I think eight altogether, and also other things like the “Jackson Family Honors,” the Grammys, things like that. In 1997, I took my daughter to Hawaii and paid $1,000 each for us to sit in the third row. I was even outside the Neverland ranch in 1993 the day of his famous Oprah interview.

NW: So your children are also fans?

DG: Oh, they've been raised on him. I was listening to his music all the time when I was pregnant with them. When Heather was 3, I took her to a "Bad" concert in Los Angeles.

NW: Even if these charges aren't true, you have to admit that Michael Jackson is a peculiar figure.

DG: So other people think. Why is he so peculiar? Because of what people say about him. But how many people have been brought up like Michael Jackson, never having a childhood, never getting to go out and play? He's been isolated all his life. How is he supposed to live a normal life?

NW: So you see him as a tragic figure?

DG: I see him as someone who is picked on. He's a target for the way he looks, his lifestyle. He loves children. The media take it and twist it and make it sexual. People don't think that maybe he loves being around children because he missed that.

NW: How did you first come into contact with him?

DG: About five years ago, I made this huge birthday card for him and had it signed by hundreds of fans all over the world. I left it at the gate of his ranch and a few months later, he called to thank me for it. He invited us to the Neverland Ranch.

NW: What's the ranch like?

DG: It was better than Disneyland. It's magical, really. There's an amusement park, an arcade, a zoo. You can go on a ride as many times as you want, you don't have to stand in any lines. They're kind enough to serve you lunch. They have an outside buffet.

NW: How did Jackson act there?

DG: Michael was never there when we were there.

NW: But you have met him, right?

DG: Oh, yes. We had several phone conversations and we finally met last month in Las Vegas. He invited my children to come with him to the toy store and he was holding my daughter's hand. When you go shopping with Michael Jackson, it's a big production. There's a lot of pushing and shoving, and he was saying to her, "Hold on tight, I don't want you to get shoved or hurt or to get lost." That's the kind of caring person he is.

NW: What did he buy for them?

DG: You know, he told them to pick out whatever they wanted, but my children didn't do that. They didn't want anything. They just were so happy to be with him.

NW: How do you respond to commentators who ask what parent in their right mind would allow their children to spend time with this man?

DG: If you don't know Michael personally, then, yeah, whether it's Michael Jackson or any adult, you should think twice about letting them have your kids. But I'm speaking personally. I'm not saying we have this close relationship, but I've been a fan who has had conversations on the phone over the years and having personal conversations with him, I feel I know his heart. I would not even give it a second thought. One time we were on the phone and he had had some children with cancer at the ranch and he was crying talking about them. This is a personal conversation. I bring it out in the open because I want people to know how human he is.

NW: Are you concerned that other people will think you're strange for being such an advocate for Michael Jackson?

DG: I know there are people out there who look at me and say, "Why don't you grow up?" But I'm married, I have a normal life. I don't live and breathe this. But what was I supposed to do-when I turned 21 just stop liking someone? Sure, you don't see many people my age driving around in a car with Michael Jackson stickers all over it. I'm not ashamed. I do it because I feel bad for him, for all the stuff he's been through. This is my way of saying I understand him more than the average person does.

Donna Green picketing in Las Vegas..

The Source:
http://www.stevefriess.com/archive/newsweek/*****fan.htm

tumblr_m7zzxbHyoi1rbiry6o1_500.jpg

The Definition of Us - The Michael Jackson Fans

"Michael Jackson fans are a strange breed. One would be hard pressed to find another fan community whose object of admiration is the subject of so much unnecessary condemnation. Over time, Michael Jackson enthusiasts have watched their beloved's seemingly global idolization transform into apparent worldwide mischaracterization and mistreatment by the press and public alike. Yet, through it all, true Michael Jackson fans have abandoned him not. If anything, the harder Michael's opponents try to shove him to the depths of despair, the harder his devotees love him, if only for summoning the courage to persist in the midst of it all.

Michael's continued endurance is an exercise in strength and resilience in the face of adversity and uncertainty. Michael's fans have learned well the lesson, as they steadfastly brave the almost daily emotional roller coaster ride that is a requisite experience of every Jackson supporter. They marvel at his seemingly inexhaustible talents and applaud his victories. They laugh with him in his happiness; weep with him in his sorrow and pray for him in troubled times. Their hearts are warmed when he is embraced, and bleed when he is ill-treated. Despite the stratospheric highs and seemingly cavernous lows that come with being a Michael Jackson fan, they remain loyal. They, like Michael, refuse to allow naysayers to steal their joy, obstruct their way or shape their opinions. They, like Michael, refuse to have their destiny defined or dictated by another. They also refuse to stand idly by as others attempt to deny Michael his rightfully earned legacy. Simply, Michael Jackson's fans are just like Mike in that they will not be deterred.

By nature of their calling, Michael's fans are constantly summoned to put on the full armor, stand on the front lines and fight. Oftentimes with their pen as their sword, they fight alongside and for Michael's right of humanity. By so doing, they fight for tolerance over prejudice, unconditional love over criticism; wisdom over ignorance and justice over inequality - not only for Michael, but for themselves as well. The battles are never-ending, hard-fought and oftentimes mentally and physically exhausting. Still, rather than surrender or reconcile, Michael's fans resist. They resist the desire to abandon Michael when all seems lost. They forsake the notion that theirs is a lost cause. They refuse to throw in the towel and resign themselves to the path of least resistance, which so often involves renouncing their fan support of Michael. When the going gets tough, with weary minds and heavy hearts, they press on. They press on through Michael's tribulations and the attacks to which he is subjected. They press on in spite of tire. They press on despite mockery and question as to why they bother fight at all for Michael Jackson, a man some deem undeserving of their adoration.

Hazrat Inayat Khan once said, "God breaks the heart again and again until it stays open". Michael's devotees can see him as living proof of this idea, as he seems to be the embodiment of the notion. His own heart has been broken much and his fans personally feel the sting of each break. By the grace of God, Michael's heart does not become hardened as a result of its frequent fractures. To the contrary, his shattered heart allows for its tenderness and openness. Since out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, Michael's fans are able to truly see the fullness of his heart when they listen to him articulate his desire for acceptance, understanding, positivity, love and peace through song and speech. As their efforts to break Jackson himself have continually proven unsuccessful, some Michael Jackson opponents have turned their focus to attempting to disband the fan community by attacking his defenders. Time after time, the press uses condescending, defamatory terms to describe Michael's fans. Being referred to as "delusional" and "*****" is not foreign to Jackson's supporters. However, Michael's devotees choose to ignore the juvenile name-calling and taglines bestowed on them by the media. The fans refuse to allow the press to project its negative, inaccurate perception onto them. This is because Michael Jackson fans realize that such inflammatory terms do not depict their true nature as intelligent, grounded individuals with a healthy admiration for Michael's music, vision and humanitarianism among other things.

Interestingly enough, Michael Jackson's influence is global and thus, so is his fan base. His detractors are under the false impression that his fan base is minuscule as well as one-dimensional. To the contrary, Michael Jackson enthusiasts are nothing if not vast and multi-dimensional. They can be found on every continent, in every country worldwide. Michael's fans transcend racial, age and socioeconomic boundaries. The fact that Michael's fans are so diverse adds to their beauty. Few entertainers, if any, can lay claim to having the type of dynamic and varied fan base of which Michael Jackson can boast.

If it is true our lives are open books for others to read, then the fans' study of Michael Jackson has taught them more than they ever could have imagined they would learn about life, love and survival. Michael Jackson is a living testament of the notion that whatever one dreams and desires for his or her life can be achieved. Michael lives by the mantra that love should have no limitations-no conditions. Michael has shown all who dare take notice that it is possible to not only stay alive, but to thrive, with grace and fortitude despite adversity. By merely existing, Michael Jackson has taught his fans what it is to dream without fear, to create without boundaries, to listen without prejudice and to love without judgment. Simply, Michael Jackson's fans are a hard act to outshine. Their loyalty, enthusiasm, intelligence, and genuine adoration of their musical idol is
unparalleled by other artists' fan communities.

However, for all their attributes, when it comes to one particular matter, Michael Jackson's admiring fans will always be bested. For try as they might, no matter to what infinite degree they say and believe they love Michael Jackson, the King of Pop in true regal fashion, will always say and prove he loves them more .... "

I've been 'browsing' through this thread wondering WHY didn't I noticed it before :doh:

It's such a :angel: thread...

What does Michael mean to me?

LIFE... LIGHT and above all :heart:

After all, I've been through the last years with medical probs and stuff... I couldn't have done it without Michael... :blush: Even Psych consults are 'baffled' that with my 'array' of stuff happening to me, I'm such a STRONG willed person...
It's hard to explain sometimes that my 'brain' only 'functions' with Michael' s music
:chillin:

-What can I do to help preserve Michael's Legacy?

-How can I help make the world a better place?

-Please post your thoughts here on what Michael Jackson means to you,his legacy and what you can do to help carry that on. Show the L.O.V.E

1. Talk and write about Michael in my books, stories and essays on MJJCblog
BE Michael-Like
:D
Show in my own 'character' what Michael really is all about... Kind, caring, passionate...
2. I'm doing an own 'Planet earth' project... Less waste... Eat healthier... Don't waste water, electricity, don't pollute...
3. Michael is my Muse... The ONE who 'taught' me everything on 'life' and 'how to care for people, animals, kids, the planet...

I will always stand together with Michael and always 'hold his hand' whatever happens...
Michael 'awoke' my soul... Michael 'healed' me 'spiritually' too...

I'm so PROUD of the Bright Yellow star aka Michael Jackson
:angel:

What has he done in your life..has he changed it at all? MJ has helped change mine. His very essence has helped shape the way I see the whole wide world. How about ALL of the MJ Fans?

Yep, I still remember the psych consult telling my mum that I really changed when I was only 11... Indeed, I fell in :heart: with Michael then :wub: I was this too quiet girl... just 'afraid' of the world and suddenly, I dared things that they were amazed about... I'm still baffled that I dare stuff just under the 'influence' of Michael :blush:

Then when I turned 16, another psych consult was 'baffled' too that ONE Popstar by the name of MICHAEL JACKSON
:wub: could have such a POSITIVE influence on me... I've always been known as the MJ fan in school and it feels good that whenever I meet one of the peeps who knew me... They ask about Michael... if I still love him? DUH... Of course, I do :scratch:

I exactly started 'writing' when I was 12 and I still have my first MJ story... Kind of cheesy
:cheeky: but Michael 'awoke' that talent in me...

Can any of you tell me what these two songs by Michael Jackson are about? Do you remember what Michael stood for? Please,join in - sound off - tell me what they are about. Does anyone here know or even care to give your insight..really do you even Care...?

Michael stood for :heart:

Can you feel it? I know, we're all one and the message is L.O.V.E but right now, I'm learning to 'trust' people again... I kind of lost that but this 'intern ship' is doing me so good that there are still 'kind' people in the world
:blush:

So, yeah... I'm making that change NOW...

I donate to St Jude Children's Research Hospital every month in my and Michael J.Jackson name. I wish i could express how i feel about Michael, I just can't find the words. The world just isn't the same with Michael gone.

Last edited:
The Michael Jackson Interviews - Inspirations and Visions

:heart:KEEP IT GOING ? ? ? WITH L.O.V.E. :heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:

Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

[Verse 2]
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

[Chorus:]
You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

[Verse 3]
People laugh when they're feelin sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
when your children cried last night?

[Verse 4]
Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

[Chorus]

And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers

[Chorus x3]

Change the world

Wow! Isn't this inspiring.. :) i vow to do all I can to help carry on michael's legacy! It's up to us to carry on his good work and take care of the children and all our fellow earthlings! :wub: So much love to you all. :heart:

Last edited:
These people are standing together for Michael.

Please read the first post and reply , as well as post your own thoughts - Should we be standing together for Michael...?

It's up to us, so true! I will never stop celebrating Michael, his music, his message of L.O.V.E and how to make a change. If we pass on the truth to the next generations about one of the greatest humanitarians ever to grace this earth , and if we also follow his example, MJ's legacy will live on forever.

It's up to us, so true! I will never stop celebrating Michael, his music, his message of L.O.V.E and how to make a change. If we pass on the truth to the next generations about one of the greatest humanitarians ever to grace this earth , and if we also follow his example, MJ's legacy will live on forever.

Yes, I agree it's up to us. MJ left us important message, one was to L.O.V.E. one another.
Thank you for postings! Beautiful. :)

Michael Jackson Fans Are A Rare Breed - A Must Read Be Proud MJ Fans!
07.11.10 @ 11:41am

"Michael Jackson fans are a strange breed. One would be hard pressed to find another fan community whose object of admiration is the subject of so much unnecessary condemnation. Over time, Michael Jackson enthusiasts have watched their beloved's seemingly global idolization transform into apparent worldwide mischaracterization and mistreatment by the press and public alike.
Yet, through it all, true Michael Jackson fans have not abandoned him. If anything, the harder Michael's opponents try to shove him to the depths of despair, the harder his devotees love him, if only for summoning the courage to persist in the midst of it all. Michael's continued endurance is an exercise in strength and resilience in the face of adversity and uncertainty. Michael's fans have learned well the lesson, as they steadfastly brave the almost daily emotional roller coaster ride that is a requisite experience of every Jackson supporter. They marvel at his seemingly inexhaustible talents and applaud his victories. They laugh with him in his happiness; weep with him in his sorrow and pray for him in troubled times. Their hearts are warmed when he is embraced, and bleed when he is ill-treated.
Despite the stratospheric highs and seemingly cavernous lows that come with being a Michael Jackson fan, they remain loyal. They, like Michael, refuse to allow naysayers to steal their joy, obstruct their way or shape their opinions. They, like Michael, refuse to have their destiny defined or dictated by another. They also refuse to stand idly by as others attempt to deny Michael his rightfully earned legacy. Simply, Michael Jackson's fans are just like Michael in that they will not be deterred.
By nature of their calling, Michael's fans are constantly summoned to put on the full Armour, stand on the front lines and fight. Oftentimes with their pen as their sword, they fight alongside and for Michael's right of humanity. By so doing, they fight for tolerance over prejudice, unconditional love over criticism; wisdom over ignorance and justice over inequality - not only for Michael, but for themselves as well. The battles are never-ending, hard-fought and oftentimes mentally and physically exhausting. Still, rather than surrender or reconcile, Michael's fans resist. They resist the desire to abandon Michael when all seems lost. They forsake the notion that theirs is a lost cause. They refuse to throw in the towel and resign themselves to the path of least resistance, which so often involves renouncing their fan support of Michael.
When the going gets tough, with weary minds and heavy hearts, they press on. They press on through Michael's tribulations and the attacks to which he is subjected. They press on in spite of tire. They press on despite mockery and question as to why they bother fight at all for Michael Jackson, a man some deem undeserving of their adoration.
Hazrat Inayat Khan once said, "God breaks the heart again and again until it stays open". Michael's devotees can see him as living proof of this idea, as he seems to be the embodiment of the notion. His own heart has been broken much and his fans personally feel the sting of each break. By the grace of God, Michael's heart does not become hardened as a result of its frequent fractures. To the contrary, his shattered heart allows for its tenderness and openness. Since out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, Michael's fans are able to truly see the fullness of his heart when they listen to him articulate his desire for acceptance, understanding, positivism, love and peace through song and speech.
As their efforts to break Jackson himself have continually proven unsuccessful, some Michael Jackson opponents have turned their focus to attempting to disband the fan community by attacking his defenders. Time after time, the press uses condescending, defamatory terms to describe Michael's fans. Being referred to as "delusional" and "*****" is not foreign to Jackson's supporters. However, Michael's devotees choose to ignore the juvenile name-calling and taglines bestowed on them by the media. The fans refuse to allow the press to project its negative, inaccurate perception onto them. This is because Michael Jackson fans realize that such inflammatory terms do not depict their true nature as intelligent, grounded individuals with a healthy admiration for Michael's music, vision and humanitarianism among other things.
Interestingly enough, Michael Jackson's influence is global and thus, so is his fan base. His detractors are under the false impression that his fan base is minuscule as well as one-dimensional. To the contrary, Michael Jackson enthusiasts are nothing if not vast and multi-dimensional. They can be found on every continent, in every country worldwide. Michael's fans transcend racial, age and socioeconomic boundaries. The fact that Michael's fans are so diverse adds to their beauty.
Few entertainers, if any, can lay claim to having the type of dynamic and varied fan base of which Michael Jackson can boast. If it is true our lives are open books for others to read, then the fans' study of Michael Jackson has taught them more than they ever could have imagined they would learn about life, love and survival.
Michael Jackson is a living testament of the notion that whatever one dreams and desires for his or her life can be achieved. Michael lives by the mantra that love should have no limitations -no conditions. Michael has shown all who dare take notice that it is possible to not only stay alive, but to thrive, with grace and fortitude despite adversity. By merely existing, Michael Jackson has taught his fans what it is to dream without fear, to create without boundaries, to listen without prejudice and to love without judgment. Simply, Michael Jackson's fans are a hard act to outshine.
Their loyalty, enthusiasm, intelligence and genuine adoration of their musical idol is unparalleled by other artists' fan communities. However, for all their attributes, when it comes to one particular matter, Michael Jackson's admiring fans will always be bested. For try as they might, no matter to what infinite degree they say and believe they love Michael Jackson, the King of Pop in true regal fashion, will always say and prove he loves them more ... " - written by Fantam

Links:
Michael Jackson Fans Are A Rare Breed A Must Read Be Proud MJ Fans!
This is an article found on the Internet; would be nice to know who wrote it!
This article was sent to me via eugenieareve on YouTube...pass it on!
Pegado de
http://www.facebook.com/notes/micha...eed-a-must-read-be-proud-mj-fans/415590548286

Michael Jackson - Memories A Fan Tribute To Michael Jackson

"...Michael's Message Is Always, With The L.O.V.E.

.....................Cause, L.O.V.E Never Felt So Good.....

Last edited:
Back