EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans [NEW PICS from pg. 9!!]

Has anyone in Sweden managed to find Ebony anywhere? In a store I mean. Or an internet site in Sweden maybe?

Jinge, you recommended MJJShop.com. Do you know how much shipping costs?

~Annie~

I think that interview on the set of "Beat It" is so interesting. Michael is just a really intriguing fellow. I think that he's the type of person who, just by watching how he responds and reacts to things and questions, you can tell a lot about him, even without answering directly, you can just tell a lot about him, if you really pay attention.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday from a magazine market stall in the nearest city to where I am. They only ordered in 2 so I'd already reserved them. I think I went to every newsagents in the city before the 28th asking if they would stock Ebony.:huh: Got 2 copies, 1 that I am able to drool over and 1 to add to my mj collection. My favourite new word is "Juxtaposition"-Michael always introduces me to new words lol

This issue of Ebony is selling like CRAZY!! I am SO lovin' this!!

I went into a grocery store after work today to pick up some things...and over shopped, of course...LOL...anyway, before getting on my shopping, I asked a cashier if they had any more copies of Ebony. She said, "Ebony?" I said, "Yeah. The last time I came in here you guys had a big stack with Alicia Keys on the cover. The one I'm looking for has Michael on the cover." She said, "Michael, as in Michael Jac...?" and I said, "Yep, as in Michael Jackson." Then she said, "I didn't even know Ebony had an issue with him on it." So I said, "I guess they're all sold out. Okay then, thanks." When I was ready to get my stuff rung up, I went to her check stand. As soon as I got in line and she looked over at me and said, "I asked someone about the magazine and they told me 'Girl, you missed out! They're gone. Michael was HOT!! He was a mess in that issue!'" (Mess meaning, he showed a side that they had never seen before and they liked it. He caught those sistahs off guard. It was cool!) I was like, "Oh yeah! He got down in that issue!" Then, she said, "Ahhh mannnn! Now I want one!" So I told her, "Maybe you guys will get some more."

After I left, I had to make another stop before going home. This time, I stopped at a convenient store. I asked the cashier there if they had the new issue of Ebony. She asked me with one, so I told her the one with Michael Jackson. She said, "Oh! They are ALL GONE!" I asked her if they went fast and she said, "YES! They went VERY fast!" Then, I asked her how many they had and she said, "We had 50 and all of them are gone. They went fast!"

This magazine is doing soooo good.

Michael, I hope you are really, really enjoying this moment! This is SO fun! It's fun just watchin' people's reaction. You've got the cashiers all lit up, and they are having a good time watchin' the customers buying the magazine. Your photo shoot was a very nice surprise indeed! :flowers: Oh! And I am sooooo slow! lol. I just recently noticed you're wearing that shoestring around your neck on page 91. If I ever meet you again, I'm going to ask you what that shoestring means. It's the same one that's on the autographed photo you gave me in '79. You've been looking at your stash of photos from the early years, huh? You must have been in order to have run across that! That shoestring goes way back to when you had an afro. :)

Last edited:
when they start pulling the copies off the shelf, we need to find out the sale figures

Oh gosh, man, I just got my Copy YESTERDAY! And all the other issues around its stack her packed to the brim except Michaels! So I feel you in that one when people are really buyin up this December Issue! HAHA! Its a great read and def, reading what Mike had to say about the music industry today and his plans for the future...my kind of guy! Yup. I loved the article on Thriller too! All the pics are so beautiful and I can go on and on...just staring at the cover. Boy did it stand out on the shelf! Whoo! Im so happy. Yeah, its selling fast and it just came out where I live...Michael fever is getting hotter than ever! :lol: Dont stop till you get enough indeed.;)

It's really cool walking into stores and seeing a great cover with Michael Jackson. I always try to see peoples expression, and interest in the magazine..

Yeah I did that too. I saw this one lady walk up to it, stop, stare, then keep going. lol. I just loved it all. :D

^ I wonder what she was thinking.. ^

"...Is that Michael Jackson? He does not look bad in these pictures, Pretty empressive. I better start walking before someone notices me checking Michael Jackson out."

lol!

This issue of Ebony is selling like CRAZY!! I am SO lovin' this!!

I went into a grocery store after work today to pick up some things...and over shopped, of course...LOL...anyway, before getting on my shopping, I asked a cashier if they had any more copies of Ebony. She said, "Ebony?" I said, "Yeah. The last time I came in here you guys had a big stack with Alicia Keys on the cover. The one I'm looking for has Michael on the cover." She said, "Michael, as in Michael Jac...?" and I said, "Yep, as in Michael Jackson." Then she said, "I didn't even know Ebony had an issue with him on it." So I said, "I guess they're all sold out. Okay then, thanks." When I was ready to get my stuff rung up, I went to her check stand. As soon as I got in line and she looked over at me and said, "I asked someone about the magazine and they told me 'Girl, you missed out! They're gone. Michael was HOT!! He was a mess in that issue!'" (Mess meaning, he showed a side that they had never seen before and they liked it. He caught those sistahs off guard. It was cool!) I was like, "Oh yeah! He got down in that issue!" Then, she said, "Ahhh mannnn! Now I want one!" So I told her, "Maybe you guys will get some more."

After I left, I had to make another stop before going home. This time, I stopped at a convenient store. I asked the cashier there if they had the new issue of Ebony. She asked me with one, so I told her the one with Michael Jackson. She said, "Oh! They are ALL GONE!" I asked her if they went fast and she said, "YES! They went VERY fast!" Then, I asked her how many they had and she said, "We had 50 and all of them are gone. They went fast!"

This magazine is doing soooo good.

Michael, I hope you are really, really enjoying this moment! This is SO fun! It's fun just watchin' people's reaction. You've got the cashiers all lit up, and they are having a good time watchin' the customers buying the magazine. Your photo shoot was a very nice surprise indeed! :flowers: Oh! And I am sooooo slow! lol. I just recently noticed you're wearing that shoestring around your neck on page 91. If I ever meet you again, I'm going to ask you what that shoestring means. It's the same one that's on the autographed photo you gave me in '79. You've been looking at your stash of photos from the early years, huh? You must have been in order to have run across that! That shoestring goes way back to when you had an afro. :)

Great to know! I was wondering how Ebony is doing. I got mine next door to my flat but its a small shop and I think they only had about five copies or so. They have sold out but I wondered how the mag was been received in the states and here (U.K) in general. This story put a big cheesy smile to my face.:lol:

Ooh! glad I was not the last fan to get my copy of the Ebony mag, out here when the magazine says December issue, they actually mean December!!!lol

He looks absoutly stunning....

I am STILL looking forward to the day he decides to change the hair. I have faith that day wil come...

lol

Back