Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Discussion Thread (Hate is not welcome)

^ The other guy in the picture is Ryan Cabrera, who is also in this picture with Benjamin.

2d0avtl.jpg

Evan recently posted a picture Ryan with Austin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHxlRjDYPD/?taken-by=realevanross

It looks like Riley, Austin, and Evan Ross are friends

CxlZsfPUQAEz0U6.jpg

A friend sent me these

jackson%20double.jpg

Riley-Keough:-2017-MET-Costume-Institute-Gala--10-662x850.jpg

Riley-Keough:-2017-MET-Costume-Institute-Gala--16-662x540.jpg

tmp_29576-20170503_153323613284081.jpg

The top does look good on her

pretty damn cool jacket if you ask me...

The A-List Celebrities Who Used to Flock to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Estate in the 90s https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/arti...-flock-to-trumps-mar-a-lago-estate-in-the-90s

Today, President Donald Trump spars with Meryl Streep and socializes with Sarah Palin and Pamela Anderson's ex-husband Kid Rock, but once upon a time, Trump vacationed with Hollywood's biggest stars. Anna Wintour and Sarah Jessica Parker attended his 2005 wedding to Melania, and his Mar-a-Lago country club, now "White House south," functioned as a meeting spot for pop culture behemoths like Sean "Puffy" Combs (now P Diddy), Celine Dion, and Michael Jackson—celebrities who built their careers from the bottom up.

Trump employed Dion to perform at Mar-a-Lago to show off to Palm Beach old timers that despised him, and J. Randy Taraborrelli reports in his definitive biography Michael Jackson: The Magic, the Madness, the Whole Story that Jackson and his first wife, Elvis' sole child Lisa Marie Presley, consummated their relationship at Trump's Palm Beach resort.

"It was romantic," Trump said according to Taraborrelli. The author claims the couple held hands and frolicked on the sandy beach. "Later, I asked Michael how things were going," Trump recalled. "He said, 'Great. I just got to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope I'm worthy of her. I think I might marry her."

The couple went on to spend their honeymoon at Mar-a-Lago in 1994 followed by a trip to the pink Disneyland Hotel located at Euro Disney Resort (now known as Disneyland Paris). When they returned to the United States, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson shared an NYC apartment in Trump Tower located beneath Trump's own all-gold home. Last year, Trump told ABC News Jackson was "a very good friend" and "he lived in Trump Tower for a very long time." (White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer and Presley's agent did not return Broadly's request for comment.)

n the mid-1990s, both Trump and Jackson collaborated with then A-list hip-hop impresarios. Jackson and the Notorious B.I.G. recorded a duet, "This Time Around," for Jackson's 1995 album HIStory, and Trump was the Nicki Minaj of 1998, recording guest verses forPras's Ghetto Supastar and Method Man's Tical 2000: Judgement Day.

I thought it was a very Michael-like jacket but it is a full Louis Vuitton dress. Being a dress gives the outfit a little more edge, I loved it!

Riley-Keough-Met-Gala-2017-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Louis-Vuitton-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-4.jpg

trump really likes absorbing that "really good friend" thing... dude no, another huge fabrication

^ Thanks, i had the same thought. But i don't get this footage... it seems real. So were there really private investigators who talked to the man who performed the ceremony? He seemed very nervous. In the video description it is claimed that MJ paid the bent judge to perform the ceremony outside of the legal area and that he forged the license.

^Makes sense. I guess i got a bit confused by the comments which say that Lisa had no idea that she was not really married but I know they filed for divorce.

As much as I have been open in my disliking of LM for her actions when Michael was alive and in the worst and darkest moment of his life, I even realize making up such kind of ridiculous nonsense about them not really being married makes Michael look worse than Lisa.

I just pulled this up out of curiosity. Just incredible to me that SO MANY people watch and read tabloid news, that they actually have so much money to send a reporter off to the DR to do an "investigation." Just hilarious. And there must be a LOT of money-my news aggregate is probably 80% generated from a tabloid-it's just spread all over the mainstream news now.

As much as I have been open in my disliking of LM for her actions when Michael was alive and in the worst and darkest moment of his life, I even realize making up such kind of ridiculous nonsense about them not really being married makes Michael look worse than Lisa.

I think the person has a personal agenda against Elvis. She or he claims that MJ's marriage to Elvis daughter was fake to save his image from false allegations and that he didn't like Elvis. It's funny because it makes MJ look bad no matter if the person calls the allegations false.

I just pulled this up out of curiosity. Just incredible to me that SO MANY people watch and read tabloid news, that they actually have so much money to send a reporter off to the DR to do an "investigation." Just hilarious. And there must be a LOT of money-my news aggregate is probably 80% generated from a tabloid-it's just spread all over the mainstream news now.
I'm not quite sure what this tabloid did though. Did they pay the actual man who performed the ceremony to act all nervous? I looked this man up and he seems to be the real one (Hugo Francisco Alvarez Parez). If so, I didn't expect them to get that low. I mean media fakes news all the time but actually go to that place and 'investigate'...

^ Oh i totally believe they were legally married,no question.

I just wondered if this report was a setup or something, with the private investigators stuff. And he seemed nervous to me (the thing he does with his tissue) but as you say,that's subjective

This marriage obviously made the media uncomfortable for many reasons because it didn't fit their stories about Michael. It doesn't surprise me that they tried to make it look illegitimate. It's not like it's the first time they sent reporters to another country to see if they can get something.

If any of it was even remotely legit it would have been a huge scandal:lol:

They are talking over that part, it is edited, so who knows if it was just that the weather was hot or something. Tabloids do manipulate things with editing and narration - we should know that by now. But let's say he was nervous. What would that prove? How could you tell why exactly he was nervous when a bunch of guys are asking him all kind of accusatory questions in a language he hardly understands?

If someone wants to give credit to this story then they first will have to explain away that divorce paper I posted. That's an official document and not tabloid speculation.

Believe me, it's just something i noticed and it could be anything. Does not prove anything at all, i only wondered and to be honest i feel bad for him because it seems like almost any person who had any kind of contact with MJ had to explain things or defend him at some point in their lifes.

It's also sad to see what the media can do and the power they have, I experienced it last year with the whole Radar Online BS.

Last edited:

This marriage obviously made the media uncomfortable for many reasons because it didn't fit their stories about Michael. It doesn't surprise me that they tried to make it look illegitimate. It's not like it's the first time they sent reporters to another country to see if they can get something.

It's crazy... aren't there photos of MJ kissing and holding hands with Lisa Marie when they were divorced and he was married to someone else? I wasn't born back then but i don't think it made some front pages, did it?
Every other celebrity would have been called out on that behaviour. They simply ignore it when MJ does it.

It's crazy... aren't there photos of MJ kissing and holding hands with Lisa Marie when they were divorced and he was married to someone else? I wasn't born back then but i don't think it made some front pages, did it?
Every other celebrity would have been called out on that behaviour. They simply ignore it when MJ does it.

Yes. Michael and Lisa were together years after the divorce. The media knew about it but they didn't make it a story. You're talking about their pictures outside the Ivy restaurant in 1998, and they were together in public in more occasions. With any other celebrities it would have been a big story, especially with MJ being married to someone else during those year. The media didn't make a big deal out of it because they knew it meant Michael and Lisa's relationship wasn't a sham.

I remember not thinking very highly of Michael during that time. Debbie was pregnant with Paris and no matter what kind of relationship they had it had to be embarrassing for her even if she was OK with it.I recall Flo Anthony running a story that Michael and the kids and Lisa were living in Germany for a summer in the late 90’s I kept expecting to hear that Lisa and Michael were getting back together but of course that never happened.And let’s not forget Lisa spent years acting like she never saw him

Last edited:

it's not because they did NOT fit a story for the media why it was a big deal.. quite the opposite, it's because it was 'too goo to be true'.. the king Of Pop marries the King of Rocks daughter.. that with the fact it somewhat came out of nowhere, the timing, and the rarity of that happening.. if people were not shocked than they lived under a rock.

Yes the relationship was real but I can't really blame people for wondering at the time..

Their marriage was real GOD

^ Oh i totally believe they were legally married,no question.

I just wondered if this report was a setup or something, with the private investigators stuff. And he seemed nervous to me (the thing he does with his tissue) but as you say,that's subjective

That so called report is from Current Affair, one of the tabloid shows that was hot in the 90's along with Hard Copy etc..They were also involved in the mania reporting about the Chandlers before MJ and Lisa Marie were married. Portraying Michael Jackson as a normal man who could fall in love and be married and have sex with his wife was not what they were interested in. Especially when it's Elvis's daughter. While I never saw this report, this is pretty typical of the type of reporting they were doing, some of it was worse than that.

The guy was probably nervous because it was MJ and he simply wasn't comfortable taking about it to the press (I use that word with Current Affair loosely). Or who knows, as mentioned before maybe the temperature was high and he was just hot. Since at that point not a lot wasn't known about the marriage ceremony, it was fairly easy for them to create whatever scenario they chose by suggestion and simply editing.

Goddess4Real;4194590 said:
I see Lockwood isn't using the kids anymore for $$$$$$ but with a a new girlfriend, very crafty indeed...Pics! Lisa Marie Presley’s Ex Spied Kissing New GF http://extratv.com/2017/05/17/pics-lisa-marie-presleys-ex-spied-kissing-new-gf/ and of course the Daily Mail has an article about them too, describing Lockwood as "a lord with his lady".

michael-lockwood-gf-backgrid-510x600.jpg

That Lockwood guy is a disgusting piece of sh*t. And so is the Daily Mail's coverage about him. :puke:

Goddess4Real;4194590 said:
I see Lockwood isn't using the kids anymore for $$$$$$ but with a a new girlfriend, very crafty indeed...Pics! Lisa Marie Presley’s Ex Spied Kissing New GF http://extratv.com/2017/05/17/pics-lisa-marie-presleys-ex-spied-kissing-new-gf/ and of course the Daily Mail has an article about them too, describing Lockwood as "a lord with his lady".

michael-lockwood-gf-backgrid-510x600.jpg

Yuck! They kissed twice in front of the cameras, there's another picture in the article :puke:. He is so obvious with his paparazzi calls. First his daughters and now this woman. What is he trying to achieve? I doubt Lisa is jealous over this :rofl:

That so called report is from Current Affair, one of the tabloid shows that was hot in the 90's along with Hard Copy etc..They were also involved in the mania reporting about the Chandlers before MJ and Lisa Marie were married. Portraying Michael Jackson as a normal man who could fall in love and be married and have sex with his wife was not what they were interested in. Especially when it's Elvis's daughter. While I never saw this report, this is pretty typical of the type of reporting they were doing, some of it was worse than that.

The guy was probably nervous because it was MJ and he simply wasn't comfortable taking about it to the press (I use that word with Current Affair loosely). Or who knows, as mentioned before maybe the temperature was high and he was just hot. Since at that point not a lot wasn't known about the marriage ceremony, it was fairly easy for them to create whatever scenario they chose by suggestion and simply editing.

I totally agree with your post. Their agenda seemed pretty obvious. The media didn't like the fact MJ had a relationship with a woman.

Yuck! They kissed twice in front of the cameras, there's another picture in the article :puke:. He is so obvious with his paparazzi calls. First his daughters and now this woman. What is he trying to achieve? I doubt Lisa is jealous over this :rofl:

He is trying to make some greens $$$$$$$$ and it is so obvious. I think Lisa would be pissed off by this latest PR stunt, while at the same time happy that he can't steal anymore of her money. What a grub.

Last edited:
Back