New song: Michael Jackson - Water (??)

Could be that. Could be an improvisation by Michael after Kenny told him to go drink water, BUT IT COULD NOT BE A NEW SONG MADE WITH EDDIE CASCIO! I am not buying for that sh*t

If a Cascio song titled "Water" is released soon, you can expect fake vocals in there as well (and perhaps the sample from "this is it" of Michael singing "water"). Guaranteed scam

All in my opinion

Agree 100%. The fact that Friedman is helping to sell this should ring alarm bells for anyone!

omg :wild: I remember watching TII for the first time in Theaters and Michael said "waaaterrr wateeerrr" :lol: IT was sooo cute... The thing is, I woundnt mind if they put out a single of him saying that on repeat. I'll buy it...

:lol:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:lol: me, too.

but why not? maybe in TII he wanted water by singing his unreleased song "water"!!! why not??? :cheeky:

with L.O.V.E.

They could put other things in the single too, when he sings the highest tone for Orianthi. bathe in the moonlight,let it simmer, it´s all for love L.O.V.E

It could be a charitysingle for those who have to walk a long way to get water

Could be that. Could be an improvisation by Michael after Kenny told him to go drink water, BUT IT COULD NOT BE A NEW SONG MADE WITH EDDIE CASCIO! I am not buying for that sh*t

If a Cascio song titled "Water" is released soon, you can expect fake vocals in there as well (and perhaps the sample from "this is it" of Michael singing "water"). Guaranteed scam

All in my opinion

*Facepalm*

pipe%20leak.jpg

It can be true
Remember in dangerous rehearsals 1991 he sang PYT "Early version" and someone told him what's that.

Michael said it's something l've recorded and in 2004 ,the early version was released in the ultimate collection.

Everything can be possible.

MIST;3168495 said:
They could put other things in the single too, when he sings the highest tone for Orianthi. bathe in the moonlight,let it simmer, it´s all for love L.O.V.E

It could be a charitysingle for those who have to walk a long way to get water

'Watcha gonna do with all that MORE BOOTY, MORE BOOTY, MORE BOOTY"
:agree:

Back