Michael's medical records from 1984 Pepsi Burn is being auctioned [Confirmed: Auction is stopped]

Re: Michael's medical records from 1984 Pepsi Burn is being auctioned

too late. the estate is too late. the whole world allready have seen it. and nothing can change that. buying destroying. nothing.
the world allready saw and knows everything.

it's a really small auction house and it didn't made the major news. So I'm quite sure that the "world" hasn't seen it. Plus this is not about making the "world" unsee it, it's about stopping people to make a profit from such a hurtful time in Michael's life. furthermore it's not realistic to expect Estate to be able to stop it before the auction happened. It's not like such people would give a heads up to the Estate. They only learn about it at the same time as everyone else.

Re: Michael's medical records from 1984 Pepsi Burn is being auctioned [Update Msg from MJ Estate]

The link to the auction seems to be down for the last few hours. Also when you search for Michael Jackson the medical records do not come up.

Re: Michael's medical records from 1984 Pepsi Burn is being auctioned [Update Msg from MJ Estate]

The link to the auction seems to be down for the last few hours. Also when you search for Michael Jackson the medical records do not come up.

And the video on YouTube went private. Keeping my fingers crossed...

I did a search Michael Jackson on their web site and medical records didn't show up!
Maybe the estate sent Howard Weitzman to talk to them?

did anything ever happen with the xrays that someone tried to to sell from 07?

Hopefully the estate stopped this mess...

This is only my personal opinion. But I am praying that the Estate (and not his family) gets these medical records and pictures no matter what-by court order or money. And even thought it may seem macabre, I'd like to see them in a historical setting like his future musuem-what better proof to dispute all the hateful stories, vile allegations of wanting to change his race or destroy his face with plastic surgery than to see that he really had vitiligo and discoid lupus all the way back to 1984? And maybe this also caused his extreme shyness, loneliness and reclusiveness since it all occurred at the same time of being catapulted into the most famous, visually stunning star on the planet? My heart just breaks every time I think of his pain, which is often.

Auction STOPPED!!
[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
FROM THE ESTATE:

We are pleased to confirm that Michael Jackson's medical records have been taken down from the website and are NO LONGER being auctioned.

The auction house promptly responded to the request from the Estate's lawyers, and the removal of the documents from the auction has been confirmed.​

I am ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC this auction has been stopped by "The Man" John Branca. Michael deserves SO much better than this auction...SO happy he is getting some due justice. These people REALLY thought they were going to get away with selling MJ's medical records,,,they are idiots, Have they NOT learned a thing or two about MJ's fans...we ALWAYS have and WILL CONTINUE to have his back. YOU DON'T MESS WITH MJ!!!!

This is fanstasic news that michael's medical records have been removed from the auction

Well done estate & mj fans! :clap:

I am ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC this auction has been stopped by "The Man" John Branca. Michael deserves SO much better than this auction...SO happy he is getting some due justice. These people REALLY thought they were going to get away with selling MJ's medical records,,,they are idiots, Have they NOT learned a thing or two about MJ's fans...we ALWAYS have and WILL CONTINUE to have his back. YOU DON'T MESS WITH MJ!!!!

We will MOONWALK all over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Auction STOPPED!!
[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
FROM THE ESTATE:

We are pleased to confirm that Michael Jackson's medical records have been taken down from the website and are NO LONGER being auctioned.

The auction house promptly responded to the request from the Estate's lawyers, and the removal of the documents from the auction has been confirmed.​

Thank you estate for always responding and acting swiftly once you learn what is happening. This is such good news. It seems we are having a lot of victory lately guys, so we should be thankful. Sullivan's book is sinking and he is mad, and now this horrible action by some doctor has been stopped.

So much for their statement that the attorneys for the seller said it was all legal.
The Estate doesnt mess around.

Good, the estate did it again.

And it isn't that brothers think Michael's legacy is not in the right hands? What have they done to stop this or to confront Randall?
Nothing. They love their dear brother but do nothing when people hurt Michael.

So much for their statement that the attorneys for the seller said it was all legal.
The Estate doesnt mess around.

HAA they always say that. Reminds you of Mann, Johnson, Joe and the perfume and booze, Jacksons with the Wales show....they always claim they have the rights to do something.

Well done once again to the estate and to the fans who brought this to their attention.

I'm so pleased with executors actions and the speed they handled this issue (among others):bow:

Moreover, the interaction between fans and executors is great, they listen our worries and take action when they can and is needed. The estate is in the right hands, interaction between the fans and executors is working order. I cannot say that interaction with MJ's family and fans is working at all, they do nothing to help us with these issues.

Slam dunk!
Kudos Estate and the fans!:clapping:

Perfect harmony, great partnership! Woo Hoo!

Congratulations on the MJEstate's actions and the fans that always stand strong for Michael and support him against everything and everyone that can cause harm!!!

Woop woop another score for the Estate :clapping:

I'm so glad that Michael chose the right people to manage his Estate.

Re: Michael's medical records from 1984 Pepsi Burn is being auctioned

Well it does confirm MJ's lupus from 1984, so that right there tells the world he had it.. Folks should be ashamed of themselves. Mike needs to strike some folks down from above. Did Katherine even know that MJ had lupus? if so did she go with him to help him seek out medical professionals for his illness?
I have often wondered the same thing-maybe JW don't talk about illnesses or something. When she said something about Michael being addicted to plastic surgery (instead of treating the ravages of lupus) on the David Gest show, I cringed-but I give her the benefit of the doubt since she's older now-and she often says what she is told-like the so-called Jordy Chandler confession.

Back